Euroseas Ltd. (ESEA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESEA POWR Grades
- ESEA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ESEA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ESEA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
ESEA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.23, EUROSEAS LTD P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 1.14% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for EUROSEAS LTD is higher than just 5.12% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that ESEA's revenue has grown 94.58% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.55% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EUROSEAS LTD are CNSL, PANL, SXC, CEIX, and CORR.
- ESEA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EUROSEAS LTD's official web site, go to www.euroseas.gr.
ESEA Valuation Summary
- ESEA's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 36.36% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ESEA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 9.9 over the prior 205 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESEA.
ESEA Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 56.18%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1031.1%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 745%.
The table below shows ESEA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESEA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESEA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.07% of graded US stocks.
- ESEA's asset turnover comes in at 0.449 -- ranking 46th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ESEA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESEA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ESEA, see our ESEA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$38.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
ESEA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESEA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.49||52-week high||$34.50|
|Prev. close||$18.76||52-week low||$16.88|
|Day high||$19.05||Avg. volume||35,266|
|50-day MA||$19.02||Dividend yield||10.56%|
|200-day MA||$20.97||Market Cap||131.57M|
Most Popular Stories View All
ESEA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESEA Latest Social Stream
View Full ESEA Social Stream
Latest ESEA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EUROSEAS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESEA as an investment opportunity.
REMINDER - Leading Dry Bulk & Container Shipping Companies & Diversified Shipping MLPs Participating at Capital Link’s 17th Annual International Shipping Forum March 20, 2023, in New York City
NEW YORK, March 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Senior executives from 29 shipping companies will participate on panels and presentations at Capital Link’s 17th Annual International Shipping Forum on Monday, March 20, 2023, at the Metropolitan Club in New York City. The event is organized in partnership with Citi, and in cooperation with Nasdaq & NYSE. Registration is complimentary for institutional investors and shipping companies. FORUM OVERVIEW AND STRUCTURE The Forum will examine the macroecono
Be Sure To Check Out Euroseas Ltd. (NASDAQ:ESEA) Before It Goes Ex-Dividend
It looks like Euroseas Ltd. ( NASDAQ:ESEA ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next three days. The ex-dividend date is...
Leading Dry Bulk & Container Shipping Companies & Diversified Shipping MLPs Participating at Capital Link’s 17th Annual International Shipping Forum March 20, 2023, in New York City
NEW YORK, Feb. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Senior executives from 29 shipping companies will participate on panels and presentations at Capital Link’s 17th Annual International Shipping Forum on Monday, March 20, 2023, at the Metropolitan Club in New York City. The event is organized in partnership with Citi, and in cooperation with Nasdaq & NYSE. Registration is complimentary for institutional investors and shipping companies. FORUM OVERVIEW AND STRUCTURE The Forum will examine the macroeconom
This Analyst Just Downgraded Their Euroseas Ltd. (NASDAQ:ESEA) EPS Forecasts
Market forces rained on the parade of Euroseas Ltd. ( NASDAQ:ESEA ) shareholders today, when the covering analyst...
Euroseas Ltd. (NASDAQ:ESEA) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Euroseas Ltd. (NASDAQ:ESEA) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 15, 2023 Operator: Thank you for standing by, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Euroseas Conference Call on the Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results. We have with us Mr. Aristides Pittas, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; and Mr. Tasos Aslidis, Chief Financial Officer of the […]
ESEA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ESEAWant to do more research on Euroseas Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Euroseas Ltd (ESEA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Euroseas Ltd (ESEA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Euroseas Ltd (ESEA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...