Etsy, Inc. (ETSY): Price and Financial Metrics
ETSY Stock Summary
- ETSY's current price/earnings ratio is 54.69, which is higher than 86.23% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 147.29%, Etsy Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.92% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Etsy Inc comes in at 38.61%, a number that bests 86.68% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Etsy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FICO, RP, YELP, DLB, and RDFN.
- Visit ETSY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.etsy.com.
ETSY Stock Price Chart More Charts
ETSY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.44||52-week high||$73.35|
|Prev. close||$50.90||52-week low||$39.76|
|Day high||$51.62||Avg. volume||2,656,133|
|50-day MA||$43.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$56.42||Market Cap||6.10B|
Etsy, Inc. (ETSY) Company Bio
Etsy Inc., through its marketplace, enable people to connect, both online and offline, to make, sell and buy handmade and vintage items, art, and supplies, as well as regular items such as clothing, housewares, paper goods, candles, bags and purses, music, and wood-working items. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Brooklyn, New York.