Epizyme, Inc. (EPZM): Price and Financial Metrics
EPZM Stock Summary
- EPZM's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 5,880.93 -- higher than 99.17% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 81.54, Epizyme Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.35% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 14,605.8%, Epizyme Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.51% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Epizyme Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MESO, NOVN, CUE, BLCM, and RARE.
- Visit EPZM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.epizyme.com.
EPZM Stock Price Chart More Charts
EPZM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.48||52-week high||$27.82|
|Prev. close||$25.18||52-week low||$9.73|
|Day high||$25.60||Avg. volume||1,158,444|
|50-day MA||$22.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.26||Market Cap||2.32B|
Epizyme, Inc. (EPZM) Company Bio
Epizyme, Inc. discovers and develops epigenetic therapies for cancer patients. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.