Bottomline Technologies, Inc. (EPAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EPAY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EPAY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EPAY is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- EPAY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
EPAY Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EPAY is currently 31.77, higher than 82.36% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- EPAY's price/sales ratio is 5.15; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 72.09% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EPAY has reported earnings growth of 960.49%, putting it ahead of 97.64% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EPAY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FTK, MYOV, PTC, ONDS, and CVLT.
- Visit EPAY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bottomline.com.
EPAY Valuation Summary
- EPAY's price/sales ratio is 4.1; this is 22.64% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- EPAY's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, EPAY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 333.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPAY.
EPAY Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 3.57%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 29.16%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 89.09%.
The table below shows EPAY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EPAY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EPAY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.65% of graded US stocks.
- EPAY's asset turnover comes in at 0.584 -- ranking 276th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- NOW, CTG, and MTBC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EPAY.
The table below shows EPAY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EPAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.99||52-week high||$56.99|
|Prev. close||$56.50||52-week low||$36.05|
|Day high||$56.99||Avg. volume||1,212,622|
|50-day MA||$56.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.94||Market Cap||2.56B|
Bottomline Technologies, Inc. (EPAY) Company Bio
Bottomline Technologies provides cloud-based payment, invoice, and digital banking solutions to banks, corporations, insurance companies, and financial institutions worldwide. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
Most Popular Stories View All
EPAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPAY Latest Social Stream
View Full EPAY Social Stream
Latest EPAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bottomline Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPAY as an investment opportunity.
Bernzott Capital Advisors, an investment management firm, published its “US Small Cap Value Fund” fourth quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. The portfolio rose 4.2% (gross) slightly underperforming the Russell 2000 Value’s advance of 4.3%, and somewhat less than the Russell 2500 Value’s gain of 6.3%. Industrials, the […]
PTC Inc. (PTC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -5% and 1.54%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Bottomline Technologies (EPAY) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Putting customer experience and flexibility first for ENTRIS BANKING customersGENEVA, Jan. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bottomline (NASDAQ:EPAY), a leading provider of financial technology that makes complex business payments and financial messaging simple, smart and secure, today announced that ENTRIS BANKING AG, a new Swiss customer, has selected Bottomline’s SaaS-based payment connectivity platform to provide customers with an enhanced, more flexible domestic and international payment experie
A whopping number of 13F filings filed with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has been processed by Insider Monkey so that individual investors can look at the overall hedge fund sentiment towards the stocks included in their watchlists. These freshly-submitted public filings disclose money managers’ equity positions as of the end of the three-month period […]
EPAY Price Returns
Continue Researching EPAYWant to see what other sources are saying about Bottomline Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bottomline Technologies Inc (EPAY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bottomline Technologies Inc (EPAY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bottomline Technologies Inc (EPAY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch