Equinix, Inc. (EQIX): Price and Financial Metrics
EQIX Stock Summary
- EQIX has a higher market value than 96.82% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $46,642,961,291.
- Of note is the ratio of Equinix Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EQIX is more volatile than only 3.43% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Equinix Inc are BLK, BX, INFO, FISV, and PLD.
- Visit EQIX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.equinix.com.
EQIX Stock Price Chart More Charts
EQIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$593.34||52-week high||$657.00|
|Prev. close||$624.57||52-week low||$440.72|
|Day high||$620.00||Avg. volume||578,744|
|50-day MA||$601.00||Dividend yield||1.7%|
|200-day MA||$562.88||Market Cap||47.98B|
Equinix, Inc. (EQIX) Company Bio
Equinix provides data center services to protect and connect the information assets for the enterprises, financial services companies, and content and network providers primarily in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia-Pacific. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Redwood City, California.