Equillium, Inc. (EQ): Price and Financial Metrics
EQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.64||52-week high||$3.20|
|Prev. close||$0.63||52-week low||$0.48|
|Day high||$0.65||Avg. volume||184,246|
|50-day MA||$0.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.32||Market Cap||21.85M|
EQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQ Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $22,369,197, EQUILLIUM INC has a greater market value than only 8.88% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for EQUILLIUM INC comes in at 56.34%, a number that bests 88.97% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EQ is more volatile than 92.96% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EQUILLIUM INC are BCDA, AGLE, MOLN, UTSI, and LYRA.
- EQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EQUILLIUM INC's official web site, go to equilliumbio.com.
EQ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, EQ's price/sales ratio is 82.35% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- EQ's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 56 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EQ.
EQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EQ has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.26% of graded US stocks.
- EQ's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 440th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EQ Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of EQ, see our EQ price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$14.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.3 (Strong Buy)|
Equillium, Inc. (EQ) Company Bio
Equillium Inc. is leveraging deep understanding of immunobiology to develop products for severe autoimmune and inflammatory, or immuno-inflammatory, disorders with high unmet medical need. The company is based in La Jolla, California.
EQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQ Latest Social Stream
View Full EQ Social Stream
Latest EQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EQUILLIUM INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQ as an investment opportunity.
Equillium to Present at the Jefferies Global Healthcare & LD Micro Invitational Conferences
LA JOLLA, Calif., June 01, 2023--Equillium, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQ), a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on developing novel therapeutics to treat severe autoimmune and inflammatory disorders with high unmet medical need, today announced that it will present at the Jefferies Global Healthcare Conference and the LD Micro Invitational Conference.
Equillium Announces Poster Presentation at the Annual Meeting of The American Association of Immunologists
LA JOLLA, Calif., May 15, 2023--Equillium, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQ), a clinical-stage biotechnology company leveraging a deep understanding of immunobiology to develop novel therapeutics to treat severe autoimmune and inflammatory disorders with high unmet medical need, today announced a poster was presented over the weekend at IMMUNOLOGY2023, the annual meeting of The American Association of Immunologists. The meetings are taking place at the Walter E. Washington Convention center in Washington, DC, M
Equillium, Inc. (EQ) Reports Q1 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Equillium, Inc. (EQ) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 45% and 21.18%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Equillium Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Provides Clinical Updates
LA JOLLA, Calif., May 11, 2023--Equillium, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQ), a clinical-stage biotechnology company leveraging a deep understanding of immunobiology to develop novel therapeutics to treat severe autoimmune and inflammatory disorders with high unmet medical need, today announced financial results for the first quarter 2023 and provided corporate and clinical development updates.
News Flash: Analysts Just Made A Meaningful Upgrade To Their Equillium, Inc. (NASDAQ:EQ) Forecasts
Celebrations may be in order for Equillium, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EQ ) shareholders, with the analysts delivering a significant...
EQ Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...