Equitrans Midstream Corporation (ETRN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ETRN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ETRN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.77% of US stocks.
- ETRN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ETRN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
ETRN Stock Summary
- ETRN's went public 2.61 years ago, making it older than just 6.08% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For ETRN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.82% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, ETRN has reported earnings growth of 696.15%, putting it ahead of 97.03% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ETRN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NNA, DLNG, HMLP, ARTNA, and GTN.
- Visit ETRN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.equitransmidstream.com.
ETRN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, ETRN's price/earnings ratio is 36.47% lower, now standing at 10.8.
- ETRN's price/sales ratio has moved down $13.3 over the prior 32 months.
- Over the past 32 months, ETRN's price/earnings ratio has gone down $457.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ETRN.
ETRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ETRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.77||52-week high||$11.66|
|Prev. close||$8.75||52-week low||$6.23|
|Day high||$8.80||Avg. volume||4,874,302|
|50-day MA||$8.54||Dividend yield||6.86%|
|200-day MA||$8.10||Market Cap||3.79B|
Equitrans Midstream Corporation (ETRN) Company Bio
Equitrans Midstream Corporation owns, operates, acquires, and develops natural gas gathering, transmission and storage, and water services assets in the Appalachian Basin. It operates through three segments: Gathering, Transmission, and Water. The Gathering System segment include 990 miles of high-pressure gathering lines with compression of approximately 445,000 horsepower and multiple interconnect points; and approximately 920 miles of Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) low-pressure gathering lines. Its Transmission and Storage System segment comprises 950 miles of FERC regulated interstate pipeline that connects to seven interstate pipelines and local distribution companies. The Water System segment include two independent systems comprised approximately 180 miles of pipeline that deliver fresh water from the Monongahela River, the Ohio River, local reservoirs, and various regional waterways. Equitrans Midstream Corporation was founded in 2018 and is headquartered in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania.
ETRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ETRN Latest Social Stream
View Full ETRN Social Stream
Latest ETRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Equitrans Midstream Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ETRN as an investment opportunity.
These are the top dividend stocks in the Russell 1000 with the highest forward dividend yield for June.
The energy sector is comprised of companies focused on the exploration, production, and marketing of oil, gas, and renewable resources around the world. Popular energy sector stocks include upstream companies that are primarily engaged in the exploration of oil or gas reserves.
On the call today are Tom Karam, Chairman and CEO; Diana Charletta, President and Chief Operating Officer; Kirk Oliver, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer; Justin Macken, Senior Vice President, Gas Systems Planning and Engineering; and Brian Pietrandrea, Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer. After the prepared remarks, we will open the call to questions.
U.S. pipeline company Equitrans Midstream Corp said on Tuesday the venture building the Mountain Valley natural gas pipeline from West Virginia to Virginia delayed its startup to the summer of 2022 and boosted its estimated cost to $6.2 billion. Earlier, the Mountain Valley Pipeline (MVP) venture expected the project to enter service by the end of 2021 at an estimated cost of $5.8 billion-$6.0 billion.
U.S. pipeline company Equitrans Midstream Corp said Tuesday the venture building the Mountain Valley natural gas pipe from West Virginia to Virginia delayed its startup to the summer of 2022 and boosted its estimated cost to $6.2 billion. Earlier, the venture expected the pipeline to enter service by the end of 2021 at an estimated cost of $5.8-$6.0 billion.
ETRN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ETRNWant to do more research on Equitrans Midstream Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Equitrans Midstream Corp (ETRN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Equitrans Midstream Corp (ETRN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Equitrans Midstream Corp (ETRN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch