Enfusion, Inc. (ENFN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENFN POWR Grades
- ENFN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 77.14% of US stocks.
- ENFN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- ENFN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
ENFN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ENFN is currently 1,291.61, higher than 99.49% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For ENFN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.51% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, ENFUSION INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ENFUSION INC are DNA, TWKS, NVTS, GENI, and MFH.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to ENFN's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001868912.
ENFN Valuation Summary
- ENFN's EV/EBIT ratio is -5.6; this is 129.87% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 14 months, ENFN's price/sales ratio has gone down 20.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENFN.
ENFN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENFN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.26||52-week high||$21.74|
|Prev. close||$9.52||52-week low||$7.80|
|Day high||$9.69||Avg. volume||301,112|
|50-day MA||$11.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.08||Market Cap||1.06B|
Enfusion, Inc. (ENFN) Company Bio
Enfusion Inc. offers software-as-a-service for investment management industry in the United States, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific. It provides portfolio management system, which generates a real-time investment book of record that consists of valuation and risk tools, which allows users to analyze aggregated or decomposed portfolio data for chief investment officers (CIOs) and portfolio managers; and order and execution management system that enables portfolio managers, traders, compliance teams, and analysts to electronically communicate trade orders for a variety of asset classes, manage trade orders, and systemically enforce trading regulations and internal guidelines. The company also offers accounting/general ledger system, a real-time accounting book of record for chief financial officers, chief operating officers, accountants, and operations teams; Enfusion analytics system, which enables CIOs, portfolio managers, traders, and analysts to analyze portfolios through time horizons and automate customized visualized reports for internal and external stakeholders; and technology-powered services. Enfusion Inc. was incorporated in 2021 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENFN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENFN Latest Social Stream
View Full ENFN Social Stream
Latest ENFN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENFUSION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENFN as an investment opportunity.
As of Tuesday, Enfusion Inc.’s (NYSE:ENFN) stock closed at $10.23, down from $12.30 the previous day. While Enfusion Inc. has underperformed by -16.83%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, ENFN fell by -47.83%, with highs and lows ranging from $21.74 to $7.80, whereas the […]
Several tailwinds in the investment industry will support Enfusion''s growth and it has a better solution that is evolving. Read why ENFN stock is a Buy.
Enfusion, Inc. (NYSE: ENFN), a leading provider of cloud-native SaaS solutions for investment managers, today announced the appointment of global asset management and financial industry veteran Deirdre Somers to its Board of Directors, effective January 1, 2023. As part of her role, she will sit on the Audit and the Nominating and Corporate Governance Committees. “I am delighted to be joining
Deirdre Somers joins as new member of Enfusion''s Audit and Nominating and Corporate Governance Committees Enfusion, Inc. (NYSE: ENFN), a leading provider of cloud-native SaaS solutions for investm…
Enfusion''s (NYSE: ENFN ) short percent of float has fallen 6.89% since its last report. The company recently reported that it has 2.13 million shares sold short , which is 7.43% of all regular shares that are available for trading. Based on its trading volume, it would take traders 6.8 days to cover their short positions on average. Why Short Interest Matters Short interest is the number of shares that have been sold short but have not yet been covered or closed out. Short selling is when a trader sells shares of a company they do not own, with the hope that the price will fall. Traders make money from short selling if the price … Full story available on Benzinga.com
ENFN Price Returns