Enanta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ENTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENTA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ENTA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.44% of US stocks.
- ENTA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- ENTA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
ENTA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.46% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc is higher than it is for about just 7.64% of US stocks.
- ENTA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 7.71% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PTGX, XENE, SGMO, NRIX, and RVMD.
- Visit ENTA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enanta.com.
ENTA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ENTA's price/sales ratio is 213.16% higher, now standing at 11.9.
- Over the past 103 months, ENTA's price/sales ratio has gone up 7.7.
- Over the past 103 months, ENTA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 18.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENTA.
ENTA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -46.46%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 3.72%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 10.98%.
The table below shows ENTA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENTA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENTA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.4% of graded US stocks.
- ENTA's asset turnover comes in at 0.206 -- ranking 196th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- GILD, ALT, and RDUS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENTA.
The table below shows ENTA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.49||52-week high||$102.00|
|Prev. close||$57.09||52-week low||$40.37|
|Day high||$58.70||Avg. volume||215,464|
|50-day MA||$76.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$59.70||Market Cap||1.15B|
Enanta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ENTA) Company Bio
Enanta Pharmaceuticals is a research and development-focused biotechnology company that uses a chemistry-driven approach and drug discovery capabilities to create small molecule drugs for viral infections and liver diseases. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Watertown, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENTA Latest Social Stream
View Full ENTA Social Stream
Latest ENTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENTA as an investment opportunity.
The shares of Enanta Pharmaceuticals (ENTA -7.2%) dropped for the third straight session to reach over a three-month low after SVB Leerink cut its price target, highlighting the concerns on the biotech’s pipeline. Last week, the Watertown, Massachusetts-based Enanta (NASDAQ:ENTA) announced its outlook for the year ahead of its presentation...
Enanta Pharmaceuticals (ENTA +3.3%) provided updates on its pipeline and said President and CEO Jay Luly will shed light on the virology programs and plans for 2022 at the 40th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare conference on Jan. 11. EDP-938 is being evaluated in three ongoing phase 2 trials: RSVP, RSVPEDs and RSVTx. The...
Enanta Pharmaceuticals to Provide Updates on its Research and Development Programs and Outlook for 2022 at the 40th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
WATERTOWN, Mass., January 06, 2022--Enanta Pharmaceuticals to Provide Updates on its R&D Programs and Outlook for 2022 at the 40th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
WATERTOWN, Mass., January 04, 2022--Enanta Pharmaceuticals to Present at the 40th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
Mallinckrodt (OTCMKTS:MNKKQ) and Enanta Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ENTA) are both small-cap medical companies, but which is the superior investment? We will compare the two companies based on the strength of their dividends, analyst recommendations, risk, earnings, profitability, institutional ownership and valuation. Analyst Ratings This is a summary of recent recommendations for Mallinckrodt and Enanta Pharmaceuticals, as reported 
ENTA Price Returns
Continue Researching ENTAWant to do more research on Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc (ENTA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc (ENTA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc (ENTA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch