Evolus, Inc. (EOLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EOLS POWR Grades
- EOLS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 80.1% of US stocks.
- EOLS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- EOLS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
EOLS Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 26.75 for Evolus Inc; that's greater than it is for 98.35% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -75.75%, Evolus Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.97% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Evolus Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.25% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Evolus Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EAST, GNCA, MRMD, TIPT, and STKS.
- EOLS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Evolus Inc's official web site, go to www.evolus.com.
EOLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EOLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.33||52-week high||$17.38|
|Prev. close||$11.33||52-week low||$2.85|
|Day high||$12.50||Avg. volume||1,277,297|
|50-day MA||$10.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.10||Market Cap||667.30M|
Evolus, Inc. (EOLS) Company Bio
Evolus, Inc. provides medical aesthetic products for physicians and their patients in the United States. It offers DWP-450, an injectable 900 kilodalton botulinum toxin type A complex designed to address the needs of the facial aesthetics market. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Irvine, California.
EOLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EOLS Latest Social Stream
View Full EOLS Social Stream
Latest EOLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Evolus Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EOLS as an investment opportunity.
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif., May 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Evolus, Inc. (Nasdaq: EOLS), a performance beauty company with a customer-centric approach focused on delivering breakthrough products, today announced the appointment of Dan Stewart as Vice President and General Manager of the company’s International business. “Dan has an extensive track record of success and a global reputation built from 20 years of experience in aesthetics,” said Crystal Muilenburg, Chief Marketing Officer. “We look forward to Dan leading the expansion of Evolus’ global footprint starting with the launch of Nuceiva™ in Europe in early 2022.” Dan is a seasoned operational leader with more than 20 years of experience in medical aesthetics including dermal fillers, botulinum toxin, breast implants and energy-based...
Photo by SrdjanPav/iStock via Getty ImagesWe wrote about Evolus (NASDAQ:EOLS) in November of last year when we stated that the stock's sky-high implied volatility brought plenty of opportunity to the ball game. The reason being is that Evolus' 300%+ implied volatility at the time meant that the stock's associated options...
Evolus, Inc. (EOLS) Q1 2021 Results Conference Call May 12, 2021 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Carol Ruth - The Ruth Group David Moatazedi - President and Chief Executive Officer Lauren Silvernail - Chief Financial Officer and EVP, Corporate Development Rui Avelar - Chief Medical Officer and Head of R&D...
Evolus Inc (NASDAQ: EOLS ) has announced two newly published peer review studies in Aesthetic Surgery Journal that provide supportive evidence of the safety and efficacy of repeat doses of prabotulinumtoxinA (Jeuveau) to decrease the appearance of glabellar lines (also known as frown lines between the eyes). The … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Q1 2021 Net Revenues of $12.2 million, Despite Half-Quarter ITC Impact Full Resolution of International Trade Commission (ITC) Case Restructured Balance Sheet with March 31, 2021 Pro Forma Cash Position of $140 million1 On Track for a $100 million Annual Net Revenue Run Rate in Q2 2021 NEWPORT BEACH, Calif., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Evolus, Inc. (Nasdaq: EOLS), a performance beauty company with a customer-centric approach focused on delivering breakthrough products, today provided a business update and reported financial results for the first quarter 2021. “The first quarter was defined by three major events starting with the resolution of the ITC case, recapitalization of our balance sheet with pro forma cash of $140 million as of March 31, 20211 and the strong bounce back of o...
EOLS Price Returns