Enel Americas S.A. American Depositary Shares (ENIA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENIA POWR Grades
- ENIA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ENIA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 198 days.
- ENIA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.72% of US stocks).
ENIA Stock Summary
- ENIA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.84 -- higher than merely 10.51% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Enel Americas Sa's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 10.71% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Enel Americas Sa's share price is greater than that of merely 11.65% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENIA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NTCO, UHAL, DCP, TIGO, and PENN.
- ENIA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Enel Americas Sa's official web site, go to www.enelamericas.com.
ENIA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENIA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.53||52-week high||$8.94|
|Prev. close||$7.48||52-week low||$6.22|
|Day high||$7.59||Avg. volume||2,188,383|
|50-day MA||$8.02||Dividend yield||1.07%|
|200-day MA||$7.55||Market Cap||8.65B|
Enel Americas S.A. American Depositary Shares (ENIA) Company Bio
Enel Américas S.A. operates as an electricity utility company. The company engages in the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, and Peru. The company was formerly known as Enersis Américas S.A. and changed its name to Enel Américas S.A. in December 2016. Enel Américas S.A. was founded in 1889 and is Based in Santiago, Chile.
ENIA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ENIA, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Enel Americas Sa ranked in the 7th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Enel Americas Sa ended up being:
- As a business, ENIA is generating more cash flow than 77.09% of positive cash flow stocks in the Utilities.
- 99% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 92.19% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 7.77% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ENIA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENIA Latest Social Stream
View Full ENIA Social Stream
Latest ENIA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enel Americas Sa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENIA as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Enel Américas S.A. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Enel Américas S.A. (ENIA) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 3, 2021 12:00 ET Company Participants Rafael de la Haza - Head, Investor Relations Aurelio Bustilho - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Javier Suarez - Mediobanca Andrew McCarthy - CrediCorp Presentation Operator Good day, ladies and gentlemen and welcome...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Enel Americas SA (NYSE: ENIA)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 3, 2021, 12:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Enel Americas' First Quarter 2021 Results Conference Call.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 3, 2021 / Enel Americas SA - ADR (FRA:NER) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 3, 2021 at 12:00 PM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
Enel Américas (NYSE: ENIA), announced today that its 2020 Annual Report on Form 20-F has been filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission on April 30, 2021.
ENIA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|