EPAM Systems Inc. (EPAM): Price and Financial Metrics
EPAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$261.00||52-week high||$389.59|
|Prev. close||$260.29||52-week low||$197.99|
|Day high||$262.08||Avg. volume||531,057|
|50-day MA||$248.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$279.51||Market Cap||15.13B|
EPAM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPAM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EPAM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EPAM is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- EPAM ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
EPAM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $15,033,286,212, EPAM SYSTEMS INC has a greater market value than 87.86% of US stocks.
- EPAM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 17.72% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EPAM SYSTEMS INC is reporting a growth rate of 63.22%; that's higher than 83.64% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EPAM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXLS, MEDP, VC, AMEH, and ESP.
- EPAM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EPAM SYSTEMS INC's official web site, go to www.epam.com.
EPAM Valuation Summary
- EPAM's EV/EBIT ratio is 20.4; this is 0% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- EPAM's price/earnings ratio has moved down 11.2 over the prior 141 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPAM.
EPAM Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 44.67%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 61.73%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 2.77%.
The table below shows EPAM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EPAM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EPAM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.15% of graded US stocks.
- EPAM's asset turnover comes in at 1.103 -- ranking 108th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ACN, CRTO, and IPG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EPAM.
The table below shows EPAM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EPAM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPAM Latest Social Stream
View Full EPAM Social Stream
Latest EPAM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EPAM SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPAM as an investment opportunity.
The resilience demonstrated by the S&P 500 is a reassuring sign for investors. WestRock (WRK), Arista Networks (ANET), EPAM Systems (EPAM), Domino's Pizza (DPZ) and Constellation Energy (CEG) are a few stocks that kept the S&P 500 steady in the past three months.
Here's a list of S&P 500 stocks to sell.
Unpacking the Growth and Competitive Edges of EPAM Systems Inc (EPAM)
Tired of tech ETFs that all have the same few top holdings?
EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM), a leading digital transformation services and product engineering company, today announced it has won the 2023 Google Cloud Social Impact Partner of the Year Award for North America. The Company was recognized among a diverse group of organizations for creating the best examples of customer and partner innovation and transformation—solving today's biggest challenges across key industries worldwide. The Social Impact award is given to those who went above and beyo
EPAM Price Returns