Envestnet, Inc (ENV): Price and Financial Metrics
ENV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.91||52-week high||$69.22|
|Prev. close||$47.60||52-week low||$41.72|
|Day high||$48.31||Avg. volume||436,721|
|50-day MA||$55.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$58.81||Market Cap||2.61B|
ENV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENV POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ENV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.06% of US stocks.
- ENV's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ENV's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 6.32% of US stocks).
ENV Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ENV is currently 26.34, higher than 84.13% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ENVESTNET INC is reporting a growth rate of 177.45%; that's higher than 92.49% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ENV's revenue has grown -4.13% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 26.85% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENVESTNET INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SDPI, CULL, MTRX, WMPN, and CLST.
- Visit ENV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.envestnet.com.
ENV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ENV's price/earnings ratio is 199.43% lower, now standing at -26.
- ENV's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.6 over the prior 160 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENV.
ENV Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -3.15%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 0.91%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 73.77%.
The table below shows ENV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENV has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.39% of graded US stocks.
- ENV's asset turnover comes in at 0.505 -- ranking 323rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- QMCI, HIL, and EGAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENV.
The table below shows ENV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Envestnet, Inc (ENV) Company Bio
Envestnet is a provider of unified wealth management technology and services to investment advisors. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
ENV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENV Latest Social Stream
View Full ENV Social Stream
Latest ENV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENVESTNET INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENV as an investment opportunity.
Envestnet has partnered with voting technology provider iconik to enable enhanced proxy voting solutions for the firm's Sustainable Quantitative Portfolios, providing a way for individual investors to better reflect their views in the voting process. Fueled by increased investor demand for choice, the iconik partnership will help to empower advisors to increase retention and wallet share, encourage long-term stewardship of capital, and further personalize the client experience.
Envestnet (ENV) excels due to recurring revenues, prioritizing tech for efficiency and competitiveness. Low liquidity remains a concern.
Key Insights Envestnet's estimated fair value is US$96.91 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Envestnet is...
Envestnet has rolled out another series of enhancements to bring more of its ecosystem together for advisors. Enhancements to the Envestnet platform were introduced as part of Envestnet's ongoing effort to drive growth and greater productivity for its nearly 3,000 RIA firm clients and 47 wealth management and brokerage firm clients through a consistent and unified digital experience.
Mairs & Power, an investment advisor, released “Mairs & Power Small Cap Fund” second quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The Mairs & Power Small Cap Fund has gained 6.43% for year-to-date 2023, while the S&P Small Cap 600 TR benchmark has gained 6.03% and the Morningstar U.S. Fund […]
ENV Price Returns