EverQuote, Inc. - (EVER): Price and Financial Metrics
EVER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.75||52-week high||$18.86|
|Prev. close||$6.62||52-week low||$5.23|
|Day high||$6.91||Avg. volume||399,541|
|50-day MA||$6.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.26||Market Cap||225.22M|
EVER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVER POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where EVER ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EVER is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- EVER's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.75% of US stocks).
EVER Stock Summary
- For EVER, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 5.46% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -41.97%, EVERQUOTE INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.96% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of EVERQUOTE INC's share price is greater than that of 90.29% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EVER, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMRN, SPWR, CLIR, NEO, and SNOA.
- EVER's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EVERQUOTE INC's official web site, go to www.everquote.com.
EVER Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, EVER's EV/EBIT ratio is 142.14% lower, now standing at -6.3.
- Over the past 64 months, EVER's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVER.
EVER's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVER has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90% of graded US stocks.
- EVER's asset turnover comes in at 3.049 -- ranking 12th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EVER's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EverQuote, Inc. - (EVER) Company Bio
EverQuote, Inc. operates an online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. The company’s online marketplace offers consumers shopping for auto, home, and life insurance quotes. It serves carriers, agents, financial advisors, and indirect distributors and aggregators. The company was formerly known as AdHarmonics, Inc., and changed its name to EverQuote, Inc. in November 2014. EverQuote, Inc. was founded in 2008 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
EVER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVER Latest Social Stream
View Full EVER Social Stream
Latest EVER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVERQUOTE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVER as an investment opportunity.
Although sleeper stocks to buy may seem incredibly boring at first, these analyst-backed ideas could change your mind.
EverQuote (EVER) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Dive into stocks to buy under $10, backed by billionaire giants discovering untapped long-term potential ahead.
EverQuote (EVER) gains from increasing traffic volumes and declining expenses. Moreover, recovery in the auto insurance industry should fuel the company's top line in the future.
EverQuote (EVER) Q2 results reflect weak performance in both Automotive and Other insurance verticals. However, lower expenses limited the downside.
EVER Price Returns