Enanta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ENTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENTA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ENTA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.5% of US stocks.
- ENTA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ENTA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.93% of US stocks).
ENTA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.07% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- ENTA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 8.2% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 122.86%, Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.52% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RVMD, PTGX, SYRS, INO, and ALPN.
- Visit ENTA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enanta.com.
ENTA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ENTA's price/sales ratio is 213.16% higher, now standing at 11.9.
- Over the past 103 months, ENTA's price/sales ratio has gone up 7.7.
- Over the past 103 months, ENTA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 18.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENTA.
ENTA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 258.81%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 3.72%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -46.46%.
The table below shows ENTA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENTA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENTA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.4% of graded US stocks.
- ENTA's asset turnover comes in at 0.206 -- ranking 196th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- GILD, ALT, and RDUS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENTA.
The table below shows ENTA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.27||52-week high||$102.00|
|Prev. close||$46.91||52-week low||$37.59|
|Day high||$48.32||Avg. volume||250,115|
|50-day MA||$49.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$65.51||Market Cap||979.10M|
Enanta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ENTA) Company Bio
Enanta Pharmaceuticals is a research and development-focused biotechnology company that uses a chemistry-driven approach and drug discovery capabilities to create small molecule drugs for viral infections and liver diseases. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Watertown, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENTA Latest Social Stream
View Full ENTA Social Stream
Latest ENTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENTA as an investment opportunity.
Open Orphan client Enanta Pharmaceuticals confirms positive results from human challenge study - DirectorsTalk Interviews
Open Orphan client Enanta Pharmaceuticals confirms positive results from human challenge study
Enanta Pharmaceuticals Announces Publication in The New England Journal of Medicine of Data from the Phase 2a Human Challenge Study of EDP-938 for the Treatment of Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
WATERTOWN, Mass., February 17, 2022--Enanta Pharmaceuticals Announces Publication in The New England Journal of Medicine of Data from the Phase 2a Human Challenge Study of EDP-938
Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: ENTA ) has dosed the first subject in its Phase 1 trial of EDP-235 , a coronavirus 3CL protease inhibitor, specifically designed as a once-daily, oral treatment for COVID-19. The Company plans to report data from this study in Q2 of 2022, and, assuming positive findings, Enanta expects to advance EDP-235 to the … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Enanta Pharmaceuticals (ENTA) dosed the first person in its phase 1 trial of its oral COVID-19 therapy EDP-235.The phase 1 study will evaluate the EDP-235 in single ascending…
Enanta Pharmaceuticals Doses First Subject in a Phase 1 Clinical Study of EDP-235, its Oral 3CL Protease Inhibitor Specifically Designed for the Treatment and Prevention of COVID-19
WATERTOWN, Mass., February 16, 2022--Enanta Doses First Subject in a Phase 1 Clinical Study of EDP-235, its Oral 3CL Protease Inhibitor Designed for the Treatment of COVID-19
ENTA Price Returns
Continue Researching ENTAWant to do more research on Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc (ENTA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc (ENTA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Enanta Pharmaceuticals Inc (ENTA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch