Espey Mfg. & Electronics Corp. (ESP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESP Stock Summary
- ESP has a higher market value than just 6.37% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $38,971,968.
- ESP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 517.26 -- higher than 94.27% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Espey Mfg & Electronics Corp is higher than it is for about just 0.37% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ESP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PACK, PEGA, NUAN, TREC, and AMRN.
- ESP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Espey Mfg & Electronics Corp's official web site, go to www.espey.com.
ESP Valuation Summary
- ESP's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 60.61% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ESP's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ESP's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESP.
ESP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 0.29%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -228.83%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 7.11%.
The table below shows ESP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.62||52-week high||$23.00|
|Prev. close||$14.42||52-week low||$13.25|
|Day high||$14.77||Avg. volume||6,589|
|50-day MA||$14.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.49||Market Cap||39.52M|
Espey Mfg. & Electronics Corp. (ESP) Company Bio
Espey Mfg. & Electronics Corp., a power electronics design and original equipment manufacturing company, designs, manufactures, and tests electronic equipment primarily for use in military and industrial applications in the United States and internationally. Its principal products include power supplies, power converters, filters, power transformers, magnetic components, power distribution equipment, UPS systems, antennas, and high power radar systems for use in AC and DC locomotives, shipboard power, shipboard radar, airborne power, ground-based radar, and ground mobile power applications. The company also provides various services that consist of design and development to specification, build to print, design services, design studies, environmental testing services, metal fabrication, painting services, and development of automatic testing equipment. It serves industrial manufacturers and defense companies, the government of the United States, foreign governments, and foreign electronic equipment companies through its direct sales organization and outside sales representatives. Espey Mfg. & Electronics Corp. was founded in 1928 and is based in Saratoga Springs, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESP Latest Social Stream
View Full ESP Social Stream
Latest ESP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Espey Mfg & Electronics Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESP as an investment opportunity.
SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y., Sept. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Espey Mfg. & Electronics Corp. (NYSE American: ESP) announces results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year, ended June 30, 2021. For the fiscal year ended June 30, 2021, the Company reported net sales of $27,734,598 compared with $31,526,231 for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2020. Net loss for the year was $(181,543), $(0.08) per diluted share, compared with net income of $1,163,668, $0.49 per diluted share, for the fiscal year ended
Espey Mfg. & Electronics, which makes power components for the military and industrial customers, suffered a $1.1 million loss during the quarter that ended March 31 as the company suffered the impacts of the pandemic on its workforce and its supply chain.
SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y., May 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Espey Mfg. & Electronics Corp. (NYSE American: ESP) announces results for the first nine months of fiscal year 2021.
Is Espey Mfg. & Electronics Corp.'s (NYSEMKT:ESP) Stock On A Downtrend As A Result Of Its Poor Financials?
Espey Mfg. & Electronics (NYSEMKT:ESP) has had a rough three months with its share price down 24%. We decided to study...
SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y., March 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Espey Mfg. & Electronics Corp. (NYSE AMERICAN: ESP) has suspended its quarterly dividend. The Board of Directors of Espey Mfg. & Electronics Corp. has determined to suspend payment of a cash dividend which, in accordance with practice, would have been declared and paid prior to the end of this month. In making the determination, the Board balanced the objective of maintaining Espey’s strong position to address the business challenges caused by the global pandemic which continue to confront the industries the Company services, against the historical payment of consistent dividends to shareholders. Patrick Enright, Espey’s President and CEO, explained the Board’s decision. “The continued decline of the ra...
ESP Price Returns
Continue Researching ESPWant to do more research on Espey Mfg & Electronics Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Espey Mfg & Electronics Corp (ESP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Espey Mfg & Electronics Corp (ESP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Espey Mfg & Electronics Corp (ESP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch