Enservco Corporation (ENSV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENSV POWR Grades
- ENSV scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 45.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ENSV is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 173 days.
- ENSV ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
ENSV Stock Summary
- Enservco Corp's market capitalization of $12,918,980 is ahead of only 0.99% of US-listed equities.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Enservco Corp comes in at -41.32%, a number that bests only 6.27% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ENSV comes in at -82.11% -- higher than that of just 3.11% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Enservco Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be NES, LOCO, CTEK, POAI, and CVEO.
- ENSV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Enservco Corp's official web site, go to www.enservco.com.
ENSV Valuation Summary
- ENSV's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 13.33% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- ENSV's price/earnings ratio has moved up 15 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ENSV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 20.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENSV.
ENSV Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -70.97%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -78.58%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 225.91%.
The table below shows ENSV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENSV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENSV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.25||52-week high||$3.45|
|Prev. close||$1.13||52-week low||$1.05|
|Day high||$1.26||Avg. volume||782,548|
|50-day MA||$1.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.65||Market Cap||14.29M|
Enservco Corporation (ENSV) Company Bio
Enservco Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides oil field services to the onshore oil and natural gas industry in the United States. The company operates through Production Services and Completion Services segments. It offers frac water heating, hot oiling, pressure testing, acidizing, water transfer, bacteria and scale treatment, freshwater and saltwater hauling, fluid disposal, frac tank rental, well site construction, and other general oil field services. The company owns and operates a fleet of approximately 390 specialized trucks, trailers, frac tanks, and other well-site related equipment. It operates in the Rocky Mountain region consisting of eastern Colorado and southern Wyoming, central Wyoming, northwestern New Mexico, and western North Dakota and eastern Montana; eastern United States region comprising the southern region of the Marcellus Shale formation and the Utica Shale formation in eastern Ohio; and the Central United States region, Texas panhandle, northwestern Oklahoma, and the Eagle Ford Shale in south Texas. The company was incorporated in 1980 and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENSV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENSV Latest Social Stream
View Full ENSV Social Stream
Latest ENSV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enservco Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENSV as an investment opportunity.
Balance Sheet Strengthened Since December 31 Year End
LONGMONT, Colo., July 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enservco Corporation (NYSE American: ENSV), a diversified national provider of specialized well-site services to the domestic onshore conventional and unconventional oil and gas industries, today announced it will release its 2021 second quarter financial results after the market closes on Thursday, August 5, 2021. Management will then host a conference call and webcast to discuss the results and subsequent operational developments. The conferen
Enservco Corp. (NYSE American: ENSV), a Longmont-based provider of specialized well-site services to the domestic onshore oil and gas industries whose board is attempting to move its incorporation from Delaware to Nevada, will reconvene its annual stockholders meeting after pausing the meeting last month to drum up support for move.
Urges Stockholders to Vote in Favor of Proposal to Reincorporate in NevadaApproval of the proposal will result in significant cost savings for the CompanyEnservco’s Board of Directors strongly recommends that stockholders vote in favorProposal must be approved by a majority of the total shares outstanding LONGMONT, Colo., July 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enservco Corporation (NYSE American: ENSV), a diversified national provider of specialized well-site services to the domestic onshore conventi
In search of cost savings and enhanced legal protections, the board of directors at Enservco Corp., a provider of specialized well-site services to the domestic onshore oil and gas industries, is urging its shareholders to approve changing the companys state of incorporation from Delaware to Nevada.
ENSV Price Returns