Equity Bancshares, Inc. - (EQBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EQBK POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EQBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EQBK is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- EQBK's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 42.2% of US stocks).
EQBK Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -71.32%, Equity Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.36% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Equity Bancshares Inc is reporting a growth rate of -243.08%; that's higher than only 8.56% of US stocks.
- Equity Bancshares Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 82.69%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EQBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CBFV, RVSB, UBFO, CADE, and FMNB.
- Visit EQBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.equitybank.com.
EQBK Valuation Summary
- EQBK's price/earnings ratio is -7.2; this is 159.5% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- EQBK's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 69 months.
- EQBK's price/earnings ratio has moved down 24.3 over the prior 69 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EQBK.
EQBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.48||52-week high||$33.78|
|Prev. close||$29.64||52-week low||$13.77|
|Day high||$30.58||Avg. volume||36,718|
|50-day MA||$31.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.19||Market Cap||436.93M|
Equity Bancshares, Inc. - (EQBK) Company Bio
Equity Bancshares, Inc. provides a range of financial services primarily to businesses, business owners, and individuals in Kansas and Missouri. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Wichita, Kansas.
EQBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQBK Latest Social Stream
View Full EQBK Social Stream
Latest EQBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Equity Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQBK as an investment opportunity.
Equity Bancshares (EQBK) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
The following slide deck was published by Equity Bancshares, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
Equity Bancshares, Inc. (EQBK) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 20, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Chris Navratil - Senior Vice President, Finance Brad Elliott - Chairman and CEO Eric Newell - Chief Financial Officer Greg Kossover - Chief Operating Officer Craig Anderson - President Conference Call Participants Terry...
The simplest way to invest in stocks is to buy exchange traded funds. But one can do better than that by picking better...
Equity Bancshares, Inc. Second Quarter Results Include Strong Organic Loan Growth, Company to Acquire St. Joseph Bank Locations, Expanding Missouri Network
Annualized organic non-PPP loan growth contributes to $1.03 per diluted share, Company will acquire three Security Bank of KC branch locations in St. Joseph, Missouri Annualized organic non-PPP loan growth contributes to $1.03 per diluted share, Company will acquire three Security Bank of KC branch locations in St. Joseph, Missouri
EQBK Price Returns