Essex Property Trust Inc. (ESS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ESS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.78% of US stocks.
- ESS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ESS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.83% of US stocks).
ESS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Essex Property Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ESS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.8% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ESS is more volatile than only 3.57% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Essex Property Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AQN, AL, TRTN, CMS, and AEE.
- ESS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Essex Property Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.essexapartmenthomes.com.
ESS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, ESS's price/earnings ratio is 44.87% higher, now standing at 54.4.
- ESS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 26.1 over the prior 243 months.
- ESS's price/sales ratio has moved up 10.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESS.
ESS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 158.85%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 70.31%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 84.18%.
The table below shows ESS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.31% of graded US stocks.
- ESS's asset turnover comes in at 0.112 -- ranking 179th of 443 Trading stocks.
- FSP, MN, and TRTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ESS.
The table below shows ESS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$264.02||52-week high||$363.36|
|Prev. close||$266.25||52-week low||$250.62|
|Day high||$270.55||Avg. volume||382,689|
|50-day MA||$294.94||Dividend yield||3.31%|
|200-day MA||$326.39||Market Cap||17.25B|
Most Popular Stories View All
ESS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESS Latest Social Stream
View Full ESS Social Stream
Latest ESS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Essex Property Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESS as an investment opportunity.
Essex Property Trust, Inc. (NYSE:ESS) declares $2.20/share annual dividend, 5.3% increase from prior dividend of $2.09.Forward yield 0.70%Payable April 14; for shareholders of record March
SAN MATEO, Calif., February 24, 2022--Essex Property Trust, Inc. (NYSE:ESS) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a 5.3% increase to its annual cash dividend. This represents the 28th consecutive annual dividend increase. The Board of Directors has declared a first quarter dividend of $2.20 per share, payable on April 14, 2022 to shareholders of record as of March 31, 2022. On an annualized basis, the dividend represents a distribution of $8.80 per common share.
Analysts have provided the following ratings for Essex Property Trust (NYSE: ESS ) within the last quarter: Bullish Somewhat Bullish Indifferent Somewhat Bearish Bearish Total Ratings 1 2 2 0 0 Last 30D 0 0 1 0 0 1M Ago 0 0 0 0 0 2M Ago 0 1 0 0 0 3M Ago 1 1 1 0 0 In the last 3 months, 5 analysts have offered 12-month price targets for Essex Property Trust. The company has an average price target of $365.8 with a high of $390.00 and a low of $335.00. Below is a summary of how these 5 analysts rated Essex Property Trust over the past 3 months. The greater the number of … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Essex Property Trust, Inc. (ESS) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 3, 2022 14:00 ET Company Participants Michael Schall - President and Chief Executive Officer Angela Kleiman - Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Barb Pak - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Adam Berry - Chief...
Essex Property's (ESS) Q4 results reflect the recovery in its markets, leading to an improving rent growth in the quarter.
ESS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ESSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Essex Property Trust Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Essex Property Trust Inc (ESS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Essex Property Trust Inc (ESS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Essex Property Trust Inc (ESS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch