Element Solutions Inc. (ESI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESI POWR Grades
- ESI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ESI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ESI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 47.91% of US stocks).
ESI Stock Summary
- ESI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 498.81 -- higher than 92.7% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ESI is currently 23.81, higher than 76.54% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Element Solutions Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 76.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ESI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLH, AWR, ESLT, ASGN, and BRC.
- Visit ESI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.elementsolutionsinc.com.
ESI Valuation Summary
ESI's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 61.11% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
ESI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.64||52-week high||$24.70|
|Prev. close||$23.88||52-week low||$10.08|
|Day high||$24.70||Avg. volume||1,770,924|
|50-day MA||$21.62||Dividend yield||0.97%|
|200-day MA||$16.81||Market Cap||6.10B|
Element Solutions Inc. (ESI) Company Bio
Element Solutions Inc. (formerly Platform Specialty Products) is a global, diversified producer of high-technology specialty chemicals and provider of technical services. The business involves the formulation of a broad range of solutions-oriented specialty chemicals, which are sold into multiple industries, including agrochemical, animal health, electronics, graphic arts, plating, and offshore oil production and drilling. The company was founded in 1922 and is based in Miami, Florida.
ESI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Element Solutions Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Element Solutions Inc ranked in the 38th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Element Solutions Inc ended up being:
- Element Solutions Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 19.7% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Basic Materials), Element Solutions Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 52.38% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ESI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESI Latest Social Stream
View Full ESI Social Stream
Latest ESI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Element Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESI as an investment opportunity.
These are the materials stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for June 2021.
Solid first-quarter results and upbeat outlook have contributed to the run-up in Element Solutions' (ESI) shares.
Element Solutions Inc (NYSE: ESI) announced today that its board has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.06 per share of the company's common stock. The declared dividend will be paid on June 15, 2021 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on June 1, 2021.
Element Solutions' (ESI) global scale and relevant customer intimacy are expected to enable it to grow H.K. Wentworth's business substantially.
Element Solutions Inc (NYSE:ESI) ("Element Solutions"), a global and diversified specialty chemicals company, today announced its acquisition of H.K. Wentworth Limited ("HKW"), a leading UK-based manufacturer of electro-chemicals for the electronics, LED, automotive and industrial manufacturing industries for approximately $60 million, funded from cash on hand. HKW is a global specialist in formulated chemical solutions offering an array of products, including thermal management materials, conformal coatings, encapsulation resins, electronic cleaning solutions and general maintenance products with a presence in over 55 countries. The business has manufacturing facilities in the U.K., India and China and its products serve customers globally across a diverse set of end-markets, including...
ESI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|