Envestnet, Inc (ENV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENV POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ENV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.14% of US stocks.
- ENV's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ENV's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 13.32% of US stocks).
ENV Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 221.98, Envestnet Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.3% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, ENV has reported earnings growth of -514.93%, putting it ahead of just 3.76% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ENV is more volatile than only 7.75% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Envestnet Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be APPS, NARI, OMCL, VITL, and IIPR.
- ENV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Envestnet Inc's official web site, go to www.envestnet.com.
ENV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.24||52-week high||$92.51|
|Prev. close||$79.25||52-week low||$61.00|
|Day high||$79.98||Avg. volume||635,981|
|50-day MA||$72.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$77.48||Market Cap||4.31B|
Envestnet, Inc (ENV) Company Bio
Envestnet is a provider of unified wealth management technology and services to investment advisors. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
ENV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Envestnet Inc. To summarize, we found that Envestnet Inc ranked in the 43th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 34.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Envestnet Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 81. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 21.42% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Envestnet Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 10%; for context, that number is higher than 71.06% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Envestnet Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ENV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENV Latest Social Stream
View Full ENV Social Stream
Latest ENV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Envestnet Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENV as an investment opportunity.
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) announces that the Envestnet Credit Exchange has launched access to a broad range of residential real estate and unsecured lending products for advised clients from a growing list of lending partners selected for their product breadth and service quality. The Envestnet Credit Exchange has expanded its product set beyond securities-backed lending with Upgrade and LightStream for unsecured loans, and Ally Home, Better, and Guaranteed Rate to help wealth managers meet wh
Envestnet (ENV) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions could translate into further price increase in the near term.
Shares of the wealth management company Envestnet (NYSE: ENV) traded more than 11% higher as of 1:40 p.m. EDT after it was announced that the company will soon join the S&P MidCap 400 Index. Envestnet currently has a market cap around $4.35 billion. The company is replacing regional bank TCF Financial Corp. in the index.
S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P MidCap 400 effective prior to the opening of trading on Wednesday, June 9:
FIDx Announces AIG Advisory Suite of Fee-Based Annuities Now Available on Envestnet Insurance Exchange
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) and FIDx, a product-agnostic platform that connects insurance solutions with wealth management platforms and other providers, today announced that annuity solutions from AIG Life & Retirement are now available through their integrated platform. The availability of AIG Advisory annuities—a suite including fee-based fixed, index, and variable products—expands the selection of annuities accessible to financial advisors on the Envestnet Insurance Exchange, Envestnet | Mon
ENV Price Returns