Element Solutions Inc. (ESI): Price and Financial Metrics
ESI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -71.76%, Element Solutions Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.96% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ESI's revenue has grown -47.53% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 3.94% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ESI comes in at 143.44% -- higher than that of 98.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Element Solutions Inc are FSBW, WSBF, PRTS, ITI, and EVI.
- ESI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Element Solutions Inc's official web site, go to www.elementsolutionsinc.com.
ESI Stock Price Chart More Charts
ESI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.39||52-week high||$12.74|
|Prev. close||$12.68||52-week low||$8.55|
|Day high||$12.64||Avg. volume||1,948,907|
|50-day MA||$11.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.58||Market Cap||3.11B|
Element Solutions Inc. (ESI) Company Bio
Element Solutions Inc. (formerly Platform Specialty Products) is a global, diversified producer of high-technology specialty chemicals and provider of technical services. The business involves the formulation of a broad range of solutions-oriented specialty chemicals, which are sold into multiple industries, including agrochemical, animal health, electronics, graphic arts, plating, and offshore oil production and drilling. The company was founded in 1922 and is based in Miami, Florida.