Establishment Labs Holdings Inc. (ESTA): Price and Financial Metrics
ESTA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 3, Establishment Labs Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 12.6% of US stocks.
- Establishment Labs Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on July 19, 2018, making it an older stock than only 1.25% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Establishment Labs Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 62.91%; that's higher than 83.78% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Establishment Labs Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be APDN, XENT, WEI, RMTI, and EFOI.
- ESTA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Establishment Labs Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.establishmentlabs.com.
ESTA Stock Price Chart More Charts
ESTA Price/Volume Stats
Establishment Labs Holdings Inc. (ESTA) Company Bio
Establishment Labs Holdings Inc., a medical technology company, designs, develops, manufactures, and markets medical devices for aesthetic plastic surgery, reconstructive plastic surgery, and aesthetic dermatology. The company primarily offers silicone gel-filled breast implants under Motiva Implants brand name. It also provides Divina 3D simulation systems to plastic surgeons for use in pre-surgical patient consultations and planning; and distributes Puregraft line of products that is used to remove blood, lipids, and other components from adipose tissue. The company sells its products through exclusive distributors and direct sales force in 60 countries worldwide. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Alajuela, Costa Rica.