Enstar Group Limited - Ordinary Shares (ESGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESGR POWR Grades
- ESGR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 80.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ESGR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- ESGR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.02% of US stocks).
ESGR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.95, Enstar Group LTD P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 4% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ESGR is currently 1.03, higher than merely 3.72% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ESGR is more volatile than merely 6.74% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Enstar Group LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be RDN, SKYW, ASB, HA, and NICK.
- Visit ESGR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enstargroup.com.
ESGR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ESGR's price/sales ratio is 43.75% lower, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 243 months, ESGR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.6.
- ESGR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 10.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESGR.
ESGR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 366.04%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -87.96%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 366.04%.
The table below shows ESGR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESGR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.77% of graded US stocks.
- ESGR's asset turnover comes in at 0.07 -- ranking 116th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- MMC, KFS, and ARGO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ESGR.
The table below shows ESGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$255.32||52-week high||$269.12|
|Prev. close||$254.73||52-week low||$194.21|
|Day high||$255.32||Avg. volume||40,029|
|50-day MA||$242.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$244.08||Market Cap||4.69B|
Enstar Group Limited - Ordinary Shares (ESGR) Company Bio
Enstar Group Limited acquires and manages insurance and reinsurance companies in run-off and portfolios of insurance and reinsurance business in run-off. It operates in four segments: Non-Life Run-Off, Atrium, Torus, and Life and Annuities. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESGR Latest Social Stream
View Full ESGR Social Stream
Latest ESGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enstar Group LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESGR as an investment opportunity.
Enstar Group Limited Announces Pricing of $500 Million of 5.500% Fixed-Rate Reset Junior Subordinated Notes Due 2042
HAMILTON, Bermuda, Jan. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enstar Group Limited (“Enstar”) (Nasdaq: ESGR) today announced that its subsidiary, Enstar Finance LLC, priced $500 million aggregate principal amount of 5.500% Fixed-Rate Reset Junior Subordinated Notes due 2042 (the “Notes”), fully and unconditionally guaranteed, on a junior subordinated basis, by Enstar. The offering is expected to close on January 14, 2022, subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions. Enstar intends to use the
HAMILTON, Bermuda, Jan. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enstar Group Limited (NASDAQ: ESGR) announced today that one of its wholly owned subsidiaries has reached an agreement for a ground-up loss portfolio transfer with Aspen Insurance Holdings Limited for its 2019 and prior business (the “LPT”). In the LPT transaction, Enstar’s subsidiary will reinsure losses incurred on or prior to December 31, 2019 on Aspen’s diverse mix of property, liability and specialty lines across the U.S., U.K. and other
Brave Asset Management Inc. lowered its stake in shares of Enstar Group Limited (NASDAQ:ESGR) by 23.0% during the third quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The fund owned 1,338 shares of the insurance providers stock after selling 400 shares during the quarter. Brave Asset Management 
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
Hippo (NYSE:HIPO) and Enstar Group (NASDAQ:ESGR) are both finance companies, but which is the better stock? We will compare the two businesses based on the strength of their analyst recommendations, valuation, earnings, dividends, institutional ownership, risk and profitability. Analyst Recommendations This is a breakdown of recent ratings for Hippo and Enstar Group, as provided by 
ESGR Price Returns