Equinix Inc. (EQIX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, EQIX has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 5.21% US-listed dividend payers.
- EQIX has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 1.64%, higher than about 99.33% stocks in our dividend set.
- EQIX is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 4.2% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with EQIX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NTIC, HRC, JLL, MRCC and TROX.
EQIX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of EQIX, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 43.07%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Equinix Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Real Estate stocks that issue dividends, EQIX provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than only 10.16% such stocks.
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; for EQIX, its beta is lower than 76.91% of stocks in the mid-sized revenue class.
EQIX Dividend Chart
EQIX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
EQIX Dividends vs. Peers
|1||IRM||Iron Mountain Inc.||5.64%|
|2||DLR||Digital Realty Trust Inc.||5.04%|
|3||COR||CoreSite Realty Corporation||3.00%|
|4||DFT||Dupont Fabros Technology, Inc.||2.95%|
|5||QTS||QTS Realty Trust, Inc.||2.56%|