Evolution Petroleum Corporation, Inc. (EPM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EPM POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where EPM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.66% of US stocks.
- EPM's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- EPM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 19.28% of US stocks).
EPM Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 428.51%, EVOLUTION PETROLEUM CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 95.6% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EPM has reported earnings growth of -295.66%, putting it ahead of merely 5.76% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for EVOLUTION PETROLEUM CORP comes in at 233.08%, a number that bests 95.96% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EVOLUTION PETROLEUM CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be AAN, TUSK, OLB, SMTS, and TEO.
- EPM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EVOLUTION PETROLEUM CORP's official web site, go to www.evolutionpetroleum.com.
EPM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, EPM's price/earnings ratio is 25.45% lower, now standing at 8.2.
- EPM's price/sales ratio has moved down 24.4 over the prior 197 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPM.
EPM Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 132.47%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -46.61%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 26.73%.
The table below shows EPM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EPM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EPM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.39% of graded US stocks.
- EPM's asset turnover comes in at 0.454 -- ranking 53rd of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- DMLP, AXAS, and CLR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EPM.
The table below shows EPM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EPM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.83||52-week high||$8.55|
|Prev. close||$7.70||52-week low||$4.41|
|Day high||$7.59||Avg. volume||219,914|
|50-day MA||$6.83||Dividend yield||7.03%|
|200-day MA||$6.44||Market Cap||228.58M|
Evolution Petroleum Corporation, Inc. (EPM) Company Bio
Evolution Petroleum Corporation engages primarily in the acquisition, exploitation, and development of properties for the production of crude oil and natural gas, onshore in the United States. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
EPM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPM Latest Social Stream
View Full EPM Social Stream
Latest EPM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVOLUTION PETROLEUM CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPM as an investment opportunity.
Evolution Petroleum (EPM) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
Q4 2022 Evolution Petroleum Corp Earnings Call
In this article, we discuss 10 undervalued and cheap energy stocks to buy now. If you want to see more stocks in this list, check out 5 Undervalued and Cheap Energy Stocks to Buy Now. The world is facing an energy crisis. The energy slump is impacting Europe’s economy heavily, even before winter sets in. […]
Evolution Petroleum Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2022 Results, Declares Increased Quarterly Cash Dividend for First Quarter Fiscal 2023, and Announces $25 Million Share Repurchase Program
Evolution Petroleum (NYSE American:EPM) ("Evolution" or the "Company") today announced financial and operating results for its fiscal 2022 fourth quarter (the "current quarter") and full year ended June 30, 2022.
Evolution Petroleum Corporation (NYSE American:EPM) ("Evolution" or the "Company") today announced the appointment of Myra Coleman Bierria to the Company's Board of Directors (the "Board"), effective September 8, 2022.
EPM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EPMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Evolution Petroleum Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Evolution Petroleum Corp (EPM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Evolution Petroleum Corp (EPM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Evolution Petroleum Corp (EPM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch