Equity Bancshares, Inc. - (EQBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EQBK POWR Grades
- EQBK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 86.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EQBK is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- EQBK's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 22.25% of US stocks).
EQBK Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.38 for EQUITY BANCSHARES INC; that's greater than it is for 93.46% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 159.27%, EQUITY BANCSHARES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 91.47% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EQBK comes in at -26.2% -- higher than that of just 15.87% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EQBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SSBK, MOFG, FBMS, CBAN, and CFBK.
- Visit EQBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.equitybank.com.
EQBK Valuation Summary
- EQBK's price/earnings ratio is 8.8; this is 25.42% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 88 months, EQBK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 14.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EQBK.
EQBK Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -39.47%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -34.12%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 18.34%.
The table below shows EQBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EQBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EQBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.83% of graded US stocks.
- EQBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 147th of 431 Banking stocks.
- INBK, FNMA, and ISBC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EQBK.
The table below shows EQBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EQBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.94||52-week high||$38.04|
|Prev. close||$31.21||52-week low||$28.06|
|Day high||$31.27||Avg. volume||39,469|
|50-day MA||$33.14||Dividend yield||1.28%|
|200-day MA||$32.22||Market Cap||493.12M|
Equity Bancshares, Inc. - (EQBK) Company Bio
Equity Bancshares, Inc. provides a range of financial services primarily to businesses, business owners, and individuals in Kansas and Missouri. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Wichita, Kansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
EQBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQBK Latest Social Stream
View Full EQBK Social Stream
Latest EQBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EQUITY BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQBK as an investment opportunity.
Equity Bancshares (NASDAQ:EQBK) investors are sitting on a loss of 12% if they invested five years ago
The main aim of stock picking is to find the market-beating stocks. But the main game is to find enough winners to more...
Equity Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:EQBK) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript January 26, 2023 Operator: Good day and thank you for standing by. And welcome to the Fourth Quarter 2022 Equity Bancshares, Inc. Earnings Conference Call. Please be advised that today’s conference is being recorded. I would now like to hand the conference over to your speaker […]
Wichita-based Equity Bancshares' 2022 full-year net income came in at $57.7 million with revenue of $197.8 million.
Equity Bancshares (EQBK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -7.23% and 1.04%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Equity Bancshares, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter Results, Strong Organic Loan Growth, and Improved Asset Quality Metrics
Record full year income of $57.7 million; Net interest income of $42.0 million; Continued NIM expansion; and Ratio of Non-performing Assets to Assets falls to 37 basis pointsWICHITA, Kan., Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Equity Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: EQBK), (“Equity”, “the Company”, “we,” “us,” “our”), the Wichita-based holding company of Equity Bank, reported net income of $11.6 million and $0.72 earnings per diluted share for the quarter ended December 31, 2022. For the full year ending D
EQBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|