Equinix, Inc. (EQIX): Price and Financial Metrics
EQIX Stock Summary
- EQIX has a market capitalization of $46,323,476,209 -- more than approximately 95.57% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 342.58, Equinix Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 87.99% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 94.06, Equinix Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.74% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Equinix Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MAR, AON, GD, ICE, and KMB.
- EQIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Equinix Inc's official web site, go to www.equinix.com.
EQIX Stock Price Chart More Charts
EQIX Price/Volume Stats
Equinix, Inc. (EQIX) Company Bio
Equinix provides data center services to protect and connect the information assets for the enterprises, financial services companies, and content and network providers primarily in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia-Pacific. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Redwood City, California.