Embraer S.A. (ERJ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ERJ POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ERJ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ERJ is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ERJ ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
ERJ Stock Summary
- ERJ's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.22 -- higher than only 7.05% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Embraer Sa is reporting a growth rate of -294.49%; that's higher than just 7.1% of US stocks.
- Embraer Sa's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -38.27%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 7.47% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Embraer Sa, a group of peers worth examining would be FLY, SFL, VNTR, BVN, and PEB.
- Visit ERJ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.embraer.com.
ERJ Valuation Summary
- ERJ's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 61.11% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ERJ's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.
- Over the past 243 months, ERJ's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 9.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ERJ.
ERJ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ERJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.17||52-week high||$16.97|
|Prev. close||$14.32||52-week low||$3.96|
|Day high||$14.67||Avg. volume||3,638,286|
|50-day MA||$14.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.43||Market Cap||2.61B|
Embraer S.A. (ERJ) Company Bio
Embraer develops, manufactures, and sells aircraft and systems; and provides technical support and after-sales service in Brazil, North America, Latin America, the Asia Pacific, Europe, and internationally. It operates through Commercial Aviation, Executive Jets, Defense & Security, and Other Related Businesses segments. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in São José dos Campos, Brazil.
ERJ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ERJ Latest Social Stream
View Full ERJ Social Stream
Latest ERJ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Embraer Sa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ERJ as an investment opportunity.
Embraer SA (NYSE: ERJ) delivered 14 commercial aircraft and 20 executive jets (12 light and eight large), bringing the total to 34 in Q2. The company's order backlog as of June 30, 2021, totaled $15.9 billion, increasing 12% compared to Q1-end. The backlog includes the 30 E195-E2 aircraft firm orders from Canada's Porter Airlines. Embraer completed the first conversion of a Legacy 450 to a Praetor 500 jet in Brazil, which was delivered to an undisclosed customer. During Q2, Helvetic Airways rece
Embraer (NYSE: ERJ; B3: EMBR3) delivered a total of 34 jets in the second quarter of 2021, of which 14 were commercial aircraft and 20 were executive jets (12 light and eight large). As of June 30, the firm order backlog totaled USD 15.9 billion, a 12% increase compared to the backlog at the end of the first quarter, and which represented a return to pre-pandemic levels.
Brazilian planemaker Embraer SA said it delivered 34 jets in the second quarter, up from 22 jets in the previous quarter, according to a securities filing on Wednesday. The backlog now stands at $15.9 billion, up 12% from the first quarter.
Boeing's (BA) announcement to cut down its production rate and delivery target for 787 Dreamliners might have disappointed a few investors with keen interest in aerospace stocks.
Brazil-based Embraer (ERJ) has secured an order to supply Canada’s Porter Airlines with as many as 80 of its model E195-E2 jets. Embraer stock jumped 7.82% on Monday to close at $15.16. Porter has initially placed a firm order for 30 jets, with an option to purchase an additional 50 to expand its fleet. The order is worth $5.82 billion, and Embraer plans to include it in its second-quarter backlog. Embraer first announced the order in May but didn’t reveal the customer. “As the quietest and most fuel-efficient aircraft in the segment, the E195-E2 also delivers excellent economic performance that shines through,” said Embraer Commercial Aviation CEO Arjan Meijer.
ERJ Price Returns