Equitrans Midstream Corporation (ETRN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ETRN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ETRN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ETRN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ETRN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.56% of US stocks).
ETRN Stock Summary
- ETRN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.98 -- higher than just 4.86% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For ETRN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.79% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, ETRN has reported earnings growth of -261.14%, putting it ahead of merely 7.47% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ETRN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BFS, SOHO, GEL, FTAI, and NS.
- ETRN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Equitrans Midstream Corp's official web site, go to www.equitransmidstream.com.
ETRN Valuation Summary
- ETRN's price/sales ratio is 2.8; this is 86.67% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 34 months, ETRN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 20.
- ETRN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 20 over the prior 34 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ETRN.
ETRN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ETRN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.4% of graded US stocks.
- ETRN's asset turnover comes in at 0.112 -- ranking 95th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ETRN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ETRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ETRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.05||52-week high||$11.52|
|Prev. close||$7.86||52-week low||$5.87|
|Day high||$8.11||Avg. volume||6,383,275|
|50-day MA||$8.00||Dividend yield||7.45%|
|200-day MA||$9.02||Market Cap||3.48B|
Equitrans Midstream Corporation (ETRN) Company Bio
Equitrans Midstream Corporation owns, operates, acquires, and develops natural gas gathering, transmission and storage, and water services assets in the Appalachian Basin. It operates through three segments: Gathering, Transmission, and Water. The Gathering System segment include 990 miles of high-pressure gathering lines with compression of approximately 445,000 horsepower and multiple interconnect points; and approximately 920 miles of Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) low-pressure gathering lines. Its Transmission and Storage System segment comprises 950 miles of FERC regulated interstate pipeline that connects to seven interstate pipelines and local distribution companies. The Water System segment include two independent systems comprised approximately 180 miles of pipeline that deliver fresh water from the Monongahela River, the Ohio River, local reservoirs, and various regional waterways. Equitrans Midstream Corporation was founded in 2018 and is headquartered in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
ETRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ETRN Latest Social Stream
View Full ETRN Social Stream
Latest ETRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Equitrans Midstream Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ETRN as an investment opportunity.
Equitrans Midstream Corporation (ETRN) CEO Thomas Karam On Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Equitrans Midstream Corporation (ETRN) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 22, 2022, 10:30 AM ET Company Participants Nathan Tetlow - Vice President-Corporate Development and Investor Relations Thomas Karam - Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Diana Charletta - President & Chief Operating Officer Kirk Oliver - Senior Vice President & Chief...
CANONSBURG, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Equitrans Midstream Announces Q4 and Year-End 2021 Results
Equitrans Midstream (ETRN) is down 9% in early Tuesday trading after the company reported miss on both lines in its fourth quarter earnings results. Revenue of $246.67M (-32.8%
Equitrans Midstream press release (ETRN): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of -$0.07 misses by $0.30.Revenue of $246.67M (-32.8% Y/Y) misses by $104.95M.Initiated free cash flow guidance of $340 -
The Ohio Valley Connector Expansion Project would add compression and bring more local natural gas to Gulf Coast.
ETRN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ETRNWant to do more research on Equitrans Midstream Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Equitrans Midstream Corp (ETRN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Equitrans Midstream Corp (ETRN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Equitrans Midstream Corp (ETRN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch