Eton Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ETON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ETON POWR Grades
- ETON scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ETON is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 70 days.
- ETON ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
ETON Stock Summary
- ETON has a market capitalization of $73,361,407 -- more than approximately only 16.62% of US stocks.
- ETON's went public 4.05 years ago, making it older than merely 20.14% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For ETON, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 25.39% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ETON PHARMACEUTICALS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EVLV, YEXT, LZ, AQMS, and AVPT.
- Visit ETON's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.etonpharma.com.
ETON Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ETON's price/sales ratio is 20.83% lower, now standing at 3.8.
- ETON's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 49 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ETON.
ETON's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ETON has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.85% of graded US stocks.
- ETON's asset turnover comes in at 0.663 -- ranking 45th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ETON's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ETON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ETON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.06||52-week high||$4.78|
|Prev. close||$2.97||52-week low||$1.95|
|Day high||$3.06||Avg. volume||133,032|
|50-day MA||$2.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.00||Market Cap||77.41M|
Eton Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ETON) Company Bio
Eton Pharmaceuticals Inc. Eton Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a is a specialty pharmaceutical company, which is focused on developing and commercializing pharmaceutical products. It products include EM-100, ET-103, CT-100, DS-300, DS-200, and DS-100. The Company focuses on product candidates that are liquid in formulation, including injections, oral liquids and ophthalmics. EM-100 is an ophthalmic product with a preservative-free formulation of the active ingredient ketotifen, and is indicated for the treatment of allergic conjunctivitis. ET-103 is an oral liquid formulation of levothyroxine, which is widely used in tablet and capsule form, and is indicated for the treatment of hypothyroidism. CT-100 is our patent-pending synthetic corticotropin therapeutic candidate that mimics the amino acid chain of injectable product H.P. Acthar Gel. DS-300 is a patent-pending injectable product candidate indicated to treat nutritional deficiencies. DS-200 is an injectable product candidate indicated to treat pain management.
Most Popular Stories View All
ETON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ETON Latest Social Stream
View Full ETON Social Stream
Latest ETON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ETON PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ETON as an investment opportunity.
Palisade Bio (PALI) gets Fast Track status from the FDA for its lead drug, LB1148, for accelerated return of bowel function following gastrointestinal (GI) surgery.
bluebird's (BLUE) recent FDA approvals for its gene therapies, namely beta-cel for beta-thalassemia and eli-cel for cerebral adrenoleukodystrophy, will likely drive the top line.
Arcutis Biotherapeutics (ARQT) reports positive top-line data from a phase III study of its lead candidate, roflumilast cream 0.15%, for treating atopic dermatitis.
Eton Pharmaceuticals ( NASDAQ:ETON ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$3.22m (up 315% from...
Eton Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ETON) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 20% and 7.30%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ETON Price Returns
Continue Researching ETONWant to do more research on Eton Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Eton Pharmaceuticals Inc (ETON) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Eton Pharmaceuticals Inc (ETON) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Eton Pharmaceuticals Inc (ETON) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch