Etsy, Inc. (ETSY): Price and Financial Metrics
ETSY Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 46.9, Etsy Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 89.7% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Etsy Inc is higher than 87.07% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 147.33%, Etsy Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.81% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Etsy Inc are STAA, MASI, NTGR, DLB, and TECH.
- ETSY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Etsy Inc's official web site, go to www.etsy.com.
ETSY Stock Price Chart More Charts
ETSY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.15||52-week high||$71.80|
|Prev. close||$34.80||52-week low||$29.95|
|Day high||$39.50||Avg. volume||3,466,312|
|50-day MA||$48.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$51.97||Market Cap||4.50B|
Etsy, Inc. (ETSY) Company Bio
Etsy Inc., through its marketplace, enable people to connect, both online and offline, to make, sell and buy handmade and vintage items, art, and supplies, as well as regular items such as clothing, housewares, paper goods, candles, bags and purses, music, and wood-working items. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Brooklyn, New York.