Enstar Group Limited - Ordinary Shares (ESGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESGR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ESGR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 60.9% of US stocks.
- ESGR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ESGR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 27.48% of US stocks).
ESGR Stock Summary
- ESGR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.11 -- higher than just 1.06% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.38, Enstar Group LTD P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 1.21% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, ESGR has reported earnings growth of 2,173.44%, putting it ahead of 99.05% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ESGR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ERF, MLHR, SYNL, TLYS, and ORI.
- ESGR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Enstar Group LTD's official web site, go to www.enstargroup.com.
ESGR Valuation Summary
- ESGR's price/earnings ratio is 2.4; this is 80.17% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- ESGR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ESGR's price/sales ratio has gone down 7.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESGR.
ESGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$257.02||52-week high||$269.12|
|Prev. close||$259.91||52-week low||$148.56|
|Day high||$260.18||Avg. volume||41,529|
|50-day MA||$246.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$226.42||Market Cap||5.71B|
Enstar Group Limited - Ordinary Shares (ESGR) Company Bio
Enstar Group Limited acquires and manages insurance and reinsurance companies in run-off and portfolios of insurance and reinsurance business in run-off. It operates in four segments: Non-Life Run-Off, Atrium, Torus, and Life and Annuities. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
ESGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESGR Latest Social Stream
View Full ESGR Social Stream
Latest ESGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Enstar Group LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESGR as an investment opportunity.
HAMILTON, Bermuda, July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enstar Group Limited (NASDAQ: ESGR) announced today that one of its wholly owned subsidiaries has signed an agreement with Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Limited (“RSA”) to provide adverse development cover for certain UK, Irish and other business of RSA and its subsidiaries, in exchange for premium. RSA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Toronto-based property & casualty insurance company, Intact Financial Corporation. The adverse development co
designer491/iStock via Getty ImagesCo-produced with Preferred Stock Trader (This article was first published to HDO subscribers on July 13th, and all data is from that date.) SiriusPoint Ltd. Property/casualty insurer SiriusPoint Ltd. (SPNT) was formed in February of this year as a result of a merger between Third Point Reinsurance...
Enstar signs two deals with Hillhouse worth $1.1bn - #stocks chatter
Enstar Group Limited has entered into an agreement to repurchase an aggregate of 3,749,400 ordinary shares of Enstar held by funds managed by
Strategic Repurchase of Hillhouse Funds'' Equity Stake in Enstar Acquisition of Hillhouse Affiliate''s Interest in Enhanzed Re HAMILTON, Bermuda, July 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enstar Group Limite
ESGR Price Returns