Eton Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ETON): Price and Financial Metrics
ETON Stock Summary
- ETON's went public 1.29 years ago, making it older than just 0.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- ETON's price/sales ratio is 262.12; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.91% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -56.3%, Eton Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.49% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Eton Pharmaceuticals Inc are FOMX, ADAP, CUE, AKTS, and GERN.
- ETON's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Eton Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.etonpharma.com.
ETON Stock Price Chart More Charts
ETON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.40||52-week high||$10.20|
|Prev. close||$5.40||52-week low||$5.11|
|Day high||$5.44||Avg. volume||75,598|
|50-day MA||$6.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.64||Market Cap||96.16M|
Eton Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ETON) Company Bio
Eton Pharmaceuticals Inc. Eton Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a is a specialty pharmaceutical company, which is focused on developing and commercializing pharmaceutical products. It products include EM-100, ET-103, CT-100, DS-300, DS-200, and DS-100. The Company focuses on product candidates that are liquid in formulation, including injections, oral liquids and ophthalmics. EM-100 is an ophthalmic product with a preservative-free formulation of the active ingredient ketotifen, and is indicated for the treatment of allergic conjunctivitis. ET-103 is an oral liquid formulation of levothyroxine, which is widely used in tablet and capsule form, and is indicated for the treatment of hypothyroidism. CT-100 is our patent-pending synthetic corticotropin therapeutic candidate that mimics the amino acid chain of injectable product H.P. Acthar Gel. DS-300 is a patent-pending injectable product candidate indicated to treat nutritional deficiencies. DS-200 is an injectable product candidate indicated to treat pain management.