Euronav NV Ordinary Shares (EURN): Price and Financial Metrics
EURN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EURN is currently 3,021.74, higher than 99.94% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Euronav NV's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 9.18% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, EURN has reported earnings growth of -145.96%, putting it ahead of merely 9.66% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Euronav NV, a group of peers worth examining would be SPB, CDNA, RPD, IHT, and BNSO.
- Visit EURN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.euronav.com.
EURN Stock Price Chart More Charts
EURN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.74||52-week high||$13.21|
|Prev. close||$11.57||52-week low||$7.21|
|Day high||$11.95||Avg. volume||2,721,617|
|50-day MA||$11.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.73||Market Cap||2.58B|
Euronav NV Ordinary Shares (EURN) Company Bio
Euronav NV owns, operates, and manages a fleet of vessels for the transportation and storage of crude oil and petroleum products worldwide. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Antwerp, Belgium.