Enphase Energy, Inc. (ENPH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENPH POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ENPH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ENPH is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ENPH ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
ENPH Stock Summary
- ENPH's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 556.08 -- higher than 95.83% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 183.27, ENPHASE ENERGY INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.9% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ENPH is currently 72.5, higher than 94.99% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ENPHASE ENERGY INC are CCCS, VUZI, PLTR, OKTA, and SNOW.
- Visit ENPH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enphase.com.
ENPH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ENPH's EV/EBIT ratio is 833.51% higher, now standing at 171.3.
- ENPH's price/sales ratio has moved up 23 over the prior 127 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENPH.
ENPH Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 134.84%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 49.68%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 424.48%.
The table below shows ENPH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENPH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENPH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.39% of graded US stocks.
- ENPH's asset turnover comes in at 0.639 -- ranking 116th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- PRKR, UI, and FKWL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENPH.
The table below shows ENPH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$277.84||52-week high||$324.84|
|Prev. close||$292.31||52-week low||$113.40|
|Day high||$290.98||Avg. volume||3,210,767|
|50-day MA||$287.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$201.98||Market Cap||37.64B|
Enphase Energy, Inc. (ENPH) Company Bio
Enphase Energy, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, and sells microinverter systems for the solar photovoltaic industry in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Petaluma, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENPH Latest Social Stream
View Full ENPH Social Stream
Latest ENPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENPHASE ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENPH as an investment opportunity.
The bear market is poised for a new leg down as selling intensifies. Apple, Eli Lilly are stocks showing relative strength.
In a turbulent market for tech, a few stocks, including Activision Blizzard and T-Mobile, have managed to limit their losses to less than 15%.
In the latest trading session, Enphase Energy (ENPH) closed at $279.49, marking a -1.46% move from the previous day.
Growth holdouts such as Tesla, Enphase and Shockwave are starting to buckle in the bear market as Treasury yields soar.
SunPower (SPWR) expands its battery-storage product portfolio by launching 19.5 kilowatt-hour (kWh) and 39 kWh SunVault battery-storage products.
ENPH Price Returns