EPAM Systems Inc. (EPAM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EPAM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EPAM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EPAM is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- EPAM ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
EPAM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $15,868,945,939, EPAM SYSTEMS INC has a greater market value than 88.08% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EPAM is currently 34.19, higher than 87.22% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -19.21%, EPAM SYSTEMS INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 15.25% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EPAM SYSTEMS INC are G, PAYS, CHE, ENV, and ZDGE.
- EPAM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EPAM SYSTEMS INC's official web site, go to www.epam.com.
EPAM Valuation Summary
- EPAM's price/earnings ratio is 38.5; this is 62.45% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 135 months, EPAM's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPAM.
EPAM Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 44.67%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 61.73%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 2.77%.
The table below shows EPAM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EPAM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EPAM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.15% of graded US stocks.
- EPAM's asset turnover comes in at 1.103 -- ranking 108th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ACN, CRTO, and IPG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EPAM.
The table below shows EPAM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EPAM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$284.45||52-week high||$462.99|
|Prev. close||$275.13||52-week low||$260.11|
|Day high||$288.66||Avg. volume||458,295|
|50-day MA||$326.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$346.91||Market Cap||16.41B|
EPAM Systems Inc. (EPAM) Company Bio
EPAM Systems, Inc. ("Effective Programming for America") is an American company that specializes in service development, digital platform engineering, and digital product design, operating out of Newtown, Pennsylvania. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
EPAM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPAM Latest Social Stream
View Full EPAM Social Stream
Latest EPAM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EPAM SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPAM as an investment opportunity.
Should You Hold EPAM Systems (EPAM)?
Harding Loevner, an asset management company, released its “Frontier Emerging Markets Equity Strategy” fourth-quarter investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, the strategy returned 5.72% gross of fees compared to a 9.23% return for the MSCI Frontier Emerging Markets Index. The fund returned -17.23% gross of fees […]
EPAM Joins Drink Without Waste Initiative to Help Combat Hong Kong's Plastic Pollution Crisis
Hong Kong disposes of more than 2,300 tons of plastic waste a day, and with a low recycling rate of 11%, most of it goes into landfills, according to government figures.i EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM), a leading digital transformation services and product engineering company, today announced its technical advisory role with Drink Without Waste, an initiative led by the Single-Use Beverage Packaging Working Group, to develop and facilitate strategies and actions that significantly reduce waste
EPAM Welcomes DeAnne Aguirre to its Board of Directors
EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM), a leading digital transformation services and product engineering company, today announced the selection of DeAnne Aguirre to its Board of Directors. Ms. Aguirre will also serve on the Board's Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee. With more than 30 years of experience in senior leadership managing large and complex domestic and international business units, Ms. Aguirre complements EPAM's diverse group of board members in providing outstanding oversight a
25 Largest Software Companies in the World by Revenue
In this piece, we will take a look at the 25 largest software companies in the world by revenue. For more companies, head on over to 10 Largest Software Companies in the World by Revenue. Hardware and software are the building blocks of modern day technology. Both have to work hand in hand, and generally […]
12 Best AI Stocks For 2023
In this article, we discuss 12 best AI stocks for 2023. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best AI Stocks For 2023. According to Precedence Research, as of 2022, the global AI market was valued at approximately $119.78 billion, and it is projected to reach $1,597.1 billion by […]
EPAM Price Returns
Continue Researching EPAMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on EPAM Systems Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
EPAM Systems Inc (EPAM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
EPAM Systems Inc (EPAM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
EPAM Systems Inc (EPAM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...