Ethan Allen Interiors Inc. (ETD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ETD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ETD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.7% of US stocks.
- ETD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ETD ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
ETD Stock Summary
- ETD's current price/earnings ratio is 5.22, which is higher than just 13.73% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of ETHAN ALLEN INTERIORS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.01% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ETHAN ALLEN INTERIORS INC is reporting a growth rate of 79.89%; that's higher than 82.27% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ETHAN ALLEN INTERIORS INC are KELYA, CGA, BSET, NL, and IMKTA.
- Visit ETD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ethanallen.com.
ETD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ETD's EV/EBIT ratio is 64.66% lower, now standing at 4.1.
- ETD's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ETD.
ETD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -14.42%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 32.09%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 202.01%.
The table below shows ETD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ETD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ETD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.07||52-week high||$28.04|
|Prev. close||$21.51||52-week low||$19.60|
|Day high||$22.37||Avg. volume||336,251|
|50-day MA||$23.93||Dividend yield||5.8%|
|200-day MA||$24.36||Market Cap||559.17M|
Ethan Allen Interiors Inc. (ETD) Company Bio
Ethan Allen Interiors Inc. is an American furniture chain with about 300 stores across the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. It was founded in 1932 by two brothers-in-law, Nathan S. Ancell and Theodore Baumritter.
Most Popular Stories View All
ETD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ETD Latest Social Stream
View Full ETD Social Stream
Latest ETD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ETHAN ALLEN INTERIORS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ETD as an investment opportunity.
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Ethan Allen Interiors Inc. ( NYSE:ETD ) by...
Ethan Allen Announces Strong Sales and Record Earnings for the Fiscal 2022 Fourth Quarter and Full Year
Declared Special Cash and Regular Quarterly DividendDANBURY, CT, Aug. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ethan Allen Interiors Inc. (“Ethan Allen” or the “Company”) (NYSE: ETD) today reported its financial and business results for its fiscal 2022 fourth quarter and full year ended June 30, 2022. Fourth quarter sales were $229.7 million, an increase of 28.8% over the prior year while diluted EPS increased 73.2% to a quarterly record of $1.23. For the full fiscal year ended June 30, 2022, sales rose 19.
DANBURY, CT, Aug. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ethan Allen Interiors Inc. (“Ethan Allen” or “the Company”) (NYSE:ETD) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a $0.50 per share special cash dividend to shareholders of record on August 16, 2022, payable on August 30, 2022. The Board also declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.32 per share, payable on August 30, 2022 to shareholders of record at the close of business on August 16, 2022. Farooq Kathwari, Ethan Allen’s Chai
Telsey Advisory analyst Cristina Fernandez maintained a Hold rating on Ethan Allen (ETD – Research Report) today and set a price target of $25.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $22.99. According to TipRanks.com, Fernandez is a 1-star analyst with an average return of -9.0% and a 30.3% success rate. Fernandez covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Williams-Sonoma, Under Armour, and Foot Locker. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Ethan Allen with a $27.50 average price target.
Ethan Allen (ETD) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ETD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|