Envestnet, Inc (ENV): Price and Financial Metrics
ENV Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ENV is currently 40.77, higher than 91.11% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 46.91%, Envestnet Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 76.85% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Envestnet Inc is reporting a growth rate of -280.99%; that's higher than just 5.35% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Envestnet Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MSG, WYY, HMTV, FORR, and BREW.
- ENV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Envestnet Inc's official web site, go to www.envestnet.com.
ENV Stock Price Chart More Charts
ENV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.41||52-week high||$75.64|
|Prev. close||$72.74||52-week low||$51.00|
|Day high||$73.27||Avg. volume||363,413|
|50-day MA||$70.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$66.13||Market Cap||3.80B|
Envestnet, Inc (ENV) Company Bio
Envestnet is a provider of unified wealth management technology and services to investment advisors. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.