Essent Group Ltd. (ESNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESNT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ESNT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ESNT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ESNT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 25.47% of US stocks).
ESNT Stock Summary
- ESNT's current price/earnings ratio is 4.23, which is higher than just 10.18% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of ESSENT GROUP LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ESNT is more volatile than just 12.58% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ESSENT GROUP LTD are URG, TTEK, KE, HIMS, and DCO.
- Visit ESNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.essentgroup.com.
ESNT Valuation Summary
- ESNT's EV/EBIT ratio is 3.9; this is 59.79% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- ESNT's price/sales ratio has moved down 12.6 over the prior 108 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESNT.
ESNT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 182.54%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 17.02%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 132.88%.
The table below shows ESNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESNT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.61% of graded US stocks.
- ESNT's asset turnover comes in at 0.185 -- ranking 87th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- DGICA, AIG, and ITIC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ESNT.
The table below shows ESNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.87||52-week high||$50.17|
|Prev. close||$35.51||52-week low||$34.27|
|Day high||$35.67||Avg. volume||613,601|
|50-day MA||$40.36||Dividend yield||2.52%|
|200-day MA||$41.93||Market Cap||3.76B|
Essent Group Ltd. (ESNT) Company Bio
Essent Group provides private mortgage insurance and reinsurance for mortgages secured by residential properties located in the United States. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESNT Latest Social Stream
View Full ESNT Social Stream
Latest ESNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ESSENT GROUP LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESNT as an investment opportunity.
Essent Group Ltd. Announces Closing of $237.9 Million Reinsurance Transaction and Related Mortgage Insurance-Linked Notes
HAMILTON, Bermuda, September 22, 2022--Essent Group Ltd. Announces Closing of $237.9 Million Reinsurance Transaction and Related Mortgage Insurance-Linked Notes
Trinity Capital (TRIN) declares a regular quarterly dividend of 45 cents per share, representing a hike of 7.1% from the prior payout. Also, it declares a supplemental cash dividend of 15 cents.
HAMILTON, Bermuda, September 15, 2022--Essent Group Ltd. announced today that Anu (Henna) A. Karna has joined its Board of Directors.
Arrow Financial (AROW) announces a 3% stock dividend. It will be distributed on Sep 23, 2022.
TriCo Bancshares (TCBK) announces a 20% increase in the quarterly cash dividend. The new dividend of 30 cents per share will be paid out on Sep 23, 2022.
ESNT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|