Eton Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ETON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ETON POWR Grades
- ETON scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.61% of US stocks.
- ETON's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ETON ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
ETON Stock Summary
- Eton Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock had its IPO on November 13, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 6.17% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 56.63%, Eton Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 86.8% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ETON's revenue has grown 2,290.14% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.44% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ETON, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GSMG, TBIO, MOMO, INFU, and STMP.
- ETON's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Eton Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.etonpharma.com.
ETON Valuation Summary
- ETON's price/earnings ratio is -9.9; this is 129.12% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ETON's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 33 months.
- Over the past 33 months, ETON's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ETON.
ETON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ETON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.14||52-week high||$10.30|
|Prev. close||$5.50||52-week low||$5.12|
|Day high||$5.58||Avg. volume||376,743|
|50-day MA||$6.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.68||Market Cap||125.97M|
Eton Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ETON) Company Bio
Eton Pharmaceuticals Inc. Eton Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a is a specialty pharmaceutical company, which is focused on developing and commercializing pharmaceutical products. It products include EM-100, ET-103, CT-100, DS-300, DS-200, and DS-100. The Company focuses on product candidates that are liquid in formulation, including injections, oral liquids and ophthalmics. EM-100 is an ophthalmic product with a preservative-free formulation of the active ingredient ketotifen, and is indicated for the treatment of allergic conjunctivitis. ET-103 is an oral liquid formulation of levothyroxine, which is widely used in tablet and capsule form, and is indicated for the treatment of hypothyroidism. CT-100 is our patent-pending synthetic corticotropin therapeutic candidate that mimics the amino acid chain of injectable product H.P. Acthar Gel. DS-300 is a patent-pending injectable product candidate indicated to treat nutritional deficiencies. DS-200 is an injectable product candidate indicated to treat pain management.
ETON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ETON Latest Social Stream
View Full ETON Social Stream
Latest ETON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Eton Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ETON as an investment opportunity.
A look at the shareholders of Eton Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ETON ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
A whopping number of 13F filings filed with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has been processed by Insider Monkey so that individual investors can look at the overall hedge fund sentiment towards the stocks included in their watchlists. These freshly-submitted public filings disclose money managers’ equity positions as of the end of the three-month period […]
Eton Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: ETON) has acquired the U.S. and Canadian rights to Crossject's Zeneo hydrocortisone needleless autoinjector. The product is under development as a rescue treatment for adrenal crisis. Zeneo is a pre-filled, single-use device that propels medication through the skin in less than a tenth of a second. Crossject holds more than 400 global patents on the device, including 24 issued in the U.S. extending as far as 2037. Eton expects to submit a marketing application f
Expands Eton’s Adrenal Insufficiency Orphan Drug PortfolioZENEO® Hydrocortisone is Expected to be the First and Only Hydrocortisone Autoinjector for Patients Requiring Emergency HydrocortisoneProprietary ZENEO® Needleless Device is Covered by 24 U.S. Patents Extending as Far as 2037 DEER PARK, Ill., June 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eton Pharmaceuticals, Inc (Nasdaq: ETON), the U.S. marketer of ALKINDI SPRINKLE®, a treatment for adrenocortical insufficiency in pediatric patients, today announced
DEER PARK, Ill., June 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eton Pharmaceuticals, Inc (Nasdaq: ETON) today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved Rezipres® (ephedrine hydrochloride injection) for the treatment of clinically important hypotension occurring in the setting of anesthesia. “We are excited to see the approval of Rezipres, which is now our second FDA-approved ready-to-use hospital injectable product. We believe ready-to-use injectable products provide a compelli
ETON Price Returns
Continue Researching ETONWant to do more research on Eton Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Eton Pharmaceuticals Inc (ETON) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Eton Pharmaceuticals Inc (ETON) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Eton Pharmaceuticals Inc (ETON) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch