Community Bankers Trust Corporation. (ESXB): Price and Financial Metrics
ESXB Stock Summary
- ESXB's current price/earnings ratio is 7, which is higher than merely 24.57% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.51 for Community Bankers Trust Corp; that's greater than it is for 91.83% of US stocks.
- Community Bankers Trust Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -10.96%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 24.32% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ESXB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SYBT, BPFH, QCRH, SAL, and CAC.
- ESXB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Community Bankers Trust Corp's official web site, go to www.cbtrustcorp.com.
ESXB Stock Price Chart More Charts
ESXB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.85||52-week high||$9.75|
|Prev. close||$4.93||52-week low||$4.00|
|Day high||$5.11||Avg. volume||75,894|
|50-day MA||$7.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.19||Market Cap||N/A|
Community Bankers Trust Corporation. (ESXB) Company Bio
Community Bankers Trust Corporation provides commercial banking and financial services primarily to individuals and small businesses in Virginia and Maryland. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Richmond, Virginia.