Etsy, Inc. (ETSY): Price and Financial Metrics
ETSY Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 54.69, Etsy Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 86.23% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 147.29%, Etsy Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.92% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ETSY's revenue has grown 38.61% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 86.68% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ETSY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FICO, RP, YELP, DLB, and RDFN.
- ETSY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Etsy Inc's official web site, go to www.etsy.com.
ETSY Stock Price Chart More Charts
ETSY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.39||52-week high||$73.35|
|Prev. close||$53.18||52-week low||$39.76|
|Day high||$55.47||Avg. volume||2,272,227|
|50-day MA||$47.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$54.65||Market Cap||6.44B|
Etsy, Inc. (ETSY) Company Bio
Etsy Inc., through its marketplace, enable people to connect, both online and offline, to make, sell and buy handmade and vintage items, art, and supplies, as well as regular items such as clothing, housewares, paper goods, candles, bags and purses, music, and wood-working items. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Brooklyn, New York.
ETSY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Etsy Inc. To summarize, we found that Etsy Inc ranked in the 94st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 3098.33% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Etsy Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.55 years, is 1.65% -- higher than 95.75% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Etsy Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than just 24.41% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|