Enel Chile S.A. American Depositary Shares (Each representing 50 shares of ) (ENIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENIC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ENIC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ENIC is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- ENIC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 18.2% of US stocks).
ENIC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ENIC is currently 0, higher than just 0.38% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Enel Chile SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Enel Chile SA's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 3,579.33%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.72% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Enel Chile SA are WF, KT, KB, SKM, and BCH.
- Visit ENIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enel.cl.
ENIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.43||52-week high||$4.49|
|Prev. close||$2.50||52-week low||$2.34|
|Day high||$2.46||Avg. volume||696,653|
|50-day MA||$2.53||Dividend yield||6.4%|
|200-day MA||$3.34||Market Cap||3.36B|
Enel Chile S.A. American Depositary Shares (Each representing 50 shares of ) (ENIC) Company Bio
ENEL CHILE S.A., an electricity utility company, engages in the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity in Chile. The company is based in Santiago, Chile.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENIC Latest Social Stream
View Full ENIC Social Stream
Latest ENIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enel Chile SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENIC as an investment opportunity.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. lessened its position in Enel Chile S.A. (NYSE:ENIC) by 70.5% in the fourth quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The firm owned 48,514 shares of the utilities providers stock after selling 116,120 shares during the period. JPMorgan Chase & Co.s holdings in Enel Chile were worth $189,000 
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Enel Chile S.A.Global Credit Research - 01 Mar 2021New York, March 01, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Enel Chile S.A. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 22 February 2021 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to announce its completion.Th...
In this article we will take a look at whether hedge funds think Enel Chile S.A. (NYSE:ENIC) is a good investment right now. We check hedge fund and billionaire investor sentiment before delving into hours of research. Hedge funds spend millions of dollars on Ivy League graduates, unconventional data sources, expert networks, and get tips […]
ENIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|