Espey Mfg. & Electronics Corp. (ESP): Price and Financial Metrics
ESP Stock Summary
- ESP has a market capitalization of $46,250,685 -- more than approximately only 10.91% of US stocks.
- For ESP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.52% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Espey Mfg & Electronics Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 3.45% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Espey Mfg & Electronics Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be RGR, CLAR, MPX, GHG, and VRS.
- Visit ESP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.espey.com.
ESP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.00||52-week high||$23.00|
|Prev. close||$19.25||52-week low||$15.97|
|Day high||$19.46||Avg. volume||6,104|
|50-day MA||$19.73||Dividend yield||5.19%|
|200-day MA||$18.67||Market Cap||45.66M|
Espey Mfg. & Electronics Corp. (ESP) Company Bio
Espey Mfg. & Electronics Corp., a power electronics design and original equipment manufacturing company, designs, manufactures, and tests electronic equipment primarily for use in military and industrial applications in the United States and internationally. Its principal products include power supplies, power converters, filters, power transformers, magnetic components, power distribution equipment, UPS systems, antennas, and high power radar systems for use in AC and DC locomotives, shipboard power, shipboard radar, airborne power, ground-based radar, and ground mobile power applications. The company also provides various services that consist of design and development to specification, build to print, design services, design studies, environmental testing services, metal fabrication, painting services, and development of automatic testing equipment. It serves industrial manufacturers and defense companies, the government of the United States, foreign governments, and foreign electronic equipment companies through its direct sales organization and outside sales representatives. Espey Mfg. & Electronics Corp. was founded in 1928 and is based in Saratoga Springs, New York.