Enstar Group Limited - Ordinary Shares (ESGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESGR POWR Grades
- ESGR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ESGR is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 197 days.
- ESGR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
ESGR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.26, Enstar Group LTD P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 1.88% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ESGR is currently 2.01, higher than just 6.76% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, ESGR has reported earnings growth of 84.73%, putting it ahead of 84.87% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Enstar Group LTD are RDN, USM, RLI, AAWW, and MTDR.
- Visit ESGR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enstargroup.com.
ESGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$256.56||52-week high||$269.12|
|Prev. close||$253.79||52-week low||$121.63|
|Day high||$258.14||Avg. volume||41,632|
|50-day MA||$251.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$203.99||Market Cap||5.67B|
Enstar Group Limited - Ordinary Shares (ESGR) Company Bio
Enstar Group Limited acquires and manages insurance and reinsurance companies in run-off and portfolios of insurance and reinsurance business in run-off. It operates in four segments: Non-Life Run-Off, Atrium, Torus, and Life and Annuities. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
ESGR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Enstar Group LTD. To summarize, we found that Enstar Group LTD ranked in the 100th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF model suggests the stock is undervalued by 81426.67%; returns of such proportions should be viewed with some skepticism, though. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Enstar Group LTD, consider:
- In the past 2.31 years, Enstar Group LTD has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 1.94%; that's better than 94.38% of cash flow producing equities in the Financial Services sector, where it is classified.
- Enstar Group LTD's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 14.37% of tickers in our DCF set.
- ESGR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than just 14.37% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ESGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESGR Latest Social Stream
View Full ESGR Social Stream
Latest ESGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enstar Group LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESGR as an investment opportunity.
HAMILTON, Bermuda, May 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enstar Group Limited (NASDAQ: ESGR) announced today that one of its wholly owned subsidiaries has completed a transaction with AXA XL, a division of AXA, to provide adverse development cover. In the transaction, Enstar’s subsidiary assumed reinsurance losses incurred on or prior to December 31, 2019 on a diversified mix of global casualty and professional lines for a premium equal to the transfer of loss reserves of 90% of $1.550 billion (or $1.395 billion). Enstar’s subsidiary is providing 90% protection (with AXA XL retaining 10%) on two layers, the first providing $1.550 billion of cover in excess of a $9.438 billion retention and the second providing an additional $1.0 billion of cover in excess above $11.363 billion. Completion of...
A diverse portfolio of stocks will always have winners and losers. But the goal is to pick stocks that do better than...
In this article we will take a look at the 10 best non-tech stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of these stocks’ outlook for 2021 and some of the major growth catalysts, and go directly to 5 Best Non-Tech Stocks To Buy Now. Analysts and famous hedge fund managers are becoming […]
Net Earnings of $1.7 billion for the Year Ended December 31, 2020 Non-GAAP Operating Income of $1.6 billion for the Year Ended December 31, 2020Increase in fully diluted book value per share of 42.1% during 2020 HAMILTON, Bermuda, March 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enstar Group Limited (Nasdaq: ESGR) filed its annual report on Form 10-K with the SEC earlier today, reporting its earnings and financial position for the year ended December 31, 2020. Enstar reported consolidated net earnings of $1.7 billion (or earnings of $78.80 per fully diluted ordinary share) for the year ended December 31, 2020, compared to consolidated net earnings of $902.2 million (or earnings of $41.43 per fully diluted ordinary share) for the year ended December 31, 2019. The key driver of net earnings for the yea...
Enstar Group Ltd. announced that one of its wholly owned subsidiaries has signed an agreement to provide adverse development cover to AXA XL, a division of AXA. In the transaction, Enstar’s subsidiary will cover losses incurred on or prior to …
ESGR Price Returns