Epsilon Energy Ltd. (EPSN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EPSN POWR Grades
- EPSN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.67% of US stocks.
- EPSN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 176 days.
- EPSN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 40.16% of US stocks).
EPSN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for EPSILON ENERGY LTD is higher than it is for about just 0.51% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EPSN has reported earnings growth of 547.77%, putting it ahead of 96.76% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that EPSN's revenue has grown 98.37% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.3% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EPSILON ENERGY LTD are ENSV, TXRH, CVLG, METC, and CLVR.
- EPSN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EPSILON ENERGY LTD's official web site, go to www.epsilonenergyltd.com.
EPSN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, EPSN's price/sales ratio is 31.58% higher, now standing at 2.5.
- Over the past 45 months, EPSN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 14.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPSN.
EPSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.43||52-week high||$7.99|
|Prev. close||$7.39||52-week low||$5.04|
|Day high||$7.49||Avg. volume||113,800|
|50-day MA||$6.84||Dividend yield||3.36%|
|200-day MA||$6.58||Market Cap||171.09M|
Epsilon Energy Ltd. (EPSN) Company Bio
Epsilon Energy Ltd. engages in the development and production of natural gas and oil reserves. It operates through the following business segments: Upstream, Gathering System, and Corporate. The Upstream segment includes the acquisition, development, and production of oil and natural gas reserves on properties within the United States. The Gas Gathering segment represents two other companies to operate a natural gas gathering system. The Corporate segment covers corporate and governance functions. The company was founded by Zoran Arandjelovic and John K. Wilson on March 14, 2005 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
Most Popular Stories View All
EPSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPSN Latest Social Stream
View Full EPSN Social Stream
Latest EPSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EPSILON ENERGY LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPSN as an investment opportunity.
Epsilon Energy ( NASDAQ:EPSN ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$21.2m (up 62% from 3Q...
REPORTS NET INCOME OF $9.6 MILLION, ADJUSTED EBITDA OF $16.5 MILLION AND FREE CASH FLOW OF $11.2 MILLIONHOUSTON, Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Epsilon Energy Ltd. (“Epsilon” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: EPSN) today reported third quarter 2022 financial and operating results, as well as material subsequent events following the end of the quarter through the date of this release.Third Quarter Highlights:Maintained total net revenue interest (NRI) production of 27.6 MMcfe/d (Working Interest of 3
Epsilon Energy Ltd. (NASDAQ:EPSN) is definitely on the radar of institutional investors who own 45% of the company
To get a sense of who is truly in control of Epsilon Energy Ltd. ( NASDAQ:EPSN ), it is important to understand the...
While energy stocks to buy represents a popular topic, these under-the-radar market ideas provide an attractive entry point.
HOUSTON, Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Epsilon Energy Ltd. (“Epsilon” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: EPSN) today announced the timing of its third quarter 2022 earnings release and conference call. The Company will issue its third quarter 2022 earnings release on Thursday, November 10, 2022 after the market close and host a conference call to discuss its financial and operational results on Friday, November 11, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time (11:00 a.m. Eastern Time). Interested parties in the
EPSN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|