Etsy Inc. (ETSY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ETSY POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ETSY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.71% of US stocks.
- ETSY's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ETSY ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
ETSY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ETSY is 3.71 -- better than 87.74% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 203.24, Etsy Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 87.76% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 114.03%, Etsy Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 90.81% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Etsy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SGH, HZNP, UPST, OMCL, and ECOM.
- ETSY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Etsy Inc's official web site, go to www.etsy.com.
ETSY Valuation Summary
- ETSY's EV/EBIT ratio is 54; this is 67.44% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 78 months, ETSY's price/earnings ratio has gone up 275.3.
- Over the past 78 months, ETSY's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ETSY.
ETSY Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 119.71%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 133.52%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 173.45%.
The table below shows ETSY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ETSY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ETSY has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.67% of graded US stocks.
- ETSY's asset turnover comes in at 0.763 -- ranking 197th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- TSRI, PCOM, and RRD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ETSY.
The table below shows ETSY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ETSY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ETSY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.25||52-week high||$307.75|
|Prev. close||$71.59||52-week low||$68.40|
|Day high||$78.71||Avg. volume||4,486,463|
|50-day MA||$108.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$179.39||Market Cap||9.95B|
Etsy Inc. (ETSY) Company Bio
Etsy, Inc. is an American e-commerce company focused on handmade or vintage items and craft supplies. These items fall under a wide range of categories, including jewelry, bags, clothing, home décor and furniture, toys, art, as well as craft supplies and tools. Items described as vintage must be at least 20 years old. The site follows in the tradition of open craft fairs, giving sellers personal storefronts where they list their goods for a fee of US$0.20 per item. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ETSY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ETSY Latest Social Stream
View Full ETSY Social Stream
Latest ETSY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Etsy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ETSY as an investment opportunity.
Guggenheim analyst Seth Sigman maintained a Buy rating on Etsy (ETSY – Research Report) on February 25 and set a price target of $230.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $148.94. According to TipRanks.com, Sigman 's ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of -8.2% and a 53.3% success rate. Sigman covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Revolve Group, Overstock, and thredUP. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Etsy with a $210.36 average price target, implying a 43.2% upside from current levels.
Etsy, Inc. (ETSY) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2022 17:00 ET Company Participants Deb Wasser - Vice President, Investor Relations Josh Silverman - Chief Executive Officer Rachel Glaser - Chief Financial Officer Presentation Deb Wasser Hi, everyone, and welcome to Etsy’s Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Earnings...
Losers page, we’ve identified the top 5 pre-market stock movers, as detailed below. 5 Biggest Movers Farfetch Limited (FTCH), the provider of a technology platform for the luxury fashion industry, was the biggest gainer in the pre-market session, jumping 29.6% at the time of writing. The company reported a lower-than-expected fourth-quarter 2021 loss though revenue missed expectations. Additionally, Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) of $1.3 billion surged 22%.
E-commerce platform Etsy reported Q4 earnings.
Block, Coinbase, Etsy and Foot Locker were our top stock trades for Monday.
ETSY Price Returns