Equitrans Midstream Corporation (ETRN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ETRN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ETRN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ETRN is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ETRN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
ETRN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.46, EQUITRANS MIDSTREAM CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 4.21% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for EQUITRANS MIDSTREAM CORP is higher than it is for about 95.09% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EQUITRANS MIDSTREAM CORP is reporting a growth rate of -344.35%; that's higher than only 4.6% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EQUITRANS MIDSTREAM CORP are SRG, GTN, SOHO, CMRE, and GSL.
- ETRN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EQUITRANS MIDSTREAM CORP's official web site, go to www.equitransmidstream.com.
ETRN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, ETRN's price/earnings ratio is 117.02% lower, now standing at -1.6.
- Over the past 51 months, ETRN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 469.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ETRN.
ETRN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ETRN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.4% of graded US stocks.
- ETRN's asset turnover comes in at 0.112 -- ranking 95th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ETRN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ETRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ETRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.23||52-week high||$9.90|
|Prev. close||$7.26||52-week low||$5.87|
|Day high||$7.38||Avg. volume||2,826,361|
|50-day MA||$7.31||Dividend yield||8.3%|
|200-day MA||$7.86||Market Cap||3.14B|
Equitrans Midstream Corporation (ETRN) Company Bio
Equitrans Midstream Corporation owns, operates, acquires, and develops natural gas gathering, transmission and storage, and water services assets in the Appalachian Basin. It operates through three segments: Gathering, Transmission, and Water. The Gathering System segment include 990 miles of high-pressure gathering lines with compression of approximately 445,000 horsepower and multiple interconnect points; and approximately 920 miles of Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) low-pressure gathering lines. Its Transmission and Storage System segment comprises 950 miles of FERC regulated interstate pipeline that connects to seven interstate pipelines and local distribution companies. The Water System segment include two independent systems comprised approximately 180 miles of pipeline that deliver fresh water from the Monongahela River, the Ohio River, local reservoirs, and various regional waterways. Equitrans Midstream Corporation was founded in 2018 and is headquartered in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
ETRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ETRN Latest Social Stream
View Full ETRN Social Stream
Latest ETRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EQUITRANS MIDSTREAM CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ETRN as an investment opportunity.
CANONSBURG, Pa., January 24, 2023--Equitrans Midstream Corporation (NYSE: ETRN) today declared quarterly cash dividends of $0.15 per common share and $0.4873 per share of Series A Perpetual Convertible Preferred Stock for the fourth quarter 2022. The dividends will be paid on February 14, 2023, to all applicable ETRN shareholders of record at the close of business on February 6, 2023.
A pilot program will begin this year within the Appalachian basin with plans for an implementation throughout in 2024.
Even after rising 3.5% this past week, Equitrans Midstream (NYSE:ETRN) shareholders are still down 35% over the past three years
In order to justify the effort of selecting individual stocks, it's worth striving to beat the returns from a market...
Administrative order, subpoena seeks information and requires Equitrans to stop injecting gas into the Cambria County gas storage reservoir.
Another attempt in Congress to push through approvals for the Mountain Valley Pipeline and permitting reform advocated by U.S. Sen. Joe Manchin has failed. The long-overdue, $6 billion, 303-mile pipeline that would carry Marcellus Shale gas through West Virginia and Virginia has been stuck in neutral after opposition from environmental groups and a federal circuit court of appeals that rejected key federal approvals for the pipeline. It’s a project, both in the construction and operation, of Canonsburg-based Equitrans Midstream Corp. (NYSE: ETRN).
ETRN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ETRNWant to do more research on Equitrans Midstream Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Equitrans Midstream Corp (ETRN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Equitrans Midstream Corp (ETRN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Equitrans Midstream Corp (ETRN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch