Embraer S.A. (ERJ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ERJ POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ERJ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ERJ is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 155 days.
- ERJ ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
ERJ Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.43, Embraer Sa is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 6.2% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ERJ has reported earnings growth of -294.49%, putting it ahead of just 6.8% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Embraer Sa comes in at -39.35%, a number that bests only 4.83% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Embraer Sa, a group of peers worth examining would be OMAB, VNTR, TRMD, AGO, and YORW.
- Visit ERJ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.embraer.com.
ERJ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ERJ's price/sales ratio is 55.56% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- Over the past 243 months, ERJ's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
- Over the past 243 months, ERJ's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ERJ.
ERJ Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -76.02%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -25.64%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -294.04%.
The table below shows ERJ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ERJ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ERJ has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.44% of graded US stocks.
- ERJ's asset turnover comes in at 0.357 -- ranking 17th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ERJ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ERJ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ERJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.19||52-week high||$19.40|
|Prev. close||$15.90||52-week low||$6.23|
|Day high||$15.58||Avg. volume||2,381,800|
|50-day MA||$15.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.03||Market Cap||2.80B|
Embraer S.A. (ERJ) Company Bio
Embraer develops, manufactures, and sells aircraft and systems; and provides technical support and after-sales service in Brazil, North America, Latin America, the Asia Pacific, Europe, and internationally. It operates through Commercial Aviation, Executive Jets, Defense & Security, and Other Related Businesses segments. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in São José dos Campos, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
ERJ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ERJ Latest Social Stream
View Full ERJ Social Stream
Latest ERJ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Embraer Sa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ERJ as an investment opportunity.
Embraer S.A. (ERJ) unveils its transaction with Aernnova involving the sale of its industrial plants in Evora to Aernnova to enhance the production capabilities of its units.
Embraer SA (NYSE: ERJ) has agreed on the sale of Embraer Metálicas and Embraer Compósitos industrial units in the Aeronautical Industry Park of Évora, Portugal, to Aernnova, an international reference company in the supply of aerostructures. The transaction contemplates the sale of shares of Embraer's wholly-owned subsidiaries in Portugal to Aernnova for the reference price of $172 million, subject to adjustments. With 37,100 and 31,800-square meters, respectively, and employing around 500 peopl
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Murphy USA, Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd., Embraer S.A, CF Industries and Ralph Lauren
Murphy USA, Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd., Embraer S.A, CF Industries and Ralph Lauren are included in this analyst blog.
Embraer S.A.'s (ERJ) subsidiary, Eve UAM, LLC (EVE), unveils a potential agreement with Falko involving the delivery of 200 eVTOL. This provides an opportunity for Embraer to capitalize on the growing eVTOL trend.
Embraer (B3: EMBR3, NYSE: ERJ) and Aernnova, an international reference company in the supply of aerostructures, today announced a strategic partnership for Embraer Metálicas and Embraer Compósitos industrial units, located in the Aeronautical Industry Park of Évora, Portugal. The transaction contemplates the sale of all shares of company's wholly owned subsidiaries to Aernnova for the reference price of US$ 172 million, subject to adjustments on the closing date. The agreement aims to increase
ERJ Price Returns