Earthstone Energy, Inc. (ESTE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESTE POWR Grades
- ESTE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 93.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ESTE is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 197 days.
- ESTE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
ESTE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Earthstone Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.72% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Earthstone Energy Inc is reporting a growth rate of -194.16%; that's higher than only 10.66% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Earthstone Energy Inc's share price is greater than that of 90.05% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ESTE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NEX, LBRT, SINO, CTEK, and HP.
- Visit ESTE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.earthstoneenergy.com.
ESTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.57||52-week high||$9.43|
|Prev. close||$7.80||52-week low||$1.80|
|Day high||$8.57||Avg. volume||360,527|
|50-day MA||$7.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.79||Market Cap||673.16M|
Earthstone Energy, Inc. (ESTE) Company Bio
Earthstone Energy focuses on the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of onshore crude oil and natural gas reserves in the United States. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.
ESTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESTE Latest Social Stream
View Full ESTE Social Stream
Latest ESTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Earthstone Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESTE as an investment opportunity.
Earthstone Energy, Inc. (NYSE: ESTE) ("Earthstone" or the "Company"), today announced that it has entered into an amendment to its senior secured revolving credit facility ("Credit Facility") under which the borrowing base has been increased from $360 million to $475 million in connection with its regularly scheduled redetermination. Further, the amendment provides for an increase in the borrowing base from $475 million to $550 million upon closing of the Company’s previously announced acquisition of privately held assets located in the Midland Basin from Tracker Resource Development III, LLC and an affiliate and from affiliates of Sequel Energy Group LLC (collectively, the "Tracker Acquisition").
Photo by Jasmin Pawlowicz/iStock via Getty ImagesBack in March 2020, I listed Earthstone Energy Inc. (ESTE) as one of the high-quality stocks to load up. From the reentry in late April 2020 to date, Earthstone as a component of my portfolio has been up >400%. Don't get me wrong: I...
Photo by ssuaphoto/iStock via Getty Images Earthstone Energy (ESTE) made another Midland Basin acquisition, with its $126.5 million Tracker acquisition. This deal appears to be at a fair price, given that it is at around 0.83x PDP PV-10 at strip prices. The Tracker acreage has limited development potential though, so...
Earthstone (ESTE) agrees to buy operated Midland Basin assets from Tracker, which is expected to result in a production increase of 5,800-6,000 boe/d in the second half of 2021.
Earthstone Energy, Inc. (NYSE: ESTE) ("Earthstone" or the "Company") today announced that it has entered into definitive agreements to acquire privately held operated assets located in the Midland Basin (the "Tracker Acquisition") from Tracker Resource Development III, LLC and an affiliate ("Tracker") and from affiliates of Sequel Energy Group LLC ("Sequel"), which hold well-bore interests in certain of the producing wells operated by Tracker. Tracker is backed by 1901 Partners Management LP and EnCap Investments L.P. ("EnCap"), with each holding a 49% ownership interest and Tracker management holding the remainder. The aggregate purchase price of the Tracker Acquisition is approximately $126.5 million consisting of $81.6 million in cash, subject to customary closing adjustments, and 6....
ESTE Price Returns