Enova International, Inc. (ENVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENVA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ENVA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ENVA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ENVA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 20.88% of US stocks).
ENVA Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ENOVA INTERNATIONAL INC is higher than just 6.19% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 84.19%, ENOVA INTERNATIONAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses 86.45% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ENVA comes in at -63.81% -- higher than that of merely 8.85% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENOVA INTERNATIONAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BC, EBIX, AVGR, ISO, and QUMU.
- Visit ENVA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enova.com.
ENVA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ENVA's price/earnings ratio is 46.96% lower, now standing at 6.1.
- Over the past 98 months, ENVA's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENVA.
ENVA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 9.06%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -79.61%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -10.68%.
The table below shows ENVA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENVA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENVA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.1% of graded US stocks.
- ENVA's asset turnover comes in at 0.443 -- ranking 16th of 428 Banking stocks.
- ELVT, BK, and UBFO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENVA.
The table below shows ENVA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.31||52-week high||$47.88|
|Prev. close||$39.44||52-week low||$25.80|
|Day high||$39.81||Avg. volume||274,747|
|50-day MA||$35.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.50||Market Cap||1.24B|
Enova International, Inc. (ENVA) Company Bio
Enova International provides online financial services to alternative credit consumers in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Brazil, and China. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENVA Latest Social Stream
View Full ENVA Social Stream
Latest ENVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENOVA INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENVA as an investment opportunity.
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
Enova International (NYSE: ENVA), a leading financial technology company powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence, today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized an increase to the company's common stock share repurchase program of up to $150 million. This new authorization expires on December 31, 2023, and will go into effect when the existing $100 million share repurchase authorization, which has approximately $19 million remaining as of November 4, 2022, is exhauste
Enova International (NYSE: ENVA), a leading financial technology company powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence, today announced that Steve Cunningham, Chief Financial Officer, will present via a fireside chat format at the Stephens Annual Investment Conference in Nashville on Tuesday, November 15th, 2022 at 4 p.m. Central Time / 5 p.m. Eastern Time.
Maxim Group analyst Michael Diana reiterated a Buy rating on Enova International (ENVA - Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $55.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $36.95.Diana covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as AGNC Investment, Ellington Financial, and Svb Financial Group. According to TipRanks, Diana has an average return of 11.3% and a 47.39% success rate on recommended stocks. Currently, the analyst consensus on Enova International is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $48.50, a 31.26% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, JMP Securities also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $42.00 price target.
Enova International (ENVA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.75% and 3.39%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ENVA Price Returns
Continue Researching ENVAWant to do more research on Enova International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Enova International Inc (ENVA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Enova International Inc (ENVA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Enova International Inc (ENVA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch