EngageSmart, Inc. (ESMT): Price and Financial Metrics
ESMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.02||52-week high||$22.65|
|Prev. close||$18.87||52-week low||$15.01|
|Day high||$19.32||Avg. volume||509,591|
|50-day MA||$17.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.77||Market Cap||3.17B|
ESMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESMT POWR Grades
- ESMT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ESMT is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ESMT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
ESMT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.47, ENGAGESMART INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 5.47% of US stocks.
- ENGAGESMART INC's stock had its IPO on September 23, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 3.1% of US equities in our set.
- ESMT's current price/earnings ratio is 133.13, which is higher than 96.22% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENGAGESMART INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LOGI, QGEN, AVNW, CTS, and ERII.
- To check out ENGAGESMART INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001863105.
ESMT Valuation Summary
- ESMT's price/sales ratio is 9.6; this is 269.23% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ESMT's price/sales ratio has moved down 27.9 over the prior 20 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESMT.
EngageSmart, Inc. (ESMT) Company Bio
EngageSmart, LLC. provides Software-as-a-Service based customer engagement software and integrated payment solutions. It operates through two segments, Enterprise Solutions and SMB (small and medium sized business) Solutions. The company offers SimplePractice, an end-to-end practice management and electronic health record platform for health and wellness professionals to manage their practices; and InvoiceCloud. an electronic bill presentment and payment solution that helps government, utility, and financial services customers to digitize billing, client communications, and collections. It also provides HealthPay24, a patient engagement and payment platform that helps health systems, physician groups, dental practices, and medical billers to drive patient self-pay collections; and DonorDrive, a fundraising software platform that helps non-profits, healthcare organizations, and higher education institutions produce virtual events, launch branded donation campaigns, and create peer-to-peer fundraising experiences. The company was formerly known as Hancock Parent, LLC, and changed its name to EngageSmart, LLC. in January 24, 2020. EngageSmart, LLC. was founded in 2018 and is based in Braintree, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESMT Latest Social Stream
View Full ESMT Social Stream
Latest ESMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENGAGESMART INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESMT as an investment opportunity.
EngageSmart to Present at the J.P. Morgan 51st Annual Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference on May 23, 2023
BOSTON, May 16, 2023--EngageSmart, Inc. (NYSE: ESMT), a leading provider of vertically tailored customer engagement software and integrated payments solutions, today announced that company executives will participate in the J.P. Morgan 51st Annual Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference, taking place in Boston, Massachusetts. Chief Executive Officer Bob Bennett will be presenting on Tuesday, May 23, 2023, at 1:55 p.m. ET. Management will conduct meetings with investors at the conf
Q1 2023 EngageSmart Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 EngageSmart Inc Earnings Call
EngageSmart (ESMT) Reports Q1 Earnings: What Key Metrics Have to Say
The headline numbers for EngageSmart (ESMT) give insight into how the company performed in the quarter ended March 2023, but it may be worthwhile to compare some of its key metrics to Wall Street estimates and the year-ago actuals.
EngageSmart (ESMT) Q1 Earnings Meet Estimates
EngageSmart (ESMT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 2.10%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
EngageSmart Announces First Quarter 2023 Results
BOSTON, May 04, 2023--EngageSmart, Inc. (NYSE: ESMT), a leading provider of vertically tailored customer engagement software and integrated payments solutions, today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
ESMT Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...