Essent Group Ltd. Common Shares (ESNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESNT POWR Grades
- ESNT scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 75.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ESNT is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- ESNT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
ESNT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Essent Group Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- ESNT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 18.59% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Essent Group Ltd's share price is greater than that of just 10.31% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Essent Group Ltd are NOV, WLDN, PFSW, MLSS, and BTN.
- ESNT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Essent Group Ltd's official web site, go to www.essentgroup.com.
ESNT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ESNT's price/sales ratio is 341.67% higher, now standing at 5.3.
- Over the past 95 months, ESNT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 32.3.
- ESNT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 27.4 over the prior 95 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESNT.
ESNT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 45.35%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 34.83%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -22.6%.
The table below shows ESNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESNT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.87% of graded US stocks.
- ESNT's asset turnover comes in at 0.185 -- ranking 87th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- DGICA, AIG, and ITIC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ESNT.
The table below shows ESNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.55||52-week high||$54.22|
|Prev. close||$49.71||52-week low||$38.02|
|Day high||$49.92||Avg. volume||729,535|
|50-day MA||$46.26||Dividend yield||1.45%|
|200-day MA||$46.22||Market Cap||5.54B|
Essent Group Ltd. Common Shares (ESNT) Company Bio
Essent Group provides private mortgage insurance and reinsurance for mortgages secured by residential properties located in the United States. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESNT Latest Social Stream
View Full ESNT Social Stream
Latest ESNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Essent Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESNT as an investment opportunity.
HAMILTON, Bermuda, October 14, 2021--Essent Group Ltd. Schedules Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call for November 5, 2021
Essent, founded in 2008, offers private MI for single-family mortgage loans in the United States, providing private capital to mitigate mortgage credit risk for lenders and investors, allowing lenders to make additional mortgage financing available to prospective homeowners. To better execute Essent''s core purpose to ensure borrowers have access to The post U.S. Mortgage Insurers: Member Spotlight Q&A With Mark Casale of Essent appeared first on InsuranceNewsNet .
AM Best has affirmed the Financial Strength Rating of A and the Long-Term Issuer Credit Ratings of a of the operating subsidiaries of Essent Group Ltd., which are Essent Guaranty, Inc., Essent Guaranty of PA, Inc. and Essent Reinsurance Ltd.. The outlook of these Credit Ratings is stable. The base scenario is analyzed based on the company s financial statements as The post AM Best Affirms Credit Ratings of Operating Subsidiaries of Essent Group Ltd. appeared first on InsuranceNewsNet .
Essent Group Ltd. ( NYSE:ESNT ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next three days. The ex-dividend date is one...
Essent Group Ltd. ( NYSE:ESNT ) will increase its dividend on the 10th of September to US$0.18. Although the dividend...
ESNT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|