Enstar Group Limited - Ordinary Shares (ESGR): Price and Financial Metrics
ESGR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ESGR is currently 89.35, higher than 96.82% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, ESGR has reported earnings growth of 229.75%, putting it ahead of 94.55% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Enstar Group LTD comes in at 116.37%, a number that bests 95.24% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ESGR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CSFL, INDB, VAC, GOOS, and CART.
- ESGR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Enstar Group LTD's official web site, go to www.enstargroup.com.
ESGR Stock Price Chart More Charts
ESGR Price/Volume Stats
Enstar Group Limited - Ordinary Shares (ESGR) Company Bio
Enstar Group Limited acquires and manages insurance and reinsurance companies in run-off and portfolios of insurance and reinsurance business in run-off. It operates in four segments: Non-Life Run-Off, Atrium, Torus, and Life and Annuities. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.