Establishment Labs Holdings Inc. (ESTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESTA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ESTA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.81% of US stocks.
- ESTA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- ESTA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 29.84% of US stocks).
ESTA Stock Summary
- ESTA's went public 3.27 years ago, making it older than just 9.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- ESTA's price/sales ratio is 16.67; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.49% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ESTA's revenue has grown 36.55% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 80.97% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ESTA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PWFL, VAPO, CSII, OSIS, and HBIO.
- ESTA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Establishment Labs Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.establishmentlabs.com.
ESTA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ESTA's EV/EBIT ratio is 584.64% lower, now standing at -142.
- ESTA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 65.4 over the prior 38 months.
- ESTA's price/sales ratio has moved up 6.6 over the prior 38 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESTA.
ESTA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESTA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.79% of graded US stocks.
- ESTA's asset turnover comes in at 0.728 -- ranking 46th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ESTA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.67||52-week high||$88.66|
|Prev. close||$77.00||52-week low||$22.77|
|Day high||$78.84||Avg. volume||98,903|
|50-day MA||$72.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$70.03||Market Cap||1.87B|
Establishment Labs Holdings Inc. (ESTA) Company Bio
Establishment Labs Holdings Inc., a medical technology company, designs, develops, manufactures, and markets medical devices for aesthetic plastic surgery, reconstructive plastic surgery, and aesthetic dermatology. The company primarily offers silicone gel-filled breast implants under Motiva Implants brand name. It also provides Divina 3D simulation systems to plastic surgeons for use in pre-surgical patient consultations and planning; and distributes Puregraft line of products that is used to remove blood, lipids, and other components from adipose tissue. The company sells its products through exclusive distributors and direct sales force in 60 countries worldwide. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Alajuela, Costa Rica.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESTA Latest Social Stream
View Full ESTA Social Stream
Latest ESTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Establishment Labs Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESTA as an investment opportunity.
A look at the shareholders of Establishment Labs Holdings Inc. ( NASDAQ:ESTA ) can tell us which group is most...
SANTA BARBARA, Calif., October 14, 2021--Establishment Labs Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: ESTA), a global medical technology company dedicated to improving women’s health and wellness, principally in breast aesthetics and reconstruction, today announced the launch of JOY™, a new patient-centric breast aesthetics program. Women who select JOY will receive Establishment Labs’ newest generation Motiva Ergonomix2® implants through a network of highly trained plastic surgeons as well as the most comprehensi
SANTA BARBARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Establishment Labs Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: ESTA), a global medical technology company dedicated to improving womens health and wellness, principally in breast aesthetics and reconstruction, today announced the events and activities planned for the month of October in support of Pink October and Breast Cancer Awareness Month. One in eight women will experience breast cancer in her lifetime. While survival rates have improved, the disease can still have a
Establishment Labs Holdings Inc.: Establishment Labs Announces Events for Pink October and Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Establishment Labs Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: ESTA), a global medical technology company dedicated to improving women''s health and wellness, principally in breast aesthetics and reconstruction, today
2021 Breast Implants Market Report- Current Demands with Top Companies: GC Aesthetics, Establishment Labs
The research report of the Breast Implants Market provides a comprehensive overview of the market, size, and share. In addition, Breast Implants Market provides the closest approximations of the revenue of the market and sub-segments across the different regions. The
ESTA Price Returns
Continue Researching ESTAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Establishment Labs Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Establishment Labs Holdings Inc (ESTA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Establishment Labs Holdings Inc (ESTA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Establishment Labs Holdings Inc (ESTA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch