Euronav NV Ordinary Shares (EURN): Price and Financial Metrics
EURN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EURN is currently 2,979.88, higher than 99.91% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Euronav NV's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 9.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Euronav NV is reporting a growth rate of -145.96%; that's higher than just 9.47% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Euronav NV are CDNA, SHOP, EVBG, TAYD, and PLUS.
- Visit EURN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.euronav.com.
EURN Stock Price Chart More Charts
EURN Price/Volume Stats
Euronav NV Ordinary Shares (EURN) Company Bio
Euronav NV owns, operates, and manages a fleet of vessels for the transportation and storage of crude oil and petroleum products worldwide. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Antwerp, Belgium.