Etsy Inc. (ETSY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ETSY POWR Grades
- ETSY scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89.95% of US stocks.
- ETSY's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ETSY's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.8% of US stocks).
ETSY Stock Summary
- ETSY INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 3.34% of US listed stocks.
- ETSY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.97% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ETSY has reported earnings growth of -228.82%, putting it ahead of just 6.84% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ETSY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EGLX, SATL, REKR, DM, and RENT.
- Visit ETSY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.etsy.com.
ETSY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ETSY's price/sales ratio is 150% higher, now standing at 7.
- ETSY's price/sales ratio has moved down 10 over the prior 95 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ETSY.
ETSY Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 353.52%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 261.55%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 116.96%.
The table below shows ETSY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ETSY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ETSY has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.67% of graded US stocks.
- ETSY's asset turnover comes in at 0.763 -- ranking 197th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- TSRI, PCOM, and RRD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ETSY.
The table below shows ETSY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ETSY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ETSY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$147.50||52-week high||$163.84|
|Prev. close||$148.20||52-week low||$67.01|
|Day high||$149.91||Avg. volume||2,869,048|
|50-day MA||$129.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$104.95||Market Cap||18.54B|
Etsy Inc. (ETSY) Company Bio
Etsy, Inc. is an American e-commerce company focused on handmade or vintage items and craft supplies. These items fall under a wide range of categories, including jewelry, bags, clothing, home décor and furniture, toys, art, as well as craft supplies and tools. Items described as vintage must be at least 20 years old. The site follows in the tradition of open craft fairs, giving sellers personal storefronts where they list their goods for a fee of US$0.20 per item. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ETSY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ETSY Latest Social Stream
View Full ETSY Social Stream
Latest ETSY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ETSY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ETSY as an investment opportunity.
Sales for Etsy creator Abby Misbin have skyrocketed since Beyoncé appeared in one of her disco-ball cowboy hats for the "Renaissance" tour poster.
Several analysts estimate that Etsy (NASDAQ: ETSY) could realize a 12-month upside of about 38%. Etsy is dominant in a remarkably targeted but underpenetrated segment of the overall e-commerce market. Of course, Etsy has also acquired other businesses in recent years that can fuel growth beyond the Etsy.com platform in the future, including music gear marketplace Reverb, apparel resale marketplace Depop, and Elo7, known widely as "The Etsy of Brazil."
Among the best stocks to buy and watch, Warren Buffett-led Berkshire Hathaway is approaching a new buy point in the ongoing market rally.
Dow Jones Slides On Strong January Jobs Report; Apple Reverses Higher; Alphabet, Amazon Drop On Earnings
The Dow Jones dropped 175 points Friday on a strong January jobs report. Apple stock reversed higher on earnings results.
The cure-all potion commonly known as MMS is, in essence, industrial grade bleach.
ETSY Price Returns