Enanta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ENTA): Price and Financial Metrics
ENTA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.04% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc is reporting a growth rate of -419.8%; that's higher than only 4.44% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at -45.9%, a number that bests just 6.51% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc are ANAB, CARA, MORF, RAPT, and MGNX.
- ENTA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.enanta.com.
ENTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.32||52-week high||$58.59|
|Prev. close||$50.58||52-week low||$38.40|
|Day high||$51.06||Avg. volume||153,537|
|50-day MA||$47.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.76||Market Cap||994.88M|
Enanta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ENTA) Company Bio
Enanta Pharmaceuticals is a research and development-focused biotechnology company that uses a chemistry-driven approach and drug discovery capabilities to create small molecule drugs for viral infections and liver diseases. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Watertown, Massachusetts.
ENTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENTA Latest Social Stream
View Full ENTA Social Stream
Latest ENTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENTA as an investment opportunity.
WATERTOWN, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Enanta Pharmaceuticals to Present at SVB Leerink 10th Annual Global Healthcare Conference
Enanta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ENTA) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 08, 2021 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Jennifer Viera - Investor Relations Jay Luly - President & Chief Executive Officer Paul Mellett - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Roy Buchanan - JMP Securities Rachel Vatnsdal - Piper Sandler Brian...
Enanta Pharma (ENTA): FQ1 GAAP EPS of -$0.41 beats by $0.39.Revenue of $31.74M (-39.6% Y/Y) beats by $4.01M.Royalty Revenue for the quarter was $31.7M.Cash and marketable securities totaled $404.7M at Dec. 31, 2020.Press Release...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 8, 2021 / Enanta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ENTA) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 8, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
Oppenheimer Stick to Their Hold Rating for Enanta Pharmaceuticals
ENTA Price Returns
Continue Researching ENTAWant to do more research on Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc (ENTA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc (ENTA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc (ENTA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!