Establishment Labs Holdings Inc. (ESTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESTA POWR Grades
- ESTA scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 38.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ESTA is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ESTA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
ESTA Stock Summary
- ESTA's went public 3.7 years ago, making it older than merely 12.59% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 13.31, Establishment Labs Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than 89.02% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Establishment Labs Holdings Inc comes in at 49.61%, a number that bests 81.34% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Establishment Labs Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VAPO, XGN, REKR, WISH, and AXGN.
- Visit ESTA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.establishmentlabs.com.
ESTA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ESTA's EV/EBIT ratio is 584.64% lower, now standing at -142.
- ESTA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 65.4 over the prior 38 months.
- ESTA's price/sales ratio has moved up 6.6 over the prior 38 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESTA.
ESTA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESTA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30% of graded US stocks.
- ESTA's asset turnover comes in at 0.728 -- ranking 45th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ESTA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.38||52-week high||$93.80|
|Prev. close||$56.43||52-week low||$46.93|
|Day high||$55.50||Avg. volume||176,199|
|50-day MA||$62.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$64.39||Market Cap||1.32B|
Establishment Labs Holdings Inc. (ESTA) Company Bio
Establishment Labs Holdings Inc., a medical technology company, designs, develops, manufactures, and markets medical devices for aesthetic plastic surgery, reconstructive plastic surgery, and aesthetic dermatology. The company primarily offers silicone gel-filled breast implants under Motiva Implants brand name. It also provides Divina 3D simulation systems to plastic surgeons for use in pre-surgical patient consultations and planning; and distributes Puregraft line of products that is used to remove blood, lipids, and other components from adipose tissue. The company sells its products through exclusive distributors and direct sales force in 60 countries worldwide. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Alajuela, Costa Rica.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESTA Latest Social Stream
View Full ESTA Social Stream
Latest ESTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Establishment Labs Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESTA as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, February 17, 2022--Establishment Labs Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: ESTA), a global medical technology company dedicated to improving women’s health and wellness, principally in breast aesthetics and reconstruction, announced that it has surpassed two million Motiva Implants® in market.
SANTA BARBARA, Calif., February 15, 2022--Establishment Labs Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: ESTA), a global medical technology company dedicated to improving women’s health and wellness, principally in breast aesthetics and reconstruction, plans to announce its financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2021 before the market opens on Tuesday, March 1, 2022, and will host a conference call at 8:30 am ET that day to discuss those results.
Howard Marks put it nicely when he said that, rather than worrying about share price volatility, 'The possibility of...
In a report released today, Marie Thibault from BTIG maintained a Buy rating on Establishment Labs Holdings (ESTA – Research Report), with a price target of $95.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $61.57. According to TipRanks.com, Thibault is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 28.9% and a 39.9% success rate. Thibault covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Edwards Lifesciences, Irhythm Technologies, and Boston Scientific. Currently, the analyst consensus on Establishment Labs Holdings is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $92.50. See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >> The company has a one-year high of $88.
Establishment Labs Holdings <
ESTA Price Returns
Continue Researching ESTAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Establishment Labs Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Establishment Labs Holdings Inc (ESTA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Establishment Labs Holdings Inc (ESTA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Establishment Labs Holdings Inc (ESTA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch