Enel Americas S.A. ADR (ENIA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ENIA's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 8.86%.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that ENIA reports less variability in its free cash flow than 99.89% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- ENIA's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 1 years is -0.08% -- which is higher than about just 13.34% stocks we're looking at.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ENIA's price: ROL, RGR, MACK, OXBR and HLI.
ENIA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for ENIA, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 436.67% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Enel Americas Sa's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Utilities stocks that issue dividends, ENIA provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 4.11% such stocks.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for ENIA than it is for just 13.7% of other equities in the Utilities sector that also issue dividends.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Enel Americas Sa has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 90.14% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
ENIA Dividend Chart
ENIA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|