Euronav NV Ordinary Shares (EURN): Price and Financial Metrics
EURN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.89, Euronav NV P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 2.13% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Euronav NV is higher than just 6.44% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Euronav NV's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 53.91%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.45% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Euronav NV are TNK, DCP, NMM, TRMD, and APLE.
- Visit EURN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.euronav.com.
EURN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EURN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.36||52-week high||$12.47|
|Prev. close||$8.37||52-week low||$7.20|
|Day high||$8.43||Avg. volume||1,516,304|
|50-day MA||$9.02||Dividend yield||0.96%|
|200-day MA||$8.77||Market Cap||1.84B|
Euronav NV Ordinary Shares (EURN) Company Bio
Euronav NV owns, operates, and manages a fleet of vessels for the transportation and storage of crude oil and petroleum products worldwide. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Antwerp, Belgium.
EURN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Euronav NV with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Euronav NV ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 130.33%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Euronav NV ended up being:
- 51% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 18.53% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 49% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 81.43% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than merely 23.14% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EURN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EURN Latest Social Stream
View Full EURN Social Stream
Latest EURN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Euronav NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EURN as an investment opportunity.
The oil tanker industry is involved in the transportation and storage of crude oil, natural gas, and related products. Companies in the industry own, operate, or lease various types of oil tankers and facilities. Depressed demand for oil due to the COVID-19 pandemic has reduced demand for oil transportation.
The market for moving oil across the world’s oceans is currently so bad that owners of the industry’s biggest supertankers are actually subsidizing the delivery of cargoes.Strange to think, then, that shares of two of the market’s biggest pureplay owners -- Euronav NV and Frontline Ltd. -- have been steadily rallying since early February. It’s because the oil tanker sector is emerging as a hot coronavirus vaccine play.The coronavirus has ravaged both global oil demand and supply, rendering the fees that owners charge for individual cargo deliveries little short of disastrous. But industry executives, shipbrokers and analysts all say there’s reason to be bullish: the more oil is kept off the market now, the harder the snapback will be as vaccination programs help to revive global oil dem...
In this article, we shared our list of the 11 best oil tanker stocks to buy now. You can skip our analysis of the oil tanker industry and its demand growth and go to 5 Best Oil Tanker Stocks To Buy Now. The boom of the oil tanker industry is undeniable, as the world has […]
In this article, we are going to list the 12 largest oil tanker companies in the world. Click to skip ahead and jump to the 5 largest oil tanker companies in the world. An oil tanker also called a petroleum tanker is a large ship designed to carry oil and its products in bulk to transport it […]
Analysts also recommend these companies
EURN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EURNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Euronav NV's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!