Everbridge, Inc. (EVBG): Price and Financial Metrics
EVBG Stock Summary
- Everbridge Inc's stock had its IPO on September 16, 2016, making it an older stock than merely 10.22% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EVBG is currently 1,798.22, higher than 99.85% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 13.15, Everbridge Inc has a higher such ratio than 92.31% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Everbridge Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SRDX, CDNA, TAYD, PLUS, and AVLR.
- EVBG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Everbridge Inc's official web site, go to www.everbridge.com.
EVBG Stock Price Chart More Charts
EVBG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.26||52-week high||$104.22|
|Prev. close||$80.75||52-week low||$46.36|
|Day high||$80.92||Avg. volume||530,604|
|50-day MA||$77.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$79.65||Market Cap||2.71B|
Everbridge, Inc. (EVBG) Company Bio
Everbridge, Inc., a software company, provides critical communications and enterprise safety applications that enable customers to automate and accelerate the process of keeping people safe and businesses running during critical events. Its SaaS-based platform enables its customers to deliver messaging to a large group of people during critical situations. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Burlington, Massachusetts.