EPAM Systems, Inc. (EPAM): Price and Financial Metrics
EPAM Stock Summary
- EPAM Systems Inc's market capitalization of $12,575,559,428 is ahead of 86.24% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EPAM is currently 43.97, higher than 92.18% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 820.58%, EPAM Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.03% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EPAM Systems Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MEDP, POST, CHE, HLI, and SHOO.
- Visit EPAM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.epam.com.
EPAM Stock Price Chart More Charts
EPAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$221.89||52-week high||$248.27|
|Prev. close||$216.96||52-week low||$155.30|
|Day high||$224.77||Avg. volume||279,895|
|50-day MA||$225.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$195.90||Market Cap||12.20B|
EPAM Systems, Inc. (EPAM) Company Bio
EPAM Systems provides software engineering solutions and technology services worldwide. The Company's service offerings include Software Product Development Services, Custom Application Development Services, Application Testing Services, Enterprise Application Platforms, Application Maintenance and Support, and Infrastructure Management Services. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Newtown, Pennsylvania.