Global Eagle Entertainment Inc. (ENT): Price and Financial Metrics
ENT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ENT is -1.92 -- better than just 3.82% of US stocks.
- ENT's price/sales ratio is 0.07; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 2.05% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.51 for Global Eagle Entertainment Inc; that's greater than it is for only 4.05% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ELGX, DBD, IRIX, PMD, and CPST.
- ENT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Global Eagle Entertainment Inc's official web site, go to www.globaleagle.com.
ENT Stock Price Chart More Charts
ENT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.40||52-week high||$2.80|
|Prev. close||$0.40||52-week low||$0.35|
|Day high||$0.40||Avg. volume||201,353|
|50-day MA||$0.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.62||Market Cap||37.16M|
Global Eagle Entertainment Inc. (ENT) Company Bio
Global Eagle Entertainment provides airlines with a wide range of inflight solutions. These include Wi-Fi, movies, television, music, interactive software, as well as portable IFE solutions, content management services, e-commerce solutions and original content development. Global Eagle Entertainment Inc. is based in Los Angeles, California.