Eos Energy Enterprises, Inc. (EOSE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EOSE POWR Grades
- EOSE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 54.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EOSE is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 155 days.
- EOSE's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.89% of US stocks).
EOSE Stock Summary
- EOSE's price/sales ratio is 200.01; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.26% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 8,198.02%, Eos Energy Enterprises Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.71% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that EOSE's revenue has grown 666.21% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.72% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Eos Energy Enterprises Inc are OCX, DVAX, URGN, MYOV, and IPWR.
- EOSE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Eos Energy Enterprises Inc's official web site, go to www.eosenergystorage.com.
EOSE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, EOSE's EV/EBIT ratio is 126.64% lower, now standing at -5.7.
- EOSE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.9 over the prior 15 months.
- Over the past 15 months, EOSE's price/sales ratio has gone up 220.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EOSE.
EOSE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EOSE has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.84% of graded US stocks.
- EOSE's asset turnover comes in at 0.007 -- ranking 47th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EOSE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EOSE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EOSE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.69||52-week high||$27.75|
|Prev. close||$5.91||52-week low||$5.51|
|Day high||$5.87||Avg. volume||482,500|
|50-day MA||$8.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.30||Market Cap||305.55M|
Eos Energy Enterprises, Inc. (EOSE) Company Bio
Eos Energy Enterprises, Inc. designs, manufactures, and deploys battery storage solutions for utility, commercial and industrial, and renewable energy markets in the United States. The company offers stationary battery storage solutions. Its flagship product is the Eos Znyth DC battery system designed to meet the requirements of the grid-scale energy storage market. The company was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Edison, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
EOSE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EOSE Latest Social Stream
View Full EOSE Social Stream
Latest EOSE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eos Energy Enterprises Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EOSE as an investment opportunity.
EDISON, N.J., Jan. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eos Energy Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: EOSE) ("Eos"), a leading provider of safe, scalable, efficient, and sustainable zinc-based energy storage systems, today announced Chief Executive Officer Joe Mastrangelo and incoming Chief Financial Officer Randy Gonzales will participate in the following investor conferences: The Bank of America Securities Battery and Storage Forum on January 11, 2022. The presentation will commence at approximately 11:15 a.m
Eos Energy Enterprises Inc. (NASDAQ:EOSE) shares, rose in value on Friday, 12/17/21, with the stock price up by 1.39% to the previous days close as strong demand from buyers drove the stock to $8.00. Actively observing the price movement in the last trading, the stock closed the session at $7.89, falling within a range of Eos Energy Enterprises Inc. (NASDAQ: EOSE) Stock Seems Like A Good Option Read More »
The following slide deck was published by Eos Energy Enterprises, Inc. in conjunction with this event....
Eos Energy Enterprises and Tetra Technologies, Inc Agree to Long-Term Relationship for Eos’ Storage Technology
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, and EDISON, N.J., Dec. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TETRA Technologies, Inc. (“TETRA”) (NYSE:TTI) and Eos Energy Enterprises, Inc. (“Eos”) (NASDAQ: EOSE), a leading provider of safe, scalable, efficient and sustainable zinc-based long duration energy storage systems, today announced that they have signed a strategic term sheet regarding a long-term supply and collaboration agreement to support the manufacturing of Eos’ innovative Znyth® aqueous zinc battery. Key to the oper
EDISON, N.J., Dec. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eos Energy Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: EOSE) (“Eos”), a leading provider of safe, scalable, efficient, and sustainable zinc-based energy storage systems, today announced that Randall (“Randy”) B. Gonzales has been appointed Chief Financial Officer, to succeed Sagar Kurada who has announced his intention to resign, effective January 11, 2022. Eos CEO Joe Mastrangelo said, “Randy is a proven industrial CFO with a superior track record of delivering re
EOSE Price Returns