Epizyme, Inc. (EPZM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EPZM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EPZM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EPZM is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- EPZM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.38% of US stocks).
EPZM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for EPZM is -1.81 -- better than merely 3.47% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that EPZM's revenue has grown 137.45% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.26% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EPZM is more volatile than 97.4% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Epizyme Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KMPH, ALBO, KPTI, RDUS, and BYSI.
- EPZM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Epizyme Inc's official web site, go to www.epizyme.com.
EPZM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, EPZM's price/sales ratio is 326.32% higher, now standing at 16.2.
- EPZM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 191.6 over the prior 100 months.
- EPZM's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.5 over the prior 100 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EPZM.
EPZM Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -42.66%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -30.82%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -58.88%.
The table below shows EPZM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EPZM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EPZM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.13% of graded US stocks.
- EPZM's asset turnover comes in at 0.081 -- ranking 279th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- MTEX, VTVT, and ADXS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EPZM.
The table below shows EPZM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EPZM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EPZM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.47||52-week high||$7.94|
|Prev. close||$1.48||52-week low||$0.41|
|Day high||$1.47||Avg. volume||3,214,829|
|50-day MA||$0.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.27||Market Cap||242.37M|
Epizyme, Inc. (EPZM) Company Bio
Epizyme, Inc. discovers and develops epigenetic therapies for cancer patients. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
EPZM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EPZM Latest Social Stream
View Full EPZM Social Stream
Latest EPZM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Epizyme Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EPZM as an investment opportunity.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., February 22, 2022--Epizyme, (Nasdaq: EPZM), a fully integrated, commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company developing and delivering novel epigenetic therapies, today announced that management will host a conference call to discuss its fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results and provide a business update on Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at 8:30 a.m. ET.
Epizyme (EPZM) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Epizyme (EPZM) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The small biopharmaceutical company bounced back after its shares lost half their value the week before.
Good morning, investor!
EPZM Price Returns