EPAM Systems, Inc. (EPAM): Price and Financial Metrics
EPAM Stock Summary
- EPAM Systems Inc's market capitalization of $9,723,859,234 is ahead of 84.29% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for EPAM Systems Inc is higher than 90.25% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 825.52%, EPAM Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.15% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EPAM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MEDP, HLI, SHOO, ZION, and EV.
- EPAM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EPAM Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.epam.com.
EPAM Stock Price Chart More Charts
EPAM Price/Volume Stats
EPAM Systems, Inc. (EPAM) Company Bio
EPAM Systems provides software engineering solutions and technology services worldwide. The Company's service offerings include Software Product Development Services, Custom Application Development Services, Application Testing Services, Enterprise Application Platforms, Application Maintenance and Support, and Infrastructure Management Services. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Newtown, Pennsylvania.