Euronav NV Ordinary Shares (EURN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EURN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EURN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.57% of US stocks.
- EURN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- EURN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
EURN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.04, Euronav NV P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 3.72% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Euronav NV is higher than just 6.53% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Euronav NV's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 51.8%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EURN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TNK, AGO, SSRM, NMM, and SM.
- Visit EURN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.euronav.com.
EURN Valuation Summary
- EURN's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 0% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 79 months, EURN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 61.3.
- EURN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 61.3 over the prior 79 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EURN.
EURN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 115213.32%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 121.31%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 35.09%.
The table below shows EURN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EURN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EURN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.40||52-week high||$10.33|
|Prev. close||$8.56||52-week low||$7.20|
|Day high||$8.46||Avg. volume||1,400,210|
|50-day MA||$9.15||Dividend yield||0.92%|
|200-day MA||$8.69||Market Cap||1.69B|
Euronav NV Ordinary Shares (EURN) Company Bio
Euronav NV owns, operates, and manages a fleet of vessels for the transportation and storage of crude oil and petroleum products worldwide. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Antwerp, Belgium.
EURN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Euronav NV. To summarize, we found that Euronav NV ranked in the 90th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for EURN, they are:
- Euronav NV's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 5% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Euronav NV's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 24.21% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 7.44% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EURN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EURN Latest Social Stream
View Full EURN Social Stream
Latest EURN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Euronav NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EURN as an investment opportunity.
Each forward-looking statement speaks only as of the date of the particular statement, and the company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. Thank you, Brian.
In this article, we shared our list of the 11 best oil tanker stocks to buy now. You can skip our analysis of the oil tanker industry and its demand growth and go to 5 Best Oil Tanker Stocks To Buy Now. The boom of the oil tanker industry is undeniable, as the world has […]
Leading LPG, LNG, Crude and Product Shipping Companies Presenting at Capital Link’s 15th Annual International Shipping Forum Tuesday & Wednesday, March 2 & 3, 2021
SAILING INTO RECOVERY Complimentary Registration 2 Days – 21 Virtual Sessions – 90 speakers – 46 shipping companies NEW YORK, Feb. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Senior executives from leading publicly listed LPG, LNG, Crude and Product shipping companies will discuss the trends, developments and outlook of the global energy and shipping markets. The panels will take place at Capital Link’s 15th Annual International Shipping Forum, which will be hosted as a Digital Conference on Tuesday, March 2 and Wednesday, March 3, 2021, from 8:00am – 4:00pm EST. Registration is complimentary. The conference will feature senior executives from 46 leading maritime companies, financiers and industry participants. The event is organized in partnership with Citi and in cooperation with Nasdaq and NYSE. 1x...
On February 4, 2021, Euronav (NYSE:EURN) announced shareholders can expect to receive a dividend payable on March 5, 2021. The stock will then go ex-dividend 1 business day(s) before the record date. The ex-dividend date for Euronav is set for February 24, 2021. The company's current dividend payout sits at $0.03, equating to a dividend yield of 1.46% at current price levels. The Significance Of An Ex-Dividend Date Ex-dividend dates signal when company shares cease to trade with their current dividend payouts. There is a small intermission period before companies announce new dividends. Usually, a company's ex-dividend date falls one business day before its record date. Investors should keep this in mind when purchasing stocks because buying them on or after ex-dividend dates does not q...
45 Leading Shipping Companies to Present at Capital Link’s 15th Annual International Shipping Forum, Tuesday & Wednesday, March 2 & 3, 2021
SAILING INTO RECOVERYComplimentary Registration 2 Days – 21 Virtual Sessions – 82 speakers – 45 shipping companies NEW YORK, Feb. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Link will be hosting its 15th Annual International Shipping Forum as a Digital Conference on Tuesday, March 2 and Wednesday, March 3, 2021, from 8:00am – 4:00pm EST. The event is organized in partnership with Citi and in cooperation with Nasdaq and NYSE. Registration is complimentary. Over the course of 2 days, the Forum will feature 82 senior executives from leading maritime companies, financiers and industry participants and will examine the macroeconomic issues that are shaping and transforming the international shipping markets today, offering a comprehensive review and outlook of the various shipping markets, made mor...
EURN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|