EverQuote, Inc. - (EVER): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVER POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EVER ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EVER is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- EVER's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 8.72% of US stocks).
EVER Stock Summary
- EVERQUOTE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.17% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for EVERQUOTE INC is higher than it is for about just 6.43% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -20.15%, EVERQUOTE INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 15.14% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EVER, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VEEE, TREE, CLIR, SMTI, and CDXC.
- EVER's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EVERQUOTE INC's official web site, go to www.everquote.com.
EVER Valuation Summary
- EVER's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 55.56% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 56 months, EVER's price/earnings ratio has gone up 2.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVER.
EVER's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVER has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90% of graded US stocks.
- EVER's asset turnover comes in at 3.049 -- ranking 12th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EVER's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EVER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.66||52-week high||$18.86|
|Prev. close||$15.95||52-week low||$5.23|
|Day high||$15.95||Avg. volume||386,099|
|50-day MA||$14.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.39||Market Cap||503.55M|
EverQuote, Inc. - (EVER) Company Bio
EverQuote, Inc. operates an online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. The company’s online marketplace offers consumers shopping for auto, home, and life insurance quotes. It serves carriers, agents, financial advisors, and indirect distributors and aggregators. The company was formerly known as AdHarmonics, Inc., and changed its name to EverQuote, Inc. in November 2014. EverQuote, Inc. was founded in 2008 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVER Latest Social Stream
View Full EVER Social Stream
Latest EVER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVERQUOTE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVER as an investment opportunity.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Jan. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EverQuote, Inc. (Nasdaq: EVER), a leading online insurance marketplace, today announced that management will present and host one-on-one investor meetings at the following investor conferences: Credit Suisse 24th Annual Financial Services ForumDates: Monday, February 13 and Tuesday, February 14, 2023Fireside Chat Time: Monday, February 13 at 2:40 p.m. ETLocation: Miami, FL Raymond James 44th Annual Institutional Investors ConferenceDate: Tuesda
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of EverQuote, Inc...
EverQuote Inc. (NASDAQ:EVER) marked $16.28 per share on Monday, down from a previous closing price of $17.71. While EverQuote Inc. has underperformed by -8.07%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, EVER rose by 6.13%, with highs and lows ranging from $18.86 to $5.23, whereas […]
During the last session, EverQuote Inc. (NASDAQ:EVER)’s traded shares were 0.56 million, with the beta value of the company hitting 1.22. At the end of the trading day, the stock’s price was $17.71, reflecting an intraday loss of -2.48% or -$0.45. The 52-week high for the EVER share is $18.86, that puts it down -6.49 … EverQuote Inc. (NASDAQ: EVER) Continues To Thrive In 2023, As Its Stock Is Up 20.15% Year-To-Date Read More »
The skies are starting to clear for the insurance company, according to a pair of analysts.
EVER Price Returns