Esperion Therapeutics Inc (ESPR) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering ESPR.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
ESPR Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- ESPR has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 0.359999999999999% of all US stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of ESPR is higher than 96.72% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- The average analyst price target of ESPR is higher than 87.85% of Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of ESPR is lower than 13.13% of Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- Esperion Therapeutics Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 85.74% of Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- Esperion Therapeutics Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than 26.5% of Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- Esperion Therapeutics Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is ESPR a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!