Equinix, Inc. (EQIX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EQIX POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where EQIX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EQIX is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- EQIX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
EQIX Stock Summary
- EQIX has a higher market value than 96.48% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $75,348,888,785.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 220.07, Equinix Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.79% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For EQIX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.39% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EQIX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CPRT, EPAM, CMG, FIS, and PAGS.
- Visit EQIX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.equinix.com.
EQIX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, EQIX's price/sales ratio is 629.41% higher, now standing at 12.4.
- EQIX's price/sales ratio has moved up 11.3 over the prior 243 months.
- EQIX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 117.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EQIX.
EQIX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -19.84%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 157.8%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 8.98%.
The table below shows EQIX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EQIX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EQIX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.56% of graded US stocks.
- EQIX's asset turnover comes in at 0.233 -- ranking 83rd of 458 Trading stocks.
- VNO, MAIN, and WPG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EQIX.
The table below shows EQIX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EQIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$853.25||52-week high||$885.26|
|Prev. close||$843.44||52-week low||$586.73|
|Day high||$855.41||Avg. volume||536,817|
|50-day MA||$832.18||Dividend yield||1.36%|
|200-day MA||$744.65||Market Cap||76.58B|
Equinix, Inc. (EQIX) Company Bio
Equinix provides data center services to protect and connect the information assets for the enterprises, financial services companies, and content and network providers primarily in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia-Pacific. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Redwood City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
EQIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQIX Latest Social Stream
View Full EQIX Social Stream
Latest EQIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Equinix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQIX as an investment opportunity.
Stocks Analysis by Zacks Investment Research covering: Microsoft Corporation, SAP SE, General Dynamics Corporation, International Business Machines. Read Zacks Investment Research''s latest article on Investing.com
Today's Research Daily features new research reports on 16 major stocks, including Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRK.B), SAP SE (SAP), and Equinix, Inc. (EQIX).
MEDIA ALERT: Equinix to Speak at Upcoming Bank of America Securities 2021 Media, Communications & Entertainment Conference
Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX), the world's digital infrastructure company™, today announced that Jon Lin, President of Americas, will present at the Bank of America Securities 2021 Media, Communications & Entertainment Conference on Monday, September 13, 2021, at 11:15 a.m. EST.
Equinix has added two Mumbai data centres to its flagship platform after completing the acquisition of GPX Global Systems India operations, officially planting a flag in one of the fastest-growing countries for server-hosting facilities. Under the deal first announced in Read More>> The post Equinix Completes $161M Acquisition of Two Mumbai Data Centres From GPX appeared first on Mingtiandi .
The acquisition includes a fibre-connected campus in Mumbai with two data centres
EQIX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|