Etsy Inc. (ETSY): Price and Financial Metrics
ETSY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.01||52-week high||$149.91|
|Prev. close||$79.54||52-week low||$58.20|
|Day high||$80.01||Avg. volume||3,414,071|
|50-day MA||$67.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$85.48||Market Cap||9.58B|
ETSY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ETSY POWR Grades
- ETSY scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ETSY is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ETSY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10.62% of US stocks).
ETSY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ETSY is -4.36 -- better than just 3.27% of US stocks.
- ETSY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 3.76% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ETSY has reported earnings growth of -150.74%, putting it ahead of just 9.38% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ETSY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DVAX, DOCS, YELP, MOMO, and DOMO.
- ETSY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ETSY INC's official web site, go to www.etsy.com.
ETSY Valuation Summary
- ETSY's price/earnings ratio is 29.4; this is 82.61% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 105 months, ETSY's price/sales ratio has gone down 13.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ETSY.
ETSY Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 116.96%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 353.52%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 174.29%.
The table below shows ETSY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ETSY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ETSY has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.67% of graded US stocks.
- ETSY's asset turnover comes in at 0.763 -- ranking 197th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- TSRI, PCOM, and RRD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ETSY.
The table below shows ETSY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Etsy Inc. (ETSY) Company Bio
Etsy, Inc. is an American e-commerce company focused on handmade or vintage items and craft supplies. These items fall under a wide range of categories, including jewelry, bags, clothing, home décor and furniture, toys, art, as well as craft supplies and tools. Items described as vintage must be at least 20 years old. The site follows in the tradition of open craft fairs, giving sellers personal storefronts where they list their goods for a fee of US$0.20 per item. (Source:Wikipedia)
ETSY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ETSY Latest Social Stream
View Full ETSY Social Stream
Latest ETSY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ETSY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ETSY as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at 15 low cost products with high profit margins to sell online. If you want to skip our detailed analysis, you can go directly to 5 Low Cost Products With High Profit Margins To Sell Online. Zubale: An Emerging E-commerce Startup Zubale is an emerging e-commerce startup in […]
The last few years have been a roller-coaster for Etsy. The company grew at a phenomenal pace during the pandemic as sellers pivoted to face masks and other household essentials, making the marketplace a go-to shopping destination for many consumers. Etsy has been hammered by those headwinds, and its financial performance in the third quarter continued to toe the line between mediocre and poor.
Unravel Etsy's financial forecast with insights into profitability and growth in the online marketplace.
It's not hard to find compelling reasons to become a shareholder in this e-commerce marketplace.
Undervalued stocks need to have long-term viability beyond just low ratios, and these three stocks are adapting to changing times very well
ETSY Price Returns