Enova International, Inc. (ENVA): Price and Financial Metrics
ENVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.48||52-week high||$55.53|
|Prev. close||$51.98||52-week low||$25.80|
|Day high||$51.90||Avg. volume||211,235|
|50-day MA||$45.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.04||Market Cap||1.61B|
ENVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ENVA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ENVA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.57% of US stocks.
- ENVA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ENVA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
ENVA Stock Summary
- ENVA's current price/earnings ratio is 6.94, which is higher than just 20.06% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ENVA is currently 1.4, higher than just 5.81% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- ENOVA INTERNATIONAL INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -36.64%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 12.98% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ENOVA INTERNATIONAL INC are IGT, HUDI, CPSI, SEED, and AVGR.
- ENVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ENOVA INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.enova.com.
ENVA Valuation Summary
- ENVA's EV/EBIT ratio is 8.6; this is 20.37% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 104 months, ENVA's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ENVA.
ENVA Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 4.61%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -8.53%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 197.24%.
The table below shows ENVA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ENVA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ENVA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.1% of graded US stocks.
- ENVA's asset turnover comes in at 0.443 -- ranking 16th of 428 Banking stocks.
- ELVT, BK, and UBFO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ENVA.
The table below shows ENVA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Enova International, Inc. (ENVA) Company Bio
Enova International provides online financial services to alternative credit consumers in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Brazil, and China. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
ENVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ENVA Latest Social Stream
View Full ENVA Social Stream
Latest ENVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENOVA INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ENVA as an investment opportunity.
Enova International, Inc. (NYSE:ENVA) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Enova International, Inc. (NYSE:ENVA) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript April 25, 2023 Enova International, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $1.79, expectations were $1.53. Operator: Good afternoon and welcome to the Enova International First Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. . I would now like to turn the conference over to Lindsay Savarese of Investor […]
Enova International (NYSE:ENVA) sheds 9.6% this week, as yearly returns fall more in line with earnings growth
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
Nasdaq Up Triple-Digits As Bank Concerns Weigh On Dow
The S&P 500 Index is posting tentative gains, while the Dow Jones Industrial Average has turned lower.
Q1 2023 Enova International Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Enova International Inc Earnings Call
Enova International (ENVA) Beats Q1 Earnings Estimates
Enova International (ENVA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 13.29% and 0.63%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ENVA Price Returns
Continue Researching ENVAWant to do more research on Enova International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Enova International Inc (ENVA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Enova International Inc (ENVA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Enova International Inc (ENVA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...