E Trade Financial Corp (ETFC) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering E Trade Financial Corp think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
ETFC Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- E Trade Financial Corp's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- E Trade Financial Corp's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than 3.89% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of ETFC is greater than 7.22% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- E Trade Financial Corp's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 7.95% of Financial Services stocks.
- E Trade Financial Corp's average analyst price target is higher than 88.31% of Banking stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of ETFC is greater than 22.6% of Banking stocks.
- E Trade Financial Corp's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding ETFC using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.