Era Group, Inc. (ERA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ERA Stock Summary
- ERA's price/sales ratio is 0.48; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 20.85% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ERA is more volatile than 77.74% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ERA comes in at 9.4% -- higher than that of 80.71% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ERA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PLYA, ORBC, INSE, KALU, and SHO.
- ERA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Era Group Inc's official web site, go to www.erahelicopters.com.
ERA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ERA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.16||52-week high||$11.97|
|Prev. close||$6.14||52-week low||$3.50|
|Day high||$5.84||Avg. volume||170,864|
|50-day MA||$4.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.35||Market Cap||111.07M|
Era Group, Inc. (ERA) Company Bio
ERA Group is one of the largest helicopter operators in the world and the longest serving helicopter transport operator in the U.S. In addition to servicing its U.S. customers, Era Group also provides helicopters and related services to third-party helicopter operators and customers in other countries, including Brazil, India, Norway, Spain and the United Kingdom. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Houston, Texas.
ERA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ERA Latest Social Stream
View Full ERA Social Stream
Latest ERA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Era Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ERA as an investment opportunity.
At the end of February we announced the arrival of the first US recession since 2009 and we predicted that the market will decline by at least 20% in (Recession is Imminent: We Need A Travel Ban NOW). In these volatile markets we scrutinize hedge fund filings to get a reading on which direction each […]
Bristow Group Inc. (NYSE:VTOL) and Era Group Inc. (“Era”) announced today that they have completed their combination (the “Merger”), creating a financially stronger company with enhanced size and diversification. The newly combined company will use the Bristow Group name (“Bristow”) and will remain a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. The newly combined company’s common stock will begin trading under the stock ticker “VTOL” beginning on June 12, 2020 and will have a new CUSIP number of 11040G103.
Q1 2020 Era Group Inc Earnings Call
HOUSTON, June 01, 2020 -- Era Group Inc. (NYSE:ERA) (“Era”) announced today that on June 1, 2020, the Board of Directors of Era (the “Board”) approved an amendment to the.
Era Group Inc. (ERA) is pleased to announce the 10-year service anniversary of its Search and Rescue (“SAR”) program in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico. Collaborating with Priority 1 Air Rescue ("P1AR"), an internationally recognized leader of SAR services, the Company pioneered the establishment of its commercial air ambulance and search and rescue offering in the United States in 2010.
ERA Price Returns