Euroseas Ltd. (ESEA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESEA POWR Grades
- ESEA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ESEA is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ESEA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
ESEA Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Euroseas Ltd is higher than 91.25% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, ESEA has reported earnings growth of -374.52%, putting it ahead of only 5.48% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Euroseas Ltd's share price is greater than that of 98.45% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ESEA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ERJ, FLY, WPG, APTS, and GEL.
- ESEA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Euroseas Ltd's official web site, go to www.euroseas.gr.
ESEA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ESEA's price/sales ratio is 38.89% higher, now standing at 2.5.
- ESEA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 34.8 over the prior 183 months.
- Over the past 183 months, ESEA's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESEA.
ESEA Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 331.77%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -3.44%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 218.83%.
The table below shows ESEA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESEA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESEA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.25||52-week high||$26.58|
|Prev. close||$18.75||52-week low||$2.02|
|Day high||$18.85||Avg. volume||111,797|
|50-day MA||$20.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.35||Market Cap||127.86M|
ESEA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ESEA, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Euroseas Ltd ranked in the 84th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 446.67% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Euroseas Ltd ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 56% of its capital from equity, and 44% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 19.01% of US equities in the Industrials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Euroseas Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ESEA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESEA Latest Social Stream
View Full ESEA Social Stream
Latest ESEA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Euroseas Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESEA as an investment opportunity.
Nasdaq-listed Greek boxship owner Euroseas has signed a contract with Hyundai Mipo Dockyard for the construction of two 2,800 teu eco-design containerships. The value of the contract is around $76m and Euroseas expects the vessels to be delivered in the first half of 2023. With this order, we continue our strategy to further grow the
Greek ship owner and operator Euroseas has signed a contract with Hyundai Mipo Dockyard  The post Euroseas invests in Eco-efficient boxhip pair appeared first on Offshore Energy .
Euroseas Ltd. Signs New Building Agreements for the Acquisition of Two Fuel Efficient 2,800 teu Feeder Containerships
ATHENS, Greece, June 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Euroseas Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESEA), an owner and operator of container vessels and provider of seaborne transportation for containerized cargoes, announced today that it has signed a contract for the construction of two Eco design fuel efficient containerships. The vessels will have a carrying capacity of about 2,800 teu each and will be built at Hyundai Mipo Dockyard Co. in Korea. The two newbuildings are scheduled to be delivered during the first and second quarter of 2023, respectively. The total consideration for these two newbuilding contracts is about $76 million which will be financed with a combination of debt and equity.
Euroseas Ltd. (ESEA) could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from fundamentally strong stocks that are currently on the move. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
Top Ranked Momentum Stocks to Buy for June 14th
ESEA Price Returns