EPAM Systems, Inc. (EPAM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EPAM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EPAM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EPAM is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- EPAM ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
EPAM Stock Summary
- EPAM has a higher market value than 86.35% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $17,464,555,400.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for EPAM Systems Inc is higher than 81.24% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EPAM is more volatile than 79.49% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EPAM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STEP, EXLS, CNS, MC, and PCSB.
- EPAM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EPAM Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.epam.com.
EPAM Valuation Summary
- EPAM's price/sales ratio is 11.8; this is 122.64% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 116 months, EPAM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 49.9.
- Over the past 116 months, EPAM's price/sales ratio has gone up 9.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPAM.
EPAM Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 77.23%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 223.65%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 223.65%.
The table below shows EPAM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EPAM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EPAM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.15% of graded US stocks.
- EPAM's asset turnover comes in at 1.103 -- ranking 108th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ACN, CRTO, and IPG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EPAM.
The table below shows EPAM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EPAM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$427.64||52-week high||$725.40|
|Prev. close||$427.39||52-week low||$168.59|
|Day high||$434.16||Avg. volume||978,707|
|50-day MA||$325.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$424.07||Market Cap||24.44B|
EPAM Systems, Inc. (EPAM) Company Bio
EPAM Systems provides software engineering solutions and technology services worldwide. The Company's service offerings include Software Product Development Services, Custom Application Development Services, Application Testing Services, Enterprise Application Platforms, Application Maintenance and Support, and Infrastructure Management Services. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Newtown, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
EPAM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPAM Latest Social Stream
View Full EPAM Social Stream
Latest EPAM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EPAM Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPAM as an investment opportunity.
Losers page, we’ve identified the top 5 pre-market stock movers, as listed below. 5 Biggest Movers Rent-A-Center, Inc. (RCII), the American public furniture and electronics rent-to-own company, was the biggest laggard in pre-market trading. It lost around 38% at the time of writing, reflecting investors’ concerns following the company’s disappointing fourth-quarter 2021 earnings and below-expectations guidance.
Shares of EPAM Systems Inc. tumbled 11.7% toward an 11-month low in morning trading Thursday, enough to pace the S&P 500''s decliners, as Russia''s invasion of Ukraine weighed on provider of digital platform engineering services. The stock is headed for the biggest one-day percentage selloff since it plunged 16.6% on March 16, 2020. In the company''s 10-Q filing for the third-quarter, filed in November, the company said third-quarter revenue from Russia was $44.6 million, or 4.5% of total revenue of $988.5 million. Of the Russia-based revenue, $31.5 million, or 70.7%, was in financial services, which are likely to suffer a heavy toll from U.S. sanctions on Russia, while travel and consumer revenue was $7.9 million, or 17.7%. EPAM''s stock has sunk 40.5% over the past three months, while...
See who joins GOOGL stock on this screen of Warren Buffett stocks based on the investing strategy of the Berkshire Hathaway CEO.
EPAM Certified A Great Place to Work® -- Recognized for Leadership and Employee Experience Across Multiple Locations
A culture of trust, inclusivity and adaptability is foundational to how organizations deliver value to clients and communities in a market with rapid shifts in expectations, technologies and approaches. Companies taking an employee-centric approach are well-positioned to succeed and grow as exemplified by EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM), a leading digital transformation services and product engineering company. Today, EPAM announced that several of its locations—including India, Mexico, Poland,
In this clip from "The Rank" on Motley Fool Live, recorded on Feb. 7, Motley Fool contributors Jason Hall, Taylor Carmichael, and Matt Frankel discuss their thoughts on investing in a consulting business, which company they think is an impressive leader in the industry, and why digital transformation is driving the need for such consultancies. Jason Hall: EPAM Systems (NYSE: EPAM) is a really interesting business.
EPAM Price Returns