Evolution Petroleum Corporation, Inc. (EPM): Price and Financial Metrics
EPM Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Evolution Petroleum Corp is higher than it is for about merely 8.62% of US stocks.
- EPM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 11.33% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Evolution Petroleum Corp comes in at -11.04%, a number that bests only 15.13% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Evolution Petroleum Corp are SND, SOI, EGOV, RMCF, and EGY.
- Visit EPM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.evolutionpetroleum.com.
EPM Stock Price Chart More Charts
EPM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.26||52-week high||$8.11|
|Prev. close||$5.31||52-week low||$5.04|
|Day high||$5.34||Avg. volume||132,708|
|50-day MA||$5.43||Dividend yield||7.6%|
|200-day MA||$6.06||Market Cap||173.24M|
Evolution Petroleum Corporation, Inc. (EPM) Company Bio
Evolution Petroleum Corporation engages primarily in the acquisition, exploitation, and development of properties for the production of crude oil and natural gas, onshore in the United States. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Houston, Texas.