Everbridge, Inc. (EVBG): Price and Financial Metrics
EVBG Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Everbridge Inc is higher than 98.19% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 17.43, Everbridge Inc has a higher such ratio than 88.49% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that EVBG's revenue has grown 34.98% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 86.03% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Everbridge Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PD, EB, AYX, WKEY, and FUV.
- Visit EVBG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.everbridge.com.
EVBG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVBG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$132.38||52-week high||$178.98|
|Prev. close||$130.38||52-week low||$100.17|
|Day high||$133.93||Avg. volume||501,833|
|50-day MA||$137.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$134.33||Market Cap||4.98B|
Everbridge, Inc. (EVBG) Company Bio
Everbridge, Inc., a software company, provides critical communications and enterprise safety applications that enable customers to automate and accelerate the process of keeping people safe and businesses running during critical events. Its SaaS-based platform enables its customers to deliver messaging to a large group of people during critical situations. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Burlington, Massachusetts.
EVBG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for EVBG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Everbridge Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 100%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for EVBG, they are:
- In the past 3.93 years, Everbridge Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.01%; that's higher than merely 15.21% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Everbridge Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.97. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 14.79% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EVBG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVBG Latest Social Stream
View Full EVBG Social Stream
Latest EVBG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Everbridge Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVBG as an investment opportunity.
The U.S. Army Extends Everbridge Software Solutions to Power JARVISS, the Department of Defense’s (DoD’s) Enterprise System for Threat Visibility
Everbridge, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVBG), the global leader in critical event management (CEM), today announced that the U.S. Army signed a new three-year contract for its software solutions to power JARVISS, the U.S. DoD’s enterprise system for threat visibility. The new contract also includes two U.S. Air Force (USAF) major and subordinate commands – Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC) and Air Force North (AFNORTH), which committed to adopting JARVISS to advance their respective threat information sharing and analytics capabilities.
Everbridge, a software company, has agreed to snap up xMatters, a service reliability platform, in a cash-and-stock deal worth $240 million, to enhance services for clients. Everbridge (EVBG) CEO David Meredith said, “Everbridge provides the leading CEM platform for enabling an enterprise-wide, common operating environment for organizations to manage all digital and physical incidents across a single pane of glass. The addition of xMatters enhances our CEM for Digital offering within our broader, integrated solution suite, increasing the ROI for our CEM customers related to use cases for IT Service Operations, Cybersecurity and DevOps incident response.
Everbridge (EVBG) gears up to acquire software maker, xMatters to enhance its IT Alerting and Incident Management offerings.
Everbridge, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVBG) and xMatters today announced that the two companies have signed a definitive agreement for Everbridge to acquire xMatters for a purchase price of approximately $240 million in cash and stock, pending regulatory review and other customary closing conditions.
We at Insider Monkey have gone over 887 13F filings that hedge funds and prominent investors are required to file by the SEC The 13F filings show the funds’ and investors’ portfolio positions as of December 31st. In this article, we look at what those funds think of Everbridge, Inc. (NASDAQ:EVBG) based on that data. […]
EVBG Price Returns
Continue Researching EVBGWant to do more research on Everbridge Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!