Equinix, Inc. (EQIX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, EQIX has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 5.21% US-listed dividend payers.
- EQIX has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 1.64%, higher than about 99.33% stocks in our dividend set.
- EQIX is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 4.2% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with EQIX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NTIC, HRC, JLL, MRCC and TROX.
EQIX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for EQIX, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 108.41% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Equinix Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Real Estate sector, EQIX provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 6.81% such stocks.
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, Equinix Inc has a beta lower than 92.86% of such peers.
EQIX Dividend Chart
EQIX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
EQIX Dividends vs. Peers
|1||IRM||Iron Mountain Inc.||5.48%|
|2||COR||CoreSite Realty Corporation||3.41%|
|3||DLR||Digital Realty Trust, Inc.||2.97%|
|4||DFT||Dupont Fabros Technology, Inc.||2.95%|
|6||QTS||QTS Realty Trust, Inc.||2.56%|