Enphase Energy, Inc. (ENPH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENPH POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ENPH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ENPH is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ENPH's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.9% of US stocks).
ENPH Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 238.76, Enphase Energy Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.65% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Enphase Energy Inc is higher than 95.14% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 153.23%, Enphase Energy Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.35% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Enphase Energy Inc are SEDG, PNTG, PGNY, OMCL, and SYNA.
- Visit ENPH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enphase.com.
ENPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$169.17||52-week high||$229.04|
|Prev. close||$170.24||52-week low||$43.42|
|Day high||$172.42||Avg. volume||3,607,328|
|50-day MA||$142.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$143.60||Market Cap||22.96B|
Enphase Energy, Inc. (ENPH) Company Bio
Enphase Energy, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, and sells microinverter systems for the solar photovoltaic industry in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Petaluma, California.
ENPH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ENPH, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Enphase Energy Inc ranked in the 100th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As the table below shows, the model suggests the stock is dramatically undervalued -- investors should note, though, that such returns are always unlikely and not to be expected. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Enphase Energy Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Enphase Energy Inc over the past 2.73 years is 5.74%; that's higher than 95.72% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 5% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 16.86% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- Enphase Energy Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ENPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENPH Latest Social Stream
View Full ENPH Social Stream
Latest ENPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enphase Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENPH as an investment opportunity.
Enphase Energy (ENPH) closed at $163.08 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.67% move from the prior day.
In this article we will check out the progression of hedge fund sentiment towards Enphase Energy Inc (NASDAQ:ENPH) and determine whether it is a good investment right now. We at Insider Monkey like to examine what billionaires and hedge funds think of a company before spending days of research on it. Given their 2 and […]
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 best alternative energy stocks to buy now. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of these companies, and go directly to the 5 Best Alternative Energy Stocks to Buy Now. The global alternative energy industry has steadily gained traction, with more people attempting to implement […]
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for Enphase Energy shows improving technical performance.
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
ENPH Price Returns