Establishment Labs Holdings Inc. (ESTA): Price and Financial Metrics
ESTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.39||52-week high||$79.88|
|Prev. close||$45.39||52-week low||$44.03|
|Day high||$45.39||Avg. volume||139,269|
|50-day MA||$56.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$65.48||Market Cap||1.17B|
ESTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESTA POWR Grades
- ESTA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 40.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ESTA is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ESTA's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 6.7% of US stocks).
ESTA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ESTA is 3.23 -- better than 83.52% of US stocks.
- ESTA's price/sales ratio is 7.08; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 86.03% of US stocks.
- ESTA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.3% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ESTABLISHMENT LABS HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BDSX, LIQT, BRDS, SGHT, and CMRA.
- ESTA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ESTABLISHMENT LABS HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.establishmentlabs.com.
ESTA Valuation Summary
- ESTA's price/sales ratio is 7.1; this is 77.5% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 63 months, ESTA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESTA.
ESTA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESTA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30% of graded US stocks.
- ESTA's asset turnover comes in at 0.728 -- ranking 45th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ESTA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Establishment Labs Holdings Inc. (ESTA) Company Bio
Establishment Labs Holdings Inc., a medical technology company, designs, develops, manufactures, and markets medical devices for aesthetic plastic surgery, reconstructive plastic surgery, and aesthetic dermatology. The company primarily offers silicone gel-filled breast implants under Motiva Implants brand name. It also provides Divina 3D simulation systems to plastic surgeons for use in pre-surgical patient consultations and planning; and distributes Puregraft line of products that is used to remove blood, lipids, and other components from adipose tissue. The company sells its products through exclusive distributors and direct sales force in 60 countries worldwide. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Alajuela, Costa Rica.
ESTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESTA Latest Social Stream
View Full ESTA Social Stream
Latest ESTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ESTABLISHMENT LABS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESTA as an investment opportunity.
Establishment Labs Holdings Inc. (ESTA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 4.41% and 2.78%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, August 08, 2023--Establishment Labs Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: ESTA), a global medical technology company dedicated to improving women’s health and wellness, principally in breast aesthetics and reconstruction, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023.
In this piece, we will take a look at the top 12 small-cap stocks with the highest upside potential. If you want to skip our analysis of the benefits and drawbacks of investing in small-cap stocks, then take a look at Top 5 Small-Cap Stocks With Highest Upside Potential. The stock market is made up […]
NEW YORK, July 26, 2023--Establishment Labs Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: ESTA), a global medical technology company dedicated to improving women’s health and wellness, principally in breast aesthetics and reconstruction, plans to announce its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2023, after the market closes on Tuesday, August 8, 2023, and will host a conference call at 4:30 pm ET that day to discuss those results.
Establishment Labs Holdings' (NASDAQ:ESTA) investors will be pleased with their fantastic 328% return over the last three years
Generally speaking, investors are inspired to be stock pickers by the potential to find the big winners. You won't get...
ESTA Price Returns
Continue Researching ESTAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Establishment Labs Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Establishment Labs Holdings Inc (ESTA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Establishment Labs Holdings Inc (ESTA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Establishment Labs Holdings Inc (ESTA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch