Enservco Corporation (ENSV): Price and Financial Metrics
ENSV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.32||52-week high||$2.45|
|Prev. close||$0.31||52-week low||$0.28|
|Day high||$0.33||Avg. volume||284,340|
|50-day MA||$0.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.41||Market Cap||8.46M|
ENSV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENSV Stock Summary
- ENSV has a higher market value than only 5.37% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $7,914,476.
- ENSERVCO CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.32% of US listed stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ENSV comes in at -39.04% -- higher than that of merely 12.24% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENSERVCO CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be AGIL, PLBY, NXST, BYD, and NGL.
- Visit ENSV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enservco.com.
ENSV Valuation Summary
- ENSV's price/earnings ratio is -0.9; this is 110.34% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ENSV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 22.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENSV.
ENSV Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -73.24%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 93.17%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 45.26%.
The table below shows ENSV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENSV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENSV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.45% of graded US stocks.
- ENSV's asset turnover comes in at 0.398 -- ranking 63rd of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- BRN, HESM, and NEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENSV.
The table below shows ENSV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Enservco Corporation (ENSV) Company Bio
Enservco Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides oil field services to the onshore oil and natural gas industry in the United States. The company operates through Production Services and Completion Services segments. It offers frac water heating, hot oiling, pressure testing, acidizing, water transfer, bacteria and scale treatment, freshwater and saltwater hauling, fluid disposal, frac tank rental, well site construction, and other general oil field services. The company owns and operates a fleet of approximately 390 specialized trucks, trailers, frac tanks, and other well-site related equipment. It operates in the Rocky Mountain region consisting of eastern Colorado and southern Wyoming, central Wyoming, northwestern New Mexico, and western North Dakota and eastern Montana; eastern United States region comprising the southern region of the Marcellus Shale formation and the Utica Shale formation in eastern Ohio; and the Central United States region, Texas panhandle, northwestern Oklahoma, and the Eagle Ford Shale in south Texas. The company was incorporated in 1980 and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.
ENSV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENSV Latest Social Stream
View Full ENSV Social Stream
Latest ENSV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENSERVCO CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENSV as an investment opportunity.
Nine-month revenue up 3% year over year to $15.6 million from $15.1 millionQ3 revenue down 6% year over year to $2.9 million from $3.1 million due to Company’s earlier exit from North Dakota market to focus on more profitable basinsQ3 acquisition of Rapid Hot strengthens position in Marcellus Shale and adds new revenue and management depthRecent $1,625,000 convertible debt financing that included participation from lead investors of Rapid Hot, an Enservco board member and Cross River PartnersYea
LONGMONT, Colo., Nov. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enservco Corporation (NYSE American: ENSV), a diversified national provider of specialized well-site services to the domestic onshore conventional and unconventional oil and gas industries, today announced it has scheduled its 2023 third quarter earnings call for Thursday November 16, 2023, at 9:30 a.m. ET. The conference call will be accessible by dialing 888-506-0062 (973-528-0011 for international callers), access code 577898. A telephonic re
LONGMONT, Colo., Sept. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enservco Corporation (NYSE American: ENSV), a diversified national provider of specialized well-site services to the domestic onshore conventional and unconventional oil and gas industries, today announced the appointment of veteran executive Mike Lade as senior vice president and chief of staff. Lade is the former president and CFO of Rapid Hot, an oilfield services company recently acquired by Enservco. A certified public account licensed in
Q2 2023 Enservco Corp Earnings Call
9th consecutive quarter of YOY revenue growth, continued improvement in profit metricsQ2 revenue up 8% year over year to $3.7 million from $3.5 millionQ2 adjusted EBITDA improves to $1.0 million loss from $1.6 million lossSix-month revenue up 5% year over year to $12.6 million from $12.0 millionSix-month adjusted EBITDA loss of $14,000 vs. loss of $1.4 millionCompany continues to de-lever balance sheet, reducing long-term debt to $4.6 million from $7.6 million since 2022 year-end and from $36 mi
ENSV Price Returns