Establishment Labs Holdings Inc. (ESTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESTA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ESTA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ESTA is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- ESTA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 31.08% of US stocks).
ESTA Stock Summary
- ESTA's went public 3.18 years ago, making it older than merely 9.05% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- ESTA's price/sales ratio is 15.18; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 87.87% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Establishment Labs Holdings Inc comes in at 36.55%, a number that bests 81.36% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Establishment Labs Holdings Inc are PWFL, VAPO, CSII, OSIS, and TELA.
- Visit ESTA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.establishmentlabs.com.
ESTA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ESTA's EV/EBIT ratio is 584.64% lower, now standing at -142.
- ESTA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 65.4 over the prior 38 months.
- ESTA's price/sales ratio has moved up 6.6 over the prior 38 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESTA.
ESTA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESTA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.08% of graded US stocks.
- ESTA's asset turnover comes in at 0.728 -- ranking 46th of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ESTA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.53||52-week high||$88.66|
|Prev. close||$71.63||52-week low||$16.50|
|Day high||$72.29||Avg. volume||102,090|
|50-day MA||$72.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$65.73||Market Cap||1.70B|
Establishment Labs Holdings Inc. (ESTA) Company Bio
Establishment Labs Holdings Inc., a medical technology company, designs, develops, manufactures, and markets medical devices for aesthetic plastic surgery, reconstructive plastic surgery, and aesthetic dermatology. The company primarily offers silicone gel-filled breast implants under Motiva Implants brand name. It also provides Divina 3D simulation systems to plastic surgeons for use in pre-surgical patient consultations and planning; and distributes Puregraft line of products that is used to remove blood, lipids, and other components from adipose tissue. The company sells its products through exclusive distributors and direct sales force in 60 countries worldwide. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Alajuela, Costa Rica.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESTA Latest Social Stream
View Full ESTA Social Stream
Latest ESTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Establishment Labs Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESTA as an investment opportunity.
SANTA BARBARA, Calif., September 02, 2021--Establishment Labs Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: ESTA), a global medical technology company dedicated to improving women’s health and wellness, principally in breast aesthetics and reconstruction, held a symposium at the London Breast Meeting on Thursday, September 2, 2021, marking the official launch of the company’s Motiva Flora® tissue expander in Europe and other CE Mark countries.
Establishment Labs Holdings Inc.: Establishment Labs to Launch Motiva Flora Tissue Expander at London Breast Meeting on September 2, 2021
Establishment Labs Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: ESTA), a global medical technology company dedicated to improving women''s health and wellness, principally in breast aesthetics and reconstruction, today
Establishment Labs to Launch Motiva Flora Tissue Expander at London Breast Meeting on September 2, 2021
SANTA BARBARA, Calif., August 20, 2021--Establishment Labs Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: ESTA), a global medical technology company dedicated to improving women’s health and wellness, principally in breast aesthetics and reconstruction, today announced it will host an event on September 2, 2021 marking the official launch of the company’s Motiva Flora® tissue expander in Europe and other CE Mark countries. Motiva Flora offers several notable advances, including Establishment Labs’ patented SmoothSilk®
Howard Marks put it nicely when he said that, rather than worrying about share price volatility, 'The possibility of...
CORRECTING and REPLACING Establishment Labs Announces Participation in the UBS Genomics 2.0 and MedTech Innovations Summit
SANTA BARBARA, Calif., August 11, 2021--Presentation time in the release dated August 2, 2021, should read 8:00 am PT on Thursday, August 12, 2021 (instead of 8 am ET).
ESTA Price Returns
Continue Researching ESTAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Establishment Labs Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Establishment Labs Holdings Inc (ESTA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Establishment Labs Holdings Inc (ESTA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Establishment Labs Holdings Inc (ESTA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch