Eos Energy Enterprises, Inc. (EOSE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EOSE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.89||52-week high||$3.40|
|Prev. close||$1.89||52-week low||$0.96|
|Day high||$1.98||Avg. volume||3,939,325|
|50-day MA||$2.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.76||Market Cap||218.95M|
EOSE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EOSE POWR Grades
- EOSE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 76.27% of US stocks.
- EOSE's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- EOSE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
EOSE Stock Summary
- EOS ENERGY ENTERPRISES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 7% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -0.97 for EOS ENERGY ENTERPRISES INC; that's greater than it is for merely 5.76% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for EOS ENERGY ENTERPRISES INC comes in at 203.43%, a number that bests 96.36% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EOS ENERGY ENTERPRISES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GOGO, MNKD, OTRK, GDRX, and MGNI.
- Visit EOSE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eosenergystorage.com.
EOSE Valuation Summary
- EOSE's price/sales ratio is 10.9; this is 473.68% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- EOSE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6.6 over the prior 36 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EOSE.
EOSE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EOSE has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.84% of graded US stocks.
- EOSE's asset turnover comes in at 0.007 -- ranking 47th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EOSE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EOSE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of EOSE, see our EOSE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$21.75||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Eos Energy Enterprises, Inc. (EOSE) Company Bio
Eos Energy Enterprises, Inc. designs, manufactures, and deploys battery storage solutions for utility, commercial and industrial, and renewable energy markets in the United States. The company offers stationary battery storage solutions. Its flagship product is the Eos Znyth DC battery system designed to meet the requirements of the grid-scale energy storage market. The company was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Edison, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
EOSE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EOSE Latest Social Stream
View Full EOSE Social Stream
Latest EOSE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EOS ENERGY ENTERPRISES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EOSE as an investment opportunity.
3 Undervalued Penny Stocks to Buy for Multi-Bagger Returns
Are you after some great high-risk, high-return bargains?
Eos Energy Enterprises, Inc. Announces $8.0 Million Registered Direct Offering and Concurrent Private Placement
EDISON, N.J., May 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eos Energy Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: EOSE) (“Eos” or the “Company”), a leading provider of safe, scalable, efficient, and sustainable zinc-powered long-duration energy storage systems, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement for the purchase and sale of an aggregate of 3,601,980 shares of the Company’s common stock at a purchase price of $2.221 per share in a registered direct offering. The Company has also agreed to issue i
Eos Energy Enterprises Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
Revenue increased nearly 3x with unit cost down 25% compared to 1Q 2022EDISON, N.J., May 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eos Energy Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: EOSE) ("Eos" or the “Company”), a leading provider of safe, scalable, efficient, and sustainable zinc-based long duration energy storage systems, today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023. First Quarter Financial Highlights $8.8 million revenue, compared to $3.3 million in 1Q 2022, a 168% increase year-over-
Eos Energy Enterprises Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results Release and Conference Call
EDISON, N.J., April 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eos Energy Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: EOSE) ("Eos" or the “Company”), a leading provider of safe, scalable, efficient, and sustainable zinc-based long duration energy storage systems, today announced it will release its first quarter 2023 financial results after the U.S. market closes on May 9, 2023. A conference call to discuss its results will take place the following morning on May 10 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. A live webcast of the call will b
Eos Energy Enterprises, Inc. Announces $40 Million Registered Direct Offering and Concurrent Private Placement
EDISON, N.J., April 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eos Energy Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: EOSE) (“Eos” or the “Company”), a leading provider of safe, scalable, efficient, and sustainable zinc-powered long-duration energy storage systems, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement for the purchase and sale of an aggregate of 16,000,000 shares of the Company’s common stock at a purchase price of $2.50 per share in a registered direct offering. The Company has also agreed to issue
EOSE Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...