Epizyme, Inc. (EPZM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EPZM POWR Grades
- EPZM scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 45.96% of US stocks.
- EPZM's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- EPZM's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 3.07% of US stocks).
EPZM Stock Summary
- EPZM's price/sales ratio is 38.13; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.47% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 233.6%, Epizyme Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.5% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EPZM comes in at -20.53% -- higher than that of only 12.62% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Epizyme Inc are GTYH, MTEM, AAOI, XENT, and TWOU.
- Visit EPZM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.epizyme.com.
EPZM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPZM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.81||52-week high||$22.00|
|Prev. close||$8.53||52-week low||$6.70|
|Day high||$8.91||Avg. volume||1,054,616|
|50-day MA||$8.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.73||Market Cap||898.41M|
Epizyme, Inc. (EPZM) Company Bio
Epizyme, Inc. discovers and develops epigenetic therapies for cancer patients. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
EPZM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPZM Latest Social Stream
View Full EPZM Social Stream
Latest EPZM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Epizyme Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPZM as an investment opportunity.
Constellation Pharmaceuticals ([[CNST]] +67.2%) has risen more than two-thirds in value after agreeing to be acquired by German biotech MorphoSys AG (MOR) in a deal valued at $1.7B.The offer price of $34.00 per share in cash for Constellation’s common stock indicates a premium of ~70% to the five-day volume-weighted average share...
Epizyme, (Nasdaq: EPZM), a fully integrated, commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company developing and delivering novel epigenetic therapies, today announced that Robert Bazemore, President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a fireside chat during the Jefferies Virtual Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 2:30 p.m. ET.
Epizyme Announces Preclinical and Clinical Data to be Presented in Oral and Poster Sessions at Upcoming Medical Conferences in June
Epizyme, Inc. (Nasdaq: EPZM), a fully integrated, commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company developing and delivering novel epigenetic therapies, today announced that new preclinical and clinical data will be presented at upcoming medical meetings in June.
One strategy for selecting top stocks is to track insider transactions. After all, if insiders are dipping into their own pockets you can imagine it’s because they believe the stock looks compelling. A Harvard study revealed that insider purchases earn “abnormal” returns of more than 6% per year. The authors of the study conclude that insider buyers “have a good feel for near-term developments within their firm.” The advantage of following these insiders isn’t just that they are privy to data which the rest of us don’t necessarily know – it’s also that they are held responsible for their decisions.
The Daily Biotech Pulse: Dynavax-Clover Start Phase 2/3 Vaccine Study. BrainStorm Reports Positive MS Readout, NeoGenomics Goes Shopping
Here's a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours. Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs March 23) BioLife Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: BLFS ) ( announced a M&A transaction and quarterly results) Gain Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: GANX ) (IPOed Thursday) Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: ORMP ) Organogenesis Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: ORGO ) Soliton, Inc. (NASDAQ: SOLY ) Radius Health, Inc. (NASDAQ: RDUS ) Down In The Dumps (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Lows March 23) Adagene Inc. (NASDAQ: ADAG ) Bellerophon Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: BLPH ) Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: CNCE ) Connect Biopharma Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: CNTB ) (IPOed Friday) Epizyme, Inc. (EPZM) Finch Therapeutics Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: FNCH ) (IPOed Friday) Frequency...
EPZM Price Returns