Envestnet, Inc (ENV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENV POWR Grades
- ENV scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ENV is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- ENV's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 11.19% of US stocks).
ENV Stock Summary
- ENV's current price/earnings ratio is 259.43, which is higher than 97.54% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, ENV has reported earnings growth of 279.56%, putting it ahead of 91.44% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Envestnet Inc's share price is greater than that of only 14.33% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Envestnet Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VC, HURN, HCI, GHSI, and BHE.
- ENV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Envestnet Inc's official web site, go to www.envestnet.com.
ENV Valuation Summary
- ENV's EV/EBIT ratio is 94.1; this is 191.78% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 135 months, ENV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 197.
- Over the past 135 months, ENV's price/earnings ratio has gone up 467.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENV.
ENV Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 137.17%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 218.03%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 157.68%.
The table below shows ENV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENV has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.19% of graded US stocks.
- ENV's asset turnover comes in at 0.505 -- ranking 314th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- BBSI, QMCI, and HIL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENV.
The table below shows ENV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.13||52-week high||$88.45|
|Prev. close||$75.26||52-week low||$61.00|
|Day high||$77.78||Avg. volume||527,226|
|50-day MA||$76.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$76.37||Market Cap||4.20B|
Envestnet, Inc (ENV) Company Bio
Envestnet is a provider of unified wealth management technology and services to investment advisors. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENV Latest Social Stream
View Full ENV Social Stream
Latest ENV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Envestnet Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENV as an investment opportunity.
TD Bank and Envestnet | Yodlee have announced a data access agreement to address the needs of an increasingly digital customer base. The post TD Bank & Envestnet | Yodlee enter into North American data access agreement appeared first on US FinTech .
Envestnet, Inc found using ticker (ENV) now have 9 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 93 and 63 and has a mean target at 83.78. With the stocks previous close at 75.37 this indicates there is a potential upside of 11.2%. There is a 50 day moving average of 77.42 and the 200 moving average now moves to 74.37. The company has a market capitalisation of $4,061m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="ENV" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Envestnet, together with its subsidiaries, provides wealth management software and services in the United States and internationally. It operates through Envestnet Wealth Solutions and Enve...
TD Bank Group and Envestnet | Yodlee today announced a data access agreement to address the needs of an increasingly digital customer base. This North American agreement signifies the alignment between TD and Envestnet | Yodlee about protocols to provide for the safe and secure access of TD customer financial data to support the customer's requests to share with the financial wellness apps and experiences of their choice. TD Bank becomes the 13th bank in North America to sign such a data access
The FinTech Report podcast Episode 7: interview with Dan Jovevski, WeMoney & Lauren Applegate, Envestnet | Yodlee
The FinTech Report podcast Episode 7: interview with Dan Jovevski, WeMoney & Lauren Applegate, Envestnet | Yodlee.
No summary available.
ENV Price Returns