Evolution Petroleum Corporation, Inc. (EPM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EPM POWR Grades
- EPM scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EPM is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- EPM ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
EPM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Evolution Petroleum Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.77% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 4,631.51%, Evolution Petroleum Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 99.53% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EPM has reported earnings growth of -651.33%, putting it ahead of merely 3.4% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Evolution Petroleum Corp are AMPY, BCEI, RGLD, PUMP, and PTEN.
- Visit EPM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.evolutionpetroleum.com.
EPM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, EPM's EV/EBIT ratio is 127.55% lower, now standing at -5.
- Over the past 184 months, EPM's price/sales ratio has gone down 20.1.
- EPM's price/sales ratio has moved down 20.1 over the prior 184 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPM.
EPM Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -8.64%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 29.98%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 96.89%.
The table below shows EPM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EPM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EPM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.8% of graded US stocks.
- EPM's asset turnover comes in at 0.454 -- ranking 54th of 138 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- DMLP, AXAS, and CLR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EPM.
The table below shows EPM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EPM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.97||52-week high||$6.74|
|Prev. close||$6.07||52-week low||$2.09|
|Day high||$6.17||Avg. volume||204,336|
|50-day MA||$4.85||Dividend yield||5.03%|
|200-day MA||$4.07||Market Cap||200.08M|
Evolution Petroleum Corporation, Inc. (EPM) Company Bio
Evolution Petroleum Corporation engages primarily in the acquisition, exploitation, and development of properties for the production of crude oil and natural gas, onshore in the United States. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
EPM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPM Latest Social Stream
View Full EPM Social Stream
Latest EPM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Evolution Petroleum Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPM as an investment opportunity.
Evolution Petroleum (EPM) is seeing positive earnings estimate revisions, suggesting that it could be a solid choice for investors.
Shares of oil and natural gas company Evolution Petroleum, Corp. (EPM) are up 99.6% over the past 12 months. Its long-term strategy is to create a diversified portfolio of oil and natural gas assets mainly through acquisitions and seek opportunities to maintain and increase production on its properties. Recently, EPM delivered a 3x jump in its fourth-quarter top-line and raised its quarterly dividend. Let’s take a look at the company’s financials and understand what has changed in its key risk factors that investors should know. In the fourth quarter, EPM registered total revenue of $13.7 million versus $3.35 million a year ago.
Evolution Petroleum (EPM) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Q1 Fiscal 2022 Dividend of $0.075 Per Share Represents 32nd Consecutive Quarterly Cash DividendHOUSTON, TX / ACCESSWIRE / September 13, 2021 / Evolution Petroleum (NYSE American:EPM) ("Evolution" o
Evolution Petroleum Corporation: Evolution Petroleum Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2021 Results and Increases Quarterly Dividend
HOUSTON, TX / ACCESSWIRE / September 13, 2021 / Evolution Petroleum (NYSE American:EPM) ("Evolution" or the "Company") today announced financial and operating highlights for its fiscal year ended J
EPM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EPMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Evolution Petroleum Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Evolution Petroleum Corp (EPM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Evolution Petroleum Corp (EPM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Evolution Petroleum Corp (EPM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch