Enphase Energy, Inc. (ENPH): Price and Financial Metrics
ENPH Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ENPH is currently 56.82, higher than 94.5% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, ENPH has reported earnings growth of -984.94%, putting it ahead of just 1.65% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Enphase Energy Inc's share price is greater than that of 92.46% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Enphase Energy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SMSI, MCHX, EGAN, HLIT, and QLYS.
- ENPH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Enphase Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.enphase.com.
ENPH Stock Price Chart More Charts
ENPH Price/Volume Stats
Enphase Energy, Inc. (ENPH) Company Bio
Enphase Energy, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, and sells microinverter systems for the solar photovoltaic industry in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Petaluma, California.