EQONEX Ltd. (EQOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EQOS POWR Grades
- EQOS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.55% of US stocks.
- EQOS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 116 days.
- EQOS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.23% of US stocks).
EQOS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,888.04%, EQONEX LTD's debt growth rate surpasses 98.62% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EQONEX LTD is reporting a growth rate of 8,796.14%; that's higher than 99.87% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that EQOS's revenue has grown 1,741.84% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.36% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EQONEX LTD are DATS, USEG, BLDE, UGRO, and PCYO.
- Visit EQOS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.diginex.com.
EQOS Valuation Summary
- EQOS's price/sales ratio is 3.6; this is 227.27% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- EQOS's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 42 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EQOS.
EQOS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EQOS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.33% of graded US stocks.
- EQOS's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 543rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EQOS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EQOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EQOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.40||52-week high||$7.00|
|Prev. close||$0.41||52-week low||$0.37|
|Day high||$0.41||Avg. volume||335,855|
|50-day MA||$0.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.39||Market Cap||18.36M|
EQONEX Ltd. (EQOS) Company Bio
EQONEX Ltd. is a digital asset financial services and advisory company, provides products, architecture, and infrastructure for the financial markets in the areas of digital asset ecosystem in Singapore and internationally. The firm operates EQONEX, a cryptocurrency exchange that offers the trading of virtual currencies; an over-the-counter trading platform; Digivault, a warm and cold custodian platform for the custody of digital assets for institutional investors; and Access Trading, a digital asset trading tool and front-to-back integrated trading platform, as well as a risk management desk. It also provides asset management services under the Bletchley Park Asset Management name; and EQONEX Capital that assists issuers seeking to access global capital markets through the issuance of either paper securities or digital securities. The company was founded by Miles Christian Pelham in June 2017 and is headquartered in Hong Kong.
Most Popular Stories View All
EQOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EQOS Latest Social Stream
View Full EQOS Social Stream
Latest EQOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EQONEX LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EQOS as an investment opportunity.
EQONEX Limited (NASDAQ: EQOS) (the Group), a digital assets financial services company, is expanding its Investment Product offering with a USD denominated Bitcoin Exchange-Traded Note (ETN) available on the Deutsche Börse XETRA Exchange from today.
It's time for another breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers as we cover what's moving shares on Thursday morning!
EQONEX Limited, (NASDAQ: EQOS) ("EQONEX" or the "Company"), a digital assets financial services company, is investing in its team with two high-calibre appointments to its Asset Management business with responsibility for the flagship Bletchley Park Multi-Strategy Fund ("the Fund").
It's time to start the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday and the news moving those shares.
EQOS Price Returns