Enel Americas S.A. American Depositary Shares (ENIA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ENIA's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 8.86%.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that ENIA reports less variability in its free cash flow than 99.89% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- ENIA's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 1 years is -0.08% -- which is higher than about just 13.34% stocks we're looking at.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ENIA's price: ROL, RGR, MACK, OXBR and HLI.
ENIA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of ENIA, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 116.55% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Enel Americas Sa's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Enel Americas Sa's dividend yield of 10.82% is in the top 2.70999999999999%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Utilities sector, Enel Americas Sa's expected return of 116.55% is higher than 91.55% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Enel Americas Sa bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 91.55% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, ENIA is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 82.61% of them.
ENIA Dividend Chart
ENIA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|