EnerSys (ENS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENS POWR Grades
- ENS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 86.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ENS is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- ENS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 54.96% of US stocks).
ENS Stock Summary
- EnerSys's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 74.67% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 82.44, EnerSys is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 73.62% of US stocks.
- ENS's price/sales ratio is 1.06; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 22.78% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EnerSys, a group of peers worth examining would be IBP, PRIM, ICFI, ATGE, and SMPL.
- Visit ENS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enersys.com.
ENS Valuation Summary
- ENS's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 63.64% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ENS's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 208 months.
- Over the past 208 months, ENS's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENS.
ENS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 19.6%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 14.65%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -35.67%.
The table below shows ENS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.97% of graded US stocks.
- ENS's asset turnover comes in at 0.899 -- ranking 83rd of 104 Wholesale stocks.
- MCK, IGC, and UNVR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENS.
The table below shows ENS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.78||52-week high||$104.47|
|Prev. close||$77.33||52-week low||$68.41|
|Day high||$77.80||Avg. volume||245,873|
|50-day MA||$80.14||Dividend yield||0.91%|
|200-day MA||$90.10||Market Cap||3.26B|
EnerSys (ENS) Company Bio
EnerSys manufactures and distributes reserve power and motive power batteries, battery chargers, power equipment, battery accessories and outdoor equipment enclosure solutions to customers worldwide. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Reading, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENS Latest Social Stream
View Full ENS Social Stream
Latest ENS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EnerSys that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENS as an investment opportunity.
READING, Pa., Oct. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EnerSys (NYSE: ENS) the global leader in stored energy solutions for industrial applications will host a conference call to discuss the Company’s second quarter of fiscal 2022 financial results and to provide an overview of the business. The call will conclude with a question and answer session. The call, scheduled for Thursday, November 11, 2021 beginning at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time, will be hosted by David M. Shaffer, Chief Executive Officer, and M
EnerSys Joins the CEO Water Mandate: Commits to adopting and implementing a comprehensive approach to water management
READING, Pa., Oct. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EnerSys (NYSE: ENS), the global leader in stored energy solutions for industrial applications, announced today it has joined the CEO Water Mandate, a UN Global Compact initiative in co-secretariat with the Pacific Institute. As part of EnerSys’ ongoing commitment to using water and other natural resources efficiently and reducing the impacts of our resource use, these actions strengthen the company’s commitment to implement innovative, sustainable
AZZ reports mixed second-quarter fiscal 2022 results, wherein earnings beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate but revenues lag the same.
Global Two-wheeled Electric Vehicle Battery Market Innovative Report Growth impact over the forecast year 2021 to 2026| Exide Technologies, ENERSYS, Midac Batteries, ACDelco, Camel Group
The Reportsweb provides you global research analysis on Global Two-wheeled Electric Vehicle Battery Market and forecast to 2026. The research report provides deep insights into the global market revenue, parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market
North America Electric Vehicle Battery Market Size And Trends Forecast, 2021-2027| Company Profiles: A123 Systems LLC, ACDelco, American Battery Solutions, Clarios, Emerson Electric Co., EnerSys, Envision AESC Group Ltd., Exide Technologies, Gridtential E
The North America Electric Vehicle Battery Market Size, Share & Growth Analysis By Battery Type (Lead Acid Battery, Lithium-Ion Battery, And Others), Propulsion Type (Battery Electric Vehicles, Hybrid Electric Vehicle, And Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle), And Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars,
ENS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|