EnerSys (ENS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ENS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ENS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ENS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 43.7% of US stocks).
ENS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 302.55, EnerSys is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 88.62% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of EnerSys's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 76.14% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ENS is more volatile than only 22.82% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EnerSys are BOOT, RBA, ASGN, LFUS, and BLD.
- ENS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EnerSys's official web site, go to www.enersys.com.
ENS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ENS's price/sales ratio is 22.22% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- Over the past 205 months, ENS's price/sales ratio has gone up $0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENS.
ENS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$96.93||52-week high||$104.47|
|Prev. close||$95.43||52-week low||$58.67|
|Day high||$98.70||Avg. volume||254,323|
|50-day MA||$92.64||Dividend yield||0.73%|
|200-day MA||$85.10||Market Cap||4.15B|
EnerSys (ENS) Company Bio
EnerSys manufactures and distributes reserve power and motive power batteries, battery chargers, power equipment, battery accessories and outdoor equipment enclosure solutions to customers worldwide. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Reading, Pennsylvania.
ENS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENS Latest Social Stream
View Full ENS Social Stream
Latest ENS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EnerSys that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENS as an investment opportunity.
EnerSys' ( NYSE:ENS ) investors are due to receive a payment of US$0.17 per share on 25th of June. This means the...
EnerSys (ENS) Q4 2021 Results Conference Call May 27, 2021 9:00 AM ET Company Participants David Shaffer - President & CEO Michael Schmidtlein - CFO Conference Call Participants Noah Kaye - Oppenheimer Gregory Wasikowski - Webber Research John Franzreb - Sidoti & Company Brian Drab - William Blair Jacob Green...
The following slide deck was published by EnerSys in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
ENS earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 27, 2021 / EnerSys (NYSE:ENS) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 27, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
ENS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|