Epizyme, Inc. (EPZM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EPZM POWR Grades
- EPZM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 65.39% of US stocks.
- EPZM's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- EPZM ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
EPZM Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 159.71%, Epizyme Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.14% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Epizyme Inc comes in at 135.59%, a number that bests 95.01% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Epizyme Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -26.95%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 9.77% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Epizyme Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ACER, PDEX, VSTM, RDUS, and MDWD.
- EPZM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Epizyme Inc's official web site, go to www.epizyme.com.
EPZM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, EPZM's price/sales ratio is 326.32% higher, now standing at 16.2.
- EPZM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 191.6 over the prior 100 months.
- EPZM's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.5 over the prior 100 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPZM.
EPZM Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -58.88%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -104.3%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 37.59%.
The table below shows EPZM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EPZM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EPZM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.06% of graded US stocks.
- EPZM's asset turnover comes in at 0.081 -- ranking 280th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- MTEX, TVTX, and VTVT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EPZM.
The table below shows EPZM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EPZM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPZM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.38||52-week high||$14.30|
|Prev. close||$5.37||52-week low||$4.72|
|Day high||$5.45||Avg. volume||1,086,299|
|50-day MA||$6.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.88||Market Cap||550.11M|
Epizyme, Inc. (EPZM) Company Bio
Epizyme, Inc. discovers and develops epigenetic therapies for cancer patients. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
EPZM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPZM Latest Social Stream
View Full EPZM Social Stream
Latest EPZM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Epizyme Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPZM as an investment opportunity.
Epizyme Announces Data from TAZVERIK® (Tazemetostat) Clinical Programs to be Presented During Poster Sessions at 2021 ESMO Virtual Congress
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., September 14, 2021--Epizyme, Inc. (Nasdaq: EPZM), a fully integrated, commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company developing and delivering novel epigenetic therapies, today announced that clinical data will be presented at the upcoming 2021 European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO) Virtual Congress, taking place on September 16-21, 2021.
Epizyme (EPZM) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
EZH2 Inhibitor Market Witnesses Enormous Opportunities with Daiichi Sankyo, Epizyme, Eternity Bioscience, GSK, Jiangsu HengRui Medicine, Kainos Medicine, OncoFusion, Pfizer
EZH2 Inhibitor Market is projected to hit at $1 Bn by the time duration of 2021-28. EZH2 inhibits genes responsible for suppressing tumor development, and blocking EZH2 activity may slow tumor growth. EZH2 has been targeted for inhibition because it is
Rhabdoid Tumor Treatment Market SWOT Analysis, Key Indicators, Forecast 2028 : Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Chimerix, Epizyme, Inc., Vyriad, DNAtrix, Lantern Pharma, Inc., and Pfizer Inc
Global rhabdoid tumor treatment market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses the market to account to grow at a CAGR of 6.10% in the above mentioned forecast
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., August 20, 2021--Epizyme (Nasdaq: EPZM), a fully integrated, commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company developing and delivering novel epigenetic therapies, today announced that the Company approved the grant of equity awards to two new employees with a grant date of August 16, 2021, as equity inducement awards outside of the company's 2013 Stock Incentive Plan and material to the employees’ acceptance of employment with the Company. The equity awards were approved in accordan
EPZM Price Returns