Entercom Communications Corp. Cl A (ETM): Price and Financial Metrics
ETM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Entercom Communications Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.57% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Entercom Communications Corp is reporting a growth rate of 138.84%; that's higher than 90.15% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Entercom Communications Corp's share price is greater than that of 93.36% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Entercom Communications Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ENLC, CLNY, ICD, CPLG, and EQT.
- ETM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Entercom Communications Corp's official web site, go to www.entercom.com.
ETM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ETM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.47||52-week high||$6.34|
|Prev. close||$4.52||52-week low||$0.75|
|Day high||$4.63||Avg. volume||2,352,153|
|50-day MA||$3.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.28||Market Cap||616.79M|
Entercom Communications Corp. Cl A (ETM) Company Bio
Entercom Communications Corp. engages in the provision of media and entertainment services. Its portfolio includes radio stations, markets, media brands, events, and case studies. It creates live, original events, as well as large-scale concerts, intimate live performances with big artists on small stages, and crafted food and beverage events. The company was founded by Joseph M. Field in 1968 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA.
ETM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Entercom Communications Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Entercom Communications Corp ranked in the 28th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ETM, they are:
- 24% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 5.58% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Entercom Communications Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -5.4. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 11.61% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Entercom Communications Corp experienced a tax rate of about 3% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than just 19.35% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ETM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ETM Latest Social Stream
View Full ETM Social Stream
Latest ETM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Entercom Communications Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ETM as an investment opportunity.
Over the past three months, shares of Entercom Communications (NYSE:ETM) moved higher by 98.44%. Before we understand the importance of debt, let us look at how much debt Entercom Communications has. Entercom Communications's Debt Based on Entercom Communications's financial statement as of November 9, 2020, long-term debt is at $1.65 billion and current debt is at $5.49 million, amounting to $1.66 billion in total debt. Adjusted for $32.37 million in cash-equivalents, the company's net debt is at $1.63 billion. Let's define some of the terms we used in the paragraph above. Current debt is the portion of a company's debt which is due within 1 year, while long-term debt is the portion due in more than 1 year. Cash equivalents include cash and any liquid securities with maturity periods o...
Entercom Communications (ETM): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.17 misses by $0.01; GAAP EPS of -$1.21 misses by $1.41.Revenue of $319.5M (-22.8% Y/Y) beats by $2.17M.Press Release...
Entercom Communications (ETM) is off 14.2%, to its lowest point in nearly a month, after a narrow miss on profits in its fourth-quarter earnings. Revenues slipped 23% to $319.5M, though they rose 19% from the third quarter. The company notes its events business is still "significantly disrupted" by COVID-19, with...
Entercom Communications announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
Profile® by Sanford Draws Attention With Celebrity Partners to Promote Healthy Lifestyles and Nutrition
Profile® by Sanford, a nutrition and lifestyle coaching brand, in collaboration with Entercom, announced its partnership with a celebrity lineup featuring Lady A, Meghan Trainor and Emmitt Smith.
ETM Price Returns
Continue Researching ETMWant to do more research on Entercom Communications Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Entercom Communications Corp (ETM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Entercom Communications Corp (ETM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Entercom Communications Corp (ETM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!