Espey Mfg. & Electronics Corp. (ESP): Price and Financial Metrics
ESP Stock Summary
- ESP has a higher market value than merely 13.55% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $49,817,328.
- For ESP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- ESP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 8.87% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ESP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RGR, DHIL, KE, MGPI, and USLM.
- Visit ESP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.espey.com.
ESP Daily Price Range
ESP 52-Week Price Range
ESP Stock Price Chart More Charts
ESP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.35||52-week high||$27.00|
|Prev. close||$22.89||52-week low||$20.00|
|Day high||$22.42||Avg. volume||1,812|
|50-day MA||$21.15||Dividend yield||4.37%|
|200-day MA||$23.27||Market Cap||53.66M|