Earthstone Energy, Inc. (ESTE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESTE POWR Grades
- ESTE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.64% of US stocks.
- ESTE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ESTE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
ESTE Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 283.88%, EARTHSTONE ENERGY INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.54% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ESTE has reported earnings growth of -1,041.51%, putting it ahead of just 1.65% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ESTE's revenue has grown 279.93% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.48% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ESTE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AAT, ARCH, EGLE, PEB, and INN.
- ESTE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EARTHSTONE ENERGY INC's official web site, go to www.earthstoneenergy.com.
ESTE Valuation Summary
- ESTE's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 54.55% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- ESTE's price/earnings ratio has moved down 12.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESTE.
ESTE Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 127.26%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1389.31%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 227.03%.
The table below shows ESTE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESTE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESTE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.68% of graded US stocks.
- ESTE's asset turnover comes in at 0.214 -- ranking 103rd of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- MXC, EPM, and FANG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ESTE.
The table below shows ESTE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.90||52-week high||$22.25|
|Prev. close||$10.89||52-week low||$8.71|
|Day high||$12.05||Avg. volume||1,401,559|
|50-day MA||$14.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.89||Market Cap||1.70B|
Earthstone Energy, Inc. (ESTE) Company Bio
Earthstone Energy focuses on the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of onshore crude oil and natural gas reserves in the United States. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESTE Latest Social Stream
View Full ESTE Social Stream
Latest ESTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EARTHSTONE ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESTE as an investment opportunity.
Murphy Oil (MUR) is a strong case for investment, given the positive estimates movement, efficient debt management, cost-saving initiatives and planned investments to strengthen its existing assets.
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 61.4% in Earthstone Energy (ESTE). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
APA Corporation (APA) management sees the dividend hike as part of its commitment to return a minimum of 60% of free cash flow to shareholders each year.
Earthstone Energy (ESTE) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
When a stock experiences a golden cross technical event, good things could be on the horizon. How should investors react?
ESTE Price Returns