Equinix Inc. (EQIX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EQIX POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where EQIX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.53% of US stocks.
- EQIX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- EQIX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.1% of US stocks).
EQIX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $69,073,184,674, Equinix Inc has a greater market value than 96.13% of US stocks.
- EQIX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 5,513.43 -- higher than 99.25% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- EQIX's current price/earnings ratio is 138.09, which is higher than 95.56% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Equinix Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CMG, TYL, CPRT, MAR, and PCTY.
- EQIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Equinix Inc's official web site, go to www.equinix.com.
EQIX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, EQIX's price/sales ratio is 629.41% higher, now standing at 12.4.
- EQIX's price/sales ratio has moved up 11.3 over the prior 243 months.
- EQIX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 117.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EQIX.
EQIX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 67.21%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 78.31%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 157.8%.
The table below shows EQIX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EQIX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EQIX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.27% of graded US stocks.
- EQIX's asset turnover comes in at 0.236 -- ranking 84th of 444 Trading stocks.
- VNO, NDAQ, and RPT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EQIX.
The table below shows EQIX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EQIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$697.75||52-week high||$885.26|
|Prev. close||$697.02||52-week low||$606.12|
|Day high||$700.02||Avg. volume||479,282|
|50-day MA||$662.28||Dividend yield||1.78%|
|200-day MA||$725.70||Market Cap||63.55B|
Equinix Inc. (EQIX) Company Bio
Equinix, Inc. is an American multinational company headquartered in Redwood City, California, that specializes in Internet connection and data centers. The company is a leader in global colocation data center market share, with 229 data centers in 27 countries on five continents. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
EQIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQIX Latest Social Stream
View Full EQIX Social Stream
Latest EQIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Equinix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQIX as an investment opportunity.
Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX), the world's digital infrastructure company™, today announced that its executives will attend three upcoming investor conferences:
With less than a week to go until the Mobile World Congress (MWC) trade show kicks off in Barcelona, a great deal of attention is being focused on the latest developments in 5G and related technologies. Now that 5G networks are becoming increasingly common around the world, the focus is...
Equinix announced the appointment of Nicole Collins to the position of Chief Transformation Officer (CTrO). In this role, Collins will serve as a member of the Equinix Executive Team and report directly to CEO Charles Meyers. As CTrO, Collins will be responsible for driving transformation initiatives for the business, while balancing Equinix’s focus on innovation, customer centricity and operational efficiency. She will lead the Equinix Transformation Office, which will partner across business functions to execute … More → The post Equinix names Nicole Collins as Chief Transformation Officer appeared first on Help Net Security .
Equinix announced the appointment of Nicole Collins to the position of Chief Transformation Officer (CTO).
This article has been indexed from Help Net Security Equinix announced the appointment of Nicole Collins to the position of Chief Transformation Officer (CTrO). In this role, Collins will serve as a member of the Equinix Executive Team and report directly to CEO Charles Meyers. As CTrO, Collins will be responsible for driving transformation initiatives
EQIX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|