Enphase Energy, Inc. (ENPH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENPH POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ENPH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.7% of US stocks.
- ENPH's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- ENPH ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
ENPH Stock Summary
- ENPH's current price/earnings ratio is 116.13, which is higher than 93.4% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Enphase Energy Inc is higher than 93.78% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 185.32%, Enphase Energy Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.14% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENPH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPLK, MODN, VRCA, FEYE, and MDB.
- ENPH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Enphase Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.enphase.com.
ENPH Valuation Summary
- ENPH's price/sales ratio is 22.4; this is 311.01% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ENPH's price/sales ratio has moved up 20.6 over the prior 115 months.
- Over the past 115 months, ENPH's price/sales ratio has gone up 20.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENPH.
ENPH Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 89.19%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2540.36%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 757.81%.
The table below shows ENPH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENPH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENPH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.7% of graded US stocks.
- ENPH's asset turnover comes in at 0.644 -- ranking 117th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- RFIL, SYNA, and LGL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENPH.
The table below shows ENPH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$158.32||52-week high||$229.04|
|Prev. close||$158.21||52-week low||$67.53|
|Day high||$160.12||Avg. volume||3,044,112|
|50-day MA||$171.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$165.74||Market Cap||21.31B|
Enphase Energy, Inc. (ENPH) Company Bio
Enphase Energy, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, and sells microinverter systems for the solar photovoltaic industry in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Petaluma, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENPH Latest Social Stream
View Full ENPH Social Stream
Latest ENPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enphase Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENPH as an investment opportunity.
Enphase Energy (ENPH) closed the most recent trading day at $154.29, moving +1.21% from the previous trading session.
In this article, we will take a look at the 11 best battery stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of the battery industry’s outlook for 2021 and some of the major growth catalysts for battery stocks, and go directly to the 5 Best Battery Stocks to Buy Now. The shift in […]
Incentive from Hawaiian Electric can pay more than $3,000 for qualified new Encharge™ 10 battery ownersFREMONT, Calif., Sept. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enphase Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: ENPH), a global energy management technology company and the world’s leading supplier of microinverter-based solar-plus-storage systems, today announced its participation in Hawaiian Electric’s Battery Bonus grid services program. The program offers a new incentive for homeowners on the island of Oahu who install
Alternative energy stocks have been making headlines.
Enphase Energy (ENPH) closed the most recent trading day at $155.53, moving -1.53% from the previous trading session.
ENPH Price Returns