Enel Americas S.A. American Depositary Shares (ENIA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ENIA's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 8.86%.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that ENIA reports less variability in its free cash flow than 99.89% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- ENIA's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 1 years is -0.08% -- which is higher than about just 13.34% stocks we're looking at.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ENIA's price: ROL, RGR, MACK, OXBR and HLI.
ENIA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Enel Americas Sa, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 411.07%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Enel Americas Sa are:
- ENIA's market cap is about 10 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 88.5% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- In terms of opportunity, Enel Americas Sa's estimated return of 411.07% surpasses about 93.28% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Enel Americas Sa has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 90.76% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
ENIA Dividend Chart
ENIA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|