EQM Midstream Partners, LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (EQM): Price and Financial Metrics
EQM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of EQM Midstream Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.19% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that EQM's revenue has grown 45.57% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.48% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, EQM is more volatile than 81.81% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EQM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MDU, HNP, CEA, PK, and ATH.
- EQM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EQM Midstream Partners LP's official web site, go to www.eqm-midstreampartners.com.
EQM Stock Price Chart More Charts
EQM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.17||52-week high||$47.66|
|Prev. close||$30.20||52-week low||$21.43|
|Day high||$30.45||Avg. volume||989,008|
|50-day MA||$26.16||Dividend yield||15.38%|
|200-day MA||$35.39||Market Cap||6.26B|
EQM Midstream Partners, LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (EQM) Company Bio
EQT Midstream Partners LP provides natural gas transmission, storage, and gathering services in southwestern Pennsylvania and northern West Virginia. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.