Equinix, Inc. (EQIX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, EQIX's growth rate has been 0.35% over the past 5.51 years.
- As for free cash flow, EQIX has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than only 6.02% US-listed dividend payers.
- EQIX is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 6.12% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with EQIX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NTES, DSWL, RYAM, CMD and MYE.
EQIX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of EQIX, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 24.94% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Equinix Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Real Estate sector, Equinix Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 6.56% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, EQIX boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 93.89% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, EQIX's equity discount rate is less than 93.44% of those stocks.
EQIX Dividend Chart
EQIX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
EQIX Dividends vs. Peers
|1||IRM||Iron Mountain Incorporated (Delaware) REIT||8.23%|
|2||COR||CoreSite Realty Corporation||4.02%|
|3||DLR||Digital Realty Trust, Inc.||3.28%|
|4||QTS||QTS Realty Trust, Inc.||3.05%|
|5||DFT||Dupont Fabros Technology, Inc.||2.95%|