Evolus, Inc. (EOLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EOLS POWR Grades
- EOLS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 73.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EOLS is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- EOLS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 24.08% of US stocks).
EOLS Stock Summary
- EVOLUS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.39% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 214.52%, EVOLUS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 93.38% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that EOLS's revenue has grown 63.13% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 86.45% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EVOLUS INC are MICT, TREE, XTNT, MBUU, and LICY.
- Visit EOLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.evolus.com.
EOLS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, EOLS's price/earnings ratio is 123.28% lower, now standing at -5.4.
- Over the past 58 months, EOLS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 34.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EOLS.
EOLS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EOLS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.26% of graded US stocks.
- EOLS's asset turnover comes in at 0.373 -- ranking 125th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EOLS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EOLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EOLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.33||52-week high||$14.34|
|Prev. close||$7.34||52-week low||$5.06|
|Day high||$7.40||Avg. volume||482,441|
|50-day MA||$8.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.34||Market Cap||412.29M|
Evolus, Inc. (EOLS) Company Bio
Evolus, Inc. provides medical aesthetic products for physicians and their patients in the United States. It offers DWP-450, an injectable 900 kilodalton botulinum toxin type A complex designed to address the needs of the facial aesthetics market. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EOLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EOLS Latest Social Stream
View Full EOLS Social Stream
Latest EOLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVOLUS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EOLS as an investment opportunity.
Evolus ( NASDAQ:EOLS ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$33.9m (up 27% from 3Q 2021). Net...
Evolus, Inc. (EOLS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -18.52% and 8.22%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif., November 08, 2022--Evolus reports financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022 and provides a business update.
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif., November 02, 2022--Evolus announces that members of its management team will be participating in two investment conferences in November.
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif., October 25, 2022--Evolus announces that it will report its third quarter 2022 financial results and provide a business update on Tuesday, November 8, 2022.
EOLS Price Returns