Escalon Medical (ESMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESMC Stock Summary
- ESMC has a market capitalization of $1,208,699 -- more than approximately just 0.38% of US stocks.
- Escalon Medical Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.47% of US listed stocks.
- ESMC's price/sales ratio is 0.13; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 1.55% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Escalon Medical Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be DTSS, GENC, GIGM, UG, and POLA.
- ESMC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Escalon Medical Corp's official web site, go to www.escalonmedical.com.
ESMC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ESMC's EV/EBIT ratio is 108.59% lower, now standing at -2.2.
- ESMC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 17.2 over the prior 243 months.
- ESMC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESMC.
ESMC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -17.52%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 138.46%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -165.72%.
The table below shows ESMC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.16||52-week high||$0.55|
|Prev. close||$0.18||52-week low||$0.08|
|Day high||$0.16||Avg. volume||13,112|
|50-day MA||$0.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.21||Market Cap||1.18M|
Escalon Medical (ESMC) Company Bio
Escalon Medical Corp. develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes medical devices and pharmaceuticals in the area of ophthalmology in the United States and internationally. It offers A-Scan, which provides information about the internal structure of the eye; B-Scan, a diagnostic tool that supplies information to physicians where the media within the eye are cloudy or opaque; UBM, a high frequency/high resolution ultrasound device, which provides detailed information about the anterior segment of the eye; and pachymeter that measures the thickness of cornea. The company also provides color/fluorescein angiography digital imaging systems that are primarily used in detecting retinal problems in diabetic and elderly patients; distributes intraocular gas products, such as C3F8 and SF6, which are used by vitreoretinal surgeons as a temporary tamponade in detached retina surgery; and manufactures and distributes a patented disposable universal gas kit that delivers the gas from the canister to the patient. In addition, it offers disposable surgical packs that are used in vitreoretinal surgery; viscous fluid transfer systems and related disposable syringe products, which aid surgeons in the process of injecting and extracting silicone oil; and AXIS Image management system for managing images through the Web browser from various devices regardless of modality, manufacturer, or location. The company sells its products to medical institutions through independent sales representatives, a network of distributors, and internal sales employees. Escalon Medical Corp. was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Wayne, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESMC Latest Social Stream
View Full ESMC Social Stream
Latest ESMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Escalon Medical Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESMC as an investment opportunity.
Does the June share price for InPlay Oil Corp. ( TSE:IPO ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will estimate the...
Participation Notification by Blackrock Inc.Brussels, 11 February 2021, 08:30 CET - According to Belgian transparency legislation (Law of May 2, 2007), BlackRock Inc. (55 East 52nd Street, New York, NY, 10055, U.S.A.) recently sent to Solvay several transparency notifications indicating that it crossed the threshold of 3%. Here is a summary of the moves:Date on which the threshold was crossedVoting rights after the transactionEquivalent financial instruments after the transactionTotalFebruary 5, 20212.98%0.11%3.09%February 8, 20213.04%0.13%3.17%The latest notification, dated February 10, 2021, contains the following information:Reason for the notification: acquisition or disposal of voting securities or voting rightsNotified by: BlackRock Inc. (55 East 52nd Street, New York, NY, 10055, ...
ESMC Price Returns