Euroseas Ltd. (ESEA): Price and Financial Metrics
ESEA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.96||52-week high||$30.09|
|Prev. close||$27.08||52-week low||$16.88|
|Day high||$28.04||Avg. volume||28,879|
|50-day MA||$27.13||Dividend yield||6.93%|
|200-day MA||$22.86||Market Cap||195.89M|
ESEA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESEA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ESEA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.63% of US stocks.
- ESEA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ESEA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
ESEA Stock Summary
- ESEA's current price/earnings ratio is 1.88, which is higher than only 1.17% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for EUROSEAS LTD is higher than merely 5.9% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for EUROSEAS LTD is higher than it is for about 86.13% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EUROSEAS LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be EGLE, SUM, RUN, YORW, and SJW.
- ESEA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EUROSEAS LTD's official web site, go to www.euroseas.gr.
ESEA Valuation Summary
- ESEA's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 42.11% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 214 months, ESEA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 9.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESEA.
ESEA Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 56.18%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1031.1%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 745%.
The table below shows ESEA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESEA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESEA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.07% of graded US stocks.
- ESEA's asset turnover comes in at 0.449 -- ranking 46th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ESEA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESEA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESEA Latest Social Stream
View Full ESEA Social Stream
Latest ESEA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EUROSEAS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESEA as an investment opportunity.
Live Webinar on the Container Shipping Sector with Senior Executives from Publicly Listed Companies: Thursday, December 7, 2023, at 10 a.m. ET
NEW YORK, Dec. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Link will host a complimentary webinar on Thursday, December 7, 2023, at 10 a.m. Eastern Time on the Container shipping sector. This is part of the Capital Link Shipping Sector Webinar Series, which provides periodic updates on the main shipping sectors. REGISTRATIONOnline attendance is complimentary. Please click on the link below to register.https://webinars.capitallink.com/2023/shipping2/ FEATURED PANELISTS Mr. Evangelos Chatzis, CFO - Danao
Readers hoping to buy Euroseas Ltd. ( NASDAQ:ESEA ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the stock...
Euroseas Ltd. ( NASDAQ:ESEA ) will pay a dividend of $0.50 on the 16th of December. Including this payment, the...
Euroseas Ltd. (NASDAQ:ESEA) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 9, 2023 Euroseas Ltd. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $4.65, expectations were $3.01. Operator: Thank you for standing by, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Euroseas Conference Call on the Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results. We have with us Mr. Aristides Pittas, Chairman and […]
ATHENS, Greece, Nov. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Euroseas Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESEA, the “Company” or “Euroseas”), an owner and operator of container carrier vessels and provider of seaborne transportation for containerized cargoes, announced today its results for the three and nine-month periods ended September 30, 2023. Third Quarter 2023 Financial Highlights: Total net revenues of $50.7 million. Net income of $32.2 million or $4.67 and $4.65 earnings per share basic and diluted, respectively. Adjus
ESEA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|