Eos Energy Enterprises, Inc. (EOSE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EOSE POWR Grades
- EOSE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 37.66% of US stocks.
- EOSE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- EOSE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
EOSE Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -4.29 for EOS ENERGY ENTERPRISES INC; that's greater than it is for just 3.6% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that EOSE's revenue has grown 994.28% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.94% of US companies in our set.
- EOS ENERGY ENTERPRISES INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -153.33%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 4.11% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EOS ENERGY ENTERPRISES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MMAT, ADTX, STEM, ZG, and CSTL.
- EOSE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EOS ENERGY ENTERPRISES INC's official web site, go to www.eosenergystorage.com.
EOSE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, EOSE's EV/EBIT ratio is 106.29% lower, now standing at -1.1.
- EOSE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2.8 over the prior 31 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EOSE.
EOSE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EOSE has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.84% of graded US stocks.
- EOSE's asset turnover comes in at 0.007 -- ranking 47th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EOSE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EOSE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EOSE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.13||52-week high||$8.80|
|Prev. close||$1.15||52-week low||$0.96|
|Day high||$1.16||Avg. volume||2,648,658|
|50-day MA||$1.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.12||Market Cap||83.73M|
Eos Energy Enterprises, Inc. (EOSE) Company Bio
Eos Energy Enterprises, Inc. designs, manufactures, and deploys battery storage solutions for utility, commercial and industrial, and renewable energy markets in the United States. The company offers stationary battery storage solutions. Its flagship product is the Eos Znyth DC battery system designed to meet the requirements of the grid-scale energy storage market. The company was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Edison, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
EOSE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EOSE Latest Social Stream
View Full EOSE Social Stream
Latest EOSE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EOS ENERGY ENTERPRISES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EOSE as an investment opportunity.
Company has delivered 258 Energy Blocks since manufacturing inception; shifting strategy to maximize IRA benefits for Eos and its customersEDISON, N.J. , Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eos Energy Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: EOSE) ("Eos"), a leading provider of safe, scalable, efficient, and sustainable zinc-based long duration energy storage systems, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. Third Quarter Financial Highlights Revenue of $6.1 million, $5.
California Energy Commission (“CEC”), Indian Energy, and Eos Energy Enterprises to bring innovative Made in America clean energy storage solution for Viejas Enterprise Microgrids project to Viejas Band of Kumeyaay IndiansEDISON, N.J., Nov. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eos Energy Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: EOSE) (“Eos”), a leading provider of safe, scalable, efficient, and sustainable zinc-powered long-duration energy storage systems, today announced an order for a 35 MWh energy storage system ca
Inflation Reduction Act Offers Opportunity for Eos Energy Enterprises, Inc. and Energy Storage Customers to Capture Substantial Long-Term Value While Significantly Reducing Emissions
Eos outlines strategy shift and revises 2022 revenue outlookEDISON, N.J., Oct. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eos Energy Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: EOSE) (“Eos”), a leading provider of safe, scalable, efficient, and sustainable zinc-based energy storage systems, today announced the expected impacts on the energy storage industry and on Eos from the recent passage of the transformational Inflation Reduction Act (“IRA”) and Eos’s shift in strategy and revised outlook for fiscal year 2022. “We believ
EDISON, N.J., Oct. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eos Energy Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: EOSE) ("Eos"), a leading provider of safe, scalable, efficient, and sustainable zinc-based energy storage systems, today announced it will release its third quarter 2022 financial results after the U.S. market closes on November 7, 2022. A conference call to discuss its results will take place the following morning on November 8 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. A live webcast of the call will be available on the “Inv
We're starting off Wednesday with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers this morning and the news moving those shares!
EOSE Price Returns