Bottomline Technologies, Inc. (EPAY): Price and Financial Metrics
EPAY Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 262.43, Bottomline Technologies Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.75% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EPAY is currently 27.93, higher than 84.7% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- EPAY's price/sales ratio is 5.51; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 77.93% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bottomline Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VRNT, RDWR, COHR, LCI, and GORO.
- Visit EPAY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bottomline.com.
EPAY Stock Price Chart More Charts
EPAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.05||52-week high||$55.41|
|Prev. close||$54.38||52-week low||$37.04|
|Day high||$54.90||Avg. volume||211,783|
|50-day MA||$50.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.10||Market Cap||2.38B|
Bottomline Technologies, Inc. (EPAY) Company Bio
Bottomline Technologies provides cloud-based payment, invoice, and digital banking solutions to banks, corporations, insurance companies, and financial institutions worldwide. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.