Earthstone Energy, Inc. (ESTE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESTE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ESTE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ESTE is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ESTE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
ESTE Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 320.41%, EARTHSTONE ENERGY INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.94% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EARTHSTONE ENERGY INC is reporting a growth rate of -10,736.3%; that's higher than just 0.18% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ESTE's revenue has grown 330.42% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.05% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EARTHSTONE ENERGY INC are MOGO, PSX, AIRS, BUR, and SRTS.
- ESTE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EARTHSTONE ENERGY INC's official web site, go to www.earthstoneenergy.com.
ESTE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, ESTE's price/earnings ratio is 43.62% lower, now standing at 5.3.
- ESTE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 4.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESTE.
ESTE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -49.02%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 127.26%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 176.08%.
The table below shows ESTE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESTE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESTE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.68% of graded US stocks.
- ESTE's asset turnover comes in at 0.214 -- ranking 103rd of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- MXC, EPM, and FANG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ESTE.
The table below shows ESTE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.45||52-week high||$22.25|
|Prev. close||$13.59||52-week low||$10.65|
|Day high||$14.00||Avg. volume||1,321,961|
|50-day MA||$13.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.66||Market Cap||1.88B|
Earthstone Energy, Inc. (ESTE) Company Bio
Earthstone Energy focuses on the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of onshore crude oil and natural gas reserves in the United States. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESTE Latest Social Stream
View Full ESTE Social Stream
Latest ESTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EARTHSTONE ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESTE as an investment opportunity.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Earthstone Energy...
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Jan. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Earthstone Energy, Inc. (NYSE: ESTE) (“Earthstone” or the “Company”) announced today its participation in the Goldman Sachs Global Energy and Clean Technology Conference. The Goldman Sachs Global Energy and Clean Technology Conference will be held in Miami, FL, from January 5 through January 6, 2023, at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel. Earthstone’s management will be available for one-on-one meetings with investors on January 5 and January 6, 2
Investors need to pay close attention to Earthstone (ESTE) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Antero Resources, Comstock Resources, and Chesapeake Energy are among the top-performing natural gas stocks, surging as much as 80% in the past year as natural gas prices quadrupled.
The total return for Earthstone Energy (NYSE:ESTE) investors has risen faster than earnings growth over the last three years
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
ESTE Price Returns