Era Group, Inc. (ERA): Price and Financial Metrics
ERA Stock Summary
- ERA's current price/earnings ratio is 8.8, which is higher than just 11.94% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Era Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.38% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Era Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of -132.43%; that's higher than only 10.39% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ERA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VGR, AMS, CHRA, VSLR, and IDSA.
- Visit ERA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.erahelicopters.com.
ERA Stock Price Chart More Charts
ERA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.46||52-week high||$12.43|
|Prev. close||$9.47||52-week low||$6.95|
|Day high||$9.69||Avg. volume||101,101|
|50-day MA||$9.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.66||Market Cap||201.39M|
Era Group, Inc. (ERA) Company Bio
ERA Group is one of the largest helicopter operators in the world and the longest serving helicopter transport operator in the U.S. In addition to servicing its U.S. customers, Era Group also provides helicopters and related services to third-party helicopter operators and customers in other countries, including Brazil, India, Norway, Spain and the United Kingdom. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Houston, Texas.