Enservco Corporation (ENSV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENSV Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.07, Enservco Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 0.75% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Enservco Corp is reporting a growth rate of -6,594.87%; that's higher than merely 0.21% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Enservco Corp's share price is greater than that of 98.04% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Enservco Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AMS, CPHC, MXC, VOYA, and EDRY.
- ENSV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Enservco Corp's official web site, go to www.enservco.com.
ENSV Valuation Summary
- ENSV's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 13.33% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- ENSV's price/earnings ratio has moved up 15 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ENSV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 20.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENSV.
ENSV Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -182.91%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -6.35%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -32.22%.
The table below shows ENSV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENSV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENSV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.45% of graded US stocks.
- ENSV's asset turnover comes in at 0.398 -- ranking 63rd of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- BRN, HESM, and NEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENSV.
The table below shows ENSV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENSV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENSV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.08||52-week high||$8.76|
|Prev. close||$2.06||52-week low||$0.55|
|Day high||$2.12||Avg. volume||3,963,637|
|50-day MA||$2.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.57||Market Cap||23.79M|
Enservco Corporation (ENSV) Company Bio
Enservco Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides oil field services to the onshore oil and natural gas industry in the United States. The company operates through Production Services and Completion Services segments. It offers frac water heating, hot oiling, pressure testing, acidizing, water transfer, bacteria and scale treatment, freshwater and saltwater hauling, fluid disposal, frac tank rental, well site construction, and other general oil field services. The company owns and operates a fleet of approximately 390 specialized trucks, trailers, frac tanks, and other well-site related equipment. It operates in the Rocky Mountain region consisting of eastern Colorado and southern Wyoming, central Wyoming, northwestern New Mexico, and western North Dakota and eastern Montana; eastern United States region comprising the southern region of the Marcellus Shale formation and the Utica Shale formation in eastern Ohio; and the Central United States region, Texas panhandle, northwestern Oklahoma, and the Eagle Ford Shale in south Texas. The company was incorporated in 1980 and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENSV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENSV Latest Social Stream
View Full ENSV Social Stream
Latest ENSV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enservco Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENSV as an investment opportunity.
Enservco (NYSEAMERICAN:ENSV) released its quarterly earnings results on Sunday. The oil and gas producer reported ($0.02) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.06 by ($0.08), MarketWatch Earnings reports. Enservco had a net margin of 7.31% and a negative return on equity of 157.86%. Shares of Enservco stock opened at […]
Enservco (NYSEAMERICAN:ENSV) issued its quarterly earnings results on Monday. The oil and gas producer reported ($0.02) EPS for the quarter, missing analysts consensus estimates of $0.06 by ($0.08), MarketWatch Earnings reports. Enservco had a negative return on equity of 157.86% and a net margin of 7.31%. ENSV stock traded down $0.02 during midday trading on 
No summary available.
No summary available.
LONGMONT, Colo., Nov. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enservco Corporation (NYSE American: ENSV), a diversified national provider of specialized well-site services to the domestic onshore conventional and unconventional oil and gas industries, today reported financial results for its third quarter and nine-month period ended September 30, 2021.
ENSV Price Returns