EPAM Systems Inc. (EPAM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EPAM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EPAM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EPAM is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- EPAM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 12.27% of US stocks).
EPAM Stock Summary
- EPAM SYSTEMS INC's market capitalization of $20,138,922,958 is ahead of 90% of US-listed equities.
- EPAM's current price/earnings ratio is 49.52, which is higher than 88.62% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for EPAM SYSTEMS INC is higher than 86.5% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EPAM SYSTEMS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CRL, AAON, FSS, NAPA, and BR.
- EPAM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EPAM SYSTEMS INC's official web site, go to www.epam.com.
EPAM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, EPAM's price/sales ratio is 86.96% higher, now standing at 4.3.
- EPAM's price/earnings ratio has moved up 9.6 over the prior 131 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPAM.
EPAM Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 88.24%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 31.85%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 113.85%.
The table below shows EPAM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EPAM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EPAM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.15% of graded US stocks.
- EPAM's asset turnover comes in at 1.103 -- ranking 108th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ACN, CRTO, and IPG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EPAM.
The table below shows EPAM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EPAM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$369.60||52-week high||$719.56|
|Prev. close||$368.58||52-week low||$168.59|
|Day high||$372.51||Avg. volume||775,159|
|50-day MA||$343.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$334.86||Market Cap||21.26B|
Most Popular Stories View All
EPAM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPAM Latest Social Stream
View Full EPAM Social Stream
Latest EPAM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EPAM SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPAM as an investment opportunity.
Baron Funds, an investment management company, released its “Baron Fifth Avenue Growth Fund” third quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the fund declined 2.9% (Institutional Shares) compared to a 3.6% decline for the Russell 1000 Growth Index and a 4.9% decline for the S&P 500 […]
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
No-brainer growth stocks to buy for 2023 and beyond are companies that are growing their top and bottom lines and piling up the cash.
The S&P 500 has gotten absolutely hammered in 2022.
EPAM Systems ( NYSE:EPAM ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$1.23b (up 24% from 3Q 2021...
EPAM Price Returns