Enel Americas S.A. American Depositary Shares (ENIA): Price and Financial Metrics
ENIA Stock Summary
- ENIA has a market capitalization of $11,260,717,737 -- more than approximately 85.71% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 3, Enel Americas Sa is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 12.6% of US stocks.
- ENIA's current price/earnings ratio is 9.37, which is higher than only 13.6% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Enel Americas Sa, a group of peers worth examining would be CPL, CZR, URI, IRM, and WYNN.
- ENIA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Enel Americas Sa's official web site, go to www.enelamericas.com.
ENIA Stock Price Chart More Charts
ENIA Price/Volume Stats
Enel Americas S.A. American Depositary Shares (ENIA) Company Bio
Enel Américas S.A. operates as an electricity utility company. The company engages in the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, and Peru. The company was formerly known as Enersis Américas S.A. and changed its name to Enel Américas S.A. in December 2016. Enel Américas S.A. was founded in 1889 and is Based in Santiago, Chile.