Esperion Therapeutics, Inc. (ESPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESPR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ESPR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.86% of US stocks.
- ESPR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ESPR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.73% of US stocks).
ESPR Stock Summary
- ESPERION THERAPEUTICS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 6.07% of US listed stocks.
- ESPR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 5.3% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ESPR comes in at -56.51% -- higher than that of merely 9.42% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ESPERION THERAPEUTICS INC are ICPT, LMNL, ALBO, FKWL, and KLIC.
- Visit ESPR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.esperion.com.
ESPR Valuation Summary
- ESPR's price/sales ratio is 7; this is 241.46% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 116 months, ESPR's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESPR.
ESPR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 9.91%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 656.6%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 656.6%.
The table below shows ESPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESPR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.39% of graded US stocks.
- ESPR's asset turnover comes in at 0.214 -- ranking 191st of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CLDX, JAGX, and CDMO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ESPR.
The table below shows ESPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.68||52-week high||$8.87|
|Prev. close||$6.65||52-week low||$3.28|
|Day high||$6.89||Avg. volume||1,390,133|
|50-day MA||$6.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.62||Market Cap||492.21M|
Esperion Therapeutics, Inc. (ESPR) Company Bio
Esperion Therapeutics is focused on developing and commercializing first-in-class, oral, LDL-cholesterol-lowering therapies for the treatment of patients with hypercholesterolemia and other cardiometabolic risk markers. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESPR Latest Social Stream
View Full ESPR Social Stream
Latest ESPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ESPERION THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESPR as an investment opportunity.
RFK Announces Team-Wide Partnership with Esperion Therapeutics; Includes Primary Partnership for Brad Keselowski at the ’23 Daytona 500
NASCAR Champion Brad Keselowski to Run No. 6 NEXLIZET (bempedoic acid and ezetimibe) Ford in Famed Daytona 500CONCORD, N.C., Jan. 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RFK Racing has announced that Esperion Therapeutics, a Michigan-based pharmaceutical company, has partnered with the team for a multi-year agreement pursuant to which Esperion will promote two cholesterol lowering treatments – NEXLIZET (bempedoic acid and ezetimibe) and NEXLETOL (bempedoic acid). NEXLIZET will be featured on Keselowski’s N
PTC Therapeutics (PTCT) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Esperion Outlines Upcoming Milestones and Announces Preliminary Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results
– Based on the robustness of the CLEAR Outcomes data across primary and secondary endpoints, Company anticipates global regulatory submissions in 1H 2023 and believes it is entitled to receive milestone payments from partners upon regulatory approvals – – Fourth quarter 2022 U.S. net product revenue estimated between $14.4 to $15.1 million, FY growth between 38% and 40% year over year – – New partnership with RFK Racing to increase brand awareness and drive accelerated growth – – Company present
Here is how CTI BioPharma (CTIC) and Esperion Therapeutics (ESPR) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
CLEAR Outcomes Accepted as Late-Breaking Clinical Trial at ACC.23 Annual Scientific Session & Expo together with the World Congress of Cardiology (ACC.23/WCC)
– Positive CLEAR Outcomes data to be presented as a Late-Breaking Clinical Trial (LBCT) at ACC.23/WCC on March 4, 2023 – – Bempedoic acid becomes the first ATP citrate lyase inhibitor and first oral non-statin to meet the major adverse cardiovascular events (MACE-4) primary endpoint – ANN ARBOR, Mich., Dec. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Esperion (NASDAQ: ESPR) today announced that the landmark Cholesterol Lowering via Bempedoic acid, an ACL-Inhibiting Regimen (CLEAR) Outcomes trial, which met its
ESPR Price Returns
Continue Researching ESPRWant to do more research on Esperion Therapeutics Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Esperion Therapeutics Inc (ESPR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Esperion Therapeutics Inc (ESPR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Esperion Therapeutics Inc (ESPR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch