Envestnet, Inc (ENV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENV POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ENV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 56.65% of US stocks.
- ENV's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- ENV ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
ENV Stock Summary
- ENV has a higher market value than 68.11% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $2,854,408,134.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ENV is currently 24.39, higher than 79.76% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ENVESTNET INC is reporting a growth rate of -250.51%; that's higher than just 6.42% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MDC, HURN, PAYS, MLI, and MORN.
- ENV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ENVESTNET INC's official web site, go to www.envestnet.com.
ENV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ENV's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 2.4.
- ENV's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.5 over the prior 154 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENV.
ENV Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -3.15%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 0.91%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 73.77%.
The table below shows ENV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENV has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.39% of graded US stocks.
- ENV's asset turnover comes in at 0.505 -- ranking 323rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- QMCI, HIL, and EGAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENV.
The table below shows ENV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENV Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ENV, see our ENV price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$83.78||Average Broker Recommendation||1.77 (Moderate Buy)|
ENV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.06||52-week high||$84.58|
|Prev. close||$53.41||52-week low||$41.72|
|Day high||$54.58||Avg. volume||467,722|
|50-day MA||$63.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$56.24||Market Cap||2.92B|
Envestnet, Inc (ENV) Company Bio
Envestnet is a provider of unified wealth management technology and services to investment advisors. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENV Latest Social Stream
View Full ENV Social Stream
Latest ENV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENVESTNET INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENV as an investment opportunity.
Envestnet Data Aggregation Delivered 416% ROI for Financial Institutions, According to a Total Economic Impact Study
Envestnet Data and Analytics, a subsidiary of Envestnet (NYSE: ENV), a leading provider of intelligent systems for wealth management and financial wellness, has commissioned Forrester Consulting, an independent research firm, to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ study to investigate the total economic impact of Envestnet Data Aggregation. The study reveals that the financial institutions involved achieved a significant return on investment (ROI) by leveraging Envestnet Data Aggregation to collect
Envestnet Enhances MoneyGuide Platform to Drive the Future of Digital Financial Planning
It's estimated that Baby Boomers will transfer $68 trillion in wealth over the next 25 years—the size and scope of which will have implications for the U.S. economy and the financial well-being of future generations. At the same time, Envestnet's generational research shows that a surprising 50% of Baby Boomers are not formally organizing their long-term finances.
Envestnet (ENV) Rides on Strong Revenue Generation Capacity
Envestnet (ENV) has a strong asset-based and subscription-based recurring-revenue generation capacity.
What's in the Offing for DocuSign (DOCU) in Q4 Earning?
DocuSign's (DOCU) fourth-quarter 2022 bottom-line performance is likely to have been hurt by high costs.
Envestnet (ENV) Stock Rises 2% Following Q4 Earnings Beat
Envestnet's (ENV) fourth-quarter 2022 earnings and revenues decline year over year.
ENV Price Returns
Continue Researching ENVHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Envestnet Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Envestnet Inc (ENV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Envestnet Inc (ENV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Envestnet Inc (ENV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...