Enova International, Inc. (ENVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENVA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ENVA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ENVA is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- ENVA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 32.8% of US stocks).
ENVA Stock Summary
- ENVA's current price/earnings ratio is 2.9, which is higher than only 1.85% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, ENVA has reported earnings growth of 420.4%, putting it ahead of 95.38% of US stocks in our set.
- Enova International Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 50.85%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.56% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Enova International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PACK, CVGI, ELVT, CARS, and PETQ.
- Visit ENVA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enova.com.
ENVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.85||52-week high||$41.06|
|Prev. close||$35.37||52-week low||$10.42|
|Day high||$37.07||Avg. volume||421,145|
|50-day MA||$35.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.75||Market Cap||1.35B|
Enova International, Inc. (ENVA) Company Bio
Enova International provides online financial services to alternative credit consumers in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Brazil, and China. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
ENVA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Enova International Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Enova International Inc ranked in the 86th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 558.17%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ENVA, they are:
- 58% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 21.69% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Enova International Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 2.59% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Financial Services), Enova International Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 72.69% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ENVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENVA Latest Social Stream
View Full ENVA Social Stream
Latest ENVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enova International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENVA as an investment opportunity.
Should investors be excited or worried when a stock crosses above the 50-Day simple moving average?
Enova International (NYSE: ENVA), a leading financial technology company powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence, today announced the postponement of its 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders (the "Annual Meeting") that was previously to be held on May 11, 2021, at 9:30 a.m. Central Time. The meeting will be rescheduled for a date yet to be determined by the Board of Directors, in order to give its stockholders the opportunity to vote on a proposal to ratify the appointment of Deloitte as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2021. Deloitte was selected following a competitive proposal process. The Board of Directors will establish a new record date for the Annual Meeting and, based on this record date, the Comp...
Enova International, Inc. (ENVA) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Lindsay Savarese – Investor Relations David Fisher – Chief Executive Officer Steve Cunningham – Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants David Scharf – JMP John Hecht – Jefferies John Rowan – Janney Vincent...
Enova released results for the first quarter of 2021 ended March 31, 2021, this afternoon after the market closed. With me on today's call are David Fisher, Chief Executive Officer; and Steve Cunningham, Chief Financial Officer.
Is (ENVA) Outperforming Other Finance Stocks This Year?
ENVA Price Returns
Continue Researching ENVAWant to do more research on Enova International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Enova International Inc (ENVA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Enova International Inc (ENVA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Enova International Inc (ENVA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch