Etsy Inc. (ETSY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ETSY POWR Grades
- ETSY scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ETSY is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ETSY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
ETSY Stock Summary
- ETSY has a higher market value than 86.83% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $13,677,559,143.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ETSY is 4.15 -- better than 88.52% of US stocks.
- ETSY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 83.25% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ETSY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SGH, DVAX, NICE, IS, and BZ.
- ETSY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ETSY INC's official web site, go to www.etsy.com.
ETSY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ETSY's price/sales ratio is 119.23% higher, now standing at 5.7.
- Over the past 90 months, ETSY's price/sales ratio has gone down 11.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ETSY.
ETSY Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 155.97%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 174.29%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 467.24%.
The table below shows ETSY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ETSY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ETSY has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.67% of graded US stocks.
- ETSY's asset turnover comes in at 0.763 -- ranking 197th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- TSRI, PCOM, and RRD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ETSY.
The table below shows ETSY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ETSY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ETSY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$95.65||52-week high||$307.75|
|Prev. close||$96.47||52-week low||$67.01|
|Day high||$98.77||Avg. volume||4,074,874|
|50-day MA||$105.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$122.94||Market Cap||12.11B|
Etsy Inc. (ETSY) Company Bio
Etsy, Inc. is an American e-commerce company focused on handmade or vintage items and craft supplies. These items fall under a wide range of categories, including jewelry, bags, clothing, home décor and furniture, toys, art, as well as craft supplies and tools. Items described as vintage must be at least 20 years old. The site follows in the tradition of open craft fairs, giving sellers personal storefronts where they list their goods for a fee of US$0.20 per item. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ETSY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ETSY Latest Social Stream
View Full ETSY Social Stream
Latest ETSY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ETSY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ETSY as an investment opportunity.
In the latest trading session, Etsy (ETSY) closed at $96.47, marking a -1.05% move from the previous day.
Bank of America analyst Curtis Nagle initiated coverage of Etsy stock with a neutral (hold) rating, while issuing a price target of $120. The analyst thinks Etsy will return to high-single-digit revenue growth late in 2023, but cited the difficult macroeconomic situation and tough comps as headwinds in the near term. As such, he remains cautious about the prospect that Etsy will be able to reaccelerate its growth anytime soon.
In the latest trading session, Etsy (ETSY) closed at $104.07, marking a +0.1% move from the previous day.
These Nasdaq consumer staples all have something different to offer the savvy investor, and all have a history of solid gains.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 trending stocks on Tuesday. If you want to see some more stocks that made their way into the headlines today, go directly to 5 Trending Stocks on Tuesday. All three major U.S. indices, including S&P 500, Dow Jones Industrial Average and Nasdaq Composite, were […]
ETSY Price Returns