Euroseas Ltd. (ESEA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESEA POWR Grades
- ESEA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ESEA is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 163 days.
- ESEA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
ESEA Stock Summary
- ESEA's current price/earnings ratio is 57.57, which is higher than 87.12% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ESEA is currently 80, higher than 95.36% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Euroseas Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -374.52%; that's higher than just 5.35% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Euroseas Ltd are CPAC, SRT, BVN, VNTR, and BEDU.
- Visit ESEA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.euroseas.gr.
ESEA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ESEA's price/sales ratio is 64.71% higher, now standing at 2.8.
- Over the past 185 months, ESEA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 40.5.
- Over the past 185 months, ESEA's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESEA.
ESEA Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 389.51%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 31.64%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 64.04%.
The table below shows ESEA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESEA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESEA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.07% of graded US stocks.
- ESEA's asset turnover comes in at 0.449 -- ranking 46th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ESEA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESEA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESEA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.52||52-week high||$39.17|
|Prev. close||$25.78||52-week low||$6.51|
|Day high||$25.66||Avg. volume||130,536|
|50-day MA||$25.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.82||Market Cap||178.79M|
Most Popular Stories View All
ESEA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESEA Latest Social Stream
View Full ESEA Social Stream
Latest ESEA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Euroseas Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESEA as an investment opportunity.
In a report released today, Poe Fratt from Noble Financial maintained a Buy rating on Euroseas (ESEA – Research Report), with a price target of $49.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $30.05. According to TipRanks.com, Fratt is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 41.8% and a 53.7% success rate. Fratt covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Grindrod Shipping Holdings, Great Lakes Dredge & Dock, and Orion Group Holdings. Currently, the analyst consensus on Euroseas is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $50.50, an 80.0% upside from current levels.
The following slide deck was published by Euroseas Ltd. in conjunction with this event....
Euroseas Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESEA) entered into a new time charter contract for its 2004 built M/V "EM Astoria," vessel for an average daily rate of about $45,000 for the duration of the charter. The new charter will commence in February 2022. The time charter contract is for a minimum of thirty-six and a maximum of thirty-eight months, at a daily rate of $65,000 for the first twelve months, $50,000 for the subsequent twelve months, and $20,000 for the remaining twelve to fourteen-month period. The ne
ATHENS, Greece, Jan. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Euroseas Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESEA, the “Company” or “Euroseas”), an owner and operator of container vessels and provider of seaborne transportation for containerized cargoes, announced today a new charter of its container vessel M/V “EM Astoria”. Specifically: M/V “EM Astoria”, a 2,788 TEU vessel built in 2004, entered into a new time charter contract for a period of between a minimum of thirty-six and a maximum of thirty-eight months at the option of
Here is how Euroseas Ltd. (ESEA) and ZTO Express Cayman Inc. (ZTO) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
ESEA Price Returns