Everbridge, Inc. (EVBG): Price and Financial Metrics
EVBG Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Everbridge Inc is higher than 99.67% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 20.89, Everbridge Inc has a higher such ratio than 95.04% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 355.21%, Everbridge Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.35% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Everbridge Inc are HUBS, VCRA, NEWR, PSTG, and ZUO.
- Visit EVBG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.everbridge.com.
EVBG Stock Price Chart More Charts
EVBG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$98.06||52-week high||$133.62|
|Prev. close||$100.69||52-week low||$59.85|
|Day high||$102.75||Avg. volume||616,320|
|50-day MA||$103.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$87.15||Market Cap||3.36B|
Everbridge, Inc. (EVBG) Company Bio
Everbridge, Inc., a software company, provides critical communications and enterprise safety applications that enable customers to automate and accelerate the process of keeping people safe and businesses running during critical events. Its SaaS-based platform enables its customers to deliver messaging to a large group of people during critical situations. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Burlington, Massachusetts.