Evolution Petroleum Corporation, Inc. (EPM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EPM POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where EPM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EPM is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- EPM ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
EPM Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 7,712.35%, Evolution Petroleum Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 99.62% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Evolution Petroleum Corp is reporting a growth rate of -171.65%; that's higher than merely 11.22% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that EPM's revenue has grown 178.91% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.39% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Evolution Petroleum Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be YGYI, POWW, RIBT, SDPI, and RPAY.
- Visit EPM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.evolutionpetroleum.com.
EPM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, EPM's EV/EBIT ratio is 127.55% lower, now standing at -5.
- Over the past 184 months, EPM's price/sales ratio has gone down 20.1.
- EPM's price/sales ratio has moved down 20.1 over the prior 184 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPM.
EPM Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 47.74%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 42.66%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -17.66%.
The table below shows EPM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EPM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EPM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.39% of graded US stocks.
- EPM's asset turnover comes in at 0.454 -- ranking 53rd of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- DMLP, AXAS, and CLR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EPM.
The table below shows EPM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EPM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.50||52-week high||$8.17|
|Prev. close||$6.50||52-week low||$3.51|
|Day high||$6.59||Avg. volume||208,766|
|50-day MA||$6.81||Dividend yield||6.15%|
|200-day MA||$5.83||Market Cap||219.32M|
Evolution Petroleum Corporation, Inc. (EPM) Company Bio
Evolution Petroleum Corporation engages primarily in the acquisition, exploitation, and development of properties for the production of crude oil and natural gas, onshore in the United States. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
EPM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPM Latest Social Stream
View Full EPM Social Stream
Latest EPM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Evolution Petroleum Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPM as an investment opportunity.
Evolution Petroleum (EPM) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
No summary available.
Here is how Evolution Petroleum (EPM) and Equinor (EQNR) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
US stocks opened on a downbeat note this morning following the release of inflation data. The annual inflation rate in the US increased to 7.5% in January, the highest level since February 1982 and well above analysts'' estimates of 7.3%. Following the market opening Thursday, the Dow traded down 0.42% to 35,617.48 while the NASDAQ fell 1.22% to 14,313.41. The S&P also fell, dropping, 0.78% to 4,551.43. Check out this: Insiders Buy Over $43M Of 4 Stocks Leading and Lagging Sectors Energy shares jumped by 1.1% on Thursday. Meanwhile, top gainers in the sector included Peabody Energy Corporation (NYSE: BTU ), up 15% and Evolution Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: EPM ) up 7%. In trading on Thursday, information technology shares fell by 1.4%. Top Headline The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO ) repo...
Evolution Petroleum Corporation''s (EPM) CEO Jason Brown On Q2 2022 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
No summary available.
EPM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EPMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Evolution Petroleum Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Evolution Petroleum Corp (EPM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Evolution Petroleum Corp (EPM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Evolution Petroleum Corp (EPM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch