Embraer S.A. (ERJ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ERJ POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ERJ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ERJ is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- ERJ ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
ERJ Stock Summary
- For ERJ, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.63% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that ERJ's revenue has grown -28.12% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 6.54% of US companies in our set.
- EMBRAER SA's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 22.52%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.1% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EMBRAER SA are BVN, OI, CSTM, VNTR, and EAF.
- ERJ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EMBRAER SA's official web site, go to www.embraer.com.
ERJ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ERJ's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.86% higher, now standing at 18.7.
- Over the past 242 months, ERJ's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ERJ.
ERJ Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -6193.66%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 11.79%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -310.72%.
The table below shows ERJ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ERJ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ERJ has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.44% of graded US stocks.
- ERJ's asset turnover comes in at 0.357 -- ranking 17th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ERJ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ERJ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ERJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.18||52-week high||$18.08|
|Prev. close||$10.38||52-week low||$7.91|
|Day high||$10.49||Avg. volume||2,133,275|
|50-day MA||$9.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.52||Market Cap||1.87B|
Embraer S.A. (ERJ) Company Bio
Embraer develops, manufactures, and sells aircraft and systems; and provides technical support and after-sales service in Brazil, North America, Latin America, the Asia Pacific, Europe, and internationally. It operates through Commercial Aviation, Executive Jets, Defense & Security, and Other Related Businesses segments. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in São José dos Campos, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
ERJ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ERJ Latest Social Stream
View Full ERJ Social Stream
Latest ERJ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EMBRAER SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ERJ as an investment opportunity.
Cowen & Co. analyst Cai von Rumohr maintained a Hold rating on Embraer SA (ERJ - Research Report) today and set a price target of $10.00. The company's shares closed today at $10.61.According to TipRanks, von Rumohr is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 4.4% and a 62.94% success rate. von Rumohr covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Boeing, Spirit AeroSystems, and General Dynamics.In addition to Cowen & Co., Embraer SA also received a Hold from Citigroup's Stephen Trent in a report issued on November 9. However, on November 10, HSBC maintained a Buy rating on Embraer SA (NYSE: ERJ).
Embraer's (ERJ) Q3 2022 adjusted earnings of 13 cents per ADS miss the Zacks Consensus Estimate of 15 cents per ADS.
EMBRAER S.A. (NYSE: ERJ; B3: EMBR3) releases its Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Results.
The Brazilian National Bank for Economic and Social Development (BNDES) approved financing to Embraer S.A. (B3: EMBR3, NYSE: ERJ) for producing and exporting commercial aircraft manufactured by the company. The operation, in the order of R$ 2.2 billion (US$ 400 million), will be carried out through the BNDES Exim Pre-shipment, a direct bank credit line to produce national goods destined for export.
Embraer S.A. (B3: EMBR3, NYSE: ERJ) ("Company" or "Embraer"), in compliance with Resolution no. 44, issued on August 23, 2021 by the Securities Commission of Brazil ("CVM"), informs its shareholders and the market in general its updated projections for Free Cash Flow (Fluxo de Caixa Livre) for the year of 2022.
ERJ Price Returns