EverQuote, Inc. - (EVER): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVER POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where EVER ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.53% of US stocks.
- EVER's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- EVER's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.83% of US stocks).
EVER Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for EVER is 3.97 -- better than 88.04% of US stocks.
- For EVER, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 6.81% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EVERQUOTE INC is reporting a growth rate of 103.68%; that's higher than 85.42% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EVERQUOTE INC are NEO, CDXC, DGLY, PLXP, and SPWR.
- EVER's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EVERQUOTE INC's official web site, go to www.everquote.com.
EVER Valuation Summary
- EVER's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 76.92% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 51 months, EVER's price/earnings ratio has gone up 12.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVER.
EVER's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVER has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90% of graded US stocks.
- EVER's asset turnover comes in at 3.049 -- ranking 12th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EVER's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EVER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.73||52-week high||$20.38|
|Prev. close||$6.93||52-week low||$6.55|
|Day high||$6.82||Avg. volume||274,195|
|50-day MA||$9.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.38||Market Cap||213.38M|
EverQuote, Inc. - (EVER) Company Bio
EverQuote, Inc. operates an online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. The company’s online marketplace offers consumers shopping for auto, home, and life insurance quotes. It serves carriers, agents, financial advisors, and indirect distributors and aggregators. The company was formerly known as AdHarmonics, Inc., and changed its name to EverQuote, Inc. in November 2014. EverQuote, Inc. was founded in 2008 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVER Latest Social Stream
View Full EVER Social Stream
Latest EVER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVERQUOTE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVER as an investment opportunity.
In my personal view, many small-cap growth stocks have been unfairly punished year to date. The collapse in valuations that we've seen across the board, broadly speaking, is completely disconnected from the fundamentals that the companies have delivered.
In the case of EverQuote (EVER), on the other hand, I think this stock's massive YTD fall is fully justified, if not even behind the company's 180-degree turn in performance. EverQuote, a company that has long been criticized by consumers for being a low value-add lead-gen platform that bombards consumers with marketing emails once they request a quote on the platform, has seen its share pri...
EverQuote (EVER) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
There’s always a bull market somewhere... and there’s one happening right now.
No matter the macro environment, individualized bull markets happen all the time.
EverQuote (EVER) is poised to benefit from inorganic growth, growth in commissions revenue and financial flexibility.
EVER Price Returns