EQM Midstream Partners, LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (EQM): Price and Financial Metrics
EQM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of EQM Midstream Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for EQM Midstream Partners LP is higher than it is for about 85.41% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that EQM's revenue has grown 65.4% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.69% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EQM Midstream Partners LP are HIW, DOC, OHI, AER, and ADS.
- EQM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EQM Midstream Partners LP's official web site, go to www.eqm-midstreampartners.com.
EQM Stock Price Chart More Charts
EQM Price/Volume Stats
EQM Midstream Partners, LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (EQM) Company Bio
EQT Midstream Partners LP provides natural gas transmission, storage, and gathering services in southwestern Pennsylvania and northern West Virginia. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.