Bottomline Technologies, Inc. (EPAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EPAY POWR Grades
- EPAY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 82.74% of US stocks.
- EPAY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- EPAY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
EPAY Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Bottomline Technologies Inc is higher than 77% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -21.95%, Bottomline Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 23.15% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EPAY has reported earnings growth of 65.16%, putting it ahead of 73.49% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bottomline Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PING, PTE, CLIR, NTRA, and DOMO.
- EPAY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bottomline Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.bottomline.com.
EPAY Valuation Summary
- EPAY's price/sales ratio is 4.1; this is 22.64% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- EPAY's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, EPAY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 333.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPAY.
EPAY Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 65.84%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 3.57%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 81.23%.
The table below shows EPAY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EPAY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EPAY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.89% of graded US stocks.
- EPAY's asset turnover comes in at 0.584 -- ranking 268th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- CTG, MTBC, and G are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EPAY.
The table below shows EPAY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EPAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.64||52-week high||$55.09|
|Prev. close||$40.78||52-week low||$36.05|
|Day high||$41.13||Avg. volume||339,738|
|50-day MA||$40.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.99||Market Cap||1.85B|
Bottomline Technologies, Inc. (EPAY) Company Bio
Bottomline Technologies provides cloud-based payment, invoice, and digital banking solutions to banks, corporations, insurance companies, and financial institutions worldwide. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
Most Popular Stories View All
EPAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPAY Latest Social Stream
View Full EPAY Social Stream
Latest EPAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bottomline Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPAY as an investment opportunity.
Bottomline Technologies (de), Inc. ( NASDAQ:EPAY ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a decent share...
Network strengthened as all-in-one-solution for domestic and international paymentsPORTSMOUTH, N.H. , Aug. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bottomline (NASDAQ: EPAY), a leading provider of financial te…
Network strengthened as all-in-one-solution for domestic and international paymentsPORTSMOUTH, N.H. , Aug. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bottomline (NASDAQ: EPAY), a leading provider of financial technology that makes complex business payments simple, smart and secure, today introduced expanded global payments functionality for its market-leading payments network, Paymode-X. The expansion of International Payments provides a safe, effective and easy way for businesses to pay overseas vendors. The
Bernzott Capital Advisors, an investment management firm, published its “US Small Cap Value Fund” second-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. The fund recorded a quarterly portfolio return of +1.5% for the second quarter of 2021, compared to its benchmarks, the R200V Index that was up by 4.29%, and […]
PORTSMOUTH, N.H., Aug. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bottomline Technologies (Nasdaq: EPAY), a leading provider of financial technology that makes complex business payments simple, smart and secure, today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a stock repurchase program pursuant to which Bottomline may purchase up to $50 million of its common stock. The authorization will remain in effect for 12 months.
EPAY Price Returns
Continue Researching EPAYWant to see what other sources are saying about Bottomline Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bottomline Technologies Inc (EPAY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bottomline Technologies Inc (EPAY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bottomline Technologies Inc (EPAY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch