Bottomline Technologies, Inc. (EPAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EPAY POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where EPAY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EPAY is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- EPAY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
EPAY Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -21.08%, Bottomline Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 22.93% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Bottomline Technologies Inc is reporting a growth rate of -160.64%; that's higher than just 12.95% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Bottomline Technologies Inc's share price is greater than that of only 19.64% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bottomline Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CSTL, AYX, VCRA, KOPN, and BLFS.
- Visit EPAY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bottomline.com.
EPAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.02||52-week high||$55.09|
|Prev. close||$37.29||52-week low||$36.05|
|Day high||$37.23||Avg. volume||314,427|
|50-day MA||$41.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.99||Market Cap||1.68B|
Bottomline Technologies, Inc. (EPAY) Company Bio
Bottomline Technologies provides cloud-based payment, invoice, and digital banking solutions to banks, corporations, insurance companies, and financial institutions worldwide. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
EPAY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Bottomline Technologies Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Bottomline Technologies Inc ranked in the 25th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Bottomline Technologies Inc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Bottomline Technologies Inc over the past 5.7 years is 0.08%; that's higher than only 24.88% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Bottomline Technologies Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Bottomline Technologies Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.09. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 17.63% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EPAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPAY Latest Social Stream
View Full EPAY Social Stream
Latest EPAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bottomline Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPAY as an investment opportunity.
Businesses face tipping point as Covid-19 and Brexit fuel concerns over barriers to international commerce
Bottomline 2021 Business Payments Barometer reveals: In the aftermath of Covid-19 & Brexit, international payments predicted to decrease further with 1 in 3 decision-makers planning to stop largely due to operational issuesWith small businesses vital to reviving economies post-pandemic, ease of transactions and cash flow management are top prioritiesBy comparison, enterprise organisations more focused on fraud prevention as losses increase by 20% in just one year LONDON, June 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEW
PORTSMOUTH, N.H., May 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bottomline (NASDAQ: EPAY), a leading provider of financial technology that makes complex business payments simple, smart and secure, today announced the successful close of its Legal Spend Management (LSM) Customer Insights Exchange. This year’s two-day virtual event attracted more than 125 customer attendees from 80 of the insurance industry’s leading carriers. Daniel Susskind, a Fellow in Economics at Balliol College, Oxford, co-author of the best-selling book The Future of the Professions and author of A World Without Work, was the special guest speaker. Hundreds of insurance carriers, third-party administrators and self-insureds rely on Bottomline LSM solutions to better manage legal costs, determine which costs are accurate and whe...
PORTSMOUTH, N.H., May 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bottomline (NASDAQ:EPAY), a leading provider of financial technology that makes business payments simple, smart and secure, today announced that the Company will participate in the following investor conferences: Wednesday, May 19, 2021: Bruce Bowden, CFO, will participate in the Needham & Co. 16th Annual Needham Virtual Technology & Media ConferenceThursday, May 27, 2021: Rob Eberle, CEO, and Bruce Bowden, CFO, will participate in the Barrington Research Investment ConferenceWednesday, June 2, 2021: Rob Eberle, CEO, and Bruce Bowden, CFO, will participate in the Craig-Hallum 18th Annual Institutional Investor ConferenceThursday, June 3, 2021: Rob Eberle, CEO, and Bruce Bowden, CFO, will participate in the William Blair & Co. 41st Annua...
Bernzott Capital Advisors, an investment management firm, published its first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A net return of 10.27% was recorded by the fund for the Q1 of 2021, below the Russell 2000 Value and Russell 2500 Value Index that delivered a 21.17% and 16.83% returns respectively […]
EPAY earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
EPAY Price Returns
Continue Researching EPAYWant to see what other sources are saying about Bottomline Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bottomline Technologies Inc (EPAY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bottomline Technologies Inc (EPAY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bottomline Technologies Inc (EPAY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch