Enel Chile S.A. American Depositary Shares (Each representing 50 shares of ) (ENIC): Price and Financial Metrics
ENIC Stock Summary
- ENIC has a market capitalization of $202,753,151,507 -- more than approximately 99.33% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 378.14, Enel Chile SA P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.67% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ENIC comes in at -545.7% -- higher than that of only 0.93% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENIC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CMCSA, TM, PEP, KO, and CVX.
- ENIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Enel Chile SA's official web site, go to www.enersischile.cl.
ENIC Daily Price Range
ENIC 52-Week Price Range
ENIC Stock Price Chart More Charts
ENIC Price/Volume Stats
Enel Chile S.A. American Depositary Shares (Each representing 50 shares of ) (ENIC) Company Bio
ENEL CHILE S.A., an electricity utility company, engages in the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity in Chile. The company is based in Santiago, Chile.