Enova International, Inc. (ENVA): Price and Financial Metrics
ENVA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.22, Enova International Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 1.97% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, ENVA has reported earnings growth of 238.19%, putting it ahead of 93.83% of US stocks in our set.
- Enova International Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 44.05%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.35% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENVA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ITGR, QMCO, SUPN, VREX, and CEMI.
- ENVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Enova International Inc's official web site, go to www.enova.com.
ENVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.03||52-week high||$35.38|
|Prev. close||$33.53||52-week low||$7.84|
|Day high||$35.38||Avg. volume||459,056|
|50-day MA||$26.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.66||Market Cap||1.27B|
Enova International, Inc. (ENVA) Company Bio
Enova International provides online financial services to alternative credit consumers in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Brazil, and China. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
ENVA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Enova International Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Enova International Inc ranked in the 90th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 1287.67%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ENVA, they are:
- 52% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 19.79% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Enova International Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than merely 1.46% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Financial Services), Enova International Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 74.52% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ENVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENVA Latest Social Stream
View Full ENVA Social Stream
Latest ENVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enova International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENVA as an investment opportunity.
New Strong Buy Stocks for March 4th
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for March 4th
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for March 1st
Enova International struck a deal to combine its ODX operation with origination solutions company Fundation. Enova will keep a minority share in the new combined company, according to a Thursday (Feb. 25) announcement. “This transaction creates the largest independent SaaS provider to banks for small business lending,” Enova CEO David Fisher said in the announcement. “We believe […]
OnDeck®, a part of Enova International, today announced a partnership with HomeAdvisor to support home service professionals and companies on the Home
ENVA Price Returns
Continue Researching ENVAWant to do more research on Enova International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Enova International Inc (ENVA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Enova International Inc (ENVA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Enova International Inc (ENVA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!