Enstar Group Limited - Ordinary Shares (ESGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESGR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ESGR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.33% of US stocks.
- ESGR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ESGR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
ESGR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ESGR is currently 1.23, higher than only 4.15% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Enstar Group LTD comes in at -70.34%, a number that bests only 1.89% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Enstar Group LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.95%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.61% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Enstar Group LTD are RDN, GT, NICK, CODI, and UGI.
- ESGR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Enstar Group LTD's official web site, go to www.enstargroup.com.
ESGR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ESGR's price/sales ratio is 43.75% lower, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 243 months, ESGR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.6.
- ESGR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 10.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESGR.
ESGR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 103.12%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 49.94%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 50.6%.
The table below shows ESGR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESGR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.77% of graded US stocks.
- ESGR's asset turnover comes in at 0.07 -- ranking 116th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- MMC, KFS, and ARGO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ESGR.
The table below shows ESGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$210.58||52-week high||$286.89|
|Prev. close||$210.10||52-week low||$203.38|
|Day high||$210.99||Avg. volume||41,696|
|50-day MA||$227.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$244.46||Market Cap||3.80B|
Enstar Group Limited - Ordinary Shares (ESGR) Company Bio
Enstar Group Limited acquires and manages insurance and reinsurance companies in run-off and portfolios of insurance and reinsurance business in run-off. It operates in four segments: Non-Life Run-Off, Atrium, Torus, and Life and Annuities. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESGR Latest Social Stream
View Full ESGR Social Stream
Latest ESGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enstar Group LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESGR as an investment opportunity.
Enstar press release (ESGR): Q4 Net Earnings of $437 million for the Year Ended December 31, 2021.Return on Equity of 7.1%.Book Value Per Ordinary Share and Adjusted Book Value…
HAMILTON, Bermuda, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enstar Group Limited (Nasdaq: ESGR) filed its annual report on Form 10-K with the SEC earlier today, reporting its earnings and financial position for the year ended December 31, 2021.
As Enstar Group Limited's (NASDAQ:ESGR) market cap increased US$238m, insiders who bought last year may be reflecting on buying more
Last week, Enstar Group Limited ( NASDAQ:ESGR ) insiders, who had purchased shares in the previous 12 months were...
Enstar Group Limited 7% DP RP PFD E (NASDAQ:ESGRO) declares $0.4375/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 6.63%Payable March 1; for shareholders of record Feb.
Enstar Group Limited DEP SHS PFD D (ESGRP) declares $0.4375/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 6.42%
ESGR Price Returns