Equinix, Inc. (EQIX): Price and Financial Metrics
EQIX Stock Summary
- Equinix Inc's market capitalization of $49,993,878,300 is ahead of 95.71% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 369.73, Equinix Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 88.87% of US stocks.
- EQIX's current price/earnings ratio is 101.52, which is higher than 93.42% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Equinix Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GD, MAR, ICE, AON, and KMB.
- EQIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Equinix Inc's official web site, go to www.equinix.com.
EQIX Stock Price Chart More Charts
EQIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$648.65||52-week high||$654.32|
|Prev. close||$635.75||52-week low||$417.25|
|Day high||$654.32||Avg. volume||378,306|
|50-day MA||$586.70||Dividend yield||1.52%|
|200-day MA||$545.55||Market Cap||52.45B|
Equinix, Inc. (EQIX) Company Bio
Equinix provides data center services to protect and connect the information assets for the enterprises, financial services companies, and content and network providers primarily in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia-Pacific. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Redwood City, California.