Equity Bancshares, Inc. - (EQBK): Price and Financial Metrics
EQBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.36||52-week high||$38.04|
|Prev. close||$23.30||52-week low||$20.50|
|Day high||$24.75||Avg. volume||50,849|
|50-day MA||$23.16||Dividend yield||1.77%|
|200-day MA||$29.81||Market Cap||377.12M|
EQBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQBK POWR Grades
- EQBK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 78.29% of US stocks.
- EQBK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- EQBK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
EQBK Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 281.03, EQUITY BANCSHARES INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.01% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.14 for EQUITY BANCSHARES INC; that's greater than it is for 93.61% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EQBK comes in at -45.91% -- higher than that of only 11.29% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EQUITY BANCSHARES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BUSE, BANR, CFFI, OSBC, and SSBK.
- Visit EQBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.equitybank.com.
EQBK Valuation Summary
- EQBK's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 100% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 92 months, EQBK's price/earnings ratio has gone down 10.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EQBK.
EQBK Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 186.76%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -46.22%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -39.47%.
The table below shows EQBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EQBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EQBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.83% of graded US stocks.
- EQBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 147th of 431 Banking stocks.
- INBK, FNMA, and ISBC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EQBK.
The table below shows EQBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EQBK Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of EQBK, see our EQBK price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$35.75||Average Broker Recommendation||1.62 (Moderate Buy)|
Equity Bancshares, Inc. - (EQBK) Company Bio
Equity Bancshares, Inc. provides a range of financial services primarily to businesses, business owners, and individuals in Kansas and Missouri. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Wichita, Kansas.
EQBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQBK Latest Social Stream
View Full EQBK Social Stream
Latest EQBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EQUITY BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQBK as an investment opportunity.
Equity Bancshares, Inc. Announces Transfer of Listing of Common Stock ‘EQBK’ to the New York Stock Exchange
WICHITA, Kan., May 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Equity Bancshares, Inc (“Equity”, “the Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”), the Wichita-based holding company of Equity Bank, announced today that the Company will transfer the listing of its common stock to the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”) from The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”). Equity’s common stock is expected to begin trading on the NYSE on Tuesday, May 23, 2023, under its current ticker symbol: ‘EQBK.’ Equity’s common stock is expected to co
With 54% ownership of the shares, Equity Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:EQBK) is heavily dominated by institutional owners
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in Equity Bancshares implies that they have significant influence over...
Equity Bank Announces Hire of Richard M. Sems as President
WICHITA, Kan., May 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Equity Bancshares, Inc (“Equity”, “the Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”), the Wichita-based holding company of Equity Bank, announced the hire of Richard M. (“Rick”) Sems as President of Equity Bank (“the Bank”). Mr. Sems will oversee all of Equity’s sales and service teams, including customer-facing resources, business lines, and leadership in commercial, retail, mortgage and trust. He will be a member of the Equity Bank Board of Directors. “We are ple
Equity Bancshares, Inc. Announces Resignation of Greg Kossover from Executive Management
Current Chief Operating Officer and Former CFO to Remain on Equity Bancshares, Inc. Board of Directors and Continue His Duties as a DirectorWICHITA, Kan., April 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Equity Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: EQBK), (“Equity”, “the Company”, “we,” “us,” “our”), the Wichita-based holding company of Equity Bank, announced that current Chief Operating Officer Gregory H. Kossover has communicated his resignation from his Equity Bank role, and his retirement from banking. Mr. Kossover w
7 Underperforming Dividend Stocks to Dump Now
In my view, there are few things as disappointing as a list of dividend stocks to avoid. Dividend stocks are supposed to be the secret sauce to your portfolio. They give you an added incentive to hold stock because you can reinvest those dividends and increase your holdings even faster. If you are in retirement, an outstanding dividend stock can give you the income you need to have a comfortable life.InvestorPlace - Stock Market News, Stock Advice & Trading Tips But when dividend stocks underper
EQBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EQBKWant to see what other sources are saying about Equity Bancshares Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Equity Bancshares Inc (EQBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Equity Bancshares Inc (EQBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Equity Bancshares Inc (EQBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...