Equinix, Inc. (EQIX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- EQIX's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than just 6.36% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- EQIX is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 7.28% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with EQIX's price: PSTL, ELF, HASI, TTEC and RELX.
EQIX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for EQIX, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 24.75% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Equinix Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Real Estate sector, Equinix Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 5.73% of them.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Equinix Inc than it is for 91.67% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
EQIX Dividend Chart
EQIX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
EQIX Dividends vs. Peers
|1||IRM||Iron Mountain Incorporated (Delaware) REIT||9.35%|
|2||COR||CoreSite Realty Corporation||3.94%|
|3||DLR||Digital Realty Trust, Inc.||3.03%|
|4||DFT||Dupont Fabros Technology, Inc.||2.95%|
|5||QTS||QTS Realty Trust, Inc.||2.83%|