Equitrans Midstream Corporation (ETRN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ETRN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ETRN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.41% of US stocks.
- ETRN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- ETRN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 14.73% of US stocks).
ETRN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for EQUITRANS MIDSTREAM CORP is higher than it is for about 94.93% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ETRN has reported earnings growth of -253.15%, putting it ahead of merely 6.58% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for EQUITRANS MIDSTREAM CORP comes in at -12.86%, a number that bests merely 11.27% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ETRN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SRG, BFS, GTN, AIV, and HIW.
- ETRN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EQUITRANS MIDSTREAM CORP's official web site, go to www.equitransmidstream.com.
ETRN Valuation Summary
- ETRN's EV/EBIT ratio is -8.3; this is 164.59% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- ETRN's price/sales ratio has moved down 12.7 over the prior 47 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ETRN.
ETRN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ETRN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.4% of graded US stocks.
- ETRN's asset turnover comes in at 0.112 -- ranking 95th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ETRN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ETRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ETRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.12||52-week high||$11.52|
|Prev. close||$9.31||52-week low||$5.87|
|Day high||$8.99||Avg. volume||5,483,982|
|50-day MA||$8.77||Dividend yield||7.39%|
|200-day MA||$8.28||Market Cap||3.51B|
Equitrans Midstream Corporation (ETRN) Company Bio
Equitrans Midstream Corporation owns, operates, acquires, and develops natural gas gathering, transmission and storage, and water services assets in the Appalachian Basin. It operates through three segments: Gathering, Transmission, and Water. The Gathering System segment include 990 miles of high-pressure gathering lines with compression of approximately 445,000 horsepower and multiple interconnect points; and approximately 920 miles of Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) low-pressure gathering lines. Its Transmission and Storage System segment comprises 950 miles of FERC regulated interstate pipeline that connects to seven interstate pipelines and local distribution companies. The Water System segment include two independent systems comprised approximately 180 miles of pipeline that deliver fresh water from the Monongahela River, the Ohio River, local reservoirs, and various regional waterways. Equitrans Midstream Corporation was founded in 2018 and is headquartered in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
ETRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ETRN Latest Social Stream
View Full ETRN Social Stream
Latest ETRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EQUITRANS MIDSTREAM CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ETRN as an investment opportunity.
Steel City Capital, an investment management company, released its second quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The fund declined 11.2% net of fees in the second quarter, compared to a decline of 16.4% in the S&P 500 Index and 17.5% in the Russell 2000 Index. Market conditions like […]
(Bloomberg) -- President Joe Biden and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer are the biggest winners now that a huge piece of Democrats’ economic agenda is hurtling toward enactment. Most Read from BloombergChina Seizes on Pelosi Visit to Set ‘New Normal’ for TaiwanTrump's Florida Home Raided by FBI, Signaling New DOJ Pressure San Francisco ‘Froth is Gone’ as Wealth Fades, Housing SlumpsS&P 500 Finishes Lower After Wiping Out 1% Rally: Markets WrapThe tax and energy bill passed Sunday after a yea
MVP has been on the frontlines of the battle over energy infrastructure in general and natural gas pipelines ever since it was announced in 2014.
Shares of Equitrans Midstream (NYSE: ETRN) leaped more than 10% by 2:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday. Equitrans Midstream reported strong Q2 results. The natural gas pipeline company produced $183.5 million of free cash flow, $118.6 million of which it retained after paying its dividend.
CANONSBURG, Pa., August 02, 2022--Equitrans Midstream Corporation (NYSE: ETRN) is issuing a correction to information discussed during its earnings call earlier today. On the call, ETRN discussed proposed legislation, a summary of which was released yesterday and has been the subject of widespread news coverage (Proposed Energy Permitting Provisions). The Proposed Energy Permitting Provisions relate to improving the energy infrastructure permitting process and specifically mention the Mountain V
ETRN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ETRNWant to do more research on Equitrans Midstream Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Equitrans Midstream Corp (ETRN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Equitrans Midstream Corp (ETRN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Equitrans Midstream Corp (ETRN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch