Epsilon Energy Ltd. (EPSN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EPSN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EPSN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.52% of US stocks.
- EPSN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- EPSN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
EPSN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.49, EPSILON ENERGY LTD P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 6.55% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For EPSN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 4.12% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EPSILON ENERGY LTD is reporting a growth rate of 194.15%; that's higher than 92.35% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EPSILON ENERGY LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be SVM, LC, METC, RNGR, and YTRA.
- EPSN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EPSILON ENERGY LTD's official web site, go to www.epsilonenergyltd.com.
EPSN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, EPSN's price/sales ratio is 47.83% higher, now standing at 1.7.
- Over the past 50 months, EPSN's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPSN.
EPSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.34||52-week high||$7.99|
|Prev. close||$5.30||52-week low||$4.76|
|Day high||$5.37||Avg. volume||185,077|
|50-day MA||$5.55||Dividend yield||4.72%|
|200-day MA||$6.35||Market Cap||122.42M|
Epsilon Energy Ltd. (EPSN) Company Bio
Epsilon Energy Ltd. engages in the development and production of natural gas and oil reserves. It operates through the following business segments: Upstream, Gathering System, and Corporate. The Upstream segment includes the acquisition, development, and production of oil and natural gas reserves on properties within the United States. The Gas Gathering segment represents two other companies to operate a natural gas gathering system. The Corporate segment covers corporate and governance functions. The company was founded by Zoran Arandjelovic and John K. Wilson on March 14, 2005 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
Most Popular Stories View All
EPSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPSN Latest Social Stream
View Full EPSN Social Stream
Latest EPSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EPSILON ENERGY LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPSN as an investment opportunity.
Epsilon Energy Ltd. (NASDAQ:EPSN) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Epsilon Energy Ltd. (NASDAQ:EPSN) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 24, 2023 Operator: Good morning. And welcome to the Epsilon Energy 2022 Year End Conference Call. All participants will be in a listen-only mode. After today’s presentation, there will be an opportunity to ask questions. Please note this event is being recorded. I would now […]
Epsilon Energy Ltd. Announces Full Year 2022 Results and Approval of New Share Repurchase Program
Epsilon Net Year End Reserves (Bcfe) Epsilon Net Year End Reserves (Bcfe) Free Cash Flow Free Cash Flow HOUSTON, March 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Epsilon Energy Ltd. (“Epsilon” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: EPSN) today reported its financial results for the fourth quarter and full-year ended December 31, 2022. Epsilon’s highlights for full-year 2022 include: Reported net revenue interest (NRI) production of 10.0 Bcfe (27.3 MMcfe per day) for the year ended December 31, 2022Realized average price
The 7 Best Retirement Stocks for Anxious Investors
With wild rumblings in the equities space, investors may need to change strategies regarding the best retirement stocks.
Epsilon Energy Ltd. Announces the Following Headlines
Board declares dividend of $0.0625 per common shareCompany announces the timing of its 2022 year end earnings release and conference call HOUSTON, March 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Epsilon Energy Ltd. (“Epsilon” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: EPSN) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a dividend of $0.0625 per share of common stock (annualized $0.25/sh) to the stock holders of record at the close of business on March 15th 2023, payable on March 31st 2023. All dividends paid by t
Here's My 'Insider' Pick of the Week
Investors and company managements have little conviction around the market right now, but there are always insider purchases that are potential investments.
EPSN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...