Entasis Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (ETTX): Price and Financial Metrics
ETTX Stock Summary
- ETTX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.3 -- higher than merely 5.58% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Entasis Therapeutics Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on September 26, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 2.85% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Entasis Therapeutics Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about only 6.62% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Entasis Therapeutics Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CLDX, NOVN, ACIU, ORMP, and UMRX.
- Visit ETTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.entasistx.com.
ETTX Stock Price Chart More Charts
ETTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.77||52-week high||$9.25|
|Prev. close||$2.71||52-week low||$1.75|
|Day high||$2.85||Avg. volume||22,764|
|50-day MA||$2.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.81||Market Cap||40.48M|
Entasis Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (ETTX) Company Bio
Entasis Therapeutics Inc. discovers and develops antibacterials to fight diseases caused by multidrug-resistant bacteria. It offers ETX2514, a broad-spectrum and potent inhibitor of class A, C, and D beta-lactamases that has activity against Acinetobacter baumannii, a gram-negative bacterium that causes severe infections, which are associated with high mortality; ETX0914, a novel oral antibiotic for the treatment of uncomplicated gonorrhea; and a drug discovery platform that focuses on developing novel antibacterials targeting serious gram-negative infections, such as pneumonia, infections of the blood, urinary tract infections, and infections following surgery. Entasis Therapeutics Inc. has strategic development collaboration with Zai Lab Limited. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts. Entasis Therapeutics Inc. operates as a subsidiary of AstraZeneca PLC.