Enstar Group Limited - Ordinary Shares (ESGR): Price and Financial Metrics
ESGR Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Enstar Group LTD is higher than 96.54% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Enstar Group LTD is reporting a growth rate of 229.75%; that's higher than 94.51% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ESGR's revenue has grown 116.37% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.22% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Enstar Group LTD are CART, MPB, CADE, NHC, and RAVE.
- Visit ESGR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enstargroup.com.
ESGR Stock Price Chart More Charts
ESGR Price/Volume Stats
Enstar Group Limited - Ordinary Shares (ESGR) Company Bio
Enstar Group Limited acquires and manages insurance and reinsurance companies in run-off and portfolios of insurance and reinsurance business in run-off. It operates in four segments: Non-Life Run-Off, Atrium, Torus, and Life and Annuities. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.