Epizyme, Inc. (EPZM): Price and Financial Metrics
EPZM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for EPZM is 0.07 -- better than only 10.71% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 68.34, Epizyme Inc has a higher such ratio than 98.04% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 65,795.65%, Epizyme Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.84% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Epizyme Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MOR, SYRS, CDXS, AGYS, and ETON.
- Visit EPZM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.epizyme.com.
EPZM Stock Price Chart More Charts
EPZM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.28||52-week high||$27.82|
|Prev. close||$13.90||52-week low||$9.73|
|Day high||$15.60||Avg. volume||1,135,089|
|50-day MA||$19.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.13||Market Cap||1.54B|
Epizyme, Inc. (EPZM) Company Bio
Epizyme, Inc. discovers and develops epigenetic therapies for cancer patients. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.