Equinix Inc. (EQIX): Price and Financial Metrics
EQIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$801.77||52-week high||$824.86|
|Prev. close||$810.11||52-week low||$640.92|
|Day high||$808.53||Avg. volume||396,172|
|50-day MA||$756.75||Dividend yield||2.11%|
|200-day MA||$745.96||Market Cap||75.27B|
EQIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQIX POWR Grades
- EQIX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.3% of US stocks.
- EQIX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- EQIX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.01% of US stocks).
EQIX Stock Summary
- EQIX has a market capitalization of $77,399,372,414 -- more than approximately 96.95% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 88.93, EQUINIX INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.34% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EQIX is more volatile than only 7.03% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EQUINIX INC are BX, INFY, CTAS, ITW, and NOC.
- Visit EQIX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.equinix.com.
EQIX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, EQIX's price/sales ratio is 736.36% higher, now standing at 9.2.
- EQIX's price/sales ratio has moved up 7.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EQIX.
EQIX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 31.06%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 29.79%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 25.32%.
The table below shows EQIX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EQIX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EQIX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.27% of graded US stocks.
- EQIX's asset turnover comes in at 0.236 -- ranking 84th of 444 Trading stocks.
- VNO, NDAQ, and RPT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EQIX.
The table below shows EQIX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Equinix Inc. (EQIX) Company Bio
Equinix, Inc. is an American multinational company headquartered in Redwood City, California, that specializes in Internet connection and data centers. The company is a leader in global colocation data center market share, with 229 data centers in 27 countries on five continents. (Source:Wikipedia)
EQIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQIX Latest Social Stream
View Full EQIX Social Stream
Latest EQIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EQUINIX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQIX as an investment opportunity.
Here is how Assurant (AIZ) and Equinix (EQIX) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Macerich (MAC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
SITE CENTERS CORP. (SITC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Robust data center demand, expansion efforts and a solid balance sheet are likely to aid Equinix's (EQIX) growth despite a competitive landscape and a high interest rate environment.
Investing in certain stocks can pay off in the long run, especially if you hold on for a decade or more.
EQIX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|