Enel Chile S.A. ADR (ENIC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, ENIC has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 99.3% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- ENIC's average cash flow over the past 5.01 years is greater than 99.04% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, ENIC has returned $312,714,789,000 US dollars -- more than 99.37% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ENIC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SVC, ABTX, RHP, PPC and CNK.
ENIC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of ENIC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 1233.48%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ENIC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, ENIC offers a dividend yield in the top 3.13% of stocks in our set.
- ENIC's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 8.96% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Utilities sector.
- ENIC's market cap of approximately $2 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 94.38% of them.
ENIC Dividend Chart
ENIC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|