EnerSys (ENS): Price and Financial Metrics
ENS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ENS is 1.93 -- better than 73.45% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of EnerSys's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 72.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- ENS's price/sales ratio is 1.3; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 28.45% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EnerSys, a group of peers worth examining would be MLI, WWW, ASGN, AMN, and RBA.
- Visit ENS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enersys.com.
ENS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.28||52-week high||$96.04|
|Prev. close||$89.66||52-week low||$35.21|
|Day high||$91.58||Avg. volume||257,797|
|50-day MA||$88.14||Dividend yield||0.78%|
|200-day MA||$74.99||Market Cap||3.85B|
EnerSys (ENS) Company Bio
EnerSys manufactures and distributes reserve power and motive power batteries, battery chargers, power equipment, battery accessories and outdoor equipment enclosure solutions to customers worldwide. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Reading, Pennsylvania.
ENS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENS Latest Social Stream
View Full ENS Social Stream
Latest ENS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EnerSys that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENS as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at the 11 best lithium stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed discussion of the lithium market, its outlook and the role it is playing in the EV revolution and go to 5 Best Lithium Stocks to Buy Now. Lithium is one of the most […]
The following slide deck was published by EnerSys in conjunction with their 2021 Q3 earnings call....
ENS earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
EnerSys' (ENS) third-quarter fiscal 2021 net sales decrease 1.7% year over year due to the adverse impacts of the pandemic.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 11, 2021 / EnerSys (NYSE:ENS) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Third Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 11, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
ENS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ENSWant to see what other sources are saying about EnerSys's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!