Enstar Group Limited - Ordinary Shares (ESGR): Price and Financial Metrics
ESGR Stock Summary
- ESGR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.37 -- higher than just 7.71% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, ESGR has reported earnings growth of 540.33%, putting it ahead of 97.36% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ESGR's revenue has grown 126.65% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.34% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ESGR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CODI, VAC, GOOS, MDP, and BRN.
- ESGR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Enstar Group LTD's official web site, go to www.enstargroup.com.
ESGR Stock Price Chart More Charts
ESGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$197.70||52-week high||$213.99|
|Prev. close||$197.47||52-week low||$158.72|
|Day high||$198.74||Avg. volume||33,318|
|50-day MA||$204.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$188.19||Market Cap||4.25B|
Enstar Group Limited - Ordinary Shares (ESGR) Company Bio
Enstar Group Limited acquires and manages insurance and reinsurance companies in run-off and portfolios of insurance and reinsurance business in run-off. It operates in four segments: Non-Life Run-Off, Atrium, Torus, and Life and Annuities. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
ESGR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ESGR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Enstar Group LTD ranked in the 59st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 7.33% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Enstar Group LTD, consider:
- Enstar Group LTD's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 19.61% of tickers in our DCF set.
- ESGR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 19.61% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Enstar Group LTD experienced a tax rate of about 2% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Financial Services), this tax rate is higher than only 23.29% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|