Everbridge, Inc. (EVBG): Price and Financial Metrics
EVBG Stock Summary
- Everbridge Inc's stock had its IPO on September 16, 2016, making it an older stock than only 11.25% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EVBG is currently 229.38, higher than 98.74% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 15.97, Everbridge Inc has a higher such ratio than 92.65% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Everbridge Inc are CLDR, COUP, INST, ZEN, and GKOS.
- Visit EVBG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.everbridge.com.
EVBG Stock Price Chart More Charts
EVBG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$104.97||52-week high||$105.99|
|Prev. close||$101.04||52-week low||$59.85|
|Day high||$105.16||Avg. volume||458,314|
|50-day MA||$86.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$82.99||Market Cap||3.55B|
Everbridge, Inc. (EVBG) Company Bio
Everbridge, Inc., a software company, provides critical communications and enterprise safety applications that enable customers to automate and accelerate the process of keeping people safe and businesses running during critical events. Its SaaS-based platform enables its customers to deliver messaging to a large group of people during critical situations. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Burlington, Massachusetts.
EVBG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for EVBG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Everbridge Inc ranked in the 0st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Everbridge Inc, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is -6.27; that's higher than merely 12.54% of US stocks in the Technology sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Everbridge Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|