Euronav NV Ordinary Shares (EURN): Price and Financial Metrics
EURN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Euronav NV's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 8.06% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 65.79%, Euronav NV's debt growth rate surpasses 86.32% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EURN comes in at 15.36% -- higher than that of 88.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EURN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DCP, CMCT, GEL, GLOP, and WRI.
- EURN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Euronav NV's official web site, go to www.euronav.com.
EURN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EURN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.09||52-week high||$12.47|
|Prev. close||$9.05||52-week low||$7.20|
|Day high||$9.19||Avg. volume||1,360,718|
|50-day MA||$8.53||Dividend yield||0.88%|
|200-day MA||$8.83||Market Cap||2.00B|
Euronav NV Ordinary Shares (EURN) Company Bio
Euronav NV owns, operates, and manages a fleet of vessels for the transportation and storage of crude oil and petroleum products worldwide. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Antwerp, Belgium.
EURN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for EURN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Euronav NV ranked in the 70th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Euronav NV ended up being:
- As a business, EURN is generating more cash flow than 75.39% of positive cash flow stocks in the Energy.
- 53% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 20.31% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Euronav NV's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 23.43% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EURN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EURN Latest Social Stream
View Full EURN Social Stream
Latest EURN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Euronav NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EURN as an investment opportunity.
Leading LPG, LNG, Crude and Product Shipping Companies Presenting at Capital Link’s 15th Annual International Shipping Forum Tuesday & Wednesday, March 2 & 3, 2021
SAILING INTO RECOVERY Complimentary Registration 2 Days – 21 Virtual Sessions – 90 speakers – 46 shipping companies NEW YORK, Feb. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Senior executives from leading publicly listed LPG, LNG, Crude and Product shipping companies will discuss the trends, developments and outlook of the global energy and shipping markets. The panels will take place at Capital Link’s 15th Annual International Shipping Forum, which will be hosted as a Digital Conference on Tuesday, March 2 and Wednesday, March 3, 2021, from 8:00am – 4:00pm EST. Registration is complimentary. The conference will feature senior executives from 46 leading maritime companies, financiers and industry participants. The event is organized in partnership with Citi and in cooperation with Nasdaq and NYSE. 1x...
(Pexels) Tanker stocks have been stuck in a wave-like trading pattern for most of the past decade. In general, the past decade has been difficult for the industry due to low charter rates. Much of this has come from a collapse in crude oil imports into the U.S. due to...
Euronav (EURN): Q4 GAAP EPS of -$0.29 misses by $0.06.Revenue of $138.44M (-61.0% Y/Y) beats by $13.64M.Press Release...
The oil tanker industry is in ‘cash burn mode’ as fuel demand continues to falter, and the road to recovery may wind up being longer than expected
Euronav NV (NYSE:EURN) announced a quarterly dividend on Tuesday, November 10th, Wall Street Journal reports. Shareholders of record on Friday, November 20th will be paid a dividend of 0.09 per share by the shipping company on Monday, November 30th. This represents a $0.36 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 4.38%. The ex-dividend […]
EURN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EURNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Euronav NV's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!