Embraer S.A. (ERJ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ERJ POWR Grades
- ERJ scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ERJ is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- ERJ's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 20.89% of US stocks).
ERJ Stock Summary
- For ERJ, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.72% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that ERJ's revenue has grown -28.12% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 7.15% of US companies in our set.
- EMBRAER SA's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.44%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.19% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EMBRAER SA are BVN, CCJ, OI, ASH, and CE.
- Visit ERJ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.embraer.com.
ERJ Valuation Summary
- ERJ's EV/EBIT ratio is 22.4; this is 43.59% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ERJ's price/earnings ratio has gone down 65.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ERJ.
ERJ Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -32.7%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -396.56%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -41.61%.
The table below shows ERJ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ERJ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ERJ has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.44% of graded US stocks.
- ERJ's asset turnover comes in at 0.357 -- ranking 17th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ERJ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ERJ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ERJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.11||52-week high||$15.40|
|Prev. close||$15.19||52-week low||$7.91|
|Day high||$15.39||Avg. volume||1,541,340|
|50-day MA||$13.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.74||Market Cap||2.77B|
Embraer S.A. (ERJ) Company Bio
Embraer develops, manufactures, and sells aircraft and systems; and provides technical support and after-sales service in Brazil, North America, Latin America, the Asia Pacific, Europe, and internationally. It operates through Commercial Aviation, Executive Jets, Defense & Security, and Other Related Businesses segments. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in São José dos Campos, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
ERJ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ERJ Latest Social Stream
View Full ERJ Social Stream
Latest ERJ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EMBRAER SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ERJ as an investment opportunity.
Q4 2022 Eve Holding Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Eve Holding Inc Earnings Call
Boeing (BA) Inks Order for 787-9 Dreamliners From Riyadh Air
Boeing (BA) recently inked an order for 72 787-9 Dreamliners from the Saudi Arabian new airline, Riyadh Air.
Embraer (ERJ) Q4 Earnings Lag Estimates, Revenues Rise Y/Y
Embraer's (ERJ) Q4 2023 adjusted earnings of 24 cents per ADS miss the Zacks Consensus Estimate of 30 cents per ADS.
Embraer S.A. (NYSE:ERJ) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Embraer S.A. (NYSE:ERJ) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 10, 2023 Operator: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the Audio Conference from Embraer’s Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter of 2022 and Full-Year of 2022. Thank you for standing by. As a reminder, this conference is being recorded and webcasted at ri.embraer.com.br. This […]
Brazilian Plane Maker's Profit Expected To Surge 224% This Year, Hits New High
Brazilian aircraft stock Embraer hit a 52-week high after its Q4 earnings report. Sporting goods retailer forms partnership with the NCAA.
ERJ Price Returns
Continue Researching ERJHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Embraer Sa's stock as an investment opportunity:
Embraer Sa (ERJ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Embraer Sa (ERJ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Embraer Sa (ERJ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...