Enphase Energy, Inc. (ENPH): Price and Financial Metrics
ENPH Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ENPH is currently 95.45, higher than 96.53% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Enphase Energy Inc is reporting a growth rate of -984.94%; that's higher than only 1.81% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ENPH's revenue has grown 66.89% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.8% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Enphase Energy Inc are LSCC, SMSI, WB, HLIT, and LXRX.
- Visit ENPH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enphase.com.
ENPH Stock Price Chart More Charts
ENPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.07||52-week high||$35.42|
|Prev. close||$31.62||52-week low||$6.44|
|Day high||$32.40||Avg. volume||5,329,533|
|50-day MA||$25.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.83||Market Cap||3.92B|
Enphase Energy, Inc. (ENPH) Company Bio
Enphase Energy, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, and sells microinverter systems for the solar photovoltaic industry in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Petaluma, California.