Enova International, Inc. (ENVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ENVA POWR Grades
- ENVA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 90.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ENVA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- ENVA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
ENVA Stock Summary
- ENVA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.85 -- higher than merely 4.83% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- ENVA's current price/earnings ratio is 2.74, which is higher than just 1.57% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, ENVA has reported earnings growth of 321.75%, putting it ahead of 92.29% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Enova International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NH, SANW, AVID, SUPN, and SCL.
- Visit ENVA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enova.com.
ENVA Valuation Summary
- ENVA's price/earnings ratio is 2.4; this is 78.18% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 82 months, ENVA's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
- Over the past 82 months, ENVA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 6.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENVA.
ENVA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -83.7%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 53.11%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 384.52%.
The table below shows ENVA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENVA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENVA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.48% of graded US stocks.
- ENVA's asset turnover comes in at 0.467 -- ranking 15th of 433 Banking stocks.
- UBFO, WSBF, and BAC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENVA.
The table below shows ENVA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ENVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.08||52-week high||$41.06|
|Prev. close||$35.73||52-week low||$15.13|
|Day high||$36.14||Avg. volume||312,914|
|50-day MA||$33.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.94||Market Cap||1.33B|
Enova International, Inc. (ENVA) Company Bio
Enova International provides online financial services to alternative credit consumers in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Brazil, and China. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ENVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENVA Latest Social Stream
View Full ENVA Social Stream
Latest ENVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enova International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENVA as an investment opportunity.
Enova International (NYSE: ENVA), a leading financial technology company powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence, today announced the company's third quarter 2021 financial results will be released after the market close on Thursday, October 28, 2021.
ENVA, SALM, LGIH, and DLA made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on October 1, 2021.
Enova To Virtually Participate in Panel at the JMP Securities Fintech Forum on Artificial Intelligence
Enova International (NYSE: ENVA), a leading financial technology company powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence, today announced that Joe DeCosmo, Chief Analytics and Technology Officer, will virtually participate in a panel titled "How AI is Rewiring Risk Analytics" at the JMP Securities Fintech Forum: Artificial Intelligence on Friday, September 10th, at 12:15 pm Eastern Time.
Enova released results for the second quarter of 2021 ended June 30, 2021, this afternoon after the market closed. With me on today's call are David Fisher, Chief Executive Officer; and Steve Cunningham, Chief Financial Officer.
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But on a lighter note, a...
ENVA Price Returns
Continue Researching ENVAWant to do more research on Enova International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Enova International Inc (ENVA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Enova International Inc (ENVA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Enova International Inc (ENVA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch