Etsy, Inc. (ETSY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ETSY POWR Grades
- ETSY scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ETSY is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- ETSY ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
ETSY Stock Summary
- ETSY has a higher market value than 90.63% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $29,869,592,556.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 169.94%, Etsy Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.59% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ETSY's revenue has grown 91.01% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.71% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Etsy Inc are NARI, HEAR, LOGI, HZNP, and OMCL.
- ETSY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Etsy Inc's official web site, go to www.etsy.com.
ETSY Valuation Summary
- ETSY's EV/EBIT ratio is 54; this is 67.44% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 78 months, ETSY's price/earnings ratio has gone up 275.3.
- Over the past 78 months, ETSY's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ETSY.
ETSY Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 571.83%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 753.85%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 602.22%.
The table below shows ETSY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ETSY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ETSY has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.52% of graded US stocks.
- ETSY's asset turnover comes in at 0.826 -- ranking 176th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- NCMI, MODN, and LTRPA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ETSY.
The table below shows ETSY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ETSY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ETSY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$252.57||52-week high||$253.05|
|Prev. close||$241.27||52-week low||$113.49|
|Day high||$253.05||Avg. volume||2,886,132|
|50-day MA||$214.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$201.36||Market Cap||31.97B|
Etsy, Inc. (ETSY) Company Bio
Etsy Inc., through its marketplace, enable people to connect, both online and offline, to make, sell and buy handmade and vintage items, art, and supplies, as well as regular items such as clothing, housewares, paper goods, candles, bags and purses, music, and wood-working items. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Brooklyn, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ETSY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ETSY Latest Social Stream
View Full ETSY Social Stream
Latest ETSY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Etsy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ETSY as an investment opportunity.
Etsy, Inc. is the online platform for unique gifts and more. In our last review of ETSY on August 9 we were still long with a $170 stop, so traders should be in a good place now. Let's check the charts again.
ContextLogic has seen its stock get buried over the past few months and with good reason.
With easy-to-use video tools and a key e-commerce partnership, perhaps Squarespace can keep growing its top line.
ETSY is up nearly 30% so far in 2021
NEW YORK, Oct. 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for MRK, AMD, BABA, TGT, and ETSY. Click a link below then choose between in-depth options trade idea report or a stock score report. Options Report Ideal trade ideas on up to seven different
ETSY Price Returns