Equity Bancshares, Inc. - (EQBK): Price and Financial Metrics
EQBK Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -65.11%, Equity Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.47% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Equity Bancshares Inc is reporting a growth rate of -326.95%; that's higher than merely 5.55% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EQBK comes in at 65.58% -- higher than that of 97.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Equity Bancshares Inc are HBMD, AXS, POAI, MCFT, and ECOL.
- EQBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Equity Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.equitybank.com.
EQBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.04||52-week high||$29.86|
|Prev. close||$28.40||52-week low||$12.49|
|Day high||$28.40||Avg. volume||33,884|
|50-day MA||$27.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.58||Market Cap||405.15M|
Equity Bancshares, Inc. - (EQBK) Company Bio
Equity Bancshares, Inc. provides a range of financial services primarily to businesses, business owners, and individuals in Kansas and Missouri. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Wichita, Kansas.
EQBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQBK Latest Social Stream
View Full EQBK Social Stream
Latest EQBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Equity Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQBK as an investment opportunity.
WICHITA, Kansas, April 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Equity Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:EQBK), (“Equity”), the Wichita-based holding company of Equity Bank, will release its first quarter results on Tuesday, April 20, 2021, with a press release issued after market close. Equity Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Brad Elliott and Chief Financial Officer Eric Newell will hold a conference call and webcast to discuss first quarter results on Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 10 a.m. eastern time or 9 a.m. central time. Investors, news media, and other participants should register for the call or webcast at investor.equitybank.com. Participants may dial into the call toll-free at (844) 534-7311 from anywhere in the U.S. or (574) 990-1419 internationally, using conference ID no. 9542529. Participan...
Let's see if Equity Bancshares (EQBK) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now from multiple angles.
Top Ranked Momentum Stocks to Buy for January 29th
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 26, 2021 / Equity Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:EQBK) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on January 26, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in Equity Bancshares (EQBK).
EQBK Price Returns
Continue Researching EQBKWant to see what other sources are saying about Equity Bancshares Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!