Enfusion, Inc. (ENFN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENFN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ENFN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.42% of US stocks.
- ENFN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ENFN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
ENFN Stock Summary
- ENFUSION INC's stock had its IPO on October 21, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 1.7% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ENFUSION INC is higher than 95.51% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For ENFN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 11.81% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENFUSION INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FNGR, AVPT, TRUP, LZ, and EVLV.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to ENFN's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001868912.
ENFN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ENFN's price/sales ratio is 220% higher, now standing at 8.
- Over the past 17 months, ENFN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 542.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENFN.
ENFN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENFN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.46||52-week high||$16.76|
|Prev. close||$10.31||52-week low||$7.80|
|Day high||$10.60||Avg. volume||450,500|
|50-day MA||$11.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.43||Market Cap||1.21B|
Enfusion, Inc. (ENFN) Company Bio
Enfusion Inc. offers software-as-a-service for investment management industry in the United States, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific. It provides portfolio management system, which generates a real-time investment book of record that consists of valuation and risk tools, which allows users to analyze aggregated or decomposed portfolio data for chief investment officers (CIOs) and portfolio managers; and order and execution management system that enables portfolio managers, traders, compliance teams, and analysts to electronically communicate trade orders for a variety of asset classes, manage trade orders, and systemically enforce trading regulations and internal guidelines. The company also offers accounting/general ledger system, a real-time accounting book of record for chief financial officers, chief operating officers, accountants, and operations teams; Enfusion analytics system, which enables CIOs, portfolio managers, traders, and analysts to analyze portfolios through time horizons and automate customized visualized reports for internal and external stakeholders; and technology-powered services. Enfusion Inc. was incorporated in 2021 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENFN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENFN Latest Social Stream
View Full ENFN Social Stream
Latest ENFN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENFUSION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENFN as an investment opportunity.
Q4 2022 Enfusion Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Enfusion Inc Earnings Call
Why Enfusion Stock Surged Today
Shares of financial-services software company Enfusion (NYSE: ENFN) surged on Tuesday after the company released financial results for the fourth quarter of 2022. As of noon ET, Enfusion stock was up almost 10%. During Q4, Enfusion generated revenue of $40.5 million, which was up more than 27% from the same quarter of 2021.
Enfusion, Inc. (ENFN) Q4 Earnings Match Estimates
Enfusion, Inc. (ENFN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 1.60%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Enfusion Announces Fourth Quarter 2022 Results and Full Year 2022 Results
NEW YORK & LONDON & HONG KONG, March 07, 2023--Enfusion, Inc. ("Enfusion") (NYSE: ENFN), a leading provider of cloud-native software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for investment managers, has posted its fourth quarter 2022 and full year 2022 financial results as part of its 4Q 2022 Shareholder Letter which can be viewed here or by navigating to the Financials section of its Investor Relations website which can be found at http://ir.enfusion.com.
Enfusion Announces Date of Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
NEW YORK & LONDON & HONG KONG, February 09, 2023--Enfusion, Inc. ("Enfusion") (NYSE: ENFN), a leading provider of cloud-native software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for investment managers, today announced it will release its fourth quarter and full year 2022 financial results before the U.S. financial markets open on Tuesday, March 7, 2023. Management will host a conference call and webcast that same morning at 5:30 AM (PT) / 8:30 AM (ET) to discuss the results.
ENFN Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...