Earthstone Energy, Inc. (ESTE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESTE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ESTE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ESTE is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ESTE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
ESTE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Earthstone Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 10.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, ESTE has reported earnings growth of -171.33%, putting it ahead of only 11.9% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Earthstone Energy Inc's share price is greater than that of 91.9% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Earthstone Energy Inc are ANIP, PCOM, RNGR, MBII, and AUTO.
- Visit ESTE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.earthstoneenergy.com.
ESTE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, ESTE's EV/EBIT ratio is 281.36% lower, now standing at -32.1.
- ESTE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 34.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ESTE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 34.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESTE.
ESTE Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -85.24%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 335.47%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -92.51%.
The table below shows ESTE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.83||52-week high||$13.15|
|Prev. close||$10.13||52-week low||$2.41|
|Day high||$10.14||Avg. volume||322,974|
|50-day MA||$10.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.03||Market Cap||772.01M|
Earthstone Energy, Inc. (ESTE) Company Bio
Earthstone Energy focuses on the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of onshore crude oil and natural gas reserves in the United States. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.
ESTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESTE Latest Social Stream
View Full ESTE Social Stream
Latest ESTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Earthstone Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESTE as an investment opportunity.
Earthstone Energy, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2021 Conference Call for Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern
Earthstone Energy, Inc. (NYSE: ESTE) ("Earthstone" or the "Company"), announced today that its management team will host a conference call on Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern (11:00 a.m. Central) to discuss the Company's financial results for the second quarter 2021 and its outlook for the remainder of 2021. Prepared remarks by Robert J. Anderson, President and Chief Executive Officer, Mark Lumpkin, Jr., Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer and Steven C. Collins, Ex
EnerCom's The Oil & Gas Conference® Brings a Broad Group of Public and Private Energy Companies, Energy Analysts, Industry Leaders and Investors to Denver, August 15-18, 2021
Institutional investors, portfolio managers, financial analysts, CIOs and other investment community professionals who invest in the energy space should register now for The Oil & Gas Conference® which will take place Aug. 15-18, 2021, at the Denver Downtown Westin hotel.
Earthstone Energy (ESTE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CRK, MATX, RGP, ESTE, and ICLR have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on July 26, 2021.
anatoliy_gleb/iStock via Getty ImagesEarthstone Energy (ESTE) closed on its Tracker acquisition and provided an update to its 2021 guidance. It looks to be averaging around 27,000 BOEPD (46% oil) after its Tracker acquisition closed and is bumping up its capital expenditure budget with the addition of a second rig in...
ESTE Price Returns