Embraer S.A. (ERJ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ERJ POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ERJ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.93% of US stocks.
- ERJ's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ERJ ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
ERJ Stock Summary
- ERJ's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.13 -- higher than just 5.46% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Embraer Sa is reporting a growth rate of -294.49%; that's higher than merely 6.52% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Embraer Sa comes in at -39.35%, a number that bests only 4.39% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Embraer Sa are NEWT, OMAB, PXS, NGL, and VLRS.
- ERJ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Embraer Sa's official web site, go to www.embraer.com.
ERJ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ERJ's price/sales ratio is 55.56% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- Over the past 243 months, ERJ's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
- Over the past 243 months, ERJ's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ERJ.
ERJ Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -41.61%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 4460%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -25.64%.
The table below shows ERJ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ERJ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ERJ has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.44% of graded US stocks.
- ERJ's asset turnover comes in at 0.357 -- ranking 17th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ERJ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ERJ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ERJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.91||52-week high||$19.40|
|Prev. close||$8.78||52-week low||$8.36|
|Day high||$8.98||Avg. volume||2,653,127|
|50-day MA||$10.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.85||Market Cap||1.64B|
Embraer S.A. (ERJ) Company Bio
Embraer develops, manufactures, and sells aircraft and systems; and provides technical support and after-sales service in Brazil, North America, Latin America, the Asia Pacific, Europe, and internationally. It operates through Commercial Aviation, Executive Jets, Defense & Security, and Other Related Businesses segments. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in São José dos Campos, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
ERJ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ERJ Latest Social Stream
View Full ERJ Social Stream
Latest ERJ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Embraer Sa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ERJ as an investment opportunity.
Virgin Galactic's (SPCE) Q4 results are likely to reflect the positive impact of its strategic moves and solid demand for space travel, which might have been partially dampened by the rise in certain costs.
Embraer (NYSE: ERJ; B3: EMBR3) delivered 55 jets in the fourth quarter of 2021, of which 16 were commercial aircraft and 39 were executive jets (26 light and 13 mid-size). The Company delivered a total of 141 jets in 2021, comprised of 48 commercial aircraft and 93 executive jets (62 light and 31 mid-size). As of December 31, the firm order backlog totaled USD 17.0 billion, reaching its highest value since the second quarter of 2018. See details below:
Embraer S.A. (B3: EMBR3, NYSE: ERJ) (the "Company"), in compliance with the CVM Resolution 44/2021, informs its shareholders and the market that today the Board of Directors approved a three-year pause in its E175-E2 jet development program.
Embraer S.A.: Embraer, Widerøe and Rolls-Royce announce partnership to research innovative technologies for sustainable regional aircraft
Embraer, Widerøe and Rolls-Royce have today announced plans to study a conceptual zero-emission regional aircraft. The 12-month cooperation study – in the context of pre-competitive research and development – will address passenger requirements to stay connected in a post Covid-19 world, but do so sustainably, and seeks to accelerate the knowledge of the technologies necessary for this transition. Such technologies will allow national governments to continue to support passenger mobility while r
Embraer SA's electric aircraft subsidiary Eve has received orders from Australian charter firms Aviair, HeliSpirit and Microflite for up to 90 electric vertical take-off and landing aircraft (eVTOLs), the Brazilian planemaker announced on Wednesday. Embraer said in a statement that Eve's new partnership with Western Australia's Aviair and HeliSpirit, both owned by HM Consolidated Group, contemplates an order of up to 50 eVTOLs with flights scheduled to start in 2026. Helicopter operator Microflite ordered up to 40 electric aircraft that are also expected to start operating in 2026, Embraer said in a separate statement, adding that Microflite and Eve plan to begin their partnership using helicopters "as a proof of concept to validate parameters that will apply to future eVTOL operations."
ERJ Price Returns