Etsy, Inc. (ETSY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ETSY POWR Grades
- ETSY scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ETSY is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ETSY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 6.95% of US stocks).
ETSY Stock Summary
- ETSY has a higher market value than 90.21% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $25,794,201,238.
- Over the past twelve months, ETSY has reported earnings growth of 518.38%, putting it ahead of 95.92% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ETSY's revenue has grown 133.52% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.29% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Etsy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TER, GTLS, PIPR, OCUL, and EYE.
- Visit ETSY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.etsy.com.
ETSY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ETSY's price/earnings ratio is 27.66% higher, now standing at 50.3.
- ETSY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 386.7 over the prior 76 months.
- ETSY's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.2 over the prior 76 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ETSY.
ETSY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ETSY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$198.27||52-week high||$251.86|
|Prev. close||$202.94||52-week low||$103.06|
|Day high||$204.11||Avg. volume||3,124,449|
|50-day MA||$181.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$184.25||Market Cap||25.20B|
Etsy, Inc. (ETSY) Company Bio
Etsy Inc., through its marketplace, enable people to connect, both online and offline, to make, sell and buy handmade and vintage items, art, and supplies, as well as regular items such as clothing, housewares, paper goods, candles, bags and purses, music, and wood-working items. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Brooklyn, New York.
ETSY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Etsy Inc. To summarize, we found that Etsy Inc ranked in the 92th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 1597.5% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Etsy Inc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Etsy Inc over the past 5.18 years is 1.4%; that's better than 88.96% of cash flow producing equities in the Technology sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 5% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 18.49% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- ETSY's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 46.76% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ETSY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ETSY Latest Social Stream
View Full ETSY Social Stream
Latest ETSY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Etsy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ETSY as an investment opportunity.
Etsy (ETSY) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Etsy has been a beneficiary of the pandemic-fueled surge in online shopping, but the stock cratered after reporting first-quarter earnings that beat estimates as it warned of slower growth.
WWF International President Pavan Sukhdev joins 'Influencers with Andy Serwer' to discuss the environmental impact of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.
Based on the Tesla founder's comments and actions, these equities seem to be tailor-made candidates for Elon Musk’s stocks.
Founder Anni Noel-Johnson says as it grows it is looking to hire TikTok-literate millennials, recruiting from brands that are doing a good job of talking to that audience such as Soho House and Selfridges.
ETSY Price Returns