Everbridge, Inc. (EVBG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVBG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where EVBG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.63% of US stocks.
- EVBG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- EVBG's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 19.4% of US stocks).
EVBG Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 132.7, EVERBRIDGE INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 82.57% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for EVERBRIDGE INC is higher than 90.55% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 4.45 for EVERBRIDGE INC; that's greater than it is for 77.8% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EVBG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UCL, LVOX, SONX, SHPW, and DIBS.
- Visit EVBG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.everbridge.com.
EVBG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, EVBG's price/sales ratio is 7.69% higher, now standing at 2.8.
- Over the past 77 months, EVBG's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVBG.
EVBG Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -2.54%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 733.53%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 314.93%.
The table below shows EVBG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EVBG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVBG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.1% of graded US stocks.
- EVBG's asset turnover comes in at 0.277 -- ranking 450th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- CYBR, CTK, and NVEE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EVBG.
The table below shows EVBG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EVBG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVBG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.62||52-week high||$56.58|
|Prev. close||$31.62||52-week low||$24.10|
|Day high||$31.62||Avg. volume||396,557|
|50-day MA||$30.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.68||Market Cap||1.26B|
Everbridge, Inc. (EVBG) Company Bio
Everbridge, Inc., a software company, provides critical communications and enterprise safety applications that enable customers to automate and accelerate the process of keeping people safe and businesses running during critical events. Its SaaS-based platform enables its customers to deliver messaging to a large group of people during critical situations. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Burlington, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVBG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVBG Latest Social Stream
View Full EVBG Social Stream
Latest EVBG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVERBRIDGE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVBG as an investment opportunity.
BURLINGTON, Mass., January 25, 2023--Everbridge, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVBG), the global leader in critical event management (CEM) and national public warning solutions, today announced that it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2022, ended December 31, 2022, before the market open on Wednesday, February 22, 2023. On that day, management will hold a conference call and webcast at 8:30 a.m. ET (5:30 a.m. PT) to review and discuss the Company’s results for the fourth q
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Everbridge, Inc...
A Quick Take On Everbridge
The firm provides critical event management solutions to organizations for their emergency operational requirements.
Management appears to be more focused on organic growth and an emphasis on reducing operating losses for 2023.
Given a slowing economy and lengthened sales cycles, I’m...
A share of Everbridge Inc. (NASDAQ:EVBG) closed at $28.48 per share on Wednesday, down from $28.66 day before. While Everbridge Inc. has underperformed by -0.63%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, EVBG fell by -58.04%, with highs and lows ranging from $67.49 to $24.10, […]
BURLINGTON, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Everbridge, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVBG), the global leader in critical event management (CEM) and national public warning solutions, today announced that management is scheduled to present at the 25th Annual Needham Growth Conference next week. The Everbridge in-person fireside chat is scheduled for Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 9:30 a.m. ET in New York, NY. A live webcast, as well as the replay, of the fireside chat will be available under the “Events and Presentatio
EVBG Price Returns