Equity Bancshares, Inc. - (EQBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EQBK POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where EQBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.02% of US stocks.
- EQBK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- EQBK ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
EQBK Stock Summary
- EQBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.65% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EQBK has reported earnings growth of -256.12%, putting it ahead of merely 6.51% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EQBK is more volatile than only 3.93% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EQBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MOFG, BFST, BUSE, CFFI, and SSBK.
- EQBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EQUITY BANCSHARES INC's official web site, go to www.equitybank.com.
EQBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, EQBK's EV/EBIT ratio is 1.03% higher, now standing at 9.8.
- Over the past 84 months, EQBK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 14.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EQBK.
EQBK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -46.22%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -34.12%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 143.16%.
The table below shows EQBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EQBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EQBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.83% of graded US stocks.
- EQBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 147th of 431 Banking stocks.
- INBK, FNMA, and ISBC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EQBK.
The table below shows EQBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EQBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.97||52-week high||$36.00|
|Prev. close||$30.88||52-week low||$28.06|
|Day high||$30.13||Avg. volume||46,068|
|50-day MA||$31.34||Dividend yield||1.07%|
|200-day MA||$31.72||Market Cap||482.25M|
Equity Bancshares, Inc. - (EQBK) Company Bio
Equity Bancshares, Inc. provides a range of financial services primarily to businesses, business owners, and individuals in Kansas and Missouri. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Wichita, Kansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
EQBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQBK Latest Social Stream
View Full EQBK Social Stream
Latest EQBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EQUITY BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQBK as an investment opportunity.
WICHITA, Kan., Sept. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Equity Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: EQBK) Board of Directors (“Board”) announced it has increased its quarterly cash dividend to its stockholders by 25%. The quarterly dividend of $0.10 per common share of Equity Bancshares, Inc. (“Equity” or “Company”) Class A stock is payable on October 14, 2022, to stockholders of record at the close of business on September 30, 2022. Future dividends will be subject to Board approval. “We’re pleased to annou
Equity Bank reaches agreement to sell branch location in Cordell, Oklahoma to High Plains Bank of Okeene, Oklahoma
WICHITA, Kansas, Aug. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Equity Bank, a subsidiary of Equity Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: EQBK) (“Equity Bancshares”), announced its entry into a definitive purchase and assumption agreement with High Plains Bank of Okeene, Oklahoma, (“High Plains”) with High Plains acquiring certain assets and assuming deposits of Equity’s bank location in Cordell, Oklahoma. High Plains and Equity anticipate completing the acquisition by December 31, 2022. “Our focus as a community bank i
Buying a low-cost index fund will get you the average market return. But if you invest in individual stocks, some are...
Equity Bancshares (EQBK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 22.97% and 4.22%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Company saw NIM expansion, organic growth in the loan portfolio and noninterest income, with well managed operating expensesWICHITA, Kansas, July 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Equity Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: EQBK), (“Equity”, “the Company”, “we,” “us,” “our”), the Wichita-based holding company of Equity Bank, reported net income of $15.3 million and $0.94 earnings per diluted share for the quarter ended June 30, 2022. “In 2022, we’ve demonstrated our ability to deliver organic growth absent a me
EQBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|