Community Bankers Trust Corporation. (ESXB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ESXB POWR Grades
- ESXB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 91.55% of US stocks.
- ESXB's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- ESXB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 31.92% of US stocks).
ESXB Stock Summary
- ESXB has a higher market value than just 24.67% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $258,640,854.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ESXB is 0.35 -- better than 27.41% of US stocks.
- ESXB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.91% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Community Bankers Trust Corp are FCCY, CAC, NBN, FVCB, and BANR.
- Visit ESXB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cbtrustcorp.com.
ESXB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ESXB's EV/EBIT ratio is 15.12% lower, now standing at 7.3.
- Over the past 182 months, ESXB's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.4.
- ESXB's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 182 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ESXB.
ESXB Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 1080.35%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 68.51%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 17.54%.
The table below shows ESXB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ESXB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ESXB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.81% of graded US stocks.
- ESXB's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 238th of 433 Banking stocks.
- STL, CFG, and PNFP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ESXB.
The table below shows ESXB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ESXB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ESXB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.59||52-week high||$12.25|
|Prev. close||$11.52||52-week low||$5.16|
|Day high||$11.64||Avg. volume||139,655|
|50-day MA||$11.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.63||Market Cap||N/A|
Community Bankers Trust Corporation. (ESXB) Company Bio
Community Bankers Trust Corporation provides commercial banking and financial services primarily to individuals and small businesses in Virginia and Maryland. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Richmond, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
ESXB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ESXB Latest Social Stream
View Full ESXB Social Stream
Latest ESXB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Community Bankers Trust Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ESXB as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates COLB, ESXB, RFL, CLDB, VICI; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
What Type Of Shareholders Own The Most Number of Community Bankers Trust Corporation (NASDAQ:ESXB) Shares?
The big shareholder groups in Community Bankers Trust Corporation ( NASDAQ:ESXB ) have power over the company...
RICHMOND, Va., July 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Community Bankers Trust Corporation (the "Company") (NASDAQ: ESXB), the holding company for Essex Bank (the "Bank"), today reported results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021. FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS Net income was $5.4 million for the quarter
Community Bankers Trust Corporation (NASDAQ: ESXB), the holding company for Essex Bank, announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share with respect to the Company's outstanding common stock, a $0.01 increase over the amount of each of the last three quarterly dividends. The dividend will be payable on September 1, 2021 to shareholders of record at the close of business on August 18, 2021.
Community Bankers Trust Corporation (NASDAQ: ESXB), the holding company for Essex Bank, announced today that it will release its financial results for the second quarter of 2021 on Friday, July 30, 2021, before the market opens.
ESXB Price Returns
Continue Researching ESXBWant to see what other sources are saying about Community Bankers Trust Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Community Bankers Trust Corp (ESXB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Community Bankers Trust Corp (ESXB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Community Bankers Trust Corp (ESXB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch