Bottomline Technologies, Inc. (EPAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EPAY POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where EPAY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.25% of US stocks.
- EPAY's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- EPAY's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 21.22% of US stocks).
EPAY Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Bottomline Technologies Inc is higher than 80.21% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -21.95%, Bottomline Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 23.18% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Bottomline Technologies Inc is reporting a growth rate of 65.16%; that's higher than 73.44% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EPAY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PING, ACCD, PTE, NTRA, and CLIR.
- Visit EPAY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bottomline.com.
EPAY Valuation Summary
- EPAY's price/sales ratio is 4.1; this is 22.64% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- EPAY's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, EPAY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 333.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPAY.
EPAY Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 34.37%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 15.4%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 51.89%.
The table below shows EPAY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EPAY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EPAY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.16% of graded US stocks.
- EPAY's asset turnover comes in at 0.584 -- ranking 272nd of 560 Business Services stocks.
- CTG, MTBC, and G are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EPAY.
The table below shows EPAY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EPAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.99||52-week high||$55.09|
|Prev. close||$46.77||52-week low||$36.05|
|Day high||$47.99||Avg. volume||329,740|
|50-day MA||$41.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.74||Market Cap||2.19B|
Bottomline Technologies, Inc. (EPAY) Company Bio
Bottomline Technologies provides cloud-based payment, invoice, and digital banking solutions to banks, corporations, insurance companies, and financial institutions worldwide. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
Most Popular Stories View All
EPAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPAY Latest Social Stream
View Full EPAY Social Stream
Latest EPAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bottomline Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPAY as an investment opportunity.
PORTSMOUTH, N.H., Oct. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bottomline Technologies (Nasdaq: EPAY), a leading provider of financial technology that makes complex business payments simple, smart and secure,
Begins with Developing Scalable Integration between Paymode-X and the Global Real Estate Technology LeaderPORTSMOUTH, N.H., Oct. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bottomline (NASDAQ: EPAY), a leading pr
Begins with Developing Scalable Integration between Paymode-X and the Global Real Estate Technology LeaderPORTSMOUTH, N.H., Oct. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bottomline (NASDAQ: EPAY), a leading provider of financial technology that makes complex business payments simple, smart and secure, today announced that it is a Platinum Solution Partner of MRI Software, a global leader in real estate technology. Central to the partnership is a scalable, API-based integration coming this quarter between Pa
Bottomline Technologies, Inc.: Bottomline launches global first with Payments Tracker using SWIFT''s API
Partnership with SWIFT enables integrated cross-border payments trackingLONDON, Oct. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bottomline (NASDAQ:EPAY), a leading provider of financial technology that makes bus
Partnership with SWIFT enables integrated cross-border payments trackingLONDON, Oct. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bottomline (NASDAQ:EPAY), a leading provider of financial technology that makes business payments simple, smart and secure, today announced the latest API-based payments tracking service for banks worldwide, integrating SWIFT gpi data. The gpi data is captured on behalf of Bottomline clients and is integrated into their payments workflow, which simplifies and unifies the API access p
EPAY Price Returns
Continue Researching EPAYWant to see what other sources are saying about Bottomline Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bottomline Technologies Inc (EPAY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bottomline Technologies Inc (EPAY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bottomline Technologies Inc (EPAY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch