EQM Midstream Partners, LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (EQM): Price and Financial Metrics
EQM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of EQM Midstream Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.19% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for EQM Midstream Partners LP comes in at 45.57%, a number that bests 88.48% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of EQM Midstream Partners LP's share price is greater than that of 81.86% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EQM Midstream Partners LP are MDU, HNP, CEA, PK, and ATH.
- Visit EQM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.eqm-midstreampartners.com.
EQM Stock Price Chart More Charts
EQM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.55||52-week high||$47.66|
|Prev. close||$26.98||52-week low||$21.43|
|Day high||$26.93||Avg. volume||1,092,940|
|50-day MA||$26.17||Dividend yield||17.48%|
|200-day MA||$35.10||Market Cap||5.51B|
EQM Midstream Partners, LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (EQM) Company Bio
EQT Midstream Partners LP provides natural gas transmission, storage, and gathering services in southwestern Pennsylvania and northern West Virginia. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.