Enservco Corporation (ENSV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENSV POWR Grades
- ENSV scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- ENSV's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- ENSV ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
ENSV Stock Summary
- ENSV has a market capitalization of $27,350,063 -- more than approximately merely 9.75% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -50.05%, ENSERVCO CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.58% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ENSERVCO CORP is reporting a growth rate of -344.45%; that's higher than only 4.51% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENSV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BRY, WOW, EPSN, YTRA, and LC.
- Visit ENSV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enservco.com.
ENSV Valuation Summary
- ENSV's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 15.79% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ENSV's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENSV.
ENSV Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 71.97%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 356.22%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -28.26%.
The table below shows ENSV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENSV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENSV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.45% of graded US stocks.
- ENSV's asset turnover comes in at 0.398 -- ranking 63rd of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- BRN, HESM, and NEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENSV.
The table below shows ENSV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENSV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENSV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.36||52-week high||$8.76|
|Prev. close||$2.38||52-week low||$0.55|
|Day high||$2.45||Avg. volume||2,037,474|
|50-day MA||$2.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.14||Market Cap||27.12M|
Enservco Corporation (ENSV) Company Bio
Enservco Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides oil field services to the onshore oil and natural gas industry in the United States. The company operates through Production Services and Completion Services segments. It offers frac water heating, hot oiling, pressure testing, acidizing, water transfer, bacteria and scale treatment, freshwater and saltwater hauling, fluid disposal, frac tank rental, well site construction, and other general oil field services. The company owns and operates a fleet of approximately 390 specialized trucks, trailers, frac tanks, and other well-site related equipment. It operates in the Rocky Mountain region consisting of eastern Colorado and southern Wyoming, central Wyoming, northwestern New Mexico, and western North Dakota and eastern Montana; eastern United States region comprising the southern region of the Marcellus Shale formation and the Utica Shale formation in eastern Ohio; and the Central United States region, Texas panhandle, northwestern Oklahoma, and the Eagle Ford Shale in south Texas. The company was incorporated in 1980 and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENSV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENSV Latest Social Stream
View Full ENSV Social Stream
Latest ENSV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENSERVCO CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENSV as an investment opportunity.
LONGMONT, Colo., Nov. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enservco Corporation (NYSE American: ENSV), a diversified national provider of specialized well-site services to the domestic onshore conventional and unconventional oil and gas industries, today announced it anticipates filing its third quarter financial results in mid-December. Enservco was not able to meet its original November 14, 2022, filing deadline due to the efforts expended in bringing its first and second quarter SEC filings current.
Q2 revenue up 12% YOY to $3.5 million from $3.1 million Q2 net loss increased to $3.9 million from $1.4 million YOY primarily due to nonrecurring events, including professional fees related to restatement of financial statements and SEC filings, severance and stock-based compensation related to the CFO transition, and the $1.1 million in Employee Retention Credits received in the second quarter last year Q2 Adjusted EBITDA loss was flat at $1.6 million Six-month revenue increased 46% YOY to $12.
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we get a start on Thursday trading with the latest news!
Q1 revenue up 67% YOY to $8.6 million from $5.1 million as Company posts gains across all service offerings based on increased customer activity driven by higher commodity pricesCompany expects to bring its filings current in near future with filing of second quarter Form 10-Q LONGMONT, Colo., Oct. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enservco Corporation (NYSE American: ENSV), a diversified national provider of specialized well-site services to the domestic onshore conventional and unconventional oil a
With global oil supplies likely to take a hit because of the OPEC+ cuts, investors should consider these energy stocks to buy.
ENSV Price Returns