Element Solutions Inc. (ESI): Price and Financial Metrics
ESI Stock Summary
- Element Solutions Inc's stock had its IPO on October 22, 2013, making it an older stock than 27.32% of US equities in our set.
- ESI's current price/earnings ratio is 61.37, which is higher than 82.09% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Element Solutions Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 76.06% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ESI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TNC, EML, CETX, MFGP, and EPC.
- Visit ESI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.elementsolutionsinc.com.
ESI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.51||52-week high||$19.40|
|Prev. close||$18.80||52-week low||$5.35|
|Day high||$18.98||Avg. volume||1,886,806|
|50-day MA||$17.90||Dividend yield||1.06%|
|200-day MA||$13.26||Market Cap||4.58B|
Element Solutions Inc. (ESI) Company Bio
Element Solutions Inc. (formerly Platform Specialty Products) is a global, diversified producer of high-technology specialty chemicals and provider of technical services. The business involves the formulation of a broad range of solutions-oriented specialty chemicals, which are sold into multiple industries, including agrochemical, animal health, electronics, graphic arts, plating, and offshore oil production and drilling. The company was founded in 1922 and is based in Miami, Florida.
ESI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Element Solutions Inc. To summarize, we found that Element Solutions Inc ranked in the 45th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 28%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ESI, they are:
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 24% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 55.2% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- As a business, Element Solutions Inc experienced a tax rate of about 3% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Basic Materials), this tax rate is higher than just 23.55% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ESI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESI Latest Social Stream
View Full ESI Social Stream
Latest ESI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Element Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESI as an investment opportunity.
Element Solutions Inc. (ESI) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 25, 2021 8:30 a.m. ET Company Participants Varun Gokarn - Senior Director of Strategy and Finance Martin Franklin - Executive Chairman Ben Gliklich - CEO Carey Dorman - CFO Conference Call Participants Rob Koort - Goldman Sachs Josh Spector -...
Good morning, and thank you for participating on our fourth quarter and full year 2020 earnings conference call. Joining me are Executive Chairman, Sir Martin Franklin; CEO, Ben Gliklich; and CFO, Carey Dorman.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 25, 2021 / Element Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:ESI) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 25, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
Element Solutions Inc Announces Record Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results Since its Launch in 2019
Element Solutions Inc (NYSE:ESI) ("Element Solutions" or the "Company"), a global and diversified specialty chemicals company, today announced its financial results from continuing operations for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2020.
Element Solutions Inc (NYSE: ESI) announced today that its board has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.05 per share of the company's common stock. The declared dividend will be paid on March 15, 2021 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on March 1, 2021.
ESI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ESIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Element Solutions Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!