EverQuote, Inc. - (EVER): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EVER POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EVER ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EVER is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- EVER's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 21.77% of US stocks).
EVER Stock Summary
- EverQuote Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.22% of US listed stocks.
- EverQuote Inc's stock had its IPO on June 28, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 9.24% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for EverQuote Inc is higher than it is for about just 7.07% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EverQuote Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CXDO, SPNE, SREV, IRMD, and BCPC.
- EVER's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EverQuote Inc's official web site, go to www.everquote.com.
EVER Valuation Summary
- EVER's price/earnings ratio is -45; this is 215.38% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- EVER's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 54.6 over the prior 39 months.
- Over the past 39 months, EVER's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EVER.
EVER's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EVER has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.68% of graded US stocks.
- EVER's asset turnover comes in at 3.049 -- ranking 11th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows EVER's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EVER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EVER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.77||52-week high||$54.96|
|Prev. close||$20.11||52-week low||$18.35|
|Day high||$20.12||Avg. volume||280,065|
|50-day MA||$22.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.66||Market Cap||574.83M|
EverQuote, Inc. - (EVER) Company Bio
EverQuote, Inc. operates an online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. The company’s online marketplace offers consumers shopping for auto, home, and life insurance quotes. It serves carriers, agents, financial advisors, and indirect distributors and aggregators. The company was formerly known as AdHarmonics, Inc., and changed its name to EverQuote, Inc. in November 2014. EverQuote, Inc. was founded in 2008 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
EVER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EVER Latest Social Stream
View Full EVER Social Stream
Latest EVER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EverQuote Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EVER as an investment opportunity.
The stock market shuddered recently over the prospects of slowing growth in the global economy, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average opening some 500 points lower to start the week. The broad market's decline Monday left on a number of otherwise solid companies looking like better bargains, and traders started taking advantage because the major U.S. stock indexes began paring their losses before the session ended. The Original Bark Company (NYSE: BARK) specializes in helping pet owners pamper their furry friends, most notably through its monthly subscription service BarkBox, a curated selection of toys, treats, and supplements.
In fact, the following four amazing stocks have the potential to make investors millionaires by the midpoint of the next decade. On the other end of the spectrum is online insurance marketplace EverQuote (NASDAQ: EVER), which clocks in at a market cap of just over $600 million, as of Sept. 8.
When insiders purchase shares, it indicates their confidence in the company's prospects or that they view the stock as a bargain. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go long on the stock. Insider purchases should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a buying decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider purchases. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. EverQuote The Trade: Eve
EverQuote (EVER) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Despite this four-decade rollercoaster, patient investors have been rewarded with an annualized total return in the S&P 500, including dividends, of more than 11%. It's not often investors are given a gift, but the shellacking social media stock Pinterest (NYSE: PINS) has taken since reporting its second-quarter operating results is the proverbial red carpet for growth stock bargain hunters. One month ago, Pinterest was clobbered after reporting a sequential monthly active user (MAU) decline of 24 million to 454 million in the second quarter.
EVER Price Returns