Enstar Group Limited - Ordinary Shares (ESGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESGR POWR Grades
- ESGR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 79.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ESGR is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ESGR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.18% of US stocks).
ESGR Stock Summary
- ENSTAR GROUP LTD's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 5.88% of US listed stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ESGR has reported earnings growth of -177.04%, putting it ahead of just 9.07% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ESGR's revenue has grown -165.71% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 0.33% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ESGR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are COOP, GT, PETZ, PPC, and WPP.
- ESGR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ENSTAR GROUP LTD's official web site, go to www.enstargroup.com.
ESGR Valuation Summary
- ESGR's EV/EBIT ratio is -4; this is 135.09% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ESGR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 14.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESGR.
ESGR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -205.99%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -111.87%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -89.95%.
The table below shows ESGR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESGR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.77% of graded US stocks.
- ESGR's asset turnover comes in at 0.07 -- ranking 116th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- MMC, KFS, and ARGO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ESGR.
The table below shows ESGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$211.28||52-week high||$286.89|
|Prev. close||$210.29||52-week low||$169.04|
|Day high||$211.28||Avg. volume||44,030|
|50-day MA||$191.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$219.28||Market Cap||3.72B|
Enstar Group Limited - Ordinary Shares (ESGR) Company Bio
Enstar Group Limited acquires and manages insurance and reinsurance companies in run-off and portfolios of insurance and reinsurance business in run-off. It operates in four segments: Non-Life Run-Off, Atrium, Torus, and Life and Annuities. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESGR Latest Social Stream
View Full ESGR Social Stream
Latest ESGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENSTAR GROUP LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESGR as an investment opportunity.
The Co-Founder of Enstar Group Limited (NASDAQ:ESGR), Dominic Silvester, Just Bought 4.4% More Shares
Those following along with Enstar Group Limited ( NASDAQ:ESGR ) will no doubt be intrigued by the recent purchase of...
HAMILTON, Bermuda, Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enstar Group Limited (NASDAQ: ESGR) announced today that one of its wholly-owned subsidiaries has closed its Loss Portfolio Transfer transaction with specialty insurance underwriter Argo Group International Holdings, Ltd. (NYSE: ARGO) (“Argo”) to reinsure a number of its direct U.S. casualty insurance portfolios relating to accident years 2011 to 2019. Enstar’s subsidiary covers ground up reserves of $746 million and an additional $275 million
Enstar Group ( NASDAQ:ESGR ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: US$444.0m (loss widened by 126...
Hello everyone, I am Matthew Kirk, Group Treasurer and Head of Investor Relations. Thank you for listening to Enstar's Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Audio Review with CEO Dominic Silvester and CFO Orla Gregory.
HAMILTON, Bermuda, Nov. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enstar Group Limited (“Enstar”) (Nasdaq: ESGR) today announced that it will pay cash dividends on its Series D and Series E preference shares. Dividends on Enstar’s Series D 7.00% Fixed-to-Floating Rate Perpetual Non-Cumulative Preference Shares of $0.43750 per depositary share (each of which represents a 1/1,000th interest in a Series D Preference Share) will be payable on December 1, 2022 to shareholders of record on November 15, 2022. Divid
ESGR Price Returns