Establishment Labs Holdings Inc. (ESTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESTA POWR Grades
- ESTA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 38.07% of US stocks.
- ESTA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ESTA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 14.55% of US stocks).
ESTA Stock Summary
- ESTABLISHMENT LABS HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.8% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 184.22%, ESTABLISHMENT LABS HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 92.53% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ESTA has reported earnings growth of 162.03%, putting it ahead of 90.55% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ESTABLISHMENT LABS HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PTON, ACI, HROW, CAPL, and DDL.
- Visit ESTA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.establishmentlabs.com.
ESTA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ESTA's price/sales ratio is 109.8% higher, now standing at 10.7.
- ESTA's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 55 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESTA.
ESTA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESTA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30% of graded US stocks.
- ESTA's asset turnover comes in at 0.728 -- ranking 45th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ESTA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.97||52-week high||$93.80|
|Prev. close||$68.87||52-week low||$44.03|
|Day high||$68.56||Avg. volume||115,515|
|50-day MA||$66.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$61.23||Market Cap||1.63B|
Establishment Labs Holdings Inc. (ESTA) Company Bio
Establishment Labs Holdings Inc., a medical technology company, designs, develops, manufactures, and markets medical devices for aesthetic plastic surgery, reconstructive plastic surgery, and aesthetic dermatology. The company primarily offers silicone gel-filled breast implants under Motiva Implants brand name. It also provides Divina 3D simulation systems to plastic surgeons for use in pre-surgical patient consultations and planning; and distributes Puregraft line of products that is used to remove blood, lipids, and other components from adipose tissue. The company sells its products through exclusive distributors and direct sales force in 60 countries worldwide. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Alajuela, Costa Rica.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESTA Latest Social Stream
View Full ESTA Social Stream
Latest ESTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ESTABLISHMENT LABS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESTA as an investment opportunity.
SANTA BARBARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Establishment Labs Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: ESTA), a global medical technology company dedicated to improving women’s health and wellness, principally in breast aesthetics and reconstruction, today announced preliminary unaudited revenue for the three months and fiscal year ended December 31, 2022. Establishment Labs’ preliminary unaudited revenue for the fourth quarter of 2022 is expected to be in the range of $43.3 million to $44.3 million, an increase of
Establishment Labs (ESTA) expects Q4 revenue to be in the range of $43.3M to $44.3M, representing growth of 23% to 25% Y/Y vs consensus of $42.81M, growth in the fourth quarter is…
Establishment Labs Announces Seishin Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery Clinic in Japan as First Clinic Partner in Global Launch of Mia Femtech™
SANTA BARBARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Establishment Labs Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: ESTA), a global medical technology company dedicated to improving women’s health and wellness, principally in breast aesthetics and reconstruction, today announced it has entered into an agreement with Seishin Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery Clinic in Japan for Mia Femtech™ (“Mia®”). “Seishin is one of the leading plastic surgery practices in Japan, and we are delighted to announce them as our first clinic partner i
Establishment Labs Announces Seishin Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery Clinic in Japan as First Clinic Partner in Global Launch of Mia Femtech
Establishment Labs Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: ESTA), a global medical technology company dedicated to improving women’s health and wellness, principally in breast aesthetics and reconstruction, today announced it has entered into an agreement with Seishin Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery Clinic in Japan for Mia Femtech (“Mia”). “Seishin is one of the leading plastic surgery practices in Japan,
Establishment Labs Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:ESTA) Q3 2022 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2022 Establishment Labs Holdings Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.76 EPS, expectations were $-0.54. Operator: Good afternoon. Welcome to Establishment Labs’ Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. I will now turn the conference over to your host Raj Denhoy, Chief […]
ESTA Price Returns
Continue Researching ESTAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Establishment Labs Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Establishment Labs Holdings Inc (ESTA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Establishment Labs Holdings Inc (ESTA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Establishment Labs Holdings Inc (ESTA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch