Enstar Group Limited - Ordinary Shares (ESGR): Price and Financial Metrics
ESGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$237.95||52-week high||$271.39|
|Prev. close||$243.95||52-week low||$169.04|
|Day high||$244.46||Avg. volume||39,229|
|50-day MA||$240.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$220.19||Market Cap||3.81B|
ESGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESGR POWR Grades
- ESGR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ESGR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ESGR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 26.22% of US stocks).
ESGR Stock Summary
- ENSTAR GROUP LTD's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 7.69% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ENSTAR GROUP LTD is reporting a growth rate of -175.83%; that's higher than merely 9.19% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ESGR's revenue has grown -140.03% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 0.3% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENSTAR GROUP LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be HSC, UGI, AWX, SSP, and BALY.
- ESGR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ENSTAR GROUP LTD's official web site, go to www.enstargroup.com.
ESGR Valuation Summary
- ESGR's price/earnings ratio is -21.2; this is 349.41% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- ESGR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 31.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESGR.
ESGR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 34.37%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -11.64%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -101.17%.
The table below shows ESGR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESGR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.77% of graded US stocks.
- ESGR's asset turnover comes in at 0.07 -- ranking 116th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- MMC, KFS, and ARGO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ESGR.
The table below shows ESGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESGR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ESGR, see our ESGR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$185.00||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
Enstar Group Limited - Ordinary Shares (ESGR) Company Bio
Enstar Group Limited acquires and manages insurance and reinsurance companies in run-off and portfolios of insurance and reinsurance business in run-off. It operates in four segments: Non-Life Run-Off, Atrium, Torus, and Life and Annuities. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESGR Latest Social Stream
View Full ESGR Social Stream
Latest ESGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENSTAR GROUP LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESGR as an investment opportunity.
Enstar Group Limited Announces Quarterly Preference Share Dividends
HAMILTON, Bermuda, May 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enstar Group Limited (“Enstar”) (Nasdaq: ESGR) today announced that it will pay cash dividends on its Series D and Series E preference shares. Dividends on Enstar’s Series D 7.00% Fixed-to-Floating Rate Perpetual Non-Cumulative Preference Shares of $0.43750 per depositary share (each of which represents a 1/1,000th interest in a Series D Preference Share) will be payable on June 1, 2023 to shareholders of record on May 15, 2023. Dividends on En
Enstar Group (ESGR) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Thank you for listening to Enstar's First Quarter 2023 Earnings Audio Review with CEO Dominic Silvester and CFO Matt Kirk. Before we begin, I'd like to remind everyone that this presentation contains forward-looking statements and non-GAAP financial measures.
Enstar Group Limited Reports First Quarter 2023 Results
Net Earnings of $424 million and Return on Equity of 9.5%, primarily driven by strong investment resultsBook Value per Ordinary Share grew 7.8% to $282.74 (Adjusted* $277.38) as of March 31, 2023Returned $341 million to shareholders through share repurchasesCompleted novation of Enhanzed Re reinsurance policies, recording $194 million gainSubsequent to quarter end, completed $1.9 billion Loss Portfolio Transfer with QBE HAMILTON, Bermuda, May 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enstar Group Limited (Na
A Enstar Group Limited (NASDAQ:ESGR) insider increased their holdings by 4.4% last year
Insiders were net buyers of Enstar Group Limited's ( NASDAQ:ESGR ) stock during the past year. That is, insiders bought...
Enstar Completes Loss Portfolio Transfer With QBE
HAMILTON, Bermuda, April 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enstar Group Limited (NASDAQ: ESGR) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiaries have closed a Loss Portfolio Transfer transaction with certain subsidiaries of QBE Insurance Group Limited (“QBE”) on a diversified portfolio of business, covering International and North America financial lines, European and North American reinsurance portfolios, and several US discontinued programs. Enstar’s subsidiaries assumed net loss reserves from QBE
ESGR Price Returns
Continue Researching ESGRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Enstar Group LTD's stock as an investment opportunity:
Enstar Group LTD (ESGR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Enstar Group LTD (ESGR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Enstar Group LTD (ESGR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...