Enova International, Inc. (ENVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENVA POWR Grades
- ENVA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.68% of US stocks.
- ENVA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ENVA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
ENVA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.63, Enova International Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 4.08% of US stocks.
- ENVA's current price/earnings ratio is 2.64, which is higher than only 1.57% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ENVA comes in at 55.75% -- higher than that of 96.17% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Enova International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WGO, ELVT, TWNK, KOP, and GFF.
- ENVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Enova International Inc's official web site, go to www.enova.com.
ENVA Valuation Summary
- ENVA's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 63.64% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- ENVA's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 81 months.
- Over the past 81 months, ENVA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 6.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENVA.
ENVA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 163.31%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 155.53%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 74.27%.
The table below shows ENVA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.65||52-week high||$41.06|
|Prev. close||$32.19||52-week low||$15.13|
|Day high||$32.12||Avg. volume||360,735|
|50-day MA||$34.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.61||Market Cap||1.16B|
Enova International, Inc. (ENVA) Company Bio
Enova International provides online financial services to alternative credit consumers in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Brazil, and China. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
ENVA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Enova International Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Enova International Inc ranked in the 85th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 524.83%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ENVA, they are:
- 59% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 22.5% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Enova International Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 4.1% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Financial Services), Enova International Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 72.95% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ENVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENVA Latest Social Stream
View Full ENVA Social Stream
Latest ENVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enova International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENVA as an investment opportunity.
Enova International, Inc. (ENVA) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 29, 2021 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Lindsay Savarese - Investor Relations David Fisher - Chief Executive Officer Steve Cunningham - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants David Scharf - JMP Securities John Hecht - Jefferies Presentation Operator Good day,...
Enova released results for the second quarter of 2021 ended June 30, 2021, this afternoon after the market closed. With me on today's call are David Fisher, Chief Executive Officer; and Steve Cunningham, Chief Financial Officer.
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But on a lighter note, a...
Enova International (NYSE: ENVA), a leading financial technology company powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
Enova International (ENVA) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ENVA Price Returns
Continue Researching ENVAWant to do more research on Enova International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Enova International Inc (ENVA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Enova International Inc (ENVA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Enova International Inc (ENVA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch