Evolus, Inc. (EOLS): Price and Financial Metrics
EOLS Stock Summary
- Evolus Inc's stock had its IPO on February 8, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 3.7% of US equities in our set.
- EOLS's price/sales ratio is 27.23; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.06% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Evolus Inc comes in at 569.75%, a number that bests 98.77% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Evolus Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be APHA, ADES, MNKD, QD, and BBU.
- Visit EOLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.evolus.com.
EOLS Stock Price Chart More Charts
EOLS Price/Volume Stats
Evolus, Inc. (EOLS) Company Bio
Evolus, Inc. provides medical aesthetic products for physicians and their patients in the United States. It offers DWP-450, an injectable 900 kilodalton botulinum toxin type A complex designed to address the needs of the facial aesthetics market. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Irvine, California.