Envestnet, Inc (ENV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENV POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ENV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ENV is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ENV ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
ENV Stock Summary
- ENV's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 475.69 -- higher than 94.24% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 308.28, Envestnet Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.02% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The volatility of Envestnet Inc's share price is greater than that of only 13.61% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Envestnet Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VC, PVBC, BHE, HCI, and G.
- Visit ENV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.envestnet.com.
ENV Valuation Summary
- ENV's EV/EBIT ratio is 94.1; this is 191.78% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 135 months, ENV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 197.
- Over the past 135 months, ENV's price/earnings ratio has gone up 467.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENV.
ENV Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 423.14%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 107.55%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 218.03%.
The table below shows ENV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENV has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.39% of graded US stocks.
- ENV's asset turnover comes in at 0.505 -- ranking 323rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- QMCI, HIL, and EGAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENV.
The table below shows ENV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.09||52-week high||$85.99|
|Prev. close||$65.51||52-week low||$59.01|
|Day high||$67.50||Avg. volume||493,527|
|50-day MA||$74.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$76.82||Market Cap||3.70B|
Envestnet, Inc (ENV) Company Bio
Envestnet is a provider of unified wealth management technology and services to investment advisors. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENV Latest Social Stream
View Full ENV Social Stream
Latest ENV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Envestnet Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENV as an investment opportunity.
Envestnet's (ENV) fourth-quarter 2021 earnings decrease year over year while revenues increase.
Thank you for joining us on today's fourth quarter and full year 2021 earnings call. Bill and Pete will provide a company update, as well as an overview of the company's fourth quarter and full year 2021 results.
Envestnet (ENV) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.04% and 2.54%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CHICAGO, February 24, 2022--Envestnet (NYSE: ENV), a leading provider of intelligent systems for wealth management and financial wellness, today reported financial results for its quarter and year ended December 31, 2021.
The company, which provides technology and automation software for financial advisors, could sell for between $6.8 billion to $8 billion,
ENV Price Returns