EngageSmart, Inc. (ESMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESMT POWR Grades
- ESMT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.91% of US stocks.
- ESMT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ESMT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
ESMT Stock Summary
- ENGAGESMART INC's stock had its IPO on September 23, 2021, making it an older stock than just 2.07% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 225.67, ENGAGESMART INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.81% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, ESMT has reported earnings growth of 1,073.05%, putting it ahead of 98.28% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ENGAGESMART INC are ALOT, UEIC, DHX, AIMC, and OSS.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to ESMT's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001863105.
ESMT Valuation Summary
- ESMT's EV/EBIT ratio is 242.6; this is 1119.1% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 16 months, ESMT's price/sales ratio has gone down 25.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESMT.
ESMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.60||52-week high||$24.68|
|Prev. close||$19.88||52-week low||$15.01|
|Day high||$19.89||Avg. volume||298,791|
|50-day MA||$17.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.08||Market Cap||3.24B|
EngageSmart, Inc. (ESMT) Company Bio
EngageSmart, LLC. provides Software-as-a-Service based customer engagement software and integrated payment solutions. It operates through two segments, Enterprise Solutions and SMB (small and medium sized business) Solutions. The company offers SimplePractice, an end-to-end practice management and electronic health record platform for health and wellness professionals to manage their practices; and InvoiceCloud. an electronic bill presentment and payment solution that helps government, utility, and financial services customers to digitize billing, client communications, and collections. It also provides HealthPay24, a patient engagement and payment platform that helps health systems, physician groups, dental practices, and medical billers to drive patient self-pay collections; and DonorDrive, a fundraising software platform that helps non-profits, healthcare organizations, and higher education institutions produce virtual events, launch branded donation campaigns, and create peer-to-peer fundraising experiences. The company was formerly known as Hancock Parent, LLC, and changed its name to EngageSmart, LLC. in January 24, 2020. EngageSmart, LLC. was founded in 2018 and is based in Braintree, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESMT Latest Social Stream
View Full ESMT Social Stream
Latest ESMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENGAGESMART INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESMT as an investment opportunity.
BOSTON, February 01, 2023--EngageSmart, Inc. (NYSE: ESMT), a leading provider of vertically tailored customer engagement software and integrated payments solutions, has been named one of Energage’s 2023 Top Workplaces USA. The recognition comes via Energage, a purpose-driven organization that develops solutions to build and brand Top Workplaces. The Top Workplaces program has a 16-year history of surveying more than 20 million employees and recognizing the top organizations across 60 markets for
DEVNET and InvoiceCloud Offer New Integrated Solution to Transform the Digital Payment Experience for Tax Organizations and Their Constituents
SYCAMORE, Ill. & BOSTON, January 31, 2023--DEVNET, a leading tax core software provider, and InvoiceCloud, an EngageSmart (NYSE: ESMT) solution for online bill payment services, are now offering an integrated solution for digital tax payments. According to an InvoiceCloud survey conducted in October of 2022, 50% of bill payers surveyed indicated that since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic they are now more likely to make a digital payment than they were pre-pandemic. In order to keep up with e
BOSTON, January 26, 2023--EngageSmart, Inc. (NYSE: ESMT), a leading provider of vertically tailored customer engagement software and integrated payments solutions, will report fourth quarter and full year 2022 financial results before the market opens on Thursday, February 9, 2023. Management will host a conference call to discuss the results at 8:30 a.m. ET.
InvoiceCloud Celebrates SEMCO’s High Ranking on the 2022 J.D. Power Gas Utility Residential Customer Satisfaction Study
BOSTON, January 17, 2023--InvoiceCloud, an EngageSmart (NYSE: ESMT) solution for online bill payment services, congratulates its customer SEMCO for its high ranking on J.D. Power’s 2022 Gas Utility Residential Customer Satisfaction Study. SEMCO ranked third overall in the Midwest Region: Midsize Segment.
CORRECTING and REPLACING Port St. Lucie and InvoiceCloud Launch New Online Payment System to Offer Customers Increased Self-Service Options
PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. & BOSTON, January 11, 2023--Please replace the release with the following corrected version due to multiple revisions.
ESMT Price Returns