Euronav NV Ordinary Shares (EURN): Price and Financial Metrics
EURN Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Euronav NV is higher than 99.94% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Euronav NV's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 9.05% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Euronav NV is reporting a growth rate of -145.96%; that's higher than merely 9.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Euronav NV are DCP, GLBS, TNP, OSB, and SNDE.
- Visit EURN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.euronav.com.
EURN Stock Price Chart More Charts
EURN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.50||52-week high||$13.21|
|Prev. close||$11.02||52-week low||$7.21|
|Day high||$10.50||Avg. volume||2,669,651|
|50-day MA||$9.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.91||Market Cap||2.09B|
Euronav NV Ordinary Shares (EURN) Company Bio
Euronav NV owns, operates, and manages a fleet of vessels for the transportation and storage of crude oil and petroleum products worldwide. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Antwerp, Belgium.