Element Solutions Inc. (ESI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESI POWR Grades
- ESI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.32% of US stocks.
- ESI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ESI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
ESI Stock Summary
- ESI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 226.23 -- higher than 89.71% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 25.51, ELEMENT SOLUTIONS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 75.68% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of ELEMENT SOLUTIONS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 75.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ELEMENT SOLUTIONS INC are NVT, ARTW, EPC, ZD, and CYAN.
- Visit ESI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.elementsolutionsinc.com.
ESI Valuation Summary
- ESI's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 41.67% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- ESI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 108 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESI.
ESI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 18.54%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -5.03%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 22.17%.
The table below shows ESI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.72% of graded US stocks.
- ESI's asset turnover comes in at 0.487 -- ranking 60th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- RYAM, FMC, and ADES are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ESI.
The table below shows ESI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.27||52-week high||$26.92|
|Prev. close||$16.36||52-week low||$16.07|
|Day high||$16.66||Avg. volume||1,267,979|
|50-day MA||$18.90||Dividend yield||1.97%|
|200-day MA||$20.82||Market Cap||3.99B|
Element Solutions Inc. (ESI) Company Bio
Element Solutions Inc. (formerly Platform Specialty Products) is a global, diversified producer of high-technology specialty chemicals and provider of technical services. The business involves the formulation of a broad range of solutions-oriented specialty chemicals, which are sold into multiple industries, including agrochemical, animal health, electronics, graphic arts, plating, and offshore oil production and drilling. The company was founded in 1922 and is based in Miami, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESI Latest Social Stream
View Full ESI Social Stream
Latest ESI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ELEMENT SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESI as an investment opportunity.
Are Element Solutions Inc's (NYSE:ESI) Fundamentals Good Enough to Warrant Buying Given The Stock's Recent Weakness?
Element Solutions (NYSE:ESI) has had a rough month with its share price down 7.5%. But if you pay close attention, you...
Element Solutions Inc to Participate in the Credit Suisse 35th Annual Specialties & Basics Conference
MIAMI, August 31, 2022--Element Solutions Inc (NYSE:ESI) announced today that Benjamin Gliklich, Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a fireside chat and Q&A session at the Credit Suisse 35th Annual Specialties & Basics Conference on Tuesday, September 13, 2022 at 11:45 a.m. EST.
C3Nano, Electronic Materials and Nanowire Technology Pioneer, Secures $35M in Growth Capital Financing
Growth investment, led by Element Solutions, accelerates the commercialization and expansion of C3Nano’s novel electronic materialsHAYWARD, Calif., Aug. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- C3Nano, Inc. (C3Nano), the performance leader and innovator of nanowire-based technologies for transparent conductors, announced today the successful completion of a $35 million growth capital financing, comprised of equity and debt. The equity financing was led by Element Solutions Inc. (NYSE: ESI), a leading specia
Union Carbide Chemicals & Plastics Co. Inc. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review for a group of Chemical issuers
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review for a group of Chemical issuersGlobal Credit Research - 23 Aug 2022New York, August 23, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings -and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical units for the rated entity(entities) listed below.The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 16 August 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. A possible outcome from periodic reviews is a referral of a rating to a rating committee.This publication d...
MIAMI, August 18, 2022--Element Solutions Inc (NYSE: ESI) announced today that its board has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.08 per share of the company's common stock. The declared dividend will be paid on September 15, 2022 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on September 1, 2022.
ESI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|