Etsy, Inc. (ETSY): Price and Financial Metrics
ETSY Stock Summary
- ETSY has a higher market value than 90.7% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $26,440,096,134.
- Over the past twelve months, ETSY has reported earnings growth of 288.44%, putting it ahead of 94.47% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Etsy Inc comes in at 110.86%, a number that bests 95.25% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Etsy Inc are APPS, HEAR, STMP, MASI, and CXDO.
- ETSY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Etsy Inc's official web site, go to www.etsy.com.
ETSY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ETSY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$210.28||52-week high||$251.86|
|Prev. close||$209.76||52-week low||$61.31|
|Day high||$215.46||Avg. volume||3,241,128|
|50-day MA||$213.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$163.13||Market Cap||26.73B|
Etsy, Inc. (ETSY) Company Bio
Etsy Inc., through its marketplace, enable people to connect, both online and offline, to make, sell and buy handmade and vintage items, art, and supplies, as well as regular items such as clothing, housewares, paper goods, candles, bags and purses, music, and wood-working items. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Brooklyn, New York.
ETSY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Etsy Inc. To summarize, we found that Etsy Inc ranked in the 90th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 1154.33%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Etsy Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Etsy Inc over the past 4.99 years is 1.41%; that's higher than 87.93% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 4% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 15.52% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- ETSY's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 45.4% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ETSY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ETSY Latest Social Stream
View Full ETSY Social Stream
Latest ETSY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Etsy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ETSY as an investment opportunity.
April 20 Doge Day brings more volatility to Dogecoin.
Sales on Etsy more than doubled in 2020, Silverman says. Ten thousand sellers sold handmade face masks on the site.
SQ stock, RH stock and Williams Sonoma lead this list of 27 fastest-growing stocks expecting 100% to 4,900% EPS gains in the first quarter.
Etsy, Top-Rated Stock Near Buy Point Ahead Of Earnings, Aims To Hold Onto Coronavirus Recovery Gains
Although the pandemic slammed most companies, a select group including Etsy, Amazon.com and Zoom Video Communications not only survived. IBD 50 member Etsy is forming a base offering a 251.96 entry just ahead of its next quarterly EPS report, expected on May 5. With the Covid virus on the run for now and businesses reopening, the question is: Can Etsy hold onto the market share gains of the past year?
TE Connectivity's (TEL) fiscal second-quarter results benefit from solid momentum across its Communications and Transportation segments.
ETSY Price Returns