Everbridge, Inc. (EVBG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVBG POWR Grades
- EVBG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 38.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EVBG is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- EVBG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
EVBG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for EVBG is currently 153.55, higher than 97.28% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- EVBG's price/sales ratio is 18.15; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.1% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that EVBG's revenue has grown 35.72% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 85.12% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EVBG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are QTWO, BL, PD, PSTG, and NSTG.
- Visit EVBG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.everbridge.com.
EVBG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, EVBG's price/sales ratio is 222.64% higher, now standing at 17.1.
- Over the past 59 months, EVBG's price/earnings ratio has gone down 26.
- EVBG's price/sales ratio has moved up 11 over the prior 59 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVBG.
EVBG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVBG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$138.54||52-week high||$178.98|
|Prev. close||$140.70||52-week low||$100.17|
|Day high||$141.61||Avg. volume||496,662|
|50-day MA||$128.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$131.93||Market Cap||5.22B|
Everbridge, Inc. (EVBG) Company Bio
Everbridge, Inc., a software company, provides critical communications and enterprise safety applications that enable customers to automate and accelerate the process of keeping people safe and businesses running during critical events. Its SaaS-based platform enables its customers to deliver messaging to a large group of people during critical situations. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Burlington, Massachusetts.
EVBG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for EVBG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Everbridge Inc ranked in the 22th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for EVBG, they are:
- Everbridge Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.93. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 13.08% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 11. This value is greater than 86.46% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EVBG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVBG Latest Social Stream
View Full EVBG Social Stream
Latest EVBG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Everbridge Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVBG as an investment opportunity.
BURLINGTON, Mass., July 26, 2021--Everbridge, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVBG), the global leader in critical event management (CEM), today announced its next-generation 911 solution designed to improve emergency dispatch in the United States. Through a partnership with RapidSOS, Everbridge 911 Connect™, an extension of the company’s CEM for Public Safety solutions, delivers enhanced location accuracy and provides unique caller identification information on wireless 911 calls, leveraging an expanded life saf
Fortinet Selects Everbridge Critical Event Management (CEM) for Enterprise-wide Global Business Continuity
BURLINGTON, Mass., July 20, 2021--Everbridge, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVBG), the global leader in critical event management (CEM), today announced that Fortinet, a global enterprise cybersecurity leader, will adopt Everbridge CEM.
Everbridge Selected to Power Countrywide Public Warning System in Estonia, ‘the Most Advanced Digital Society in the World’
OSLO, Norway, July 19, 2021--Everbridge, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVBG), the global leader in critical event management (CEM), today announced that Estonia selected the company’s countrywide Public Warning solution to help keep its residents and visitors safe and informed in the event of an emergency. Home to 1.3 million residents and a popular destination for 3.2 million annual tourists, Wired magazine named Estonia ‘the most advanced digital society in the world.’ Estonia built an efficient, secure and t
BURLINGTON, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Everbridge, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVBG), the global leader in critical event management (CEM), today announced that David Meredith ranked among Comparablys 2021 Best CEOs for Diversity for largest companies. Meredith ranked alongside peers from industry leaders including Zoom, Adobe, IBM, Google, Microsoft, Uber and Ford Motor Company. Comparably, a leading workplace culture site measuring employee sentiment, compiled its annual Best CEOs for Diversity to shine a
BURLINGTON, Mass., July 14, 2021--Everbridge, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVBG), the global leader in critical event management (CEM), today announced that David Meredith ranked among Comparably’s "2021 Best CEOs for Diversity" for largest companies. Meredith ranked alongside peers from industry leaders including Zoom, Adobe, IBM, Google, Microsoft, Uber and Ford Motor Company.
EVBG Price Returns