Evolution Petroleum Corporation, Inc. (EPM): Price and Financial Metrics
EPM Stock Summary
- For EPM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 4% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -54.64%, Evolution Petroleum Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.15% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Evolution Petroleum Corp is reporting a growth rate of -313.58%; that's higher than merely 5.9% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EPM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMPY, BCEI, SOI, QFIN, and BRY.
- Visit EPM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.evolutionpetroleum.com.
EPM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.15||52-week high||$4.68|
|Prev. close||$3.13||52-week low||$2.09|
|Day high||$3.22||Avg. volume||172,980|
|50-day MA||$3.50||Dividend yield||3.83%|
|200-day MA||$2.90||Market Cap||105.50M|
Evolution Petroleum Corporation, Inc. (EPM) Company Bio
Evolution Petroleum Corporation engages primarily in the acquisition, exploitation, and development of properties for the production of crude oil and natural gas, onshore in the United States. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Houston, Texas.
EPM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Evolution Petroleum Corp. To summarize, we found that Evolution Petroleum Corp ranked in the 24th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Evolution Petroleum Corp, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.41 years, is -0.02% -- higher than only 20.59% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 4.94% of its sector Energy.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 2.4% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EPM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPM Latest Social Stream
View Full EPM Social Stream
Latest EPM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Evolution Petroleum Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPM as an investment opportunity.
The purchase price of the Transaction is $23.25 million in cash, subject to customary purchase price adjustments and closing conditions, with an effective date of January 1, 2021 and an expected closing date in April 2021.
HOUSTON, TX / ACCESSWIRE / March 2, 2021 / Evolution Petroleum Corporation (NYSE American:EPM) ("Evolution" or the "Company") today announced the appointment of Marjorie Hargrave to the Company's Board of Directors (the "Board"), effective March 1, 2021. Hargrave will serve as Chairman of the Audit Committee of the Board.
With oil breaching the $50 level, we suggest adding five exploration and production companies - Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI), Diamondback Energy (FANG), W&T Offshore (WTI), Centennial Resource (CDEV) and Evolution Petroleum (EPM) - to your portfolio.
Declining Stock and Decent Financials: Is The Market Wrong About Evolution Petroleum Corporation (NYSEMKT:EPM)?
Evolution Petroleum (NYSEMKT:EPM) has had a rough three months with its share price down 25%. However, the company's...
Evolution Petroleum Announces Results for the Fiscal 2021 First Quarter Ended September 30, 2020 and Declares Quarterly Common Stock Dividend
HOUSTON, TX / ACCESSWIRE / November 5, 2020 / Evolution Petroleum (NYSE American:EPM) ("Evolution" or the "Company") announced today financial results and operating highlights for its fiscal first quarter ended September 30, 2020 (the "current quarter") with comparisons to the fiscal fourth quarter ended June 30, 2020 (the "prior quarter").
EPM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EPMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Evolution Petroleum Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Evolution Petroleum Corp (EPM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Evolution Petroleum Corp (EPM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Evolution Petroleum Corp (EPM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch