Equinix, Inc. (EQIX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EQIX POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where EQIX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EQIX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- EQIX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 12.08% of US stocks).
EQIX Stock Summary
- EQIX has a higher market value than 96.44% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $72,560,619,659.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 178.13, Equinix Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.4% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EQIX is more volatile than only 6.45% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Equinix Inc are FISV, ILMN, APD, PSA, and WM.
- EQIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Equinix Inc's official web site, go to www.equinix.com.
EQIX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, EQIX's price/sales ratio is 600% higher, now standing at 11.9.
- Over the past 243 months, EQIX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $93.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EQIX.
EQIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$816.04||52-week high||$839.77|
|Prev. close||$822.99||52-week low||$586.73|
|Day high||$820.55||Avg. volume||528,254|
|50-day MA||$725.98||Dividend yield||1.41%|
|200-day MA||$724.22||Market Cap||73.10B|
Equinix, Inc. (EQIX) Company Bio
Equinix provides data center services to protect and connect the information assets for the enterprises, financial services companies, and content and network providers primarily in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia-Pacific. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Redwood City, California.
EQIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQIX Latest Social Stream
View Full EQIX Social Stream
Latest EQIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Equinix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQIX as an investment opportunity.
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. , June 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX), the world''s digital infrastructure company, today announced that its 2021 Analyst Day will be held on Wednesday, June 23, 2021 , from 8:00 a.m. PDT to 1:00 p.m. PDT . The virtual event is designed to give
Summary: Equinix will open its SV11 data centre this quarter in Silicon Valley. The facility, the 14th in the region, is located at Equinixs Great Oaks campus in San Jose along with the SV1, SV5 and SV10 data centres. The $142m facility has 61k sqft of colocation space in the first phase with capacity for  The post Equinix opening new Silicon Valley data centre appeared first on Structure Research | Cloud, Hosting & Data Centres .
CoreSite Realty owns properties that form the "core" of the internet. And it offers an industry- leading dividend yield.
Equinix, Inc, the worlds digital infrastructure company, has announced the launch of Equinix Precision Time in Ireland an industry-first Time as a Service capability delivered seamlessly over Equinix Fabric.
Data Center Interconnect Solutions Market Set For Next Leg Of Growth | Ciena, Cisco Systems, Equinix, Huawei Technologies, Nokia
Global Data Center Interconnect Solutions Market Report 2021, Covid 19 Outbreak Impact research report added by Report Ocean, is an in-depth analysis of market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional 
EQIX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|