Equinix, Inc. (EQIX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- EQIX's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 13.71%.
- EQIX's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than just 6.15% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- EQIX is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 6.71% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with EQIX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NSP, VEDL, HESM, ELS and DHIL.
EQIX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of EQIX, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 33.76% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of EQIX, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Real Estate sector, EQIX provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 5.17% such stocks.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for EQIX than it is for 91.38% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
EQIX Dividend Chart
EQIX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
EQIX Dividends vs. Peers
|1||IRM||Iron Mountain Incorporated (Delaware) REIT||9.29%|
|2||COR||CoreSite Realty Corporation||4.08%|
|3||DLR||Digital Realty Trust, Inc.||3.07%|
|4||DFT||Dupont Fabros Technology, Inc.||2.95%|
|5||QTS||QTS Realty Trust, Inc.||2.93%|