Equinix Inc. (EQIX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EQIX POWR Grades
- EQIX scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 91.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EQIX is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- EQIX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
EQIX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $61,492,527,060, EQUINIX INC has a greater market value than 96.58% of US stocks.
- EQIX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 343.98 -- higher than 91.51% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- EQIX's current price/earnings ratio is 87.3, which is higher than 94.52% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EQUINIX INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BX, CPRT, GD, FDS, and AME.
- EQIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EQUINIX INC's official web site, go to www.equinix.com.
EQIX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, EQIX's price/sales ratio is 672.73% higher, now standing at 8.5.
- Over the past 243 months, EQIX's price/sales ratio has gone up 8.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EQIX.
EQIX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 31.06%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 29.79%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 25.32%.
The table below shows EQIX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EQIX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EQIX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.27% of graded US stocks.
- EQIX's asset turnover comes in at 0.236 -- ranking 84th of 444 Trading stocks.
- VNO, NDAQ, and RPT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EQIX.
The table below shows EQIX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EQIX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of EQIX, see our EQIX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$895.58||Average Broker Recommendation||1.52 (Moderate Buy)|
EQIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$681.70||52-week high||$776.35|
|Prev. close||$666.37||52-week low||$494.89|
|Day high||$681.70||Avg. volume||396,649|
|50-day MA||$707.83||Dividend yield||2.05%|
|200-day MA||$656.59||Market Cap||63.25B|
Equinix Inc. (EQIX) Company Bio
Equinix, Inc. is an American multinational company headquartered in Redwood City, California, that specializes in Internet connection and data centers. The company is a leader in global colocation data center market share, with 229 data centers in 27 countries on five continents. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
EQIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQIX Latest Social Stream
View Full EQIX Social Stream
Latest EQIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EQUINIX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQIX as an investment opportunity.
Here's Why Equinix's (EQIX) Shares Soared 11.4% in 6 Months
Robust data-center demand, healthy operating performance, strategic expansions and solid balance-sheet strength drive Equinix's (EQIX) 11.4% rise in the past six months.
3 Dividend-Paying Growth Stocks to Buy and Hold for the Long Term
Dividend-paying growth stocks are great for investors looking to get decent returns regardless of where the market goes.
Equinix's (EQIX) Tokyo IBX Data Center to Get Quantum Computers
Equinix (EQIX) announces that Oxford Quantum Circuits aims to make one of the most powerful quantum computers through Equinix's TY11 Tokyo IBX data center, easing access to quantum computing to aid businesses.
3 Bargain-Basement Dividend Stocks to Buy Right Now
Most stocks trade at lower valuations these days due to the sell-off in the broader market. However, while that's made most stocks cheaper, some really stand out for their bargain-basement prices relative to their rivals.
Oxford Quantum Circuits Installing Quantum Computer in Equinix IBX® Data Center With Plans To Open Access to Businesses Globally
Oxford Quantum Circuits (OQC), a leading global Quantum Computing as a Service (QCaaS) company, and Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX), the world's digital infrastructure company™, today announced that OQC aims to make one of the most powerful quantum computers available commercially to businesses worldwide via Equinix's TY11 Tokyo International Business Exchange™ (IBX®) data center.
EQIX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EQIXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Equinix Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Equinix Inc (EQIX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Equinix Inc (EQIX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Equinix Inc (EQIX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...