Enphase Energy, Inc. (ENPH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENPH POWR Grades
- ENPH scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 83.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ENPH is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 160 days.
- ENPH ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
ENPH Stock Summary
- ENPH's current price/earnings ratio is 110.57, which is higher than 93.83% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Enphase Energy Inc is higher than 92.26% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 184.98%, Enphase Energy Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.31% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Enphase Energy Inc are MPWR, QLYS, COUP, VEEV, and GH.
- ENPH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Enphase Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.enphase.com.
ENPH Valuation Summary
- ENPH's price/sales ratio is 22.4; this is 311.01% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ENPH's price/sales ratio has moved up 20.6 over the prior 115 months.
- Over the past 115 months, ENPH's price/sales ratio has gone up 20.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENPH.
ENPH Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 747.21%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 2012.86%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 3.47%.
The table below shows ENPH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENPH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENPH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.39% of graded US stocks.
- ENPH's asset turnover comes in at 0.639 -- ranking 116th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- PRKR, UI, and FKWL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENPH.
The table below shows ENPH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$134.87||52-week high||$282.46|
|Prev. close||$135.92||52-week low||$108.88|
|Day high||$140.31||Avg. volume||2,716,229|
|50-day MA||$205.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$174.62||Market Cap||18.20B|
Enphase Energy, Inc. (ENPH) Company Bio
Enphase Energy, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, and sells microinverter systems for the solar photovoltaic industry in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Petaluma, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENPH Latest Social Stream
View Full ENPH Social Stream
Latest ENPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enphase Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENPH as an investment opportunity.
Enphase Energy (ENPH) closed the most recent trading day at $142.84, moving -0.45% from the previous trading session.
Crocs and Ashland Global have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day.
Investment company 17 Capital Partners, Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Crown Castle International Corp, Constellation Brands Inc, SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 Growth ETF, The Trade Desk Inc, Tyler Technologies Inc, sells Novartis AG, Zendesk Inc, Chegg Inc, Wells Fargo, Twitter Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, 17 Capital Partners, Llc.
Enphase Energy (ENPH) reveals the expansion of its Enphase Energy System in Colorado, thus capitalizing on the rising residential battery storage capacity in the region.
Enphase Energy (ENPH +2.3%) and SolarEdge Technologies (SEDG +5.1%) open with strong gains as Guggenheim upgrades shares to Buy from Neutral, with respective price targets of $213 and $329, seeking to take advantage of more reasonable valuations and investor expectations after sharp stock price declines. Guggenheim analyst Joseph Osha says...
ENPH Price Returns