Entasis Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (ETTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ETTX Stock Summary
- Entasis Therapeutics Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on September 26, 2018, making it an older stock than only 4.39% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Entasis Therapeutics Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about only 5.61% of US stocks.
- Entasis Therapeutics Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -75.63%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 6.2% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Entasis Therapeutics Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CBIO, CDTX, LOGC, VCNX, and PULM.
- ETTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Entasis Therapeutics Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.entasistx.com.
ETTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ETTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.11||52-week high||$3.74|
|Prev. close||$2.91||52-week low||$1.58|
|Day high||$3.50||Avg. volume||318,454|
|50-day MA||$2.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.52||Market Cap||147.13M|
Entasis Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (ETTX) Company Bio
Entasis Therapeutics Inc. discovers and develops antibacterials to fight diseases caused by multidrug-resistant bacteria. It offers ETX2514, a broad-spectrum and potent inhibitor of class A, C, and D beta-lactamases that has activity against Acinetobacter baumannii, a gram-negative bacterium that causes severe infections, which are associated with high mortality; ETX0914, a novel oral antibiotic for the treatment of uncomplicated gonorrhea; and a drug discovery platform that focuses on developing novel antibacterials targeting serious gram-negative infections, such as pneumonia, infections of the blood, urinary tract infections, and infections following surgery. Entasis Therapeutics Inc. has strategic development collaboration with Zai Lab Limited. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts. Entasis Therapeutics Inc. operates as a subsidiary of AstraZeneca PLC.
Most Popular Stories View All
ETTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ETTX Latest Social Stream
View Full ETTX Social Stream
Latest ETTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Entasis Therapeutics Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ETTX as an investment opportunity.
Publication Details the Discovery and Preclinical Profile of ETX0462, a First-in-Class Candidate Against Multidrug-Resistant PathogensWALTHAM, Mass., Sept. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Entasis Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: ETTX), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of novel antibacterial products, today announced the publication of a profile of the company’s ETX0462 candidate in the prestigious scientific journal Nature (DOI: 10.1038/s41586-0
WALTHAM, Mass., Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Entasis Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: ETTX), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of novel antibacterial products, announced today that management will participate in the upcoming H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference. Details of the Company’s participation are as follows: Conference: H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment ConferenceDates: September 13-15, 2021Format:
We can readily understand why investors are attracted to unprofitable companies. For example, although...
-Management to Host Conference Call on August 12 at 8am ET-
Virtual Event to be Held Tuesday, August 24 at 10am Eastern Time
ETTX Price Returns