Evolution Petroleum Corporation, Inc. (EPM): Price and Financial Metrics
EPM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.92||52-week high||$10.11|
|Prev. close||$5.91||52-week low||$5.39|
|Day high||$6.06||Avg. volume||395,604|
|50-day MA||$6.28||Dividend yield||8.21%|
|200-day MA||$7.29||Market Cap||197.91M|
EPM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPM POWR Grades
- EPM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 79.81% of US stocks.
- EPM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- EPM's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.54% of US stocks).
EPM Stock Summary
- For EPM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 4.15% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -99.09%, EVOLUTION PETROLEUM CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 0.95% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EPM comes in at 16.78% -- higher than that of 88.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EPM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MXC, ARCH, RNGR, USNA, and EPSN.
- EPM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EVOLUTION PETROLEUM CORP's official web site, go to www.evolutionpetroleum.com.
EPM Valuation Summary
- EPM's price/earnings ratio is 7.5; this is 13.79% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- EPM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 55.7 over the prior 211 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPM.
EPM Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 132.47%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1033.65%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -54.76%.
The table below shows EPM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EPM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EPM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.39% of graded US stocks.
- EPM's asset turnover comes in at 0.454 -- ranking 53rd of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- DMLP, AXAS, and CLR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EPM.
The table below shows EPM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Evolution Petroleum Corporation, Inc. (EPM) Company Bio
Evolution Petroleum Corporation engages primarily in the acquisition, exploitation, and development of properties for the production of crude oil and natural gas, onshore in the United States. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Houston, Texas.
EPM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPM Latest Social Stream
View Full EPM Social Stream
Latest EPM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVOLUTION PETROLEUM CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPM as an investment opportunity.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Evolution Petroleum Corporation (AMEX:EPM) Q1 2024 Earnings Call Transcript November 8, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and welcome to the Evolution Petroleum First Quarter Fiscal Year 2024 Earnings Release Conference Call. All the participants will be in listen-only mode. [Operator Instructions] After today’s presentation, there will be an opportunity to ask questions. [Operator Instructions] Please note […]
Q1 2024 Evolution Petroleum Corp Earnings Call
Robust Revenue and Net Income Surge Amidst Operational Improvements
Evolution Petroleum Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2024 Results and Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend for the Fiscal 2024 Second Quarter
HOUSTON, Nov. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Evolution Petroleum Corporation (NYSE American: EPM) (“Evolution” or the “Company”) today announced its financial and operating results for its fiscal first quarter ended September 30, 2023 (“Fiscal Q1” or the “current quarter”). Evolution also declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.12 per common share for the fiscal 2024 second quarter. Key Highlights Entered into a participation agreement with PEDEVCO Corp. (“PEDEVCO") to jointly develop horizontal
EPM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EPMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Evolution Petroleum Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Evolution Petroleum Corp (EPM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Evolution Petroleum Corp (EPM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Evolution Petroleum Corp (EPM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch