Embraer S.A. (ERJ): Price and Financial Metrics
ERJ Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ERJ is currently 3.17, higher than just 13.92% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that ERJ's revenue has grown -19.36% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 9.92% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ERJ comes in at 14.32% -- higher than that of 86.52% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Embraer Sa are TWI, OI, PBI, CGIX, and TANH.
- ERJ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Embraer Sa's official web site, go to www.embraer.com.
ERJ Stock Price Chart More Charts
ERJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.42||52-week high||$21.10|
|Prev. close||$16.13||52-week low||$15.32|
|Day high||$16.03||Avg. volume||798,567|
|50-day MA||$18.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.40||Market Cap||2.84B|
Embraer S.A. (ERJ) Company Bio
Embraer develops, manufactures, and sells aircraft and systems; and provides technical support and after-sales service in Brazil, North America, Latin America, the Asia Pacific, Europe, and internationally. It operates through Commercial Aviation, Executive Jets, Defense & Security, and Other Related Businesses segments. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in São José dos Campos, Brazil.