Entasis Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (ETTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ETTX Stock Summary
- Entasis Therapeutics Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on September 26, 2018, making it an older stock than only 4.39% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Entasis Therapeutics Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about only 5.61% of US stocks.
- Entasis Therapeutics Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -75.63%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 6.2% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Entasis Therapeutics Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CBIO, CDTX, LOGC, VCNX, and PULM.
- ETTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Entasis Therapeutics Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.entasistx.com.
ETTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ETTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.72||52-week high||$4.25|
|Prev. close||$2.69||52-week low||$1.58|
|Day high||$2.74||Avg. volume||398,858|
|50-day MA||$2.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.37||Market Cap||101.48M|
Entasis Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (ETTX) Company Bio
Entasis Therapeutics Inc. discovers and develops antibacterials to fight diseases caused by multidrug-resistant bacteria. It offers ETX2514, a broad-spectrum and potent inhibitor of class A, C, and D beta-lactamases that has activity against Acinetobacter baumannii, a gram-negative bacterium that causes severe infections, which are associated with high mortality; ETX0914, a novel oral antibiotic for the treatment of uncomplicated gonorrhea; and a drug discovery platform that focuses on developing novel antibacterials targeting serious gram-negative infections, such as pneumonia, infections of the blood, urinary tract infections, and infections following surgery. Entasis Therapeutics Inc. has strategic development collaboration with Zai Lab Limited. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts. Entasis Therapeutics Inc. operates as a subsidiary of AstraZeneca PLC.
ETTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ETTX Latest Social Stream
View Full ETTX Social Stream
Latest ETTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Entasis Therapeutics Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ETTX as an investment opportunity.
Welcome back, traders!
– ATTACK Phase 3 topline data readout remains on track for second half of 2021 – – Strengthened balance sheet with $20M financing – WALTHAM, Mass., May 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Entasis Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: ETTX), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of novel antibacterial products, announced today its first quarter 2021 financial results and provided a business update. “Through the dedication of our employees and partners, we have maintained momentum in our Phase 3 registrational trials addressing multidrug-resistant Acinetobacter infections and uncomplicated gonorrhea,” commented Manos Perros, President and Chief Executive Officer of Entasis Therapeutics. “We are especially encouraged by the progress achieved in ATTACK, ...
WALTHAM, Mass., Jan. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Entasis Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: ETTX), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of novel antibacterial products, today announced that Dr. Manos Perros, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company, will present at the virtual H.C. Wainwright BioConnect 2021 Conference being held January 11-14, 2021. The Company’s presentation will be available on demand starting Monday, January 11th, 2021 at 6:00 AM ET, to those attending the conference virtually.About Entasis Entasis is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel antibacterial products to treat serious infections caused by multidrug-resistant Gram-negative...
We can readily understand why investors are attracted to unprofitable companies. For example, biotech and mining...
WALTHAM, Mass., Nov. 05, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Entasis Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: ETTX), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused…
ETTX Price Returns