Esperion Therapeutics, Inc. (ESPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESPR POWR Grades
- ESPR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ESPR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ESPR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
ESPR Stock Summary
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Esperion Therapeutics Inc comes in at -65.53%, a number that bests only 2.22% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ESPR is more volatile than 97.85% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ESPR comes in at -86.18% -- higher than that of only 4.72% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Esperion Therapeutics Inc are LMNL, JAGX, CLPT, WB, and EYPT.
- Visit ESPR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.esperion.com.
ESPR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ESPR's price/sales ratio is 48.02% lower, now standing at 5.9.
- Over the past 100 months, ESPR's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- ESPR's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 100 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESPR.
ESPR Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 44.99%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 303.99%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -36.97%.
The table below shows ESPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESPR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.39% of graded US stocks.
- ESPR's asset turnover comes in at 0.214 -- ranking 191st of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CLDX, JAGX, and CDMO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ESPR.
The table below shows ESPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.80||52-week high||$26.77|
|Prev. close||$5.51||52-week low||$3.28|
|Day high||$5.85||Avg. volume||1,329,274|
|50-day MA||$5.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.16||Market Cap||365.44M|
Esperion Therapeutics, Inc. (ESPR) Company Bio
Esperion Therapeutics is focused on developing and commercializing first-in-class, oral, LDL-cholesterol-lowering therapies for the treatment of patients with hypercholesterolemia and other cardiometabolic risk markers. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESPR Latest Social Stream
View Full ESPR Social Stream
Latest ESPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Esperion Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESPR as an investment opportunity.
ANN ARBOR, Mich., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Esperion (NASDAQ: ESPR) today announced that Chief Medical Officer, Dr. JoAnne Foody, will participate in a Cardiometabolic/NASH focused panel, in addition to one-on-one investor meetings with other members of management, at the upcoming Cowen 42nd Annual Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, March 8, 2022. Event:Cowen 42nd Annual Healthcare ConferenceDate:Tuesday, March 8, 2022Format:Virtual Panel and 1:1 MeetingsPanel:Cardiometabolic/NASHTime:12:
Esperion Therapeutics (ESPR) reports solid fourth-quarter results, beating estimates for earnings and sales. Stock surges.
Esperion Therapeutics press release (NASDAQ:ESPR): Q4 GAAP EPS of -$1.77 beats by $0.52. Revenue of $15.4M (+59.8% Y/Y) beats by $0.92M. As of December 31, 2021, cash, cash equivalents, restricted cash and investment securities available-for-sale totaled $309.3 million compared with $305.0 million on December 31, 2020. 2022 Financial Outlook: Research and...
Thank you, operator, good morning and welcome to Esperion fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results and company update conference call. Actual results could differ materially from those stated or implied by our forward-looking statements due to risks and uncertainties associated with the business.
Esperion Therapeutics (ESPR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 23.71% and 6.21%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ESPR Price Returns
Continue Researching ESPRWant to do more research on Esperion Therapeutics Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Esperion Therapeutics Inc (ESPR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Esperion Therapeutics Inc (ESPR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Esperion Therapeutics Inc (ESPR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch