Embraer S.A. (ERJ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ERJ POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ERJ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 60.59% of US stocks.
- ERJ's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- ERJ ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
ERJ Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1, Embraer Sa is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 6.41% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Embraer Sa is reporting a growth rate of -294.49%; that's higher than only 6.92% of US stocks.
- Embraer Sa's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -46.81%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 5.75% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ERJ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FLY, SFL, VNTR, CMCT, and CMRE.
- Visit ERJ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.embraer.com.
ERJ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ERJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.94||52-week high||$13.10|
|Prev. close||$12.07||52-week low||$3.96|
|Day high||$11.94||Avg. volume||4,073,172|
|50-day MA||$10.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.26||Market Cap||2.20B|
Embraer S.A. (ERJ) Company Bio
Embraer develops, manufactures, and sells aircraft and systems; and provides technical support and after-sales service in Brazil, North America, Latin America, the Asia Pacific, Europe, and internationally. It operates through Commercial Aviation, Executive Jets, Defense & Security, and Other Related Businesses segments. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in São José dos Campos, Brazil.
ERJ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ERJ Latest Social Stream
View Full ERJ Social Stream
Latest ERJ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Embraer Sa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ERJ as an investment opportunity.
Embraer (NYSE: ERJ; B3: EMBR3) has agreed to the sale of eight new E175 jets to SkyWest, Inc. (NASDAQ: SKYW) for operation with Alaska Airlines, adding to the 32 SkyWest E175 jets SkyWest already flies for Alaska. The E175 aircraft will fly exclusively with Alaska Airlines under a Capacity Purchase Agreement (CPA). The value of the contract, which will be included in Embraer's second-quarter backlog, is USD 399.2 million, based on list price.
Embraer (B3: EMBR3, NYSE: ERJ) has agreed the sale of nine new E175 jets to Alaska Air Group and its subsidiary Horizon Air. The E175 aircraft will fly exclusively with Alaska Airlines under a Capacity Purchase Agreement (CPA). The value of the contract, which will be included in Embraer's second-quarter backlog, is USD 449.1 million, based on current list prices.
"Alaska expects domestic travel to return to pre-COVID levels by the summer of 2022, which will require more aircraft across Air Group," the company said in a statement. The orders for the 737-9 MAX are part of Alaska Air's purchase options from December, when it had ordered 23 of the MAX airplanes. Alaska Air said the 17 Embraer 175 jets will grow its regional fleet to 111 planes, with deliveries in 2022 and 2023.
Embraer (ERJ): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of -$0.53 misses by $0.13; GAAP EPS of -$0.49 misses by $0.10.Revenue of $807.3M (+27.4% Y/Y) beats by $22.81M.Embraer delivered 9 commercial jets and 13 executive jets (10 light / 3 large) in 1Q21. Total company firm order backlog at the end of 1Q21 was...
Embraer (NYSE:ERJ) is scheduled to announce Q1 earnings results on Thursday, April 29th, before market open.The consensus EPS Estimate is -$0.40 (+29.8% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $784.49M (+23.8% Y/Y).Over the last 2 years, ERJ has beaten EPS estimates 25% of the time and has beaten revenue estimates...
ERJ Price Returns