EnerSys (ENS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ENS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97% of US stocks.
- ENS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- ENS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 51st percentile.
ENS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ENS is 1.97 -- better than 74.64% of US stocks.
- ENS's price/sales ratio is 1.04; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 22.85% of US stocks.
- The volatility of EnerSys's share price is greater than that of only 14.92% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IBP, PRIM, ICFI, ATGE, and SMPL.
- Visit ENS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enersys.com.
ENS Valuation Summary
- ENS's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 63.64% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ENS's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 208 months.
- Over the past 208 months, ENS's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENS.
ENS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 41.43%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 21.23%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 19.6%.
The table below shows ENS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.06% of graded US stocks.
- ENS's asset turnover comes in at 0.899 -- ranking 82nd of 104 Wholesale stocks.
- MCK, IGC, and UNVR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENS.
The table below shows ENS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.59||52-week high||$104.47|
|Prev. close||$75.66||52-week low||$63.03|
|Day high||$75.91||Avg. volume||242,829|
|50-day MA||$88.17||Dividend yield||0.93%|
|200-day MA||$90.86||Market Cap||3.21B|
EnerSys (ENS) Company Bio
EnerSys manufactures and distributes reserve power and motive power batteries, battery chargers, power equipment, battery accessories and outdoor equipment enclosure solutions to customers worldwide. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Reading, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENS Latest Social Stream
View Full ENS Social Stream
Latest ENS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EnerSys that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENS as an investment opportunity.
EnerSys (NYSE:ENS) has had a rough three months with its share price down 23%. It seems that the market might have...
In this article, we will take a look at the 11 best battery stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of the battery industry’s outlook for 2021 and some of the major growth catalysts for battery stocks, and go directly to the 5 Best Battery Stocks to Buy Now. The shift in […]
EnerSys (ENS) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Los Angeles, United States, Sept 2021,- QY Research has recently published a new report, titled Global and Japan SMF Battery Market Insights, Forecast to 2027 The report has been put together using primary and secondary research methodologies, which offer an accurate
With Warren Buffett so bullish on EV battery stocks, here are some ideas to consider if you want to follow his lead.
ENS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|