Earthstone Energy, Inc. (ESTE): Price and Financial Metrics
ESTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.64||52-week high||$21.98|
|Prev. close||$19.03||52-week low||$10.65|
|Day high||$19.70||Avg. volume||1,517,143|
|50-day MA||$17.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.53||Market Cap||2.76B|
ESTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESTE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ESTE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.31% of US stocks.
- ESTE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 146 days.
- ESTE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
ESTE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of EARTHSTONE ENERGY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, ESTE has reported earnings growth of 222.87%, putting it ahead of 93.88% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ESTE's revenue has grown 96.03% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.57% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ESTE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RRC, ERF, REXR, HCC, and NE.
- Visit ESTE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.earthstoneenergy.com.
ESTE Valuation Summary
- ESTE's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.5; this is 29.03% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- ESTE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESTE.
ESTE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 688.62%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 13.15%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 208.77%.
The table below shows ESTE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESTE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESTE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.68% of graded US stocks.
- ESTE's asset turnover comes in at 0.214 -- ranking 103rd of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- MXC, EPM, and FANG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ESTE.
The table below shows ESTE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Earthstone Energy, Inc. (ESTE) Company Bio
Earthstone Energy focuses on the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of onshore crude oil and natural gas reserves in the United States. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.
ESTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESTE Latest Social Stream
View Full ESTE Social Stream
Latest ESTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EARTHSTONE ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESTE as an investment opportunity.
F9 Investments made an offer for all of retailer LL Flooring. Post Oak Energy Capital disclosed a large stake in oil-and-gas explorer Earthstone.
The acquisition will expand Permian Resources' (PR) existing footprint by adding 223,000 net acres in the Permian Basin.
Companies in The News Are: PANW,ESTE,PR,NKLA,NSSC
Midland, Texas-based Permian Resources Corp.'s (NYSE: PR) $4.5 billion deal to acquire Houston-based Earthstone Energy Inc. (NYSE: ESTE) will give the Delaware Basin pure-play company a sizable footprint in the Midland Basin, but that's not where the company plans to focus its efforts.
Earthstone Energy (ESTE) stock is rallying on Monday after the oil and gas company reached a $4.5 billion deal with Permian Resources (PR).
ESTE Price Returns