Evolus, Inc. (EOLS): Price and Financial Metrics
EOLS Stock Summary
- EOLS's went public 1.94 years ago, making it older than just 4.59% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 472.15%, Evolus Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.46% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Evolus Inc comes in at 569.75%, a number that bests 98.82% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Evolus Inc are APHA, ADES, QD, JT, and NBEV.
- Visit EOLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.evolus.com.
EOLS Stock Price Chart More Charts
EOLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.29||52-week high||$30.25|
|Prev. close||$11.17||52-week low||$10.31|
|Day high||$11.73||Avg. volume||873,208|
|50-day MA||$12.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.33||Market Cap||377.37M|
Evolus, Inc. (EOLS) Company Bio
Evolus, Inc. provides medical aesthetic products for physicians and their patients in the United States. It offers DWP-450, an injectable 900 kilodalton botulinum toxin type A complex designed to address the needs of the facial aesthetics market. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Irvine, California.