Equity Bancshares, Inc. - (EQBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EQBK POWR Grades
- EQBK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.83% of US stocks.
- EQBK's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- EQBK ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 50th percentile.
EQBK Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.08 for Equity Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 91.55% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -68.07%, Equity Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.21% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EQBK comes in at 65.34% -- higher than that of 96.89% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Equity Bancshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AIZ, AXS, USNA, SP, and AE.
- Visit EQBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.equitybank.com.
EQBK Valuation Summary
- EQBK's EV/EBIT ratio is -11.7; this is 236.05% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 70 months, EQBK's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
- EQBK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 36.2 over the prior 70 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EQBK.
EQBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EQBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.63% of graded US stocks.
- EQBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 147th of 433 Banking stocks.
- INBK, FNMA, and ISBC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EQBK.
The table below shows EQBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EQBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.82||52-week high||$35.68|
|Prev. close||$35.00||52-week low||$16.50|
|Day high||$34.85||Avg. volume||37,469|
|50-day MA||$32.75||Dividend yield||0.91%|
|200-day MA||$29.61||Market Cap||485.76M|
Equity Bancshares, Inc. - (EQBK) Company Bio
Equity Bancshares, Inc. provides a range of financial services primarily to businesses, business owners, and individuals in Kansas and Missouri. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Wichita, Kansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
EQBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQBK Latest Social Stream
View Full EQBK Social Stream
Latest EQBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Equity Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQBK as an investment opportunity.
Every investor in Equity Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EQBK ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
Equity Bancshares (EQBK) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) announces a hike in quarterly dividend by 5.3%. The new dividend of 15.8 cents per share will be paid out on Oct 22 to shareholders of record as of Oct 18.
Equity Bank franchise adds locations in Kansas, consolidates core and digital banking systems for customersWICHITA, Kan., Oct. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Equity Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: EQBK), (“Equity,” “we,” “us,” “our,” “the Company”), the Wichita-based holding company of Equity Bank, announced it has completed its merger with American State Bancshares, Inc. (“ASB”), the holding company of American State Bank & Trust Company in Wichita, Kansas, consolidating the core banking system and dig
Riverview Bancorp's (RVSB) 10% sequential dividend hike indicates its commitment to return value to shareholders with its strong cash generation capabilities.
EQBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|