Essex Property Trust, Inc. (ESS): Price and Financial Metrics
ESS Stock Summary
- ESS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 591.14 -- higher than 92.67% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Essex Property Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.63% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ESS is more volatile than merely 7.02% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Essex Property Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VTR, BXP, AWK, ATUS, and O.
- ESS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Essex Property Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.essexapartmenthomes.com.
ESS Stock Price Chart More Charts
ESS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$296.69||52-week high||$334.17|
|Prev. close||$316.94||52-week low||$271.58|
|Day high||$315.77||Avg. volume||486,128|
|50-day MA||$308.24||Dividend yield||2.46%|
|200-day MA||$310.05||Market Cap||19.63B|
Essex Property Trust, Inc. (ESS) Company Bio
Essex Property Trust acquires, develops, redevelops, and manages multifamily residential properties in selected West Coast markets. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Palo Alto, California.
ESS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Essex Property Trust Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Essex Property Trust Inc ranked in the 56th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ESS, they are:
- Essex Property Trust Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 24.96% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Essex Property Trust Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than merely 16.97% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|