Equitrans Midstream Corporation (ETRN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ETRN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ETRN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ETRN is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- ETRN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.54% of US stocks).
ETRN Stock Summary
- ETRN's went public 2.84 years ago, making it older than merely 7.19% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Equitrans Midstream Corp is higher than it is for about 93.75% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ETRN has reported earnings growth of 619.91%, putting it ahead of 96.36% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Equitrans Midstream Corp are BFS, SOHO, DLNG, NNA, and HMLP.
- ETRN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Equitrans Midstream Corp's official web site, go to www.equitransmidstream.com.
ETRN Valuation Summary
- ETRN's price/sales ratio is 2.8; this is 86.67% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 34 months, ETRN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 20.
- ETRN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 20 over the prior 34 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ETRN.
ETRN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ETRN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.81% of graded US stocks.
- ETRN's asset turnover comes in at 0.113 -- ranking 95th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ETRN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ETRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ETRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.71||52-week high||$9.80|
|Prev. close||$9.80||52-week low||$6.23|
|Day high||$9.75||Avg. volume||4,624,274|
|50-day MA||$8.63||Dividend yield||6.12%|
|200-day MA||$8.23||Market Cap||4.20B|
Equitrans Midstream Corporation (ETRN) Company Bio
Equitrans Midstream Corporation owns, operates, acquires, and develops natural gas gathering, transmission and storage, and water services assets in the Appalachian Basin. It operates through three segments: Gathering, Transmission, and Water. The Gathering System segment include 990 miles of high-pressure gathering lines with compression of approximately 445,000 horsepower and multiple interconnect points; and approximately 920 miles of Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) low-pressure gathering lines. Its Transmission and Storage System segment comprises 950 miles of FERC regulated interstate pipeline that connects to seven interstate pipelines and local distribution companies. The Water System segment include two independent systems comprised approximately 180 miles of pipeline that deliver fresh water from the Monongahela River, the Ohio River, local reservoirs, and various regional waterways. Equitrans Midstream Corporation was founded in 2018 and is headquartered in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
ETRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ETRN Latest Social Stream
View Full ETRN Social Stream
Latest ETRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Equitrans Midstream Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ETRN as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will be taking a look at the 10 best dividend stocks with over 5% yield according to hedge funds. To skip our detailed analysis of dividend investing, you can go directly to see the 5 Best Dividend Stocks with Over 5% Yield According to Hedge Funds. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues […]
When the economy and the markets get confusing, it's a good idea to turn to dividend stocks.
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
Welcome to the Equitrans Midstream Q2 2021 Earnings Call [Operator Instructions] I would now like to hand the conference over to your speaker, Nate Tetlow. Please refer to today's news release and risk factors in ETRN's Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2020, and as updated by Form 10-Qs for factors that could cause the actual results to differ materially from these forward-looking statements.
Equitrans Midstream (ETRN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -13.33% and 6.60%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ETRN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ETRNWant to do more research on Equitrans Midstream Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Equitrans Midstream Corp (ETRN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Equitrans Midstream Corp (ETRN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Equitrans Midstream Corp (ETRN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch